The 31st Weak of Donald-The Dick!

Pro tip Donald, if you haven't won in 16 years and ??$ Billions, another Brigade isn't going to do much. Just call it Victory and GTFO!

Trump clears way for troop increase in Afghanistan as part of retooled strategy

Trump, in a prime-time televised address, said his new approach was aimed at preventing Afghanistan from becoming a safe haven for Islamist militants bent on attacking the United States. He also laid out a tougher approach to U.S. policy toward Pakistan.

The Republican president overcame his own doubts about the war that began in October 2001 after the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States. He said repeatedly on the campaign trail last year that the war was too costly in lives and money.

“My original instinct was to pull out,” he said in his speech, but added that he was convinced by his national security advisers to strengthen the U.S. ability to prevent the Taliban from ousting the U.S.-backed government in Kabul.

If your father had pulled out we wouldn't have this mess now!;)
 
Last edited:
I'll ask again: What would 'victory' in Afghanistan look like to Tromp, his loony advisors, the Pentagon, etc? How can they tell they've 'won'? WWII was easy. Bomb the shit out of places, reduce enemy war-making capability to zero, take surrender, etc. Afghanistan has been shit-bombed for decades now. Nobody rules enough of the place for a local warlord's surrender to matter. Anywhere you think you have military control, there's someone with a flintlock aiming to shoot your head off.

USA gonna conquer Afghanistan? Right. Hey, I have a bridge to sell ya!
 
‘It’s called the graveyard of empires for a reason’: CNN’s Cuomo rips Trump for ignoring realities of Afghan war

Trump’s Afghanistan plan a ‘hodgepodge’ : experts

As Secretary of Defense James Mattis landed in Afghanistan Tuesday the Taliban militant group warned that Trump is "wasting" American soldiers lives and that Afghanistan will become a "graveyard" for the U.S.

Trump’s approach is a “hodgepodge” that underscores a “bitter truth” about the U.S. in Afghanistan, wrote Aaron D. Miller, a former U.S. Middle East diplomat and distinguished fellow at the Woodrow Wilson Center, Monday.

“There's neither a military solution nor a diplomatic one now,” he said. The tragedy being that the U.S. “can't transform nor leave” Afghanistan. Trump’s plan, Miller pointed out, failed to answer three key questions “can we, should we, and what will it cost?”

"Let's make this cluster fuck more Biggly!"
 
I blame that whole mess on RayGun. He shudda stayed the hail out of it and let the Soviets have it.
 
I blame that whole mess on RayGun. He shudda stayed the hail out of it and let the Soviets have it.
But creating the Taliban and Al-Qaeda was so much FUN! And look at the payoffs! USA and Pentagon have had profitable and fairly safe enemies to fight for DECADES! Without enemies, we don't need the world's most expensive military, do we? No, USA absolutely NEEDS two-bit raghead enemies upon which we can unload gigibucks of weaponry. Our economy would collapse otherwise.
 
Calling for a buildup of U.S. troops in Afghanistan was one of the points of Obama's platform in his first election that put me off of him in that primary. And I haven't changed my mind on the lack of wisdom of chugging along there. I am relieved that Trump has taken over responsibility for continuing that. It's his misguided policy now. It's Trump's Afghanistan policy.
 
Trump has now killed more civilians than Obama fighting ISIS

The U.S.-led coalition fighting the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) has killed more civilians during President Donald Trump's first seven months in office than in the three years it existed under his predecessor, according to the latest estimate by a U.K.-based monitor.

"During @BarackObama's 29 months at helm of ISIS war we tracked 855 alleged civilian casualty events which likely killed 2298-3398 civilians," Airwars tweeted to the group's official account.

"In @realDonaldTrump's first 7 months as President, we tracked 1,196 alleged incidents in which we assess at least 2,819-4,529 civilians died," it added.

And yet America is not any safer than before Obama started this mess!
 
But what about Bob?
A regrettable "friendly fire" incident will shut him up.

I'll ask again: How can anyone tell that any side has 'won' in Afghanistan?

Don't be a sexist pig! Lil'Vanky can go too. Maybe throw high heels at them.
Chinese-made heels -- is that a sign of international cooperation?
 
Winning in Afghanistan is not possible, because if you do "Win" all you get is Afghanistan. :eek:
 
Winning in Afghanistan is not possible, because if you do "Win" all you get is Afghanistan. :eek:
Reminds me of a scene in one of my stories. The greedy-grubbing capitalist says she wants to be rich enough to buy Scotland. "But what the fuck would you do with Scotland? How would you run it?" "Oh, I don't actually *want* the place -- just enough money to buy it, is all."

Just so: winning Afghanistan means owning and thus running Afghanistan, a thankless task. Why not just be strong enough to win without actually having to be there, hey? Declare, "FUCK, WE WON!" and get out.

I'm reminded of the contest where first prize is an all-expenses=paid week in Philadelphia, and second prize is two weeks there. Try three weeks in Kabul...
_____

EDIT: Let's look at my above option. USA declares victory and leaves. What's left? Various regional and ethnic warlords leading factions who all hate each other. Persians, Uzbeks, Pashtuns, the whole Fuckistan patchwork. Shiites and Sunnis and probably a few minority sects. Everybody armed, dangerous, and capable (as shown historically) of beating American, Russian, British, Persian, and whatever other foreign invaders show up. Do you feel lucky, punk?

So we have infinite hatred and competition. They effectively have infinite fire- and man-power. So let-em fight it out. Urge them on. From a safe distance. "Hey Taliban, you're doing a great job! Kill-off some more of-em, you bet!"
 
Last edited:
I hate him more every time he opens his repulsive mouth.

He's a vile P.O.S.

I am SICK of this worthless racist fuck insulting Obama.

He's a fat lazy worthless idiot.
 
They could sew the Opium into the linings too.
I don't think Tromp.Org owns the Opium fragrance brand name.

But Heroin should be available. Or Fentanyl.

"New! Ivanka Trump's premier underwear line, now exclusively with Fentanyl for your immediate and lasting pleasure.!"

Idea stolen from an old underground comix piece about opioid-loaded feminine deodorants -- great gimmick for repeat customers.
 
get
 
'Rump to Coal Miners and Families... 'Die Suckas, DIE!!

Aug. 22 (UPI) -- The Trump administration has asked the National Academy of Sciences to stop a study into the environmental effects of a controversial mining technique in Appalachia, pending a review of grant money distributed by the Interior Department.

The NAS study, set to begin this month and funded through a grant awarded by the Interior Department, is to examine the potential health risks for people living near surface coal mining sites in Appalachia, including the effects on air, soil and water quality.

But in a letter to the NAS, a non-governmental organization, the Interior Department said it "has begun an agency-wide review of its grants and cooperative agreements in excess of $100,000, largely as a result of our changing budget situation."

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/201...halts-coal-mining-health-study/3371503448120/
 
'Rump to Coal Miners and Families... 'Die Suckas, DIE!!
Tromp+Guppy Health Plan: Don't get sick. If you do, die soon. You'll be better off than under that damn RomneyObamaCare we're illegally starving.

Oh wait, before you die, vote first. Vote many times. Vote early, vote often. Vote for Tromp+Guppy candidates. Once you're dead, you won't care how they fuck the country and your kids. Vote now, die tomorrow. It's your civic duty.
 
McConnell Allies Warn Trump He’ll Be Impeached If He Keeps Attacking Republican Senators

Mitch McConnell’s allies sent a stern warning to Trump that if he knocks off Republican Senators and Democrats get control of the Senate, he’ll be on the fast track to impeachment.

The New York Times reported:
But Mr. McConnell’s allies warn that the president should be wary of doing anything that could jeopardize the Senate Republican majority.

“The quickest way for him to get impeached is for Trump to knock off Jeff Flake and Dean Heller and be faced with a Democrat-led Senate,” said Billy Piper, a lobbyist and former McConnell chief of staff.

The interesting part of that quote from McConnell’s former chief of staff is that Democrats getting control of the Senate wouldn’t be enough to impeach Trump. If Democrats were to take back the Senate, they would at best have a slim two vote majority. It takes 67 votes to convict and remove a president from office. McConnell’s former chief of staff seems to be saying that there are enough Republican Senators who would join with Democrats to remove Trump from office.

It is possible that there are 15-16 GOP Senators who would vote to convict Trump. Guessing who those Senators are would make for an interesting game.

:D
 
Back
Top