The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Friday Night - Megan takes Anna with her massive toy

Megan was gleeful to see Anna readily accept the fake cock, slaving over it as if it was the real thing while her eyes never left her blatant stare. She seemed to be coming over to their side easier than first thought. Was it the sex pill? The thrill of having unbridled sex? Was it the thought of getting back at Carter Anderson for violating her? Or just a combination of everything? Whatever it was, Anna was taking to the large dildo when she learned to ride a bike. Once you did it you never forgot the thrill.

When the always erect black cock was slimy with Anna’s salvia, she unceremoniously pulled it away from her greedy lips. Soon she would have the real thing to play with now Megan wasted little time, sliding down her body into position. She smiled down at the turncoat, thinking how nice it is to have a rubber cock ready anytime the sexual nerves called for action. With a man, they had to get him hard and sometimes the male muscle didn’t respond. But the soft rubber toy was always ready and she smirked thinking of the good times she and Anna would have playing with it.

The words, you going to fuck me now, bitch, was music to Megan’s ears. Up till now, their little fuck toy didn’t seem to enjoy the games. Now she was acting as if she was thoroughly enjoying everything. Anna put her finger to Megan’s mouth, a sly smile on her face and Megan waited to hear what else she had to say.

When she finished and threw her body back into the soft mattress as if resigning to the plummeting she was about to receive, chuckled along with her. “I’m going to fuck you hard Anna baby,” she sneered, her lips curling into action. Real women know how to satisfy other women. We don’t need a man around to satisfy out demented kinks.” Megan slammed the dildo hard into the soppy wet cavern, not waiting for Anna’s vaginal muscles to separate and accept the massive tool.

With each thrust, she grunted in unison with Anna’s lustful groans. “I’ve wanted to fuck you silly since the first day we laid eyes on your sweet face …… I’ve dreamed about this day when you accept your fate and join us.” Her breathing was hard and voice raspy. She half-giggled half-moaned, her eyes twinkling with teasing desire. “And ….. and …. And about Josh taking it up the ass …… you’ll have to wait and see ……” Her words trailed off as she continued to assault Anna’s willing pussy.

The words had just erupted from her lips when she heard the guttural laughs of Josh and Adam. “What are we missing baby?”

In short haunting gasps she answered. “I …. I was ….. was just telling our new friend how you like to be fucked up the ass.”

“Oh I do ….. do I.” He laughed loudly climbing onto the large bed and claiming a ripe nipple to chew and tease. Adam sidled up on the opposite side and claimed the other taut nipple, nipping at the extended bud.

While the men delighted in teasing her sensitive nipples, Megan picked up a small vibrator, reaching out to rub it over Anna’s lips and then forcing it inside her mouth to wet it while her hips never missed a beat. The look on Anna’s face and Megan’s mocking tone when she pulled it out left little doubt where she was going to apply it. “I wonder what this will do to my fuck toy.”

There was a chorus of chuckles from the men as Megan reached between their bodies, beginning to glisten with a new coating of perspiration. Nimbly running it over Anna’s sensitive clit, she felt her body jerked wildly. “We are going to have so much fun Anna,” she gurgled seeing the effect the vibrator was having on her.

“Yes we are,” Josh gasped feeling Anna’s hand sliding down to touch his shaft. From the way Adam moaned, Anna must have found his love stick too. Josh and Adam offered their fingers to Anna’s hungry mouth and both felt her lips open, accepting them as if they were small cocks for her pleasure. Josh shifted his body to give her a better attack angle, thinking about what she would experience tomorrow. It sent a shiver of hot lust coursing through him.

It didn’t take long for the vibrator, the massive dildo, and the men’s talented mouth to have Anna’s body bouncing enthusiastically under their ministrations. It wouldn’t be long before the trio had Anna hanging on the edge of the orgasmic abyss, ready for a free-fall.

Josh pulled his lips off her nipple, kissing up until his mouth covered hers. When he was done tasting her, he kissed and licked his way back to the waiting nub. Josh’s lips broke free and traced a similar trail up her chest, to her neck and then claiming her lips. His kiss was met with hunger, desire, and passion. They kissed hard and he could feel her emotional breathing as her body began to convulse.

Breaking the kiss, he kissed her cheek and then whispered in her ear. “Don’t get comfortable baby. As soon as you cum for us, Adam is going slide under you and stick that big fuck stick in your ass and I’m going to climb on top and fuck that sweet cunt of yours. Guess what Megan is going to be doing with that big fuck toy.” He didn’t answer only moaned when he felt her fingers tighten around his hard muscle.
 
Megan’s words were somewhat surprising. Although she had been teasing, she hadn’t expected any confirmation of Megan’s desire for this, and about Josh? Anna still wasn’t sure what to think. She highly doubted that Josh liked receiving anal play. He didn’t look the type. Anna laughed that one off.

Instead, she clenched her thighs more tightly around Megan’s hips, enjoying the ride. The long tool beat against her cervix with every thrust and it sent an ache racing through her but Anna just loved it. She just laid back and enjoyed the ride, eyes closed and mouth parted to release loud gasps and moans every time Megan did something particularly interesting with the dildo.

Josh himself also laughed off the anal issue but didn’t outright deny it in disgust like Anna expected. Maybe there was more to him than meets the eye, but that was the last thing she expected to find. She couldn’t wait to explore that if he had indeed enjoyed that activity in the past. She’d love to take that away from him; take his power at the same time she stole his dignity with a dick buried so deeply in his ass. Maybe someday she’d find out.

Instead, Anna curled her fingers in his hair while he suckled and nipped at her tender bud, sucking her own lip into her mouth. Adam was giving the same treatment to the other side and all the stimulation made Anna feel as though she was a firecracker, fuse shortening every second from the fire burning through her until she felt just about ready to explode. Both men’s sculpted bodies felt wonderful pressing against her sides while Megan’s held her down and fucked her savagely.

Anna slathered the vibrator enthusiastically when Megan offered it to her, knuckles tightening painfully in Josh’s hair when the other woman applied it to Anna’s clit. She trembled and shook, body trying to fight off some of that pleasure to hold in her orgasm for a little while. She wanted this to last. She had to have something else to focus on.

Both hands snaked down her own body until they reached the place where two cocks hard as marble rested against her. Small hands wrapped around them as best she could (Josh’s girth was too much for her tiny hands) and began to stroke, twisting her wrist on the upstroke to provide stimulation to as much of the shaft as possible. Although he was too big for her small hand to accommodate, Josh was accepting of the gesture and shifted his body to give her more room to work. He was pleased with her and that’s all that mattered right now.

As she worked her mouth around the fingers she was fed, her cunt began the steady throb that often precipitated her orgasm. She was so close. Her hips began to rock faster against Megan, energy sapped from so much stimulation that she couldn’t do much else to help chase her crescendo.

Josh swallowed her laborious moans with his mouth, kissing her so intensely and stealing what little breath she had left.

His words were daunting but ultimately what threw her over the edge; thinking about being stuffed full, the painful stretch and the fact that she likely wouldn’t be able to walk tomorrow after a pounding like that left her a panting mess. The thought of these two men doing such a nasty carnal act with her and Megan’s deep fucking made Anna murmur, “fuck Josh, I’ll never get out of bed in the morning. You destroyed my ass with one cock and that fucking hurt, but feeling you inside my cunt while he fucks me... I can’t wait to try it,” she gasped, pulling him greedily back down to meet her mouth.

Seconds later she was practically screaming into the open cavern of Josh’s mouth, hips rising and back arching, body convulsing in wave after wave of orgasm. He was happy to swallow that sound, never giving her a reprieve as he tweaked her nipple with his fingers and continued to assault her tongue with his own, wanting to prolong her orgasm as much as they could. It seemed Megan was in the same mindframe - she continued to hammer away at Anna’s cunt until it was clear that Anna’s quakes had devolved into more painful bouts of sensitivity than any real pleasure, sheathing that dildo as deeply as she could get it and leaning in to chase both Josh and Anna’s mouth. The angle was awkward but she managed the three-way press of lips,the new lovers tangled together as Megan’s own energy gave out and her weight collapsed onto the curvier girl underneath her.

Anna’s lips curled up into a satisfied, almost lazy smile against Josh and Megan’s mouths, sated for the time being. It would only take her a few minutes to recover before she was ready to try accepting two cocks down south. She was nervous but also excited. The only thing she wanted more was to be sharing this experience with Carter instead of Josh.
 
Friday Night - The trio play with all of Anna's openings

Josh, Megan, and Adam reveled when Anna, at her peak of sexual tension, crashed into an immense orgasm. Josh kissed her passionately while he and Adam tweaked her nipples, feeling her body squirm uncontrollably on the bed. Megan pressed the massive dildo deep in her pussy while her hand held the small vibrator against her over-sensitive clit as her hips gyrated out of control. The trio continued to control her through her orgasm until her body jerked with each touch.

When Anna’s body finally started to calm down, Megan pulled the thick dildo from her cunt, smiling at the nectar coating the veined shaft. Josh quickly gathered Anna in his arms and pulled her to him while Adam scooted against her backside, his cock resting in the crack of her behind. “That was one hell of a climax baby.” Josh smoothed her hair back behind her ears, kissing her forehead and then trailing small kisses down her nose until their lips met.

Megan smiled broadly when she straddled the three bodies, the thick strap-on rubbing against Anna’s hips. Adam reached up and pulled Megan down into a deep kiss, his hand stroking her bare back while his lips fastened to Megan’s willing mouth. When they broke the kiss, she turned her attention to Anna still cradled in Josh’s protective arms, profoundly kissing him. Megan called out. “I’m so fucking horny. That fuck really turned me on.” Each breath she took was deep, her blood pounded in her veins wanting to release the pent up sexual tautness in her body.

Josh pulled his lips from Anna, both of them breathing hard. He chuckled and smiled gazing up at the blonde. “Don’t worry baby we aren’t done yet. I promised Anna something special and I aim to please her.” Casting his glance at Anna's face, he recognized contentment splattered all over her face after the huge orgasm.

Megan knew what was coming and she guessed so did Anna. Crawling off the threesome, she unhooked the dildo, letting it drop onto the bed beside the vibrators. "Maybe Josh will let you use this on him girlfriend." Moving toward Adam, she knew what Josh was about to say, reaching out to grab and stroke Adam’s hard cock.

“Time to get Adam lubricated for your tight ass baby,” Josh whispered to Anna. Pulling her up onto her knees, he saw Megan’s bright smile. “You and Megan better get at it.” Pushing Anna’s head toward Adam’s rigid pole, it didn’t take a rocket scientist to know what was expected.

“Come on girlfriend, let’s get this cowboy ready.” Megan didn’t wait for Anna, knowing if Anna didn’t do as Josh suggested there would be hell to pay. Dipping her head to the bulbous head, Megan flicked her tongue over the hole and around the perimeter. Taking the thick head between her lips, nipping on the soft skin with her teeth, she felt Anna’s prescence near her. Bobbing her head up and down the shaft a few times, she slipped her lips off and offered the thick cock to Anna. “Go on girlfriend have a go at it.” Megan saw the look of disgust in Anna’s eyes at being called girlfriend. She really didn’t care what Anna thought. Soon enough she would be thrown to the wolves and it would be a miracle if she survived.

Josh and Adam watched the women, taking turns sucking Adam’s cock until it was coated with their salvia and his precum. Kissing the opposite sides of the long thickly veined cock, the women slid up and down its length, bringing soft moans from Adam's lips. When their lips reached the summit and kissed the tip, Megan made sure their lips kissed in a deep soulful embrace before they retraced their way back down to his cum-filled balls. They took turns sucking on the large cum-laden balls before returning to the kiss back up the shaft.

“Time for Anna’s pleasure,” Josh announced pulling the women away from Adam’s slick salvia covered cock. Josh instructed Adam to lie on his back and chuckled seeing his hard muscle waving in the air.

Looking Anna straight in the eye, he said. “Get on your knees and straddle his cock facing his feet.” It was not a request but a demand that he expected to be obeyed. Josh, Megan, and Adam watched Anna give no quarrel but followed Josh’s instructions.

When she was hovering over his waving cock, Megan grabbed Adam’s cock, rubbing it along Anna's wet furrow and then along the crevice of her ass. She reached over to the night stand and picked up a scented bottle of strawberry lotion. Applying a liberal amount to Anna’s rear entrance and then dipping her strawberry coated finger into her ass, she saw the brown-haired woman look at her. “Just to make sure it slides in nice and smooth.”

Josh watched carefully as Megan directed Adam’s cock to Anna’s rear and when he heard the loud moan escape Anna’s lips, he knew she was taking his cock in her ass. When she was settled onto his thick long pole, Josh pushed her backward until her arms reached out behind her to support her weight. “Mmmmm very nice,” he murmured seeing her luscious body staring at him. Reaching out, he rubbed her exposed pussy before he positioned himself in front of it.

He wasted no time moving between Adam’s open thighs to rub his cock along her wet fissure. Her moan filled the room when he forced himself inside her tight pussy, feeling Adam’s thick cock, separated only by the thin membrane.

Once both holes were filled, there was only one more hole to take care of. Megan let out an evil snort when she stood, straddling Anna’s face. Lowering her hot molten pussy over Anna’s lips, she snarled. “Get to it bitch. Eat my cunt until I fill that nasty mouth of yours with my hot cum.”

With all three holes filled, the trio started moving each wanting to satisfy the deep hunger inside them. They were going to use Anna as their play thing and then rest for the night
 
Last edited:
Anna’s first spike of fear was when Josh announced that she straddle Adam’s lap. She tried not to let it show on her face and she must have succeeded for no one made a comment about her discomfort. Instead, Anna tossed one thick thigh over Adam’s lap in reverse cowgirl as ordered. She hovered there for a moment, wondering if she really wanted to go through with this (maybe wanted was the wrong word anyway), or if she dared back out now. She feared the immense retribution more so than what these large poles could do to destroy her insides.

Decision made, Anna was about to lower herself down when Megan made the executive decision for her regardless, teasing the head of Adam’s cock against her still slightly gaping asshole from where Josh had fucked her earlier. Megan pushed a lubed finger inside and Anna wanted to squirm away but held still obediently. Megan was also the one who guided her onto Adam’s dick, crown catching against her rim for just a second before popping in to begin the deep thrust into her rectum.

It stung but not as bad as earlier. Adam wasn’t as big as Josh and this dick didn’t upset her equilibrium near as much as the last one that had been buried balls deep in her ass only just a little while ago. She could do this. Everything was under control.

At least, that’s what she told herself as she sucked in a deep breathe and walked her hands backward on the bed to support her frame as she bent back over Adam’s body to spread herself for Josh. The hungry look was back on his face again as he observed her, casually stroking that massive spear while he waited for her to arrange herself. His fingers ghosted against her cunt before the rest of him moved in, driving himself home in one fell thrust when he was finally settled.

Fuck, it hurts! It’s too much, Anna wanted to scream, eyes widening in shock at the stretch. That first quick punch of his dick in her made her lose her breath in awe and shock. She settled for a loud pained moan.

She had known it wouldn’t be easy, but feeling the painful stretch of both men moving inside her simultaneously seemed unreal. When Josh had pressed his dick fully inside, Anna feeling the heat and pain in her loins, she noted a splash of coppery tang on her tongue. She must have bitten through her lip at the penetration. Anna tentatively ran her tongue across the open wound and found that blood was beginning to pool in her mouth from the bite.

The grimace on her face was fully visible for anyone who cared to look but it seemed as though now everyone was concerned for their own pleasure and not interested in facial cues or body language. She wasn’t really enjoying it just yet, but she had high hopes that she might be able to the more they fucked and stretched her open. She didn’t have much time to ponder this because Megan wasn’t long straddling Anna’s face to rub her pussy from Anna’s chin and over her nose, smearing her cheeks and face with creamy girl-cum before settling into place with her open vulva pointedly staring Anna down.

Anna reached up to hook her arm’s around Megan’s thighs and offer support as Anna’s tongue skated up those soaked lips and curled around the puffy little spongy nub waiting for her mouth at the tip of Megan’s pink little honeypot. Unlike the last time, Anna didn’t hesitate. She’d already gotten a taste of it earlier so now she knew what to expect. I can do this, Anna repeated as a mantra.

Her tongue was like a busy bee, circling and diving and burrowing deep into Megan’s flower to search for a sweet reward. Anna worked her mouth furiously over Megan’s pussy and even cautiously ventured once to the smaller hole Anna had previously avoided. One hand travelled down Anna’s own body to rub at her clit but the other hand stroked over Megan’s tummy and lower until Anna could bury a finger inside Megan’s hot channel. It was interesting to note that Anna could taste the blood from her lip mixing with cunt juice and it wasn’t actually that bad a flavour this time around. Anna could live with it. For now.

She pumped that in and out while suckling and flicking at Megan’s clitoris, trying to make the most of it. Anna was starting to feel a little bit of pleasure peeking through the burning stretched open feeling and she leaned her head back against Adam’s shoulder all the while pulling Josh in closer to her body and wrapping him up in the tight grip of her thighs.

She knew they probably expected her to whine and bitch about the pain. She would not give them that satisfaction; she refused. She ensured that Josh saw no resentment, or discomfort in the soft curve of her mouth from the minimal portion of it he could see under his lover’s body. She did however, curl both hands around his shoulders and dig her nails into his skin to extract the pound of flesh she envisioned he owed her for all the things he had (and would) made her do over the course of the evening and extending into the future. Of course, Anna would always be owed more but she’d take it from him when he was locked in a jail cell unable to stop her from stealing all that he owned in an ironic show of dominance. Anna would destroy Josh Williams just like he and Adam were currently doing to her backside. He would never know what hit him.

Instead, Anna just moaned like a bitch in heat against Megan’s pussy, eating with fervour and rocking her body as much as she could against the men, sandwiched though she was. Juice was trickling down her chin and Anna scooped it up with two fingers, popping them into her mouth to suck clean before returning to the task at hand. She’d definitely need a second shower after this.

Anna’s eyes once more shot open wide when the first crack of pleasure sliced through her and the muscles of her lower half began to relax, ache giving way to pure pleasure. She had been waiting so long for this. Both men felt absolutely delectable inside her and Anna’s moans this time were real as they vibrated against Megan’s twat and left the blonde woman practically vibrating and howling on top of Anna’s face.
 
Last edited:
Friday Night - pleasure for all

Josh saw the discomfort contorting Annaleigh’s face when Adam’s cock penetrated her rear but he ignored saying anything. She would need to come to enjoy having her ass filled with a cock if she was to become a valuable member of their team. Once she was fully plugged with his cock, her facial features changed from one of pain to one of expectation. From the scowl on her face, Josh thought she would howl with pain and want to stop their attack on her pussy and ass. But then Megan’s beautiful backside obscured his view when she clambered over Annaleigh’s face.

Megan and Josh were in control and Adam was nothing more than a stiff cock stuffed in Anna’s ass for his and her pleasure. Megan’s head bounced backward, her moans of pure pleasure spewing from her lips. One hand rested on the headboard, while the fingers of her other hand spread her flower open for Anna’s talented tongue. “Yeah ….. yeah ….. yeah,” she moaned over and over, watching Anna get into eating her bloom. She was teasing and caressing her pussy with gusto and Megan helped her, rotating her hips and then sliding back and forth, spreading her syrup over Anna’s face. When Anna added fingers to her sloppy hole along with her artistic tongue, Megan howled.

Adam could only lie on the mattress, weighed down by Annaleigh’s and Megan’s body. But he didn’t care. The feel of Anna’s tight ass moving with every thrust of Josh’s cock, sent tiny shocks through his cock. As Anna pleasured Megan, he reached around Anna to pinch and pull on the hard pebbles adorning her tits. He didn’t know if his fingers were drawing continuous moans from Anna or was Josh’s and his cocks buried deep in her? Or was it Megan’s pussy? Whatever it was, the trio felt Anna settling into the sexual pleasure.

At one point, Josh grimaced when Annaleigh’s sharp fingernails dug into his shoulder. He let out a moan, half-filled with pleasure and half-filled with pain. Her nails were sure to leave a mark and he smiled through the pained expression, knowing she would pay for that sometime.

Josh began to thrust harder and with each prodding movement, he felt Adam’s hips rise up to join in. He thought about Annaleigh and the things he had planned for her. Tomorrow would be a day she would never forget and he smirked as the images floated around in his head. She would be snarled in their web like a fly fluttering its wings, trying to escape the spider approaching it.

Megan’s loud howling screams as she climaxed on Anna’s face broke the erotic scenes in his head. Anna’s body was beginning to jerk wildly as he watched Megan grab Annaleigh’s long brown locks and hold her tightly against her spasming flower. Megan’s orgasm seemed to last forever and then she slipped off Anna’s face. Sitting against the headboard breathing hard and tweaking her own nipples, she murmured about the greatness of Anna’s tongue.

Josh looked down at Anna’s cum-laden face, seeing her in the throes of her own pleasure. Adam continued to massage her breasts while he kissed her shoulder. When she turned her head toward him, Adam’s lips claimed hers with a vengeance. Josh was pleased that Anna was really getting into the action. Maybe she was going to work out after all. Each of his thrusts was now met with vice-like grip, trying to keep him lodged inside her.

She didn’t know it but this was only the beginning of her submission to him and the group. He groaned in deep pleasure as his orgasm neared but that gave way to a smile she would take as pleasure. But it was really a smile envisioning when she met the group and the real leader.

Seeing Anna start to calm after her orgasm, he pulled out and chuckled. “Megan lay down next to your new partner.” Megan obeyed, placing her head next to Anna’s head. Adam slipped his long took from Anna’s rectum and scrambled onto his knees. The men kneeled on either side of the women, stroking their cocks. “You girls know what to do,” was his simple demand. Anna had a questioning look but when Megan reached out to grab Adam’s cock she quickly got the message.

Josh and Adam were close to exploding, watching the women stroke and suck their cocks. Adam was the first to erupt sending gobs of white cream over Megan’s face with Anna getting part of the spray. Josh was not far behind, groaning as Anna’s teeth clamped on the sensitive head. His jerking, he smiled down at his new associate and let go a tremendous blast that caught Anna by surprise. He aimed his pistol at her mouth but a good portion coated her cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead.

When the men’s creamy flow stopped, they both grinned seeing the women, greedily sucking and cleaning their cocks. Megan turned to Annaleigh and grabbed her head, turning it to her and then delivering a deep kiss. The men watched them kiss and lick their offerings from each other’s faces until no evidence was present except for the wet sheen decorating their cheeks.

Josh leaned down to offer Annaleigh a kiss and then whispered. “You and Megan go get cleaned up and then come back here. I have some things I want to say to you in private.” He saw her mouth open to speak but then Megan nudged her.

“Come on girl let’s get into that shower again.” Megan knew what was coming and she had plans of her own and they didn’t concern Anna but her lover, Carter Anderson. As they padded off to the bathroom, Megan’s plan began formulating in her head.

Josh watched their cute asses swaying provocatively as they walked away from the bed. He had a wistful look as he whispered so only he could hear his own words. "You don't know what awaits you sweet Annaleigh. I hope you are sincere about joining because you are one great fuck." Turning to Adam, he said plainly, "you are dismissed for tonight. See you tomorrow."
 
Josh’s whisper was a little breathless but the sound that came out wasn’t the striking clash of steel she had come to know. It was something softer, more fond and wistful. There was no hint of malice or threat hidden behind his words this time though she did wonder just exactly what it was he still had left to say tonight now that the fun was over.

She turned that thought over in her head as she followed Megan back into the shower for the second time tonight. Anna found that when she washed her lower crevices she was quite sore and her lower lips and puffy rim were red and inflamed. Her shoulders ached from being in restraints so long. Thank God it was the weekend and she wasn’t expected to go into work until Monday.

Even though she had given her notice and handed her assignments off and was not planning to return to the office as usually scheduled, she figured Carter would find some way to manipulate her in going back to work bright and early Monday since he had refused to accept her resignation.

Anna only hoped her life wasn’t already in shambles by that point. It might already be too late to stop the train that was coming full speed ahead with every intention of spreading her body all over the tracks for no one to find but the birds. She wasn’t looking forward to it.

Anna washed mechanically, half in a daze. Megan had to say her name three times before she snapped out of it, default reaction to offer an impossibly wide smile and bubbly response that was most definitely fake. Her shoulders relaxed and she mumbled, “sorry. Thinking about that night just brought it all back,” Anna said, trying to shelter her obvious discomfort from the current happenings. They had to know she was on board with everything.

“Tonight’s been great. I know I won’t have to go to the gym tomorrow,” she joked, giggling. “I might not even be able to walk!”

Megan seemed to accept that, pulling Anna into her arms after they’d washed off the suds and every inch of their bodies was squeaky clean. They stood there under the shower kissing and caressing. Megan’s hands slid up to the stiff muscles in Anna’s shoulders to knead and work out the painful knots there. Anna’s smile this time was more sincere.

With a wet resounding “smack”, Megan sent Anna on her way back to Josh murmuring, “we’ve kept him waiting long enough,” when she was done feeling generous, encouraging Anna to step from the shower and get dried off. Anna did so, but Megan chose to stay under the hot spray for a while longer, eye closed and posture relaxed. When Anna had dried every crevice and inch of smooth silky skin she brushed her fingers through her wet curls just enough to get the wet tangles out and headed for the door.

She peeked back over her shoulder to find Megan’s back to her. Anna quietly observed the woman who seemed to have no compunction destroying someone else’s life to further her own agenda. She painted a pretty picture: soft curves, long and lean, beautiful cascading blonde hair and a pair of thin lips set in a relaxed smile. Anna had always pictured the devil to have sharper edges.

She sighed and continued back into the bedroom, crossing the floor to where her clothes had been shed earlier. She passed Josh who was now reclining on the bed in just a pair of black briefs, one leg crossed over the other at the ankle, the long line of his body stretching for miles and miles. He was on his phone, typing one-handedly but did glance up when she passed. He said nothing, gaze immediately drawn back down to the device in his hands, but his appreciative smirk said everything his words held back.

She stepped into her panties but did not bother with much else, instead reaching for Josh’s shirt (so sue her - she liked the comfort of a shirt that could envelope her and smell so decidly masculine - because even though this man was a tyrant, the piece of fabric still made her feel safe, somehow). The open front covered only her breasts and revealed a nice view as to what was underneath, but playtime was over. It was time for business.

Anna padded across the carpeted floor until she was able to climb onto the bed next to Josh. Adam had disappeared sometime while the girls were in the shower, clearly dismissed. Anna tried not to let her nerves show as she crawled the small distance to sit next to Josh. She draped her body across his chest and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Josh dropped his phone into his lap and turned his full attention on her.

“You wanted me, baby?” Anna prompted.
 
Friday Night - Josh talks to Anna

Carter woke from a frightful dream and looked at the bedside clock in Edward’s spare bedroom, seeing it was a little after midnight. The room would put a normal bedroom to shame. A sofa stood on one wall, with a coffee table and two relaxation chairs on either side of the sofa. He wished Anna were here to share it with him but she was miles away. He got up and looked out the large expanse of glass at the trees on the large estate swaying in the wind. The wind appeared to be subsiding, giving him some encouragement about returning home. He wanted so much to take Anna into his arms, kiss her deeply and tell her he loved her. The realization that he loved her had hit him and he didn’t want to wait a moment longer than necessary to tell her.

Picking up his phone he saw no response to his earlier phone messages and text messages. Quickly typing a short note, he smiled at the thought of holding her again.

“My dear Anna. It looks like I will be coming home tomorrow. I hope all is going well with your quest. I wish I was with you so I could put my arms around you and kiss those soft lips. I have some important news for you. I miss you. Love Carter.”

A few minutes later he received a message and smiled. Laying his head on the pillow, he couldn't wait to tell Edward and Regina, in the morning, that Anna was ok.

***********************************************************************

Megan smiled knowing Anna was following her like a sheep follows their shepherd. She was bubbling with excitement as her plan for Carter Anderson unfolded in her mind. Annaleigh would soon find out just how close the spider, on the intricate web of deceit, was from devouring her. Would she make it through the upcoming tests or would her life be demolished beyond repair. Megan didn’t really care. She and Josh was a team even it if they invited Annaleigh in for a short stay.

She could tell Anna was deep in thought and wondered what she was thinking as she called out her name thrice and only on the third call did she acknowledge her. Megan didn’t buy her story about the rape but she smiled warmly at Anna, laughing softly at Anna’s comment about the gym. When Anna accepted Megan’s warm lips, she wondered if Anna really did turn on Carter. It seemed plausible that she would if her really did rape her. They would find out soon enough. She pulled away, playfully slapping Anna’s butt cheek and telling her not to keep Josh waiting. Megan stayed under the shower long enough for Anna to dry off. For some strange reason, it felt as if Anna was watching her stand under the tepid spray. As soon as she knew Anna had left the bathroom, she quickly dried herself and walked out into the bedroom to see Anna putting on Josh’s shirt. “I’ll leave you two alone for a bit,” she announced, walking into the other bedroom.

Finding Anna’s phone, she smiled at the text message left by Carter. “If he only knew who and what he was dealing with,” she mused typing a response.

“My dear Carter, I have been so busy with my quest that I couldn’t answer you earlier. I have had my phone off because it is almost dead. I decided to stay close to our friends and I have some important news for you too. Meet me at the Grand Hotel when you arrive. I am staying in room 879. I miss you too. Love Anna.”

Megan almost laughed out loud seeing Carter’s face in her mind …. All puppy dog and anxious to get home to his lover. He was in for a very rude surprise. Megan deleted all the messages and hid the phone where Anna couldn't find it before walking to the door, listening as Josh began to reassure Anna about her decision.

******************************************************************

Josh glanced up from his text messaging when Anna waltzed into the room. His genuine appreciative smile broadened when she picked up his shirt. She slipped it on, looking around the room as if looking for Adam. “I like my shirt on you baby. You look good enough to eat.” Seeing that they were alone, he watched her saunter to the bed, with a charming sexy smile adorning her face. She was either happy to be with him or she was a great actress.

“Yes I wanted and want you baby,” Josh replied cupping her cheeks in his large hands and kissing her slowly and softly. His tongue darted out to tease her lips and when she stuck her tongue out, he lovingly sucked it as one does a popsicle. Breaking the sensual kiss, he looked into her bright emerald eyes and kissed her again before pushing her head away slowly.

“I want to talk about you Anna. I believe you when you say you are through with Carter Anderson and you’re with us. You don’t know how happy it makes me feel to know you are on our side to bring down the tyrant that he is. With your help the three of us will bring a full measure of revenge against him.” He saw her eyes widen as if she didn’t understand. “He hurt some friends of mine and he treated you bad Annaleigh. I swore he would never hurt anyone again and I know you want your just revenge.”

He smoothed her hair back and kissed her nose affectionally. She seemed to believe him as he thought how he could turn on the charm better than anyone else. Holding her face close to his, he whispered, “with you and Megan by my side we can bring that son-of-a-bitch down. Make him pay for what he did to you and my friends.”

He was truly a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He could act charming and your best friend one minute and the next you wished you never met him. The only difference between him and Carter was …. Carter reacted to a situation and was usually justified in his anger whereas Josh just loved both identities and he didn’t care who he hurt.

“Tomorrow you’re going to meet some people that may help us.” It was a total lie but it didn’t matter. Tomorrow she was either going to be with them or else. And he had a feeling when she saw her choices, she would make the right one. He saw her questioning look. “Don’t worry about it now Annaleigh. Tomorrow with take care of itself. You’re tired and need some sleep.”

That was the cue for Megan to re-enter the room. “Looks like you two are pretty cozy.” Her voice was cheerful as she added. “I’m tired. Let’s get some sleep.” Cuddling up behind Anna, she pulled her back against her, kissing her cheek. “You smell great girl.”

Josh kissed Anna and then leaned over her to give Megan a kiss. He saw Megan’s smile and then lay back to face Anna and Megan. “My two favorite women. Let’s get some sleep so we are ready for what tomorrow brings.”

Both Josh and Megan knew tomorrow would find Anna at the crossroads. She would have to make a real commitment to go after Carter. Josh thought about two people in particular who would have a keen interest in her decision.
 
She traded kisses with Josh for a few minutes. These ones were soft, tender and loving, kisses Anna imagined sharing with Carter and not Josh. Once more she sunk into the daydream that this man was her lover, and that she was safe and happy and comfortable laying here in his arms.

She pondered his words carefully. She didn’t know whether to take his words about Carter hurting Josh’s friends with a grain of salt but she wouldn’t discount the possibility. Carter was rough around the edges and a ruthless businessman after all, but she doubted he had ever intentionally damaged anyone or anything unless they stood in his way to the top. Plus, knowing what she knew of Josh, was it possible his friends were just as scummy as he was and maybe deserved what they’d gotten? Anna didn’t know.

The only thing she was certain of was that you never could truly know or understand anyone other than yourself. Everyone was a stranger capable of weird and wonderful but also horrific actions. It just took a certain kind of trigger.

Whatever plans Josh had for Carter couldn’t be good. Of course Anna would rather not help orchestrate said schemes but she really had no choice. Based on this, she let Josh’s words about trust and working together settle over her with an open, soft smile before pressing a tiny kiss of what she hoped seemed like agreement over his left pectoral, directly above his steady heartbeat. Anna pressed her face into his neck and just listened to his words as he drew abstract patterns on her back and hips with feathery fingertips.

He spoke about meeting some “new friends” and Anna knew that these people were the last people she would ever want to associate with. Despite this, she knew it was mandatory. Maybe she’d finally meet the man that seemed to be manipulating the terrible two like puppets on a string. There must have been a questioning look visible on her face because he made a vague attempt at calming and glossing over the details. Josh didn’t know that the questioning look was more her wondering if she could handle this new enemy. It was Anna wondering just how deeply evil this new foe was and wondering if she’d come back alive or chewed up and spat out in a million tiny pieces.

Whatever. She couldn’t worry about it now. Worrying served no purpose when she had no idea what she was even dealing with; no way to formulate contingency plans when she didn’t even know what was in store.

Megan joined them then, sliding in behind Anna and pressing their bodies tightly together. The three of them kissed each other goodnight before the lights were shut off and they curled together in sleep. At least, the dynamic duo were softly snoring together on either side of Anna while she lay there staring at the ceiling for hours.

Anna did not sleep that night, but pressed her eyes shut when she felt Josh begin to move in a languid stretch and reach out to stroke down her back. She feigned sleep until he rose and ventured into the shower, peeking one eye open to ensure the coast was clear before wiggling cautiously out from under Megan’s loose grip. Anna had not been able to shut her brain off, consumed with what was going to happen, what Carter was doing, and whether or not there was any evidence of illicit activities hidden in plain sight in this very room. She couldn’t waste this opportunity. With a glance over her shoulder once her feet hit the floor to gauge Megan's wakefulness level, Anna was relieved to see the other woman was still deeply sleeping, small puffs of air escaping with every breath.

Anna tiptoed across the room, careful not to make any noise and alert Josh of her behaviour. She didn’t know how long he’d be in the bathroom, so she had to make this quick. She frowned to see the bathroom door open, but steam was already billowing from the shower and clouding the room to make it difficult for him to see her creeping around. Anna rifled quietly through their belongings and the drawers and such but found nothing interesting. She was just a few steps away from the bed when the shower door popped open and Josh’s eyes met hers in the mirror. They narrowed in suspicion momentarily, surprised to see her awake.

To assuage any suspicion he might have, Anna crossed the floor into the bathroom. She pressed herself into his arms for a good morning kiss with a sleepy smile, ignoring the wetness seeping into her panties and shirt from the water still dripping from Josh’s body. “Hi baby,” she whispered.

“Megan’s still sleeping but I wondered where my phone was. I seem to have misplaced it. I have a phone date with mama bear this morning so I really should find where silly me put it,” she laughed softly, speaking quietly so as not to wake Megan. “Maybe Megan knows. I’ll ask her when she gets up.”

“Shame I missed you in the shower though - would have loved to get in on that action,” she murmured before reaching up once more on her tiptoes to kiss him deeply, tongue swiping across his lips teasingly before pulling back and placing her hands on his shoulders. Her fingers brushed over the lines from where she’d dug her fingernails into his flesh last night and she bit back the triumphant smirk that wanted to bloom on her face.

“Can we go back to my apartment so I can get changed before we meet these friends of yours? I just hate wearing the same clothes two days in a row,” her nose wrinkled and she pressed one more kiss to his cheek before striding over to the sink and reaching for one of the individually wrapped toothbrushes. She watched him over her shoulder. Josh dried off and came to meet her at the sink unconcerned with his nudity as he also brushed his teeth. She could tell he was deciding whether it was a good idea to let her loose in her own safe environment. Eventually, he noddded slowly, likely aware that cutting her off from everything was not conducive to accomplishing their final goal.

The stipulation was that Megan and Josh accompany her. He covered his distrust with the excuse that they wanted to spend more time together, but Anna knew that was bullshit. That was fine; Anna hadn’t expected any less. She thanked him with a minty fresh kiss.

Anna finished her morning routine after using the facilities and returned to the bedroom to search for her phone. She looked through every square inch of the room (she thought) with no luck, eventually having to give up. Anna’s brow furrowed. Something was not right.

Once Megan was awake and ready to go, they loaded in the car and headed over to her apartment. Megan was even so forward to lean against the doorframe in Anna’s room while she chose an outfit to wear, but Anna didn’t put up a fuss. It would be odd to do considering Megan and Josh now knew every inch of her body several times over. Anna was entirely aware that while Megan was babysitting Josh was snooping through her stuff in a perfect mirror of what Anna had done just over an hour previous, but unlike her he wasn’t inconspicuous about it in the least. He didn’t seem to care if she knew what he was up to.

After she had chosen a sunny yellow blouse and white pencil skirt, she announced that she was ready. Josh looked up. She smiled.

“Do we have time for brunch first? I need to actually find that phone and call my mom before we meet our friends so she doesn’t worry I’m dead in a ditch somewhere,” she joked, trying to play it off.

Deeper inside, Anna wondered if she was ever going to see that phone again. She wasn’t stupid enough to believe she’d misplaced it - Anna never did that. She always left it in the same place. She remembered tucking it safely into the zip-up pocket in her purse last night before arriving at the hotel room after speaking to Carter in the car. It had disappeared sometime after that, most likely stolen away to prevent contact between herself and Carter or anyone who might be able to help her out of this mess.

Anna would play dumb and let them think the missing phone was her own mistake, never letting on that she knew the disappearance was suspect. She had resolved to play this game through to the end. Anna was one hell of a competitive bitch and she’d be damned if Megan or Josh got one over on her only to come out the winners. So instead, she wore a smile as sunny as the blouse she had on, playing the part of a new lover trying to settle into an already established couple. Never let it be said she had no ambition.

“Where to next, guys?” She inquired, looping a hand through both their elbows and pulling them to the door.
 
Last edited:
Saturday morning - At Anna's apartment

Josh woke early, turning slightly to watch the two women sleeping peacefully. Moving slowly to not wake them, he slipped out of bed. He took a moment to gaze at Megan and Anna. He was a lucky man to have two luscious women at his beckon call. Well at least one and if everything worked out, the other would be a welcome addition. If not, there were other women in this world that could fill his and Megan’s large sexual appetite.

Walking quietly to the bathroom, he stood under the steaming hot water feeling any tension in his muscles subside. The hot water felt good and as he soaped his body, he felt a twinge of pain on the marks where Anna’s sharp fingernails dug into his shoulders. He would have to do something about that later. Today he vowed he would be Mr. Hyde, nice and considerate. Later in the day, Dr. Jekyll would surely make his appearance, disciplining Anna for the marking him.

When he stepped into the steam filled room he saw Anna staring at him in the mirror. His first instinct was that she looked guilty. Was she sneaking around the room? Looking for something? But her expression quickly changed, walking to him and hugging him.

“I don’t know where your phone is Annaleigh. I’m sure it is somewhere in the room.” He gazed into those enchanting green orbs. “When Megan wakes maybe she can help you and you check in with your mother.” He was sure Megan had it well hidden to make sure Annaleigh didn’t have the opportunity to talk to Carter. After a very loving deep kiss, he whispered, “I’d love to have you join me. Next time I will wake you up.”

Answering her question about going to her apartment for a change of clothing, he smiled coyly. “I want to spend every minute of the day with you Annaleigh. Besides it will be nice for Megan and me to see where our new associate lives.” The minty kiss was welcomed and Josh wondered during the kiss if she really was joining forces against the tyrant Carter Anderson. She was more relaxed now but he knew today and tomorrow would be real testers for her alliance with the group.

When Megan woke, she feigned helpfulness in looking for Annaleigh’s lost phone. The searched the entire room but the phone was nowhere to be found. Megan finally suggested they look again when they return later and she could call her mother once it was located. Josh and Megan saw her brow furrow in thought but Annaleigh didn’t press the issue. Megan excused herself and went into the other bedroom that Anna had not been in yet. She found Anna’s phone and made sure it was off so as to not give its prescence away in her handbag.

At Anna’s apartment, Megan watched gleefully when Anna picked out an outfit. She was enjoying seeing Anna’s nakedness and hoped she was on the up and up about joining their ranks. They could always use a gal like Annaleigh Brayden. Someone who is smart and willing to go the extra mile as she did in the negotiations. Besides it gave Josh a chance to check out the place for anything else they could use against Carter. They both knew that Carter owned the building so anything of use would be a great find. But after snooping every other room, he didn’t come up with anything significant that could be used in the downfall of Carter Anderson.

Josh gave her a standard wolf whistle when she appeared in the sunny yellow blouse and white pencil skirt. It was a nice touch but later today and this evening, she would not need the outfit. He already had another sexier outfit for her to where to meet her new friends.

“Yes, we do.” Josh replied to question about brunch. When she hooked both their arms, directing them to the door, Josh stopped them. “Listen Annaleigh I hate to think your mom is worrying about you.” Pulling out his phone he handed it to Annaleigh. “Call your mom and let her know everything is fine. I know what it’s like to have family worried about you.” She started to argue with him but then reluctantly took the phone when he added, “we may not be back to the hotel room for a while and you know how worried mothers can be where their children are concerned.”

As Anna walked to a more private part of the apartment, Josh made sure to keep an eye on her and made sure she was always in his sight. Megan meanwhile stated she would wait by the car since it was a great day to be outside. Once she was out of sight, she dug out Anna’s phone and turned it on, seeing a message from Carter.

"Good news love. The weather has cleared and we are on our way to the airport. Edward and Regina are coming with me. I can’t wait to see you at your hotel room baby. I have so much to tell you. I should be there by 4pm. Love Carter."

Megan chuckled. What a surprise she and Josh had for the two of them. When Josh and Annaleigh joined her a few minutes later, she made sure Anna was not looking when she flashed the thumbs up to Josh. Everything was a go.

She quickly replied. "Great love. I can’t wait to see you this afternoon. Please give my best to Edward and Regina. I’m looking forward to seeing them again. Safe travels. Love Anna."

Once in the car, they found a small cafe that offered Italian food. Megan told them she had heard about this place and insisted they stop and try the cuisine. The place was decorated with pictures of Italy and the waitress spoke with a thick Italian accent. They ordered drinks and were sipping them, talking about the different pictures on the walls when a phone in Megan’s handbag rang out it’s calling tune.

She made sure to pick up the right phone and heard a female’s voice. Her voice was louod enough for Josh and Anna to hear her asking questions and wanting to know answers right now. The call was a fake but Anna would never guess that the way the woman was practically screaming. Megan kept nodding her head seriously and uttered a litany of, “huh … huh …. Huh …. I see …. Ok …. Take it easy …. I have to get to my computer to help you.” When she clicked off she had a perfectly disgusted look written all over her face. “Fucking clients …. Don’t they know it’s Saturday? She looked at them and threw up her hands. “I have to take care of this right now or there will be hell to pay. You know that feeling Anna,” she said looking for reassurance.

She saw Anna’s nod of approval and then added, “you two go ahead and have something to eat. I’ll catch a huber and see you back at the hotel.” She didn’t wait for them to argue with her, punching in a number and smiling when a message appeared. They’ll be here in just a few minutes. Josh tried to argue that she should at least wait until lunch was over. Megan looked at him with a scornful gaze. “You don’t know this client. There will be hell to pay if I don’t please her right now.”

Megan rose from her chair and without waiting for any other objections, scurried out the door. She walked a safe distance from the café, seeing the black limousine waiting at the curb. Climbing into the spacious backseat, she settled into the leather seat. “She doesn’t have a fucking clue.” There was a loud laugh from the driver as he pulled out into traffic. She had all afternoon to make sure the hotel room was prepared for Carter and also in a way for Annaleigh Brayden.

Josh looked at Anna, smiling and then laughing. “Well we got rid of her. What do you say we eat and then the afternoon is ours to do with as you wish Annaleigh as long as we’re back by 3:30 pm to get ready to meet our friends?"
 
Annaleigh wanted to scoff, turning scornful eyes away from the couple who was also watching her with hawk-like gazes, never wavering in case they were to miss any small action or breath she took. Instead, she forced a smile, thanking Josh greatfully for allowing her the use of his cell. She took several steps away until she was in the next room, out of hearing range if she spoke quietly enough but still within sight lines. She knew Josh would become suspicious if she strayed too far from his vision.

Anna took a deep breath, wondering if Josh would clue in to her next actions; did he know this number she was about to call? Anna had never imagined calling this number before, but she remembered it clearly from the paperwork she’d been given when she started her new role with Carter and also his calling this number many times on his cellphone when he needed anything done ASAP that he could not find the time for himself. Very few people had this number; Joanna's private cell.

She put on a smile, gabbing excitedly into the phone as soon as Joanna’s voice mumbled sleepily back at her. She hoped Josh believed she was speaking to her mom just like she had said she was going to.

“Hi Mom!” She chattered, praying Joanna might clue in and play along despite the fact that she had obviously just awoken. “It’s Anna. I’m sorry our conversation got cut off the other night - things have been absolutely crazy for me and with the new drug my doctor started me on I just haven’t had any free time this past week. I’m a little scatterbrained right now as I get used to the affects, honestly.

“That new guy I was seeing? Yeah, I told you about him. Carter Anderson. We had a bit of an argument and now we’ve split up. He wants to talk it out but even if I wanted to, I don’t have any free time at all this weekend so it will have to be next week sometime. I imagine he won’t let me walk away without at least discussing this - he’s already said he won’t accept the job resignation I submitted yesterday - oh yeah, shoot, forgot to tell you about that. I’m going to have to be looking for a new job any day now.

“Please tell Dad that his baby girl might struggle for a little while but she’s strong so she’ll come out unscathed. I know he worries about me. Tell him I’m excited to see him on Monday, please. I wish we could have worked out this weekend and seen that show he planned to take me to but I just had some last minute things come up that I couldn’t change.

Oh! I also lost my phone yesterday (yeah, that med is really fucking with me). I haven’t had it since after I got in that big fight with Carter yesterday and I’m using my friend Josh’s phone right now, thank God for him being so sweet.. anyway, I hope to get a new phone early next week but don’t be surprised if you don’t hear from me until I do. I just wanted to say that I love you; I wish I could be with you but unfortunately I have to pay my bills and pull up my big girl panties and get shit taken care of. I’ll call when I can,” Anna blabbed.

She heard Joanna let out a sharp intake of breath at one point before falling silent, awareness of the situation creeping in. Anna knew Joanna understood, letting Anna say her peace and message to Carter, memorizing whatever she could. Due to the extensive length of time she had spent working for Carter and his desire to be apprised of every single detail, important or not, Anna knew he would get a huge chunk, if not the message in its entirety.

Anna wasn’t dumb. She knew that either Megan or Josh likely had her phone and were keeping it from her. Probably not Josh since he had been pretty close to Anna at all times within the last 12 hours or so, but Megan had disappeared several times into another room. If Anna knew anything about Josh or Megan they were most likely sending Carter messages to mislead him, to prevent him from worrying about Anna.

Hopefully he’d get her message passed on through Joanna - he might be confused at first but Anna knew that if Carter had to choose which to believe, a message from anna’s phone or Anna speaking in code to Joanna, he’d always choose to side with the woman who knew his needs almost better than he did, on the ball with all his business associates and decisions, making sure everything Carter did on a daily basis went through her first or that everything was dealt with before the days end.

Anna couldn’t speak to Carter, but she knew Joana could.

She nodded into the phone, mumbling, “mmhm, yeah, of course, tell Dad I called, love you guys,” before she hung up, returning to Josh and Megan. She pressed a kiss to Josh’s cheek in thanks, handing back his cell. She smiled sweetly.

“Mom was so happy to hear from me. Thank you for letting me use the phone. It meant more than you know,” Anna said, turning to grab her purse by the door. “Shall we go? I’m hungry.”

The Italian restaurant was nice, and Anna enjoyed her meal while Megan answered a phone call of her own. Megan played it off as a work consult claiming that it couldn’t wait until Monday. Anna didn’t pay too much attention to it, shrugging it off. It might be better that she was alone with Josh this afternoon, preferring to spend time with only one of the troublesome tricksters versus the both of them. She had to buy herself time while Joanna got her message passed along. If she had to butter either of them up, her choice would be Josh. The animosity that still existed between her and Megan made Josh the better choice. Plus of course he still held more power than Megan did.

Anna watched Megan go, turning her attention to Josh as she played with her fork and sipped at her tea. She smiled, reaching for Josh’s thigh unde the table. “Of course. That sounds delightful. What did you have in mind? I don’t have anything specific I need to get done so I’m all yours. Shame Megan has to leave us but I’m sure we’ll all have lots of time to spend together in the future. I just hope that client doesn’t give her too much trouble. The ones that demand attention on Saturday’s are always the biggest pains in the ass,” she commented.

“I’m excited to get to know you better and spend this day with you, though. I want to know everything about you. I see now Carter was clouded in his judgement of you and I did say that I enjoy formulating my own opinions. I’m sure we’ll have time to have some fun before we meet these friends you speak of,” she continued, watching him calmly sip at his own coffee. Her eyes would be watching him so closely that he might fear he’d gained his own personal stalker throughout the day. She was not going to miss any single clue about what could be in store for her or how best to annihilate the terrible man that was Josh Williams.

Now everything was in Carter’s hands but Anna would still do her best to play her cards the best she could.
 
Saturday Afternoon - Josh spoils Anna and Carter arrives home

Josh saw relief replace a more guarded look when Megan left. They had the afternoon without Megan and Josh would be the perfect gentleman. He would show Anna his good side, a side that was kind, courteous, and loving. That is until Dr. Jekyll returned to torment her and her association with Carter Anderson. When she squeezed his thigh, his hand covered hers, tightening around her small fingers, giving her a soft compelling smile. “I hope we can have some fun (putting an emphasis on “fun”) before you meet my friends.” His wide grin left no doubt that he was thinking erotic thoughts. Leaning toward her, he kissed her cheek. “Let’s finish our lunch and start our adventure. I know a few little shops and an art gallery we can visit.”

Her radiant smile conveyed all he needed to know. She appeared to be excited to spend time with him without Megan. They quickly finished their meals and were soon in the rental car, on their way. During the drive to the art district, he rested his hand on her bare thigh, slowly massaging between them, while drawing small circles. It would have been easy to slide his hand further up her legs but he made no attempt to venture upward. He wanted to tease her this afternoon so when they returned to the hotel she would want to have some fun. No pill was needed for him to feel her growing desire. Squeezing her thighs together tightly was the only signal he needed. The drive was over all too quickly but then again, later she would have a hard time keeping her thighs closed.

They wandered through the artsy shops filled with hand-made jewelry and trinkets. They looked through the vendors wares smiling and showing each other items that peaked their interest. Josh held up a Nautical Blue Glass Pearl Bracelet,Blue Glass Pearl Bracelet - Nautical.jpg placing it on Anna’s wrist. “That looks good with your yellow blouse.” Before she could object he told the saleslady they would take it. “I want to spoil you Annaleigh Brayden to show you I am not such an animal that Carter makes me out to be.” Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her, his hands squeezing her butt cheeks, before leaning back and giving her a disarming grin.

The blush blossoming on her cheeks made him smile and he hooked his arm in hers as a lover would do to their special partner. They made their way to another store and Josh was struck by Sterling Silver Choker Necklace and Gold Choker.Sterling Silver Choker Necklace and Gold Choker,.jpg Putting it around Anna’s neck, he held her shoulders at arms length, staring at the necklace. “That really is you baby. God you make me horny just being with you.” Again before she could object, he told the salesman they would take it.

As they walked down the street to another shop, he could feel her becoming more relaxed, leaning into his side. He slid his arm from her arm and put his large hand on the small of her back. “I want you Annaleigh. I want to see you naked and showing off your new jewelry.” Then thinking, he added. “I know these are not very expensive but I promise you, I will give you some very nice jewelry when we get the chance.” There would be no chance of that happening unless she truly joined in their quest to destroy Carter Anderson.

Josh saw an art gallery and directed Anna into the store filled with paintings and sculptures. Not many patrons were in the store, just enough to distract the young owner. He looked like a sculptor, long black hair hanging down over his shoulders. His long strands of hair was disheveled as if he didn’t put a brush through them for days. His facial hair looked the same as the hair on his head, unkept.

Glancing at his watch, he saw it was twenty-five after two o’clock. They had a little over an hour before they had to be back at the hotel. Josh smiled, thinking about what was going to happen a little after four o’clock. He wanted a few extra minutes in the hotel room with Annaleigh before her world fell apart. She had no clue that she was about to embark on a journey that if successful would bring down the son-of-a-bitch Carter Anderson. Walking to a secluded area in the back of the store, Josh pushed Anna against the wall and kissed her passionately, his lips meeting hers, retreating and then advancing again over and over. His hands roamed over her body, one taking the lower area while the other massaged her large breasts. “I want you Annaleigh Brayden,” he whispered. “Let’s go back to the hotel.”

When she didn’t object, they walked down the street toward where the rental car was parked. Something caught his eyes, when they passed another shop. Pulling Anna inside, he told the proprietor to pull the two bracelets from the storefront display. “Look Annaleigh.” He was holding a pair of Dew Drop Bracelets Dew Drop Bracelet With Custom Initial Tag.jpgwith her and Megan’s initial. “Let’s buy these and you can give Megan hers. I know it’s been a bit rocky between you two but maybe this will be sort of a peace offering.”

Josh could see her mulling over the offer but she didn’t resist. There was a good chance that after the next two days, her and Megan would be enemies again. But that was of no concern to Josh Williams. He had an agenda and he planned to put a check mark on every item no matter who was hurt in the process.

On the way to the hotel, he was surprised when Anna reached over, rubbing his cock. He let out a few moans and when he pulled up to the valet, he was sure the attendant could see his hard muscle bulging inside his trousers. In the elevator, he pushed Anna against the glass wall, his lips claimed hers once more while his hips ground against her. They didn't need a pill for the natural lust he felt for her. They were breathless when the kiss broke as the elevator door silently slid open. Running hand in hand to the room, he quickly put the electronic key in the slot, with Anna, breathing hard on his shoulder. Once inside, he pushed her roughly against the door. “We have about an hour to play love. Let’s make the most of it and then I have a special surprise for you.” His fingers busied themselves with the buttons on her yellow blouse, eager to get her naked and in the bed for playtime. She seemed just as eager to get his clothes removed from his body. The beginning of the end was about to descend on Annaleigh and she had no clue the noose was tightening around her neck.

**********************************************************************
Carter sat in the leather chair, watching the clouds slip by so slowly. Looking at the message from Joanna to call her about a call she received from Anna. He had tried unsuccessfully for about two hours but each time Joanna's phone went to voicemail. It was Saturday and he knew she liked to turn her phone off on the weekends so as to not be bothered with company business. But if she had heard from Anna, why didn't she keep her phone on?

He was anxious to see his lover and it seemed the airplane was crawling instead of traveling at 200 mph. Edward and Regina sat in chairs facing him, talking and sipping a drink. He mentioned the message he received from Anna, telling him to meet him at the Grand Hotel but he couldn’t reach her because her phone went directly to voice mail.

“Don’t worry Carter, I’m sure Anna is ok,” Edward said trying to comfort his friend. Bringing up the purchase of an airplane again, he told Carter the plane cost $45 million. While it was expensive, it saved him time traveling from destination to destination. Carter couldn’t argue with Edward’s logic and it wasn’t like he couldn’t afford it. Edward promised to have his contact call him and see if he could give him a good deal.

The conversation changed with Regina reassuring Carter that Anna’s phone was probably dead and he would find her waiting for him at the hotel. She told him they needed to make arrangements to have dinner before they left town. Carter nodded but his mind was on only one thing, Annaleigh Brayden.

When they finally arrived, Carter offered them a ride but Edward declined. “We’re getting a rental to visit some old friends and we don’t want to keep you from your date. If there is anything we can do later let us know.” Carter felt relieved that they made the offer. He didn’t know what was happening with Anna, but he had a sinking feeling it wasn’t good even though her messages seemed to indicate nothing was amiss.

Calling Joanna again, it went directly to voice mail. “What the hell is happening to everyone’s phone,” he muttered pressing the accelerator down, in a hurry to see Anna, his new-found love. He didn’t know he was about to have his world turned upside down.
 
Last edited:
The day of shopping with Josh actually turned out to be somewhat fun despite Anna’s strong desire to hate every minute of it. He had a good eye for jewellry and he made a good companion otherwise, guiding her through the busy city streets and through the gallery, small talk and passion for the current subject matter abundant. The few trinkets he bought her were inexpensive but pretty, but Anna’s independent nature and stuborn self made her want to balk.

Anna hated when people bought things for her. She’d always been this way; preferring to make her own way and earn everything she owned. She even complained when her own mother attempted to buy her a birthday present or something small. It only made sense that she should refuse his gifts, especially considering that after she managed to destroy Josh Williams she would lose the reminders of their time together to the best of her ability. Anna already wanted to put all of this in the past.

Still, Anna decided that it wasn’t worth it to complain or refuse. She settled for offering a sugary smile and sweet kisses whenever Josh leaned down to meet her mouth. At one point his hands gravitated to her rear before squeezing. Anna could feel the beginnings of his erection swelling against her tummy when he pressed in close to sweep his tongue through the depths of her mouth.

They entertained themselves for a few hours before Josh appeared to be done pandering to her more emotional side, arousal twisting and curling in the space between them. He was handsy in the rental car, fingertips tracing up the exposed alabaster length of her thighs. Anna returned the favour, hand reaching over to squeeze the long line of his cock through his trousers.

A little initiative never hurt.

Mouth and bodies collided in the elevator and they practically ran to their room, Anna following closely behind Josh in their frantic hurry to get to the friction of bare skin against bare skin. Anna needed him to think she wanted this as much as he did. She blinked up at him as he pressed her against the door, allowing him to work her buttons free of her shirt. She curled her hands into the strong muscle of his shoulders under the smooth fabric of his shirt, bunching it between her fingers. She giggled breathlessly into his mouth when he detached slightly to help remove the offending garment.

“Thank you for everything, baby. You were so good to me today. I can’t wait for many more days like this, but now you need to get those damn pants off and fuck me!” She demanded. Her fingers pawed for the zipper on his slacks, desire bursting forth in a frantic scramble of fingers. She managed to get them undone before also reaching for his belt, flipping the clasp open nimbly. His pants dropped to the floor with a strong push, and Anna sunk to her knees immediately, emerald green looking up into icy sapphire.

“Let me help you out with this,” she whispered, one hand already stroking the already rock-hard dick standing proudly in front of her face. Anna’s mouth closed around the tip, swirling and sucking and stroking over the fat crown before bobbing down to swallow her favourite appetizer. Josh stroked the sides of her face gently, a stark contrast to the last time he had held her down and choked her on his organ. His head tipped back, loud moan slipping free the deeper into her throat he slid.

Anna sucked for a while before she couldn’t contain her own arousal any longer. Her thighs were soaked with her own fluids, panties damp. Anna rose back onto her feet and tugged his shirt apart at the buttons, stripping him down to nothing before her own skirt and panties joined his clothing in a puddle on the floor.

Anna pushed Josh backwards with one hand on his chest. He went willingly, letting her guide him backwards without complaint for once. The back of his knees hit the bed and he obediently settled down on the edge of the bed, sitting back with his hands braced in the mattress.

Anna climbed into his lap, knees on either sides of his hips. Reaching down, Anna pulled his stiff rod into the gap of her thighs and rubbed the head over her clit and inside of her labia to saturate it before dropping her body down to impale herself. Her own head fell backwards, sitting calmly in his lap even as she moaned at their joining.

“Oh fuck, Josh. You feel so fucking good inside me. Your cock fits perfectly,” Anna commented. She crushed her mouth to his own, lifting her hips and beginning to ride. Her hands braced on his shoulders and traced over the marks she had left last night. She had half a mind to leave him a matching set, nails tracing down his back to his waist, deep red lines carved into marble skin stretched across bone but didn’t think he would appreciate that.

Despite their earlier frenzied pace, Anna and Josh fucked slowly, his hands gathered under her bum to guide her, forearms engaged to lift and drop her at an unhurried pace. Slowly, Anna’s thighs begin to tire even with Josh’s help, breaths coming out in puffs. Josh raised her off his stiff pole, cock glistening with Anna’s nectar until her shaky, quivering thighs supported her weight on the floor. She bent to slurp up the juices of their union greedily.

Once he was clean, Josh grasped her by the hair tightly and forced her into the bed on her hands and knees. At this height, she was at the perfect level for him to just drive his hips forward and bury himself inside her wet cavern. This time the pace was rushed, Josh grunting like a madman as he fucked her desperately. Anna lowered her shoulders and face into the sheets, fingers clutching at the blankets. Face down ass up, as they say.

Even though she had her back to him, Anna could still peek up at him as he boned her. He was focused on where his dick disappeared inside her, thumb rubbing over her still slightly puffy rosebud which ached at the touch. Her cunt was throbbing, waves of her orgasm rising but ebbing and flowing, building and building.

The jewellry he’d bought her felt like it burned on her traitorous skin as she surrendered herself to the pleasure of Josh’s skilled lovemaking. The charms stuck to her sweaty frame, shining brightly in the sunshine breaking through the opened curtains. Josh’s attention switched then, enjoying the sight of his “makeshift brand” or “declaration of ownership” as his trinkets moved to the rhythm of their fucking.

With one hand, Anna’s fingers ventured down south to rub at the slippery sponge of her clit. Every thrust shook the bed, Josh’s stamina appearing infinite. At this point, Anna’s ability to speak degenerated into incomprehensible mumbles and groans, orgasm chasing her down and gaining momentum.

“I’m gonna cum baby,” she murmured breathlessly. “Want to feel you cum inside me, Josh. Want it so baaad,” Anna gasped, tensing up around his length and freezing in place, tiny shudders wracking her body as she crashed over the cliff, jumping headfirst into the waves of her orgasm.
 
Saturday Afternoon - Anna sees Carter

The sex with Annaleigh was exquisite as their cravings grew more intense. Staring deep into her emerald while she sucked his cock without encouragement, he knew Annaleigh loved sex. She seemed so real and convincing, liking the all-afternoon shopping excursion. And now in the privacy of the hotel room she was slaving over his cock, while those mesmerizing eyes looked up at him. If it was just an act that she liked him, that was ok. The sexual part of her being was not an act, she loved the attention men and now Megan paid to her body.

She took charge, standing and then pushing him teasingly to the bed until he was sitting. His hands grasped her ass while his lips found her breasts, offering tiny kisses up and down the slopes. She mounted him, staring at his crystal blue eyes while his cock was treated to her hot pussy. They fucked slowly and deliberately as if they had all the time in the world. But the urges building inside Josh demanded more than the passivity they were enjoying.

Moving her off his sturdy cock, he got her onto all fours and took his time soaking in her ass and body while she buried her head in the mattress. Josh wasted precious little time, aiming his cock at her wet furrow and diving deep inside her. His fingers traced the tattoo on her back as their pace quickened and soon she was moaning lustfully and he was right behind her. When her body shuddered in pleasure, he bent over her, grabbing her hair and pulling her head until their lips met and his cock nestled deep inside her. It didn’t’ take long for her well-toned vaginal muscles to drive him over the edge. He let her lips free and his head rocketed back, eyes closed as he filled her pussy with his hot sticky cum.

They were breathing hard as he collapsed next to her, drawing her body against his. They were slowly recovering when Josh turned her to face him. His fingers smoothed her brown hair out of her face while he kissed her nose and then her lips. If she truly turned against Carter, he would be the recipient of her huge sexual appetite and she of his. But if she balked at helping them. Well she would find out later in the evening how her life would be swallowed up until she was a mere sexual object, devoid of love from anyone.

“I have a surprise for you Annaleigh,” he said in a quiet tone. Scooting to the head board, he sat with his back to the thick wooden frame and motioning her to him. He smiled as she obediently crawled between his legs, licking and sucking his cock clean before kissing up his body. When their lips met, he kissed her and then turned her around to sit in front of him, her back to him. “Spread your legs for me Annaleigh.” Again, without an argument, she did as he asked. When they were spread wide, he put his legs over hers, locking them in place at her knees. His right hand snaked down to her vulva, lightly rubbing it while his left arm wrapped around her upper body, lightly skittering over her luscious breasts.

“Comfortable baby,” he cooed in here ear. He heard her soft reply and smiled. Her first test was about to begin. They lay together, her head resting on his shoulder while his fingers drew little designs on her body. They were basking in the afterglow of sex when his phone dinged. Picking up the phone he smiled seeing a bright smiley face on the message. Without a word, he picked up the remote and turned on the large 60” flat screen hanging on the wall. How would Annaleigh Brayden take what she was about to view?

On the screen, Megan and Carter were talking near the door. Josh felt Annaleigh’s body instantly tighten and her fingernails dug into his thighs. “Don’t do anything or say anything rash Annaleigh. Just relax and enjoy the show. I’m sure you will find it quite interesting.” When she struggled again, he put his hand around her throat and whispered. “You said you don’t love him so don’t struggle. Just watch.”

Josh turned up the volume so Annaleigh would have no trouble hearing their conversation. He marveled at the camera angles that kept changing. Annaleigh was about to find out that their room and the one she’s watching were bugged with multiple cameras to capture the action from a lot of different angles.

*****************************************************************

On the screen, Megan moved to the bed, fully aware of the cameras. Hell, she had helped plant them so she would know where to look at the right moments. She turned to Carter and saw him noticing her lilac colored sundress that barely covered her breasts and her long legs were equally exposed in the short dress.

She teased him. “Do you like my dress Carter?”

“Come on Megan. Quit the bullshit and tell me what’s going on with Anna!” There was exasperation in his voice. He had traveled a lot of miles and Megan was the last person he wanted to see. Do you have information about Anna’s whereabouts? She hasn’t returned my calls or text messages.” There was a deep nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach that she knew Anna’s location. He hoped he was about to find out.

Megan gave him a soft sensual smile and patted the bed. “Come sit with me Carter. I do know where she is Carter and you’re not going to like it.”

His voice raised an octave. “Just tell me where she is Megan! You know where she is! Is she still with Josh?”

Megan laughed skillfully, hiding the real truth. “Yes Carter ….. she is with Josh but I swear I don’t know where they are.

Her whole persona changed in and an instant, her eyes darting over Carter’s rugged facial features. Then in a low hurtful tone, she said, “Josh told me to get the hell out of his sight now that Anna is with him.” Her eyes watered while she gazed up at the man she planned to fuck. Pressing her body against his strong frame, she added, “Please Carter you have to believe me. When I got back to the room, she was coming onto him, like a tigress in heat. I started yelling and then he kicked me out. Told me to get the fuck out of his sight because he and Anna were discussing you.”

Carter instinctively put his arm around her as she sobbed a bit harder and then she added. “Before I left, I found the video he was taping and smuggled it out of the room. When I saw the contents, I knew I had to show you.” This was a critical point in her lies as her head rested on his shoulder and her left hand stroked up and down his chest, waiting to find out if he believed her.

He pushed her back a little. “Why should I believe you Megan. You and Josh have been in on this charade to take over my company and it’s a good thing Edward told me about your little scheme. What is your game Megan?”

“Ohhhh Carter if you only knew what I’ve had to put up with dealing with that monster. I went to Edward and told him I was sorry for what happened to him. He forgave me and made me promise to get some evidence on Josh. I think ….. I think he plans to turn over everything to the federal marshal’s office.” Holding her breath for a moment, she looked up at him with a forlorn look that had disarmed so many men in the past. She hoped that her acting was convincing. A few tears rolled down her cheeks. “Please Carter look at the video and you’ll see that Anna is a traitor and is trying to undermine you behind your back.

Carter pushed her away and stood up. “You’d better be telling me the truth or so help me you won’t be leaving here on your own two feet.”

“Please Carter have a seat on the bed and I’ll show you what a conniving rat Anna is. She is definitely not a friend or lover.” She got up and walked the short distance to the television, slipping the disc into her slot. Her hands were shaking with excitement and the pill she took before him knocking on his door was starting to kick in.

*****************************************************************

Josh smiled, holding onto Annaleigh tightly. “I think you’ll love the video we put together for you and Carter.”

Annaleigh opened her mouth to say something but Josh was quick to cover her mouth with his hand. Reaching over to the nightstand, he picked up a red ball gag, quickly securing it to Annaleigh’s mouth. “I told you not to say a word …… just watch,” he said kissing her earlobe.

*****************************************************************

Megan smirked seeing Carter’s reaction to the video playing on the television. She reveled in the notion that Carter was about to see Anna in a new light. His lover was, on the screen talking to Josh.

Carter couldn’t believe what was happening. He thought he was meeting Anna but now he was seeing her talking to him about lying to each other and not pretending they weren’t going to fuck. His mouth hung open while she talked about wanting to please Josh and being a powerful ally and stating how she can do things for him.

He sat immobilized on the bed, wanting to run away from the video but wanting to see what was going to happen. A dark cloud hung over him. Maybe she was just playing along with him. Maybe she was in cahoots with them.

When she told him "Carter won't come between us - I've dealt with him. Anything you need from Anderson & Clemens is yours," he cringed. Was she after him too? Was there no one he could trust?

Megan moved around to kneel behind him, her arms draped over her broad shoulders. “She never loved you Carter. Not the way I can love you.” She felt the pill really kicking in as she kissed the back of his neck.

But Carter was not aware of what she was doing. His eyes were fixated on the screen, seeing Anna straddling Josh’s lap, kissing him, telling him she was all his and how he was more of man than Carter and wanted a man who takes what he wants. What a blow to his ego.

Then he watched as she took a pill, telling Josh she wanted it all and she wanted him. What made her change? I thought she loved me? Carter’s mind was a jumble of confused thoughts all ramming together and not making any sense. He closed his eyes when she kissed him and then asked for his help to remove her dress. “I can’t watch this anymore. Turn it off.”

Megan smiled at his reflection in the television. “I want you to see the whole sordid world your lover lives in. She is a user Carter. I would never treat you like that.” She ran her hands down his chest to his tight abdomen, pressing her breasts against his back.

A dark haze moved over Carter as the video droned on. He was speechless when a close up showed Josh fucking her ass. He thought he was the only one but apparently, she was just a whore who would do anything to get ahead. But when Josh mentioned an operative, Carter came to his senses. How long have they been planning this? Who could it be?

He sighed deeply when the video changed once more and Anna talked about him being in for a reality check and how he trusted her. When she mentioned being a snake in his bed, Carter’s body sagged. “Well no more,” he muttered feeling Megan’s hands sliding into the top of his trousers.

*****************************************************************

Josh felt Anna’s body squirming against his hold as the she watched Megan manipulate Carter. “Quiet down baby. I think we did a good job of piecing together a nice video for Carter.” Josh picked up a vibrator from the nightstand and began rubbing it over Annaleigh’s pussy lips. “It only gets better baby. I like this part where you and Megan are talking and then you telling me how you are with us.” he whispered turning his attention to the screen while he manipulated the vibrator against her clit.

*****************************************************************

The video shifted to Megan asking Anna about him being a great catch and her reply about him having a poor attitude and not a good catch left Carter totally deflated. The way she shrugged her shoulders and giggled sent a flow of anger through him. Anna was playing him all along. How stupid was he to believe her?


*****************************************************************

Then when he saw her tied to the bed, with Josh cuddled against her, Carter’s body stiffened. Was there no end to this video?

Megan chuckled seeing Anna shackled, telling Josh she wanted to touch, kiss, and pleasure him. “Honey, she is not good for you. She was only using you.” Her fingers slipped deeper into his trousers, wanting to feel that large cock in her hands and in her growing wet pussy.

Carter was numb hearing Anna tell Josh how he was distracted and she was ready to move on. Anger was building deeper inside him. The kind of anger that brought out a rage that was not pleasant. She was telling Josh he was the right man and he was what she really wanted.

Then she was telling Josh how handsome he was and how wet she was thinking about him. Carter wanted to scream obscenities as the video continued. He thought they had a life together but here she was telling Josh she wanted to do everything with him. All he had to do was trust her.

Carter was fuming, steam coming out his ears. He didn’t know what to think anymore as he became aware of Megan’s fingers finding his cock. He saw Anna being pleasured by the trio and his anger spilled over the dam. Standing, he looked at Megan staring at him. “So she wants to be with Josh. Let her have him. I’m done with her.” Unbuttoning his shirt he gave Megan a wicked smile.

“You want me to fuck you, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, I’m so fucking horny for that big cock. I’ve wanted to taste it and feel it in my cunt from the first day I met you.”

“I’m going to fuck you so hard you won’t walk when we are done.” His anger brought out his rough side where nothing was taboo. He would use her in every way. Why not his lover changed sides. She was a traitor and he would deal with her when he saw her. But right now a delicious woman wanted his cock. He grabbed her dress and ripped it off her body, not caring anymore. He pulled his cock out and dragged Megan to the edge of the bed. “Let’s see how good you are at sucking cock first.” He rammed his cock deep into her mouth.

*****************************************************************

Josh smiled at the screen. “I want you to watch your ex-lover fuck my wife.” He felt her body trying to turn but he held her head steadfast, watching Megan suck Carter’s cock. Pushing the vibrator into her pussy, he whispered, “Don’t you wish that was his cock sliding into your cunt.” He was going to make her watch the whole show between him and Megan. And then he would be ready for her total anger to explode. But it didn’t matter now. She was securely fastened to the web and the spider was getting ever closer to reaching her.
 
Last edited:
THey caught their breath together and settled back against the headboard to rest. Josh’s legs entrapped hers and he reached for the remote, large television flickering to life. Confusion dawned.

Anna’s brow furrowed as she observed Carter dressed to kill as usual speaking with Megan, who was fairly scantily clad in the presence of Anna’s lover. It was clear that this was the first test, but Anna had no clue how they had managed to rope Carter into coming here or exactly why.

She tried to squirm away, ready to grab her clothes and go searching. It was obvious they were in a different room in this hotel because of the matching finishes and fixtures. If she had to knock every door down in her search for Carter she would, but it would mean that Josh and Megan definitely couldn’t trust her. For now, Anna swallowed her nerves, fear leaking into every pore. This was especially true as Josh’s large hand climbed Anna’s throat to grasp around the colum of flesh, not applying any pressure but certainly threatening as he warned her to behave.

Blood welled beneath her nails as she dug them deeply into Josh’s naked thighs. These monsters weren’t going to spare anyone’s feelings, that was for sure. Not Anna or Carter’s. Anna knew that this would be the last time she received any love or care from Carter - in a few moments he would likely view her in a manner just as despicable as the man poised so calmly behind her.

As the “show” began, Josh gagged her, holding her tightly and not letting one sound escape her mouth as Megan painted a horrible picture of Anna as a traitor, video of last night’s happenings loud in the background of Megan and Carter’s conversation. Carter’s initial disbelief started to fade into hesitation, hesitation bleeding into uncertainty. Uncertainty became rage as Carter watched Josh manipulate Anna’s body on screen and his ears became filled with the pretty lies she had spoken last night to get Josh to trust her.

Of course these fucking assholes had recorded everything! Of course Anna’s softly spoken words would be used against her. Of course Josh had never planned to take on Carter himself but to let Anna destroy her “ex” lover herself.

A lone tear gathered in her eyelashes before sliding down her cheek.

Anna’s love was lost now, her own actions tearing apart the man she had wanted to call her home, her shelter, her heart. Carter would never forgive her for this. He couldnever.

But it was only made worse as Anna watched Megan’s filthy hands roam Carter’s body as she played the innocent victim, crying and consoling herself against Carter’s body. That witch had been planning this for a long time, that much was clear. Anna’s fists clenched, knuckles white with strain.

Megan and Carter’s words morphed into sex, Carter’s rage palpable as he forced Megan’s mouth onto his cock. Anna squeezed her eyes tightly shut, not wanting to see it. She was able to get away with that for a short while before Josh leaned forward to observe the expression on her face. Her shuttered eyelashes did not please him, and he delivered a sharp tap to the side of her face with an open palm in warning.

She watched in a daze as clothes were shed and her lover descended into depravity with Anna’s mortal enemy. Her sadness turned into desperation. Then, the longer she watched them touch and play her desperation twisted into something more sinister and angry.

She was angry at Josh and Megan for what they had done to her. She was angry at herself for her betrayal of the man she loved, despite this being in his best interest. She was angry at Carter for not being able to see through the lies to understand that the woman he claimed to love was being manipulated like a rag doll. She was angry he hadn’t understood anything at all from their conversation yesterday, warning not taken to heart. Such a beautiful mind but so limited by bias. Limited by the idea that people just wanted to use him for what he had. But Anna was also angry that Carter had apparently not gotten today’s message either.

Her body sagged in Josh’s arms, barely swallowing the frustrated sob that broke free around the gag, fingers instead reaching up to wrap around her arms in a semblance of a hug, shrinking in on herself.

It was so hard to watch, but Anna remained fixated, needing to know. She needed to know what Carter thought of her, if there was any chance he still loved her, if maybe he was just playing along like she was. There was no sign of anything like that as she watched. Things would never be the same.

She had no idea how long they sat there watching, but Carter didn’t seem to be that upset that it was Megan underneath him and not Anna, fully engaged as he fucked Megan in many different positions before finally pressing his hips into her ass and pausing as he tossed his head back, filling Megan with his cum. The whole time Josh played with Anna’s pussy. All that accomplished was to let her anger simmer. It did not do anything to staunch the anger building inside her but instead fanned the flames, orgasm burning her alive and taking everything she was away from her just minutes after she watched Carter collapse onto Megan’s back and kiss down the line of her neck to suck a hickey onto her shoulder.

Anna’s own head lolled back into the space of Josh’s throat, tears shining on her face and cheeks red and inflamed in a combination of rage, arousal (against her will, of course) and hurt. There might have been a little shame regarding her actions last night too. Regardless, now that it was too late to save any of her credibility and trust with Carter, Anna would put everything into destroying Josh and Megan. She vowed it more strongly than she’d had ever done for anything in the past.

Come Hell or high water, Anna would strike them both down even if she had to kill herself to do it. She had nothing left to lose, so her last actions might definitely be the felling of these two manipulative corporate giants with nothing to show for it but the satisfaction that they would never hurt anyone again. Only when she was gone would Carter finally know just what Anna had sacrificed to save him; that everything that had seemed like a betrayal was for him to continue thriving, done in love.

The difference was that Carter didn’t need a woman like Annaleigh to be successful - no matter how independent she claimed to be, Anna was the one that depended on Carter. Now that she no longer had that, Anna’s heart began to crack and burn into ash, emotions flatlining into something more calm but infinitely more dangerous. The storm was coming.

This would teach them not to fuck with the ones she loved.
 
Saturday Afternoon - Carter leaves the hotel - Josh/Anna get ready to meet friends

Heartbroken followed by anger is usually the first responses after losing someone. Carter felt an overwhelming surge of both when he watched Anna telling Josh how he was perfect and she was just playing Carter along. Was she really? He was going to pour out his love for her but now he was hearing she was discarding him like unused furniture. He didn’t want to believe Anna would turn against him but over and over, she told them how she needed them and not him.

The fact that she was willing giving her body to them, to let them use her as they saw fit, was unnerving. He remembered the good times and the fantastic sex they had together. Was that just a ploy to get close to him so these two monsters could cash in on his company?

When Megan fondled his cock, the anger built into fury against everyone, Anna, Josh, and Megan. All he could think of was to strike out at the trio and with Megan kneeling sexually on the bed, he chose her. Looking at her luscious body in the sex summer dress, he acted quickly. In an instant, he wanted to degrade her and knew it was wrong to take her sexually as it would show her she won. But he couldn't help himself. Something inside snapped and he ripped her dress off her body, taking her however he wanted, violating every hole while she urged him on with salacious words. He slapped her ass and tits, twisting her nipples until she cried out but the smug smile on her face was never erased. He anger grew with each thrust until he vented some of it when he exploded inside her.

In the aftermath, he lay on her, breathing hard and then smiled himself. His lips found her shoulder and he left a hickey as a reminder of who put it there. After he sucked the blood to the surface, see the dark ring, he realized she would look on it as a badge of honor. He knew in an instant it was the wrong thing to do but he couldn’t take it back. He had left his mark on her and in his mind, he could see her going back to Josh and Anna, his traitor lover, showing it off with pride.

As their breathing became normal, his mind was a jumbled mess of conflicting thoughts. Why didn’t he forbid Anna from seeing Josh? He knew she wouldn’t have listened to him. She was a strong-willed person who sometimes said and did things without thinking them through. He had told her Josh was dangerous but she didn't listen, jumping headfirst into the fire pit. What could he have done to stop her. They weren’t married or engaged so he really had no ties to her except the ache in his heart of losing her.

Looking down at Megan, who wore a satisfied grin of victory, he felt defeated for the first time in a long time. Without a word he got off the bed. He had work to do. People were trying to take over the business and he was not about to let that happen. As he pulled his shirt on, he saw Megan look up at a corner of the room. Her arm came up and her hand sliced past her throat. He looked in the same direction, seeing a tiny camera mounted on the wall. He quickly glanced around the room, seeing other tiny cameras in strategic locations.

His mind went into overdrive. They were taping him just as they taped Anna. He didn’t pay attention during the video show but now he thought of how the video changed. Now he realized someone had spliced together a video showing only what they wanted him to see. And they were taping him too. Were they going to show this to Anna or was she watching them now?

“You fucking bitch. You recorded this too, didn’t you?”

Megan laughed. “Of course, we did and Anna thought it would be a great idea to show you how much she wants to hurt you for raping her.”

Her words stung like a thousand hornets chasing their victim, stinging them at every opportunity until they tripped and fell to the ground gasping in pain. He stumbled back, the only thought swimming in his head was that Anna told them he raped her. His rage returned full circle and he pounced on the bed, straddling her naked body.

“Well if you're recording this then let’s give them a something to see and talk about.” His next action was instantaneous, slapping her hard across the cheek with his open palm. Her yelp of pain filled the room while her head rolled to the side. Grabbing her hair, pulling hard to straighten her head, he slapped her other cheek with the back of his hand and then repeatedly slapped her with his open palm and then the back again. After a few more strikes he saw a small trickle of blood at the corner of her mouth. Grabbing her throat, he saw her eyes grow wild with terror while she sobbed uncontrollably. “Go back to the fucking hole you crawled out of and show your two fucking partners what happens when they fuck with Carter Anderson. This is only a fraction of what they will get if they want to fuck with me.”

Jumping off the bed, Carter was breathing hard as he hurriedly dressed and walked out the door, hearing the sobs of pain coming from Megan. As he waited for the valet to get his car, he wondered if Anna was somewhere in the hotel. It didn't matter, she had already told him what he didn't want to hear. She didn't love him.

Driving aimlessly through the streets, he headed to his house. Anna had never been there and it would give him a chance to think this out. He had wanted to show Anna his house and his special play room but that would never happen now that she dumped him. What kind of mess did he get into? He always prided himself with knowing the next step before his competitor. But somehow, they knew his every move. Who’s the mole in the company? As of right now, no one is above suspicion.

***************************************************************

Megan lay on the bed sobbing. The pain in her cheeks overwhelming and the bitter sweet taste of blood on her lips. Getting off the bed, she rushed to the bathroom, seeing the beginning of bruises on her cheeks. She had to see Josh right now and hoped the video would show Carter's rage and abuse. It would be great fodder to hang the son-of-a-bitch.

*****************************************************************

Josh felt Annaleigh's orgasm ripple through her body. It was not the excited undulation of her body but more like unwanted pleasure forced on her while she watched her lover take Megan. It was not like watching a porn film where the action generates lust in the bones until the need to release your inner sexual tension has to be quenched. No, it was more like someone being forced to watch something meant to hurt them, reluctantly giving into the pleasure. And Josh was pretty sure he had accomplished this part of the mission.

Anna’s heavy breathing was starting to slow when the image of Carter getting off the bed and putting on his shirt, filled the screen. The man operating the elaborate video production saw Megan flash the cut sign and stopped the video feed. Turning off the cameras he got up and feeling the need to relieve himself, headed to the restroom. If he had stayed for a few more moments, he would have captured Carter’s outrage. But it was lost forever

The screen went dark and Josh hoped Megan would return soon for the next part of Anna's journey into submission. Josh pulled the vibrator from Anna’s pussy and threw in on the bed. It had served it purpose and was no longer needed, at least not for now. He put his arms around her as if he were the tender lover consoling his lover’s loss.

He kissed her ear. Josh was always a smooth talker and he now had to convince Anna that Carter was not the right man for her. “Annaleigh, it is never easy to lose someone you thought you loved. But you know you had to do this for your own good. He was never the right man for you. In time, you’ll see you did the right thing. You said yourself he was not the right man for you. We have so much more to offer you and when Carter is out of the picture, you'll see we were right.”

Josh felt her body squirming and then calm down. “I’m going to pull the gag from your mouth. You passed the first test with flying colors Annaleigh. We are all so proud of you. There were some who thought you would fail but I kept telling them you were the right person for the job. We’ve had our eye on you ever since you and Carter became acquainted.”

When he pulled the gag from Anna’s mouth, he saw her take a huge breath of fresh air. Her eyes were searching his and he waited for her scathing retribution but none came.

“We have a date with some new friends for you Annaleigh. Let’s take a shower and then get dressed. I have a special outfit for you to wear in the closet.” Lace up vinyl chemise.jpg He chuckled and added, “Please don’t be so hard on Megan when she comes back in a few minutes. She was only following orders. You know how that works, don’t you?”
 
Anna had no idea how on earth she’d passed anything, let alone with flying colours. Sure, she hadn’t fought and kicked and screamed, but her agony for the loss of Carter was obvious on her face. Josh didn’t seem to care, just pleased that she was still here. The video feed finally cut and Josh relaxed his body, giving Anna the chance to escape from his captivity.

He spoke words of praise and encouragement, kissing her face softly. She wanted to get up but the life drained out of her, leaving her to lay back against his chest as she considered where to go from here. Any scathing remarks she may have had weren’t worth it any longer.

When he mentioned the outfit, Anna finally moved. Her body was heavy, depression settling deep into her bones. She crossed the room slowly to the closet and fingered the smooth, supple latex waiting for her.

Josh moved into the washroom himself to shower off after their earlier frantic sexual activity and the sweat gathering where their hot skin had been sealed together in the bed for the duration of Megan’s interaction with Carter. She was surprised that he left her alone, but she also figured that he probably suspected that the fight had gone out of her now. He wouldn’t be wrong. He had tried to tempt her in with him but Anna was more in the mood for a bath herself and wanted to relax a bit in there on her own. He was surprisingly okay with it, shrugging off-handedly at her answer.

The water turned on just as the hotel room door opened and Megan came darting in. The rage inside Anna bubbled. Quickly, Anna intercepted her before she could reach the bathroom to speak privately to Josh like it appeared she had in mind. Anna grasped Megan’s smaller forearms tightly, pressing her still naked body into Megan’s personal space.

“You did so well, Megan. He believed every minute. He was so angry - he makes rash decisions when he gets that way, and he’ll be easy to manipulate,” she breathed, faking a too wide, happy smile even though it felt like cracking and falling off her face. The words were completely opposite of how she was feeling, but with nothing left to lose Anna would play her role to completion.

She leaned in to kiss Megan’s mouth but Megan flinched away nervously. Anna paused, eyes drawn down to those lips. Her brow furrowed when she spotted a small trickle of red pooling in the corner of Megan’s thin pink mouth. There was also a minuscule purple spot blossoming high across Megan’s cheek.

Needing to know, Anna chased the other girl’s mouth insistently. Megan must have realized that Anna wasn’t going to take no for an answer and allowed the kiss. Anna forced her tongue through Megan’s lips to stroke along Megan’s own wet muscle. Megan’s jaw relaxed and Anna swept her tongue through the entire wet space.

Blood. Megan’s mouth tasted like Carter’s precum mixed with the sharp tang of coppery, rusty blood. Anna was so confused now.

What had happened that Megan began to bleed? Was there more that hadn’t been recorded? There had to have been. Had Carter hurt Megan?

Anna felt a bright flash of satisfaction that only lasted for a moment. Good. Served this bitch right.

Instead, she pulled back slowly, lips catching and sucking on Megan’s lip before releasing her. Anna rested her forehead against Megan’s but the blonde woman turned hers away in shame. Anna reached up and cradled Megan’s face in her hands, eyes catching the grimace the action caused as Anna’s small fingers brushed across the blooming bruise.

Megan’s expression was hesitant, pain and embarrassment prevalent. Anna had a sudden feeling that Megan was vulnerable right now and a burst of sympathy for the other woman, but Anna’s mind was working quickly. Her thoughts were centred on the idea that Anna could maybe get through to her without Josh manipulating the situation. Hopefully she could manage this without arousing too much distrust or suspicion in Megan; hopefully she could appeal to her softer more emotional, empathetic side that Anna knew existed, hidden deep inside under her cruel, wicked facade.

Anna twisted Megan’s face gently to face her.

She began to whisper, haste evident. She wasn’t sure how long she had before Josh returned from the shower. She had to be quick.

“Listen to me, Megan. I don’t know what happened down there after Carter got dressed but I know it wasn’t good. You have to tell me the truth, baby. You have to understand. These men are more dangerous than you think. They both have the potential to do a lot of damage. I think maybe you know - your reaction when I told you Carter had raped me leads me to believe that you know very well exactly how that feels. Did Josh rape you, Megan? Did Carter beat you? We’re not going to be the only victims, Megan. If we don’t end this many people have the potential to get hurt.

“I need you to help me. I need you to trust me. You can’t tell Josh about this - if you do, you have to know Josh might just kill Carter for hurting you so badly. Think about it - Josh won’t take that lying down. He’s already threatened my family and I mean nothing to him.

He loves you baby girl; I don’t think there’d be anything that could stop him from killing Carter if he knows. They already hate each other. Is that what you want? Your lover to be a murderer? He’d be locked up for the rest of his life if he killed someone at all, let alone someone as influential as Carter. We can’t let it happen; it can never get that far. Drugs are one thing, Megan. Death is another,” Anna whispered the words against Megan’s lips.

Megan never even tried to pull away, eyes shuddered but remaining steady on Anna’s own. They watched each other for a few moments, and Anna knew Megan was processing her words, considering, turning them over and over in her mind. Even if Megan wouldn’t turn on Josh she might see just how deeply he was embroiled in darkness. She might begin to question him. Megan maybe didn’t know everything Josh was capable of, but neither did she know what Carter could do, either. It just might make Megan begin to make her own suppositions and decisions instead off mindlessly following her man’s orders.

Mindfucking and drug addiction weren’t pleasant things, mind you, but Josh was clearly dipping into a deeper, more extreme pool. Megan had to see that - Anna suspected Megan didn’t know just how far her lover had sank, likely kept in the dark about his more horrific intentions or deeds. Anna had to make her see.

“Megan please. I’ve never asked you for anything, but just consider what I’m saying. I’m not saying that Carter doesn’t need to be stopped; he does. But maybe... just maybe Josh does too. I want to help you save him, Megan. I just think we’re past that now. Please. Please don’t tell him about Carter hitting you. I know we haven’t seen eye to eye at all in the past but I’m doing this for you. For us. We can change this if we work together. Josh will kill Carter for what he’s done, if he knows. But I promise you that I’ll do everything I can to save you, to protect you, to help you.

“Let me take the pain for you, I’ve earned every bit of rage inside Carter and I’ll take it all. I can handle it. Carter and Josh can do what they want to hurt me but I promise you that I’ll make sure you’re safe through everything. Even if it kills me, I’m going to see this through,” Anna husked.

Megan’s eyes flickered to the bathroom, uncertainty present when the shower shut off. She had no idea what to do from here. Anna knew that Megan had initially planned to spill everything to Josh, but now she was maybe confused on whether it was a good ideal do so at all.

Anna darted across the floor to where the shopping bags sat and plucked out the matching charm bracelet. Returning to Megan, she stepped back in close and reached for her hand. She was securing the bracelet around Megan’s wrist when Josh rejoined them, his eyes immediately catching on his two girls standing close. Anna pulled Megan’s hand up to her mouth and kissed the tendon on the underside of Megan’s wrist where the charm sat, green eyes locking on Megan’s words once more. Josh might not truly understand her next words, but Megan only had to be willing to hear them.

“Trust me, beautiful. I want to make us work, so I’m prepared to do whatever I have to do. I’ll always be at your side if you just trust me and let me in,” she murmured, deeper meaning hanging heavy behind her words.

With one final soft kiss to Megan’s lips, Anna turned back to the closet. She grabbed the outfit and started towards the bathroom herself. She paused next to Josh and stretched up on her tiptoes to kiss him too.

“Now, I believe I have a hot date. I’ll just have that quick bath, get dressed and then we can go. I won’t be long,” she promised, casting a wink over her shoulder. Again, it was more for Megan’s sake than Josh’s.

Anna only hoped that her words didn’t bite her in the butt; hopefully Megan wouldn’t rat her out immediately to Josh and would actually think about what Anna had said. Anna knew she was fucked if Megan did expose her. Maybe instead of Carter dying, maybe Anna would join him in an early grave for her betrayal of Josh. All she could do now was pray. It was all in Megan’s hands. Anna sunk into a tub full of hot, steaming water hoping that she didn’t drown in the unpredicatable undertow that was Megan.
 
Saturday Evening - Megan enjoys Anna's fingers, Carter makes a decision

Megan listened carefully to Anna, letting every word soak into her brain. She had every intention of telling Josh what happened with Carter. And she knew exactly what Josh was capable of. Anna was not his first entrapment. He had schooled Megan in the fine art of deceit and now her temper started to simmer after boiling over. The longer the shower sprayed its hot liquid on Josh, the more she thought about what Anna was saying. Maybe she should play along with Anna and find a way to extract her revenge on Carter herself. Oh, what pleasure it would be to see Carter dangling at her fingertips, begging for mercy.

When Anna retrieved the charm bracelet, she smiled at the captive, wearing an identical charm only with her first initial carved into the metal. Did Josh suggest the tandem charms or was this Anna’s idea? When Anna kissed the inside of her wrist with Josh now present, she wondered if Anna had truly crossed the street to their side. A side of the street filled with things that would make normal people shake their head, some in disgust, some in pity, and some wishing they could find the courage to run to their side.

Anna left them alone and Megan knew she had to make a quick decision. Josh, wearing only a towel, leaned down to kiss her and then realized she was hurt. Rage filled his naked body instantly.

“What the fuck happened to you Megan? Did that motherfucker hit you? If he did, I’m going to tear the son-of-a-bitch apart limb to limb.”

“Josh, I slipped in the bathroom and hit the side of my face on the vanity.” The rage was roaring in his eyes. “Honest honey. He left and I was so anxious to see you and Anna. I was clumsy and slipped.” She hoped the video feed was cut before he attacked her or else she would be up on stage with some of the other women tonight and she shuddered to think of that scenario.

Josh moved to the bedside table and picked up his phone, calling the videographer, asking if he had video of Carter and Megan after she signaled him to cut the feed. It was apparent, he didn’t record the event when Josh clicked off and turned to Megan. “He didn’t capture anything more.” Walking to her, he clasped her chin in his large hand. “I believe you baby but if you lied, you know what I’m capable of don’t you?”

Megan saw the fierceness in his eyes light up and hoped he would never find out. She knew very well, first-hand, what he was capable of doing himself as well as forcing others to do his dirty work. He dismissed her with a pat on the ass, telling her to get cleaned up.

Scurrying to the other bedroom, Megan looked at the outfit choices hanging in the closet. Picking out her outfit Faux Leather Silver Eyelet Teddy with Garter.jpg for the night’s festivities, she smiled thinking of how sexy her and Megan would be when they arrived. They would be the hit of the festivities and then she chuckled thinking how Anna would especially be the center of attention.

She spied two Blue Hooded Cloak.jpg they would wear when exiting the hotel. The group did have some sense of decency when walking in public. If the hotel patrons saw them sauntering through the lobby in their sexy outfits, they would surely be asked to leave the premises and not return.

Walking toward the bathroom, Megan changed her mind. Entering the main living area, she saw Josh sitting on the bed intent on reading and typing on his phone. She assumed he was reporting in, telling the bosses what had happened and maybe sending a video clip.

“Do we have time for a bit of girl time Josh baby?” she cooed, giving him a very sensual wink and smile.

Josh looked at the bedside clock. “We have about 45 minutes until the limo picks us up.”

“Great,” she whispered, a wide smile plastered on her face.

Throwing the cloaks onto the sofa, she entered the bathroom, seeing Anna lying in the hot water with her head leaning on the back of the porcelain tub, eyes closed. Hanging her outfit next to Anna’s she padded quietly to the tub and looked at her gorgeous breasts floating near the surface.

Stepping into the water, she saw Anna’s eyes open wide as if she woke from a dream. Sliding between her legs, she sat with her back to Anna, her head resting gently on her shoulder. Their eyes met, Megan seeing the questioning glaze.

“I lied to Josh and he bought it. I only hope he never finds out or I’ll be in the same boat with you.” Megan leaned up, placing a soft kiss on her lips. The kiss was short and sweet and when she pulled back, she grabbed Anna’s arms and pulled them to her body. One on her breasts and the other on her tummy.

Snuggling backwards against Anna’s breasts and body, Megan let out a soft sigh. “You owe me Anna and you can start repaying me now.” Feeling her fingers, gripping her nipples she let out another moan. “When he attacked me, I was so scared and yet so fucking turned on. I’m still feeling the effects of the pill I took. Do you like it when Carter was rough, taking what he wanted and you willing to give? God I love it when a man takes what he wants from me.”

Megan let out another moan as she settled into Anna’s body. She was pretty sure they were very similar in their sexual appetite. She wished for a moment she was going to enjoy what Anna would experience tonight as she closed her eyes, waiting for Anna to answer her.

*******************************************************************

Carter drove through the city streets, confused by what he had learned today. He was starting to head home but then he turned a few corners and pulled to the side of the street. Looking at, but not seeing the traffic passing by his stopped vehicle, he fell into deep thought.

What the fuck was happening to his world? Only a short time ago, he was going to tell Anna of his deep love for her but instead he found out that Anna didn’t love him. Maybe she was putting on a show for Josh and Megan but the way she spoke, it was so believable.

He remembered her words about trusting her but then her words to Josh about how she could manipulate him and how she wanted to spend all her time with Josh, slammed around in his head. He told her Josh was dangerous but she dove into the fray, not wanting his help or guidance. Now it looks like Josh and Megan got their ugly hooks into her and she was moving to their side of the chess board. He doubted she would every find her way back to his arms.

And what of the mole? Did those monsters mean to let him know there was a mole in the business? Giving him a teaser so to speak, making him think someone on the inside was betraying his trust? If there really was a mole, he had to find out who was trying to undermine him.

But despite everything he heard today, he couldn’t shake the feeling of love for Anna even though she had hurt him. She was the only woman he was willing to give his total love. The storm was only brewing and they would have to face each other again. His fingers tightened on the steering wheel as he resolved to throw her off her game. Instead of being arrogant and hateful, he would treat her with respect. But as for making love, that was out of the question. When she returned to work, he would welcome her as a business associate but that would be it. It would hurt him but he resolved to find out the end game of Josh’s and she would be his pawn and if she got hurt, well that what happens in war. Whatever it would take to win the war, he was as they say in poker, all in.

Pulling out into traffic, he had a new sense of purpose, to bring down those who would tear his world apart. Returning to the hotel, he parked about a half block away from the entrance. They had to leave sometime and he would stay for as long as it took.

About an hour later, he saw a long black limo pull up to the entrance. Soon after, Josh appeared with Megan and Anna, wearing long flowing blue cloaks. He watched as Anna looked around as if searching for something and then threw her head back, laughing as she entered the limo.

As the limo pulled out into traffic, he pulled out too, keeping his distance. The game was on now that he knew who was and who was not on his team.
 
Last edited:
Anna almost grit her teeth when Megan settled into the tub with her. Of course Megan wasn’t around when Anna had said she wanted to be alone in the bath but she still had hoped that she could be left in peace for a while. As Megan washed her body Anna was reminded that Megan was scrubbing Carter’s cum from her body. Anna wanted to scream at the pain of it. That should be me! I should be home in my bed with the man I love, demonstrating my true feelings over and over until he has no choice but to believe that he is the man I want. Forever. That all of this was never to hurt him, but only ever to help him survive the fallout. That fucking bitch - how dare she take what should have been mine, Anna fumed.

She tried to get her expression settled into one more inviting and not so closed off. It seemed to work because Megan began talking as though she had been invited to make herself at home. Anna sighed, leaning back and closing her eyes once more as she listened to Megan gab and felt the other woman wiggle a bit until she was able to get comfortable in the spread of Anna’s body.

They laid there for a few minutes, steam and heat soaking through stiff muscles from their basically all day sex marathon last night and today, Anna just making a small sound of agreement when Megan brought up Carter’s rough treatment of her. How dumb was this bitch? Anna had “confessed” that Carter had raped and hurt her. Did Megan think that is was so easy to enjoy that? It was clear now if it hadn’t been before that at least Josh and Megan’s initial “lovemaking” was more Megan being made to take it than any real pleasure, but Megan was so involved in her feelings for Josh that she couldn’t see.

Of course, Anna did enjoy rougher treatment, but that wasn’t for either of the two witch twins to find out.

Megan had failed Anna’s own test, after all. Of course Annaleigh understood that Megan was playing her. She had never had any intention of keeping the truth of the earlier events from her true lover, but Megan played the victim well and tried to wrap Anna around her tiny little fingers. Now she was of the impression that Anna owed her. Anna owed her nothing. She didn’t owe anyone shit. It was less of a request and more of a warning for Megan earlier and the other girl had entirely missed the point like Anna had thought she might. It just proved that Megan was unreachable now. Anna couldn’t save her either.

She emitted a sigh. Not like she cared, anyway. Megan had been nothing but horrible to her, not counting the soft touches she’d given Anna in preparation for Megan’s own use and pleasure of Anna’s body. Whatever happened to Megan, so be it. Anna wasn’t really in the mood to do anything but save the man she loved. Everyone but he would feel her wrath eventually.

Anna squirmed, slipping out from underneath Megan. The blonde eyed her for a moment but let her go, turning her face to watch Anna get ready in front of the bathroom mirror. She figured it wasn’t really a good night for makeup but did her hair, twisting strands around each other into two tight braids around either side of her face that met in the back of her skull and trailed down her back in one larger strand of braided of hair. She dressed in the latex outfit that had been picked out for her earlier and observed herself in the mirror, turning this way and that to see the final product. It was okay, but Anna hoped to never see a set of latex such as this again once this whole ordeal was over. It just wasn’t her style. She tugged uncomfortably where the latex stuck to her hot skin and burrowed into the curves of her body.

Megan whistled, water splashing against the sides of the tub as she rose out of the water to join Anna in front of the vanity. Megan didn’t bother to dry off just yet though, water sluicing from her hair and flushed steamy skin to form puddles on the floor underneath their feet. Megan pressed a kiss onto Anna’s shoulder, eyes fiery and intense where they met Anna’s deep green in the reflective glass.

Anna pressed her own answering kiss onto Megan’s mouth before the other woman finally stepped away and began to also get ready for the evening’s festivities. Anna hopped up onto the counter to wait for Megan, somehow still feeling somewhat safer with this enemy instead of the one in the other room. When Megan was ready, she grasped Anna’s hand and pulled her back onto her feet and into the bedroom.

Josh was dressed impeccably, straightening out his cuffs as the girls re-entered. His eyes rose to meet them both and one golden blonde eyebrow climbed in interest, appreciation glimmering in his eyes as he crossed the room in a couple very long strides to pull both women against his chest. He thrust his tongue into their mouths, first Megan and then Anna for a brief but still toe-curling smooch.

Megan helped Anna slip into the blue cloak that had been provided to cover their fetish wear before following the same example and donning her own. They walked hand in hand through the hotel and into the lobby heading straight for the limo waiting for them outside on the curb. Anna had never been in a limo before.

She said as much and Megan made a snippy comment about it that actually did help release some of the tension hanging in the air. Anna tossed her head back, laughing loudly. Her eyes roved the street in front of the hotel searching for any familiar vehicles almost absentmindedly.

Of course it was likely that Carter was long gone, but Anna couldn’t help but hope for one last glance at his handsome face. It must have been a sign that she didn’t see his car because even despite how desperately she wanted him to see through everything and believe her, trust her, and love her, that future was gone forever. It would only hurt her now to see his hatred of her shining so brightly on his face.

Just as Josh opened the door to the limo for her and Anna ducked in, her mouth turned down into a saddened frown, expression displaying the weight of the world just briefly under the deep sapphire of the hooded material. This was her death march and she hadn’t even gotten to say her goodbyes. Josh and Megan chatted back and forth the entire way to their mystery destination, excitement present in their tone for Anna’s induction.

Anna had no idea what to expect. No idea what she was walking into. Anna had no way of knowing she wouldn’t leave this evening with her freedom in tact, no. No better than a slave. If she did suspect, she might have thrown herself out of the car into moving traffic. The only reason she didn’t do such a crazy thing was for the good of the one man who didn’t want anything to do with her. Anna had to keep going for Carter. She had to suck it up and take all the sufferinfing in order to save him.

Anna smiled shakily and offered her hands both her companions to squeeze in reassurance that she was with them still but otherwise remained silent and withdrawn. She stared straight down at her hands, Megan’s tiny silken fingers grasping Anna’s left and Josh’s much larger rougher palm basically swallowing Anna’s other wrist and hand whole. The juxtaposition of her jailers’ grip on Anna’s freedom was startling and depressing, but Anna only had one thought.

I love you, Carter Anderson. I’m so fucking sorry.
 
Saturday Night - Club Risque

Settling into the plush leather seats, Josh told the driver they were ready. Though he and Megan were not from this city, they were no strangers to where they were headed. No address was given. There was no need. The man knew their destination.

The passenger area consisted of two sets of plush leather seats separated by a bar loaded with bottles and glasses. Josh leaned toward the bar, grabbed a bottle of red wine and three glasses, pouring one for each of them. He also picked up a tin and smiled, grabbing three pills. “Let’s get in the mood girls.” He watched as each woman took a pill and followed with a healthy gulp. Satisfied, he did the same knowing that later Anna would not be able to control her wild sexual urges.

Josh and Megan sat on either side of Anna, conversing about mundane things when they both sensed Anna was not listening. Megan took Anna’s left hand in hers while Josh’s large paw swallowed her right hand. As if on cue, they both turned sideways to look at each other and then at their newest conquest.

“Everything will be fine,” Megan cooed reassuringly.

“I have a feeling once you meet our friends and relax, you’ll enjoy the evening,” added Josh.

They saw her gaze move from one to the other, and then Josh took the initiative, leaning toward her, his lips barely touching her in a reassuring kiss. “You must forget Carter Annaleigh. Your life will much more rewarding with us.”

When Josh released her lips, Megan quickly moved in for another kiss. “Think of all the fun we are going to have baby,” Her kiss was more passionate as the limo turned a corner and the driver announced that they had arrived at their destination.

As the trio exited the vehicle, Josh thought that Anna and Megan seemed to have put aside their differences or were they actually becoming comrades. Anna’s attitude really surprised him. Her demeanor changed after the video, becoming more appreciative of their mission to destroy Carter. Soon she would be put to another test and this one would have consequences if she failed. He had a gut feeling that she would pass admirably and impress certain individuals.

Megan smirked when Anna’s eyes roamed over the old brick building in the warehouse district. A lighted sign on the side of the building broadcast the business, CLUB RISQUE – MEMBERS ONLY. The trio walked arm in arm, with Anna between her captors, to a non-descript black door. A burly man, 6'6" and 300 pounds, with thick facial hair looking like a mean bear, greeted them. The bouncer was all muscle and smiled. “Good evening Mr. Williams and Ms. Cartwright. Good to see you again. It’s been awhile and I see you’ve brought a guest.”

Megan squeezed Anna’s hand. “Yes Paul, this is Ms. Brayden.”

“Welcome ma’am and enjoy yourself.”

“Oh she will Paul ….. she will,” Megan laughed as they walked through the open door.

Electronic dance music exploded from within when the door was opened. The duo led Anna into an increasingly darker hallway. At the end of the hall was a doorway covered with some very erotic artwork finished in fluorescent paint glowing under the illumination of a black light. The image of a woman and man kneeling and facing each other, a chain bridging between them, connecting the collars around their necks, was evidence of servitude. The woman’s hand cupped his cock while the man’s hand cupped her pussy.

Another bouncer, who could have passed as a twin to the man at the exterior door, also greeted Josh and Megan by name. He took the blue cloaks from the women and smiled appreciatively, seeing he sexy latex outfits. “Enjoy your evening missy,” he said with a tongue-in-cheek smile. He had a pretty good idea of what fun was in store for her.

The volume of the music increased greatly and after taking a few steps, Megan stopped their advance, giving Anna a moment to look around the spacious club. Both Josh and Megan saw her eyes darting around the whole club, trying to take in everything happening around her. Megan leaned her lips close to Anna, battling the pounding tune, "Welcome to heaven."

It was obviously a sex club. Men and women, dressed in a variety of latex and leather attire were scattered about the room. Some dancing while others sat at tables or in booths sipping their favorite drinks. They were standing on a raised level, six steps above the dance floor, packed with writhing men and women gyrating to the loud electronic music while multi-colored lights flashed over the crowd.

About ten feet above the dance floor, six steel cages held leggy women wearing tiny bikinis along with men dressed only in tiny briefs. The couples were lewdly dancing, the women slithering up and down the men’s torsos and the men returned the favor. There were also various locations around the interior where women danced on little stages.

The club was divided into two levels, the main floor and a mezzanine level on three sides of the room. On the main floor area are two bars along each side wall and one bar on the mezzanine level, serving patrons whose seats overlook the dance floor. Sculptured topless barmen and scantily clad barwomen served drinks to the thirsty patrons at each of the bar stations.

Five rows of small round booths along with a row of booths encircle the perimeter of the dance floor. Josh nodded to a number of patrons as they made their way to a booth next to the dance floor. The booth had a reservations sign in the middle of the table it with his name emblazoned on it. A pretty red-headed waitress, wearing only a bright yellow top that barely concealed her large breasts and a matching yellow thong greeted them with a smile, acknowledging Josh and Megan. “I’m glad to see you back in the city Josh and Megan.”

“We’re always glad to be back Angela. Especially when we get to see you. And this is our special guest, Annaleigh Brayden.”

The two women nodded an acknowledgement but it was clear Angelo was giving her the once over, silently sending a message questioning what she was doing with two of her favorite customers. But she didn’t say or ask anything of Anna, taking their orders before moving to another booth.



The music had stopped for a moment, the multi-colored lights muted, giving way to the soft glow of overhead lights. Some of the dance crowd returned to their booths, while some elected to stay, waiting for the next round of hot tempo music. During the interlude, an older woman approached the table.

“Glad you are back Josh. We have some special deals tonight. Are you buying or just looking tonight?” After saying it, she looked at Anna and smiled appreciatively. “And who is this sweet young thing. I must say you two have very good taste in women.”

Josh laughed and looked at Anna. “Anna this is Greta Goldsmith, the proprietor and our host for the evening. Later she will be the master …. Or should I sat the mistress of ceremony.”

The two women acknowledged each other and then Greta excused herself saying she had to get ready for the show. She wished Anna good luck and gave Josh a telling wink. Josh chuckled knowing Anna was to become part of something interesting and erotic.

The waitress, Angela, returned quickly with their drinks, leaning over to give them all a very tempting view of her plentiful cleavage. Josh shoved a $100 bill down her into the deep valley, eliciting a soft moan. “Thank you, sir,” she said winking and then straightening up. She gave a sideways glance at Anna and then chuckled as she walked away.

After she left, Megan grabbed Anna’s hand, pulling her to her feet. “Let’s go dancing before the real fun begins.” Pulling her to the crowd, she pulled her to her once they were on the floor with other gyrating bodies. “I can feel the pill taking effect. How about you Anna? Can you feel your inner beast wanting to break out?”

Josh watched the two women walk onto the dance floor, moving together to the electronic beat. He saw Greta at the bar and waved at her. It was going to be an eye-opening evening for Anna and she didn’t know it. At least just yet.

************************************************************************
Carter watched from a distance, seeing Anna climb out of the limo with the two slime balls. Her cape flew open for a few seconds and he observed her sexy outfit. “So, she is dressing sexily for them.” For a moment he felt depressed that she had thrown in with them.

As the trio walked to the door with a large man guarding it, she seemed almost happy, walking arm in arm with them. He found it hard to believe that she was part of the takeover but he was pretty sure they were done as a couple. He had so many things he wanted to share with her but that was now ancient history. The video was all the proof he needed to know that she didn’t love him the way he thought she did. What a fool he was to fall for her.

He was sure Josh and Megan were working for someone higher up in the chain. hey were behind the take over but it didn’t seem possible they were working alone. There had to be some larger player. Someone with deep pockets and wanting to see him ruined. But who, that was the question gnawing at his brain.

After they disappeared inside, Carter walked to the door and the rotund bouncer. The bouncer told him it was a private club and he was not a member. Carter asked about membership and the bouncer told him he would have to get clearance from the owner. She approved everyone. Carter didn’t want to go through any interview for fear it would be obvious as to why he was wanting entry. He couldn’t reveal his true concerns about Josh Williams.

Carter pulled his wallet out and showed the bouncer ten crisp $100 bills. “If you could see fit to allow me this one night, you can have this for yourself. No one has to know.”

The bouncer hem hawed for a few moments. $1000 would help him out of a few jams. “Go ahead and tell the other bouncer to give you a stamp.” He grabbed the bills and stuffed them into his pocket. “But listen buddy. If the boss gets wind of this I’ll be in big shit.”

‘Don’t worry man,” Carter said trying to act cool. “I just want to look around, have a drink or two and then if I want to join, I’ll be back.” Carter was a bit nervous walking into an establishment, wondering what he was going to find inside. The other bouncer gave him a stamp on the back of his hand and let him through.

Carter stopped at the entrance surveying the club. It was not your typical nightclub. Walking quickly to the nearest bar, he found a bar stool in a dark corner that gave him a good view and perfect cover. He saw Anna sitting with Josh and Megan. She was not wearing the cloak and he felt a twinge of lust that caught him suddenly. Why was he getting excited? Did he still have feelings for her?

She looked absolutely stunning in the latex outfit. When Megan pulled her onto the dance floor, he wondered what was so special about this establishment for Josh and Megan. He didn’t know it but he was about to find out.
 
Anna took the pill and drank her wine on the ride, fully compliant if not absentmindedly. She worried that her anxiety might come off as hesitation to continue their arrangement but Josh and Megan were clearly appeased with her regardless. They still kissed her like she was their lover and not their enemy.

The club itself was actually quite neat and Anna did find herself relaxing after the introductions were all done. Of course there were some eyes that wouldn’t leave her, jealousy scorching through her bones. It was obvious that some people didn’t think she belonged here, probably even wondering who the hell she was to be hanging off the arms of two very attractive and influential VIP members but Anna didn’t really care. All she cared about was that her companions were still enjoying her presence.

Although Anna did think she could see herself visiting this place in the future, it was was an awful lot of stumuli to take in. Her senses felt a bit overloaded as she tried to remember everyone Josh or Megan pointed out or what was going on around her.

Not only that, but her mind turned over any important details she’d gathered from all the conversation. Buying? What did one usually buy at a sex club like this? Whatever it was, it could not be good. Also, mistress of the ceremony? What ceremony?

This woman Greta spoke like this was something Josh did frequently; as if he wasn’t only a member here but a very well-to-do man who always got what he wanted when he came here. Anna was terrified to find out exactly what all this entailed but she had a feeling she would know all about it in the very near future. Anna gulped, swallowing this bit of information with a sip at her drink that had been dropped off during the conversation.

Anna wanted to roll her eyes at Angela. Did she think Josh was an idiot? Of all the things he so clearly was, stupid was not one of them; it was actually one of the very few things he didn’t even come close to being. There was no way he’d ever go home with some tramp like that, especially when he had a woman like Megan to warm his bed every night (and now Anna, too). Some people just didn’t understand their place in life.

Of course, Anna wasn’t dumb either. Just because she was here with them, at the end of the day Anna was nobody. Josh felt nothing for her but lust, unlike the love he shared with Megan - and Anna wasn’t even sure he had the capacity to love at all; she really believed that the “love” Megan imagined was all one-sided, her mind manipulated into falling for a monster who could never feel anything remotely similar.

After he was done playing with her Anna would be tossed out on her ass like the garbage she was (but at least Anna didn't think that having Josh for now meant keeping him - which she wouldn’t have wanted anyway). Angela looked at him as if she wanted to be his slave, always at his side, maybe constantly impregnated. That way at least she might have value to him. At least, this is what Anna imagined that desperate look in the waitress’ eyes was shouting for everyone to hear, drool pooling at the corner of her lips and seductive flickering of those eyes that had too much make-up for Anna’s taste.

Or maybe Anna was just a bitch. Maybe she just wanted to destroy anyone with even the smallest fragment of a connection to Josh, flirty little waitresses included. Desperation looked good on no one, and why anyone would want to sleep in the same bed as a psychopath was news to Anna. Fucking delusional. This whole thing was a mess.

There was no sense ruminating on anything. There was nothing she could do now anyway to stop it. Instead, she let Megan pull her to the floor. It would certainly be a good distraction.

“Now that you mention it, yeah, I feel the pill starting to kick in,” Anna responded, turning in Megan’s arms so that her back was to the other woman. They began to gyrate and grind, skin sliding together between the gaps in the latex. Eventually, said skin became slick with sweat and they mostly just swayed back and forth together to prevent the friction of their outfits from chafing at their soaked flesh. One of Anna’s hands reached over her head to fist in Megan’s hair and hold her close.

At one point, Anna thought she caught a familiar set of eyes locked onto her in her peripheral vision. When she turned her head a bit and tried to narrow in on where she thought she had seen him there was no one there. Fuck, she must be going crazy. She was already starting to feel a bit lightheaded from the aphrodisiac and the booze, but to be so far gone she imagined Carter Anderson was here? In a club where only members could get in? That part wasn’t so outrageous, but it meant he would have had to have been staking out the hotel for hours after his hate-fuck with Megan. Had he come to hurt her?

She really was losing it.

Anna had just shaken off that “I’m being watched” feeling, pressing her head back against Megan’s shoulder and closing her eyes with a sigh when Anna felt a strongly muscled body crush against her front. Anna stumbled a bit, eyes shooting open in shocked surprise. For one second, she almost thought it was Carter coming to claim her before she realized where she was and that the blue eyes looking down on her belonged to the man she was currently fucking for information sakes, not the man she so desperately wanted it to be.

“Well hello there handsome,” she purred enticingly, shaking herself out of her momentary stupor. At least she hadn’t been dumb enough to call out the name of his rival. Her free hand clasped his cheek before one finger slid down his throat, across the open collar of his shirt and further down his chest before hooking in his belt and pulling him in even tighter against her. Anna tilted her pelvis until she could feel Josh’s rock-hard dick against her. She moaned as it pulsed and rubbed against her, pill starting to kick in and make her wet with arousal. Anna had never been this insatiable before, but now she wanted it all the time. She didn’t even care that it was Josh.

And Carter? Even if he was here, Anna knew he wanted nothing to do with her now. Even if he wasn’t quite ready to throw in the towel on their relationship, Anna was too deeply embroiled in this to back out now. If Carter still loved her even just an ounce, he wouldn’t feel anything but anger before the night was out.

Anna smiled brightly up at Josh. She reached on her tiptoes for his mouth and he obligingly met her in the middle, mouth open and hungry, intent on devouring her. That free hand clenched in his belt wished that it could just unbuckle the clasp so Anna could sink to her knees right about now. But if Anna’s foresight was correct, she’d likely accomplish that goal and more by the end of the night.

“I want it so bad,” she panted into the spread of his lips, tiny hand squeezing at his cock through his pants to leave no ambiguity in what she meant. Josh must have liked her honesty, that or he was making a mockery of how quickly Anna was coming undone, because he chuckled into the small space between them and then turned her head for Megan, helping the two girls kiss wetly at this awkward angle.

If Carter had planned on finding out just what was going on, Anna hoped he’d expected that it would be a wild ride. The night was still young, but with hands groping and exploring, tongues wrestling and Josh’s grip on Anna’s body basically forcing her to move between himself and Megan like a rag doll, unable to fight his control, in a way that made him groan loudly into Anna’s ear, Carter was likely already getting one hell of a show.

It was then that Josh sunk his teeth deeply into the soft skin of Anna’s throat, marking her as his and drawing blood. It was only the start of the pain he’d put her through for marking up his perfect frame earlier. She wondered what a picture she made; dressed like a whore, likely about to be sold as one with blood leaking from the broken skin that wore the imprints of Josh’s teeth like a brand.

If only Carter could see her like this. He’d be terribly ashamed by the woman he’d let into his bed. Maybe he did see; maybe he’d left before he could see just how bad Anna’s fate would end up by the end of the night. That was, if he had ever been here in the first place. Anna only prayed that Josh’s clear display of dominance and ownership had been enough to chase Carter away from this place for good.

Anna couldn’t handle him seeing her sinking so low.
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night - Carter decides to stay at the sex club

Carter sat perched on the padded barstool, sipping a bourbon and watching not only Anna but other patrons. The crowd did not seem to fit the normal style of patrons who frequented such an establishment. The overriding dress code was latex and leather for the women and some of the men. He noted Josh was the exception to the rule, wearing a trim baby blue shirt with three buttons undone at the top along with beige trousers. “So, this is how my friend does his investigative work,” he mused taking another sip.

In the past Carter would have relied on the investigative powers of Patrick McPherson, a retired Irish cop and private investigator. He had done a superb job tracking Anna a while back. His photos and report were a sore subject with Anna but she soon forgave him and in spite of their differences grew closer, becoming lovers. But that all seemed out the window now that Anna had betrayed him to Josh. He couldn’t erase the image of Anna telling Josh she had the inside track at the company and she could get him whatever he needed. Sipping his bourbon and watching Anna dance with Megan, he wondered what information Josh wanted from him. What could be so important to send Anna into the lion’s den to secure it?

When Josh got up and starting walking toward the bar, Carter felt like a caged animal with nowhere to run and hide. Carter turned his head toward the back of the bar, hoping he wouldn’t recognize or see him. In the large expansive mirror, lined with a multitude of liquor bottles, he studied Josh’s movements. He was relieved when Josh bent over a table talking to a group of people. His heart caught in his throat, when Josh straightened up and took a few steps toward the bar.

Then without being prompted, as if he had another thought, Josh turned and walked directly to the dance floor. What happened next made Carter cringe with jealousy, hatred, and anger. Josh, Megan, and Anna were gyrating, slithering against one another as if they were the only persons in the room. He wanted to run as far from this place as he could but instead he stayed riveted to his leather stool watching his ex-lover kiss and fondle the couple. Another thought entered his mind. He should rush out on the dance floor, flatten Josh Williams and take what was his. But was Anna his? The way she was kissing him first and then Megan was sure to give everyone in the place a sense she belonged to Josh. No, he should just get up and walk away when the music ended and the trio walked arm and arm to their ringside booth. One thing about Anna that struck Carter was the way she had done up her hair with braids on the sides and one long one in the back. She looked stunning and for a moment he wished it was he she was sitting with in this place.

If he had a gun, he would surely use it on Josh. He was mulling all the things he would do to Anna when this was over. WAIT. It was over. He felt a deep sense of loss and loneliness watching his ex-lover lean over and kiss Josh in the booth while Megan, on the other side of him, followed suit when Anna’s lips slipped off his lips, laying her head on Josh’s shoulder as a lover would do.

Carter had seen enough and started to slip off the leather stool, intending to leave. As he turned away from the bar, two young women, a blonde with a short haircut to just above her shoulders and a dark-haired brunette with long swirly strands cascading over her shoulders, pressed against him. They were both dressed in latex, The blonde in a black bustier and black G-Sting with glittery stars. The brunette, wore a white latex outfit with a zipper down the front. She reminded him of Anna. But Anna was in a booth, making out with Josh, a man who had become his mortal enemy.

“Are you alone tonight?” the blonde cooed, rubbing herself against him like a cat wanting to be petted.

“We are,” echoed the brunette.

Carter looked into their eyes and smiled. They were like two love hungry kittens, staring up at him, seductively batting their eyelashes. “Sorry, I am about to leave.”

The blonde pressed her breasts against him, swiping them side to side. Her large blue eyes staring at him with lust. “Awww please don’t leave. The fun is just about to begin. You don’t want to miss the fun, do you?”

“What kind of fun are you talking about?” He glanced at Anna, seeing her kissing Josh in the booth.

“You have to stay to see what things Josh has planned,” chimed in the brunette pushing her breasts against his back.

Josh’s name struck a scary chord. What the hell is he up too? How in the world does he know so many people in this place, in this city? There was a lot he didn’t know and if he was going to find out more, he needed to stay. For a moment, he feared he was found out and this was a set-up. Looking beyond the women, Josh was busy talking to Anna and Megan and then kissing each of them.

The blonde pulled on Carter’s hand. “My name is Bridgette and this is Candy. Come up to our table in the mezzanine. You can see so much better up there. By the way what is your name?”

Carter looked up into the mezzanine, seeing lights shining down from facia. The area behind the lights was dark and he decided to take the women up on their offer. “Car …… Carl,” he said catching himself before he revealed his real name.

As they walked arm in arm to the stairway, he had a strange feeling that even though Anna betrayed him, he wanted to keep an eye on her. Besides he wanted to know what Josh was planning and did it involve Anna?

When they were situated in the darkened mezzanine, he looked down on Anna, a knot forming in his stomach. Would she be angry with him for spying on her? But then again, why would she care, she had Josh and Megan. Bridgette, the blonde, sat on his right and Candy, the brunette, on his left.

Bridgette picked up a tin from the table, smiling as she twisted the lid off. “Have one of these Carl. They will make all your inhibitions float into space.”

“What is it?” he asked taking one between his large fingers.

“Josh likes to call them sex candy,” Candy replied laughing as she picked one up and put it into her mouth. “Go ahead and try one. Once you’ve experienced the rush, you will want more. One of these little pills will make you want more sex than you ever imagined.”

Carter took the white pill and put his fingers into his mouth. Instead of depositing it on his tongue, he pulled it out, hiding it between his fingers, pretending to swallow, before dropping it onto the dark floor. The tin holding more pills was on the table and he intended to steal it as he felt his head being yanked sideways by Bridgette.

“We are going to have so much fun tonight Carl.” Her lips met his with a force he wished was Anna’s lips. But she was below him, sitting next to the dance floor, making time with Josh and Megan. When she released his lips, Candy turned his head to her, plastering her hot lips against his, her tongue snaking out to swipe and then dive into his mouth. They traded kisses until they were interrupted by the sound of a female voice coming over the club speakers.

They looked down at the older woman, wearing a pale blue bustier, matching bikini bottoms with lace trim, powder blue garter belt with light blue nylons. She had a microphone in her right hand, announcing it was time to get tonight’s festivities underway.

The woman introduced herself. “I’m Greta Goldsmith, owner of this here sex club for those of you who don’t know who I am.” There was a hearty round of laughter and clapping while she pranced around the stage, waving and gesturing to some regulars. She had a presence about her and Carter wondered what she meant by sex club when she started speaking again. “Before we begin tonight’s festivities, I want to introduce Josh Williams and Megan Cartwright. It is so good to have them grace us with their prescence. And they promised to have a surprise for us. It is always good to have one of our benefactors with us. Let’s give them a big round of applause.”

The crowd erupted into applause and some of them stood, enthusiastically clapping their hands. Carter looked at Anna, who was sitting quietly until Josh pulled her to her feet, whispering something in her ear. He waved to the audience as if he had done it numerous times in the past. Whatever he said to her, Carter could see a frown form on her face. What did Josh have in mind? What on earth is going on? Josh and Megan didn’t live in the city but they seemed to be recognized by most of the crowd. Carter was totally confused.

“Ladies and gentlemen, before we begin let me go over some house rules. There are paddles on each table and if you are interested in bidding on any of the items, please raise your paddles high so we can see them. The person or persons with the highest bid will be responsible for paying tonight and also responsible for taking the merchandise with them.” Then as an afterthought, she laughed. “And you can take the paddle home with you and use it in any way you want to discipline your loved one.”

The crowd erupted again with laughter as she paused a moment, looking out into the crowd and then added. “For our patrons in the balcony, please holler out your number loud and clear since we can’t see you.”

There was a soft murmur floating over the audience and then the woman smiled. “If there are no questions there is one other item before we begin.” The entire audience went quiet. “There are six women and six men to be auctioned off tonight, three at time. After we have auctioned off three women and three men, there will be a special intermission courtesy of our favorite benefactor Josh Williams.” The crowd erupted again into applause and then she added. “Let’s begin.”

Soft sensual music played over the speakers as if this was some kind of game show. A curtain on the right side of the dance floor opened. Three naked women, their hands cuffed behind their backs, were led out onto the main floor by other women dressed like most of the patrons. Multi-colored lights swirled around them as they were lined up side by side. The women who led them held leather leashes connected to bright colored collars.

Carter was stunned, sitting between two very excited women, who were touching and rubbing his thighs, inching ever closer to his package. He tried to wrap his head around Josh supplying illegal drugs and running a sex slave operation. But why did he need his company? Carter was still confused but everything was starting to become clearer. Was Anna part of the conspiracy to take him down? He hoped not, but he was not ruling out anything. He didn’t know what or who to believe.

Two of the women were brunettes with medium sized breasts and toned bodies while the third woman, a blonde, had a rather large chest and wide hips. The host, Greta, walked up and down the line, a microphone in her left hand and a crop in right hand. As she explained each slave’s attributes, she punctuated by slapping them somewhere on their bodies.

When she finished, the bidding started in earnest. The bids came fast and furious for a few minutes and then started to trail off as the serious bidders took over. Carter looked down at Josh, seeing him talking to Anna and Megan. Was he going to bid on one of them? After a few more intense bids, the first woman, the blonde was sold. He watched as she was led to the successful bidder and pulled down onto his lap as if she were a rag doll.

Bridgette snuggled against Carter telling him, “you don’t have to bid on any of those women baby. You have me and Candy. We can take care of all your needs tonight.” Carter moaned when her hand grasped his cock. “I see the pill is starting to take effect baby,” she added a bit breathlessly, pulling his zipper down and snaking her fingers inside. “Oh god Candy you have to feel this monster.” Carter didn’t want to have them touching him but he had to endure their roaming fingers as he kept an eye on Anna.

*********************************************************************
Josh was gauging Annaleigh’s expression to the slave auction but he found it hard to tell if she was interested or not. Her face remained stoic during the first round of bidding. The three women went for almost $5000. Now it was the men’s turn to be paraded out for the audiences viewing pleasure.

Each man was paraded, similar to the women. Each wore only a brief bikini bottom that showed off his hidden manhood. They were well-conditioned as if their sole purpose was to garner ohhhhs and ahhhs from the ladies in the audience. Josh saw Megan’s eyes light up for one in particular, a dark-haired man who, from all indications had a large package hidden by the skimpy bikini bottom.

When Greta walked down the line, she smiled at each one, rubbing the bikini before pulling it down to show the crowd what they would be bidding on. There were a lot of women hollering obscene things to the men. When Greta finished each uncovering each man, she started the bidding with a man who was ripped with muscle coming from every fiber of his body. The initial bidding was hot and heavy just like with the women.

As the bidding began to soar higher for the first man, Megan tuned to Anna and Josh. “God I can feel the pill getting my juices flowing, can’t you Anna?” She looked directly into Josh’s eyes with a shameless stare. “Can we have him baby? Anna and I could have some serious fun with a new toy baby. Can we please?”

Megan looked at Anna, seeing her eyes seemingly devouring the man. “Come on Anna why don’t you bid on this specimen. We can share him now that you’re one of us.”

Josh laughed, looking at the paddle. “No baby let’s wait until the next group comes out. I’m sure Annaleigh will find one of them especially attractive.” Her questioning look was not lost on him or Megan. They had other plans for Anna and they didn’t want to do anything to distract from their surprise which would be coming in a few minutes.

“What do you think of my little side business Annaleigh? Now that you have joined the group you’ll have to be comfortable with this. Do you think you can handle this Annaleigh? Being part of a group that deals in auctioning off human slaves for the enjoyment of others?”

He saw her questioning gaze and the he let out an evil chuckle. “You know Annaleigh if you don’t go along with your promise to hand over Carter’s company, you will find yourself on the trading block. You don’t want that do you?”

The mistress of ceremony was finishing up the first man and then introduce the second man. She looked at Josh with a knowing look as she started the next round of bidding. “Well Annaleigh, I’m waiting for your answer. Are you with us or do you want to be sold like a piece of meat for the pleasure of the man or woman who bids the highest?

Josh heard Megan smirk as they waited for her answer, knowing she had no clue what was about to happen to her.
 
The pieces were starting to fall into place. With growing horror, Anna realized this operation was much larger and much worse than she had ever imagined it could be. Anna had known that Josh wasn’t a good man but she hadn't known he was capable of such an evil deed. Then again, just a few hours ago Anna had been talking about the possibility of homicidal tendencies in Josh.

Slowly, Anna schooled her shocked expression into stoic calm.

“Of course I’m not upset. It only makes utmost sense. Some people are just given better lots in life and why shouldn’t they enjoy it to the fullest? So what if that means using someone else for their pleasure? I’d be a hypocrit if I was against this; the situation isn’t exactly the same but wasn’t I using Carter for his money and power? What’s the difference in us using these people for their bodies as opposed to that?” Anna spoke, carefully considering what she could possibly say before opening her mouth.

“I’m not one who can afford such a luxury unfortunately, but why not indulge if you have the means? He is attractive,” Anna responded, referring to Megan’s favourite gentleman on the stage. “Some very lucky individual will definitely enjoy him.”

She turned and plastered her body against Josh’s, curling her hands around his neck.

“I told you that I chose you, baby. I promise I’m with you. I know that in order to gain the kind of power you have that sometimes you have to do bad things. But that’s okay because you’ve earned every fucking cent and you can spend it exactly the way you want. I’m not going to run or abandon you just because of this - you know what you want and you get it done, Josh. That’s so fucking attractive. If I wanted a man who pussy-footed around and was scared to pave his way I’d be in Carter’s bed right now,” she murmured, pressing a kiss to Josh’s cheek.

“I’m still here. I want you. I want this. When I said I was ready, I really did mean it. I’m going to do what I have to do to prove that to you, love.”

Josh clasped Anna’s face in his large hands. The smile that Anna could feel against her lips was obviously his way of showing her that he was happy with her response. At least, if that didn’t tell her, one of his hands sliding down her back to squeeze her bum and pull her body roughly against him to grind his cock against her stomach definitely did.

They settled comfortably back into the booth and Anna watched the proceeding auction with amazement and silent disgust. She had no idea that people really could sink this low. Of course she’d heard stories of selling organs on the black market and slave auctions but had never imagined she might ever see anything even close to that. Those were horror stories that one was told but never thought of again. It was stuff of nightmares. At least, that's what she had thought before arriving here at this club tonight. Obviously her nightmares were becoming reality at an alarming rate of speed.

Anna wanted to get off this train before it crashed. It was finally clear that Anna may be in over her head and that no information may be worth what was coming to her. It was beginning to sink in that Anna might not be strong enough to do anything to stop Josh and Megan.

As a distraction from everything happening, Anna let her hands wander. The fingers of her left hand traced from Megan’s knee to the hot skin between her thighs to draw circles and flutter over her flesh in a teasing manner. Her other hand ventured into Josh’s lap. She stroked a palm over his cock.

Even though she was horrified at the going’s-on, Anna couldn't help but feel aroused from the pill and the muscular naked men being paraded around stage with the sole intention of getting her wet and encouraging her to spend money. She chewed her lip at the hot feeling sleeping into her bones, sweat beginning to pool in the hollow notch between her collarbones and dripping down her forehead from the combination of the very packed club and the synapses firing rapidly in sexual desire. Anna moaned, chewing her lip.

“I’m so turned on. I need some relief,” she gasped out, almost wanting to steal her hands from her companions’ lap and bury them in her own. She could think of a few places she’d rather her fingers be.

Anna knew that bad things were happening here but she couldn’t understand the magnitude of what was going to happen to her. She didn't know that she would come to regret those comments or that the man she loved would soon witness the loss of her dignity. In just a few short minutes Anna's true nightmare would begin.
 
Saturday Night - Anna exposed at Club Risque

Josh and Megan listened closely to Anna’s answers, smiling as she told them she didn’t see any problem with auctioning off slaves for personal gratification. Josh was especially pleased when she mentioned using Carter. He was getting a feeling she was sincere, but was she? She was far from being totally accepted by the group. Tonight Josh and Megan planned to use her in a way she wasn’t expecting

The duo laughed at Anna’s comment about not affording a slave purchase for her own enjoyment. Megan squeezed her hand and batted her eyelids. “I have a couple of really nice slaves. And, honey once you’re in the group, you’ll be making an obscene amount of money. More than the pittance Carter is paying, that’s for sure.”

Josh welcomed her hands on his neck, looking into her smoldering emerald eyes, listening to her confirm her allegiance to him. He chuckled when she mentioned Carter as a pussy-footer. He didn’t look on Carter as weak but rather an equal adversary that was standing in the way. A foe that had to be destroyed and who better to destroy him than his ex-lover.

Cupping her face in his hands, he cupped her ass and then pushed his growing desire against her. “I …. I mean both Megan and I are very happy you are with us but it is still too early. There are some hurdles to cross and some people besides us to please. So we’ll see baby. We’ll see. I only hope you really want this because I want you.” He looked at Megan staring at him. “I mean to say we both want you.”

As Greta wrapped up the second man, Megan felt Anna’s fingers on her knee and then sliding upwards. The pill must have been having the same effect on Anna as it was her. Megan covered her hand, pulling it up closer to her sex, allowing Anna to feel her excitement leaking from her pussy. While Megan enjoyed Anna’s exploration, she heard Josh groan and looked to see Anna’s palm rubbing his large bulge.

Greta was close to finishing auctioning off the third man when Josh kissed Anna’s cheek, sliding his lips to her ear. “You will find satisfaction soon enough baby,” He squeezed her roaming hand between his thighs, letting out a soft moan. “But we promised the crowd a special treat and I think they are about ready for us.”

The last man was led off the dance floor to the ecstatic yells of his new owner. Josh and Megan rose, each grabbing a hand, pulling Anna to her feet. They hooked their arms in hers and walked to where Greta Goldsmith stood with a big smile on her face. Josh felt Annaleigh pull back a little but with a quick tug and a mean stare, she stood next to him. Taking the microphone, he glanced at Anna and then at Megan. Megan wore a huge smile but there was nothing but concern written all over Anna’s face.

“I want to thank all of you loyal patrons for coming out tonight. Applause. “I want to introduce Annaleigh Brayden, our newest associate.”

Another round of applause erupted and then someone yelled from the audience. “If she’s going to be auctioned off, I want her.” Laughter and applause followed. Another voice, a female, screamed loudly, “I want her too.”

Josh held up his hands and smiled. “Annaleigh is not up for auction tonight but ……” he looked at Annaleigh. “If she doesn’t work out. She will be available.” Her eyes grew large and he knew he put the fear of being a sex slave in her mind. One more nail in the coffin of Annaleigh Brayden.

“I promised you something special and have I ever steered you wrong.” A loud resounding “NO” filled the entire club. “Ok dim the lights please.”

The club was cast into almost total darkness and two burly men walked up behind Anna. One man grabbed her arms while the other one stood in front of her with leather cuffs. Josh saw her start to struggle and quickly grabbed her cheeks in his large paw. “Don’t resist Annaleigh. I won’t hesitate to auction you off the meanest master or dominatrix. And your life will be a living hell. Besides you said you were turned on. Well we are going to fix that real soon. Don’t worry Megan and I will be very close at all times.”

The man in front quickly secured the leather cuffs and then knelt in front of her, securing a spreader bar, forcing her legs wide apart. Josh was amazed how they could do all this in almost complete darkness. The man holding her arms released them and then pulled out a ball gag, forcing her lips apart and then inserting it into her mouth. The man then pulled out a black blindfold, securing it over her eyes and when he was done with the task, told Josh she was ready.

“You’re just about done. Now just relax and have fun Annaleigh.” Grabbing the chain linking the cuffs, he pulled it over her head, slipping it over the hook that had been lowered from the rafters. He really didn’t care if she liked it or not. They were going to humiliate her before the night was over. Standing in front of her, he pulled her retrained body to him, looking straight into her terrified eyes. Kissing her cheek, he unhooked the collar on her neck and then unlaced the chemise. “You have the most beautiful skin baby.”

Her eyes betrayed her and Josh wore an evil smile. Dr. Jekyll was present, running his fingers over her exposed nipples until they were hard pebbles. He was going to tell her about their prostitution operation but he stopped. She would find out in good time what they were capable of. Stepping back, he admired her in the darkness.

“Ok may we have the lights.” Three spotlights illuminated the area around Anna, revealing her to the crowd.

Instantly murmurs of appreciation floated in the air and Josh held up his hand. “I have a special treat for some of our lucky patrons.” The Club Risqué, owner walked to them carrying a glass bowl. “Our lovely Megan will pick twenty numbers that correspond to the auction paddles. Those lucky people will have one minute to touch our lovely new assistant as you see fit.” The crowd erupted into louder murmurs, each one having expectations to grope Annaleigh. “And you must bring your paddle with you.”

In the mezzanine, Carter was stunned to see Anna strung up like a piece of meat. Indeed, he did the same to his women in his play room but never in front of such a large crowd. He felt sorry for her, wanting to bolt from between the two women touching him, to save her. But she had rejected him. She wanted Josh and she would have to take whatever evil things he had in mind for her.

The two women, continued to stroke his cock, while whispering simultaneously that they hoped their paddle number was called. With a head resting on each shoulder, Carter sat riveted to the chair watching his ex-lover dangling below him, her head turning, staring out into the audience.

Carter and the women watched Megan, pull numbers from the glass bowl and each number was met with a yell or shriek of excitement. The men and women scampered to the dance floor like ants scurrying to picnic blanket filled with delicious morsels. Each lucky winner was directed by Josh to stand off to the side. Carter noticed the men and women were of all sizes and heights. But they all had one common thing in mind, touching his ex-lover.

A loud shriek filled his ear when Candy excitedly announced that they had won. The two women haggled for a moment as to who would get to do the honors. They mentioned him but he declined, telling them it should be one of them. There was no way he was going to confront Josh in front of his crowd. And if he went down to the main floor, he would surely strangle both Josh and Megan.

The women finally decided on Candy venturing to the main floor. Before she left, Carter told her, “When your time is up I want you to whisper in her ear ….. he’s watching you closely …..” The brunette looked at him with a puzzled expression. “Just do it and we will all leave and go to a nice motel and have fun. If you don’t, then I’m getting up and leaving.” The demand was clear and Bridgette told her she had better not mess this up.

When the excited woman left, Carter pulled the blonde hair, forcing her lips close to his. “I hope your friend does as she told because I have some very naughty things I want to do to both of you.” Her moan of approval was all he needed as an answer, pushing his lips wantonly to hers. If Anna can have fun, why not Carter? When they broke for a kiss, their gazes turned to the crowd below them.

They watched as each winner got a minute to fondle any part of Anna they wanted. One minute seems like a short time but a person can touch a lot of skin in the short amount of time. At the end of each minute, the winner would take the paddle and swat her once on the ass. Carter knew she liked a good spanking but would she like these swats? He also wondered how Anna was taking this humiliation. Was she enjoying the people touching her bound body? Did she feel shame or anger? From what he could see, she didn’t have a choice.

Carter saw Candy standing at the end of the line, a huge smile on her face while looking up at them and then at the woman she was about to touch. When it was finally her turn, she sidled up to Anna, touching her thighs, running her fingers up to the soaked g-sting and then pushing inside where others had touched. When she pulled her finger from the drenched pussy, rubbing Anna’s juices on each her nipples. Leaning toward her ripe nubs, the brunette bit down on each nipple feeling Anna’s body jerk. Then she kissed Anna’s cheeks, hearing Megan tell her she had fifteen seconds left. Candy had a grin on her face as she leaned to Anna’s ear, whispering Carter’s words.

Carter saw Anna’s head jerk, swirling in different directions and he knew she would wonder who told her to say that. Candy landed a hard blow to her ass and he could see from his distance, her ass had turned a bright red.

Candy had a huge grin on her face when she returned. “I did what you asked Carl. I was a good little kitty.”

“you sure were baby,” he responded. Grabbing her long brown tresses, he pulled her head to his, their lips meeting in a torrid kiss. They were breathing hard when their lips separated. “Why don’t you take us home, we were good little kitties,”

“I will kittens …… I will but first I want to see how this guy Josh plans to finish the entertainment. He felt their fingers searching for and finding his cock again as he turned his full attention to Josh, wondering what he had in mind for Anna’s finale.

When the stage was cleared of winners. Josh and Megan strolled to Anna. When Megan touched her, she giggled seeing Anna squirm, trying to get away. “I bet that body of yours is in flames and wants to have the raging inferno quenched. Wait just a few more moments baby.”

Megan untied the blindfold and the ball gag while one of the burly men, undid the spreader bar. Megan turned Anna and pushed her to her knees to face four well developed men, who walked out of the darkness. Their large long cocks hanging between their thighs. Josh reached down to take off the cuffs, whispering, “They are all yours honey.”

A hush fell over the audience as the men walked confidently toward her. Carter wished he could swoop down and save her but all he could do was watch. Suddenly the monitors in the club came alive with video of the group on stage. Carter felt anger and hatred toward Josh as different camera angles projected Anna onto the large screens. Did Josh have no shame?
 
Anna wasn’t sure what was happening to her at first when she was pulled up on stage between Josh and Megan. Then, when he announced that the audience would get to touch and explore her body, Anna almost called an end to the entire charade out of pure fear alone, nevermind her end goal. Josh and Megan were one thing. Even Adam. But allowing twenty other strangers the free reign to touch, fondle and grope her as roughly or dirtily as they wanted? Anna hated the idea. It made her want to be sick.

Especially when they bound her with a blindfold and a spreader bar holding her stretched open and on display for her new “friends” to have their way. Anna’s hands clenched into fists where they were being restrained in the cuffs above her head. Of course even if she wanted to speak the gag prevented it, but Anna knew that she had to power through this anyway if she wanted to receive Josh and Megan’s continued trust and especially their favour.

The twenty minutes seemed more like twenty hours, passing slowly like molasses. Some strangers touched her softly, hands caressing over every inch of her bared body while others were a bit rougher on her, fingers driving deeply inside her to stroke the wet walls of her cunt. Even if Anna didn’t like the principal of this, she was still a woman with people touching the most stimulating parts of her body. The pill was also doing its job. Her sheer massive sexual appetite was betraying her in the most physical of senses. These patrons were intent on making sure she was aroused and leaking for their pleasure and Anna would definitely call that mission accomplished.

When one of the final participants was almost out of time, Anna felt warm breath on her ear. The words that were whispered only confused Anna further for a few moments before realization burst like fireworks inside her brain. Her head turned wildly side-to-side almost as if she was searching the room for someone even though she was blinded by the fabric covering the emerald wells of her eyes.

He was watching. Carter was here. She really had seen him! Anna wasn’t crazy. Not yet, at least. How long had he been following them?

But knowing that Carter was here right now also made shame bubble inside her. Carter was watching her degradation like it was nothing; seeing the woman who loved him treated as a mere object for others’ sexual enjoyment as if she was no better than a toy. He was also seeing extreme displays of “affection” between his ex-lover and his nemeses. She could only imagine what he was thinking of her now. Hopefully Carter could put those brains of his to use and see the truth. He likely hadn’t gotten her warning despite her best efforts to relay it to him.

Anna moaned in misery at the thought but it passed as arousal thankfully. Josh and Megan were close by to release her once the initial festivities were over but the next round was only beginning. At least this one was something she could distract herself with. Anna had to make sure that her new lovers’ full attention (and the attention of the patrons) was only on Anna so that nobody who mattered in the grand scheme of things discovered Crter’s presence here.

Anna took in her next task with wide eyes. Although it was obviously designed for her humiliation, Josh had also at least taken pity on her and allowed her to do something that she liked, too. These men weren’t the only ones who might enjoy this.

With a good humoured smile and a wink, Anna dropped to her knees and gestured the men closer with a “come-hither” gesture. The first man was eager to get this party started, confidently strutting forward and rubbing his cock over her lips before slapping her once in the face with it. Anna giggled.

The other three also stepped in close and stroked their cocks slowly while Anna began to lave her tongue wetly over the first shaft, sucking dick in earnest. She did her best to pay attention to all of them equally, reaching up to wrap both hands around a cock to either side of her and alternating kitten licks and deep sucks between the other two in front. In no time at all due to her superior blowjob skills, one man was already clenching a hand in her hair and mumbling about his impending orgasm. Anna sucked him to the root for a second before pulling back and jerking him off quickly all over her face.

She was sure most people were hoping she swallowed the loads she was given, but Anna wanted nothing to do with these strangers’ cum pooling in her belly. That was reserved for the man she loved. Or Josh now, apparently. Plus, the sticky blinding white of the jism on her face shining in the lights did make for a good show all on its own.

Anna got back to work on the final three men waiting for their turn despite Anna having continued to stroke their cocks while she received her payment for a job well done from the first man. At one point, Anna spied Josh and Megan whispering together off to the side as they watched her new little slave suck off multiple men. They looked happy with her prowess, too. Anna knew from experience just how happy Josh could be from Anna’s mouth (and Megan, too, actually). Hopefully Anna would be in for a reward tonight to at least make some of this humiliation even slightly worth it.

Megan blew her a kiss when she caught Anna’s gaze. The secod guy shot off in her hand unexpectedly while she was distracted, cum blasting down Anna’s chin and dripping down into her abundant cleavage. Two down, two to go. Anna could do this.
 
Saturday night - Carter leaves the club

Carter watched closely when Anna’s blindfold was removed. Her eyes blinked rapidly, her head turning this and that way, searching the crowd. But Carter knew it was impossible to see him with the bright spotlights shining in her eyes. But that didn’t deter her from looking for the unknown person who left her a message. The message was simple and could have been from anyone but he had a feeling deep in his heart that she knew. But to him it didn’t matter. She had chosen her comrades in the fight for his company and god only knows what else. Now as the two women got him excited with their fingers, he wasn’t sure it was the smartest move. Anna could easily yell out that he was in the club and his fate would be doomed. He relaxed a bit seeing her go about Josh’s next degrading task and not hearing her scream his name.

But was she really being humiliated? The wink and bright smile she gave Josh was very much an indication she was ready and willing for the four young well hung stud. The way she slaved over the first cock until he exploded, made Carter jealous. He wanted her lips and tongue on his cock. But he had to remember they were no longer lovers.

While he watched Anna sucking the first man, Carter knew he had to make an early exit. There was no way he wanted to be caught in this club, especially by Josh, Megan, or Anna. He texted, James, his house caretaker, telling him to pick him up at the club as soon as possible and to bring Rita with him to drive his BMW home. He would have James drop the trio off at a hotel and then pick him up in the morning. Rita would drive his car home so the traitors would not see it. Finishing the text, he turned his attention back to the women on either side of him.

Candy and Bridgette rubbed his cock while they watched Anna perform. At one point, they slipped to their knees more intent on what was in front of them, leaving Carter to moan while he watched his ex-lover. Glancing around, he discovered he was not the only male or female getting attention from their friends. The place was fast becoming a den of erotic sexual acts due in part because of Josh’s pills and Anna’s stimulating eagerness to suck the men to orgasm.

Carter was only human and with the two women taking turns licking and sucking, he felt the urge welling up inside his cock and balls. His hands grabbed their hair, holding them against his throbbing cock until he couldn’t stand it any longer. As Anna brought the second man to a climax, the man yelled with ecstatic glee, he exploded into Candy’s mouth and then between Bridgette’s eager lips.

Anna was starting on the third man when he got a ding on his phone. James would be there in five minutes. Just enough time for Carter to get the women out of the club before Anna’s show ended. He stood, pulling the two women up off their knees, seeing Anna looking up at the mezzanine. Did she see him? If she did, she didn’t make any recognition faces, only continued to take the man deep into her mouth. It didn’t matter now. Carter knew all he needed to know. She had thrown in with Josh and was now nothing more than a marketing representative for his company. He needed her to continue working for the company in order for him to know what might be happening. How did he fall asleep at the helm of his ship? Being blindsided by a pretty marketing lady who won his heart but now had broken it.

Carter, Bridgette, and Candy left the mezzanine and were not stopped by anyone on the way out. The cheers coming from the audience grew louder and Carter assumed the third man had blown his load. Only one more man for Anna to service. Carter hoped that Josh would not have any more surprises for Anna.

The bouncer at the front door asked if they enjoyed their evening and all three said they did. Carter’s car was waiting for them and he and the women piled into the back seat. The women immediately climbed on him, kissing and touching him wherever their hands could grope. He told James the name of a large chain hotel. He was going to try and forget Annaleigh Brayden for at least one night.

********************************************************************
Josh and Megan were pleased with Anna’s performance and judging from the audience’s reaction, they were too. When the last man spurted all over her cum laden face, Megan smiled brightly at Anna. “She did great, didn’t she Josh?”

His cell phone chimed and he looked at the message. “Yes, she did very well and I know a couple of important people were satisfied too.” He showed Megan the text message and then looked into the darkened audience. Though he couldn’t see them, he knew they were there, sitting in the back of the club, watching Annaleigh. “But she is still untested for the real job we have in mind for her.”

“Are you going to make her face Carter?”

“She has to honey. That is the only way we can be sure she is on our team.” Josh took Megan’s hand and walked to Anna who was being cleaned up by a couple of Greta’s waitresses.

“You were fantastic baby,” he said pulling her into his arms, kissing her wet cheek and then giving her a soft kiss. “We can’t wait to get you back to the hotel and give you proper congratulations for an entertaining job. I am so proud of you and there are others who are proud of you too. They have been tracking your progress and want to meet you.”

Josh and Megan saw Anna’s questioning gaze but before she could ask anything Greta announced that the final six slaves would be auctioned off. Megan wrapped her arm in Anna’s leading her back to the table. “Let’s see if there is anything worth buying for our new associate. God I’m so fucking horny. I don’t know if I can wait to get back to the hotel.”

The first woman of the second group was being auctioned when Josh sat next to Anna. “After the show we are to go back to the hotel and meet some important people. And then my sweet Anna, you, Megan, and I are going to celebrate. Does that sound exciting?”
 
Back
Top