constantly making a mess of my bed..

I also suggest you get off/have sex anywhere in your apartment/house where there is hardwood/ceramic tile or linoliem. You can obviously do this in the shower or you can sit at the edge of the tub while getting off. :)
 
<<<

Does your guy ever get on his knees and thank God for you? Have you ever video'ed your squirting fun to watch back later on? I can't think of anything that would be much more fun.

Nope, nope and - really?

Squirting for me feels more "blissful" than fun. More pure pleasure than porn-vid material. He likes me squirting, but no more then he likes e.g. me having a clit-gasm.

For us it's just about shared pleasure.
 
Where else should I masturbate?? my bed is so comfy but its kinda hard to sleep after i squirted all over the place......
I used to squirt in a chair with a bowl in front of me and my partner would drink from the bowl it was very hot.
 
Cum mess

Are you kidding? I always masturbate in bed in my underwear and keep wearing them. I love cummy underpants. I don't think the smell. Why would I go all that trouble to cum then clean up.
I'm a man I make cum
 
Are we really having this conversation? If you need someone to give suggestions to keep you from sleeping on a soaked bed........there are prolly a few other train wrecks right around the corner for you to dodge.
 
You have a wonderful color to your hair. Me, jet black. Not a lot I can do with it unless I want to ruin it. Plus we (non blondes and red) don't have the mystery about us. Who do I complain to?

Uhm, why is it in the movies (as well as literature) the most interesting character is usually a brunette (and the truly memorable ones have jet black hair)?
 
I've got the mattress protector..
but how am I supposed to clean the ceiling?
 
Where else should I masturbate?? my bed is so comfy but its kinda hard to sleep after i squirted all over the place......

Put down a large still folded trash bag say 43 Gal. or larger with a large beach towel over it.

Yeah it rustles a little bit but sex toys and cumming sounds will drown it out.

Clean up is easy...toss towel in hamper and trash bag in the trash.

What?

I've been with a few.

This isn't my first rodeo.:)
 
you *just* started? that's pretty cool

what triggered this?
It happened once when I was much younger. At the time I thought it was the result of a full bladder. Then in the last few years I learned about squirting orgasms. So through practice and awareness I am able to squirt. I don't always and I haven't isolated the exact circumstances that result in a squirt. I do know it's typically when I am turned on over a prolonged period before I reach orgasm.
 
It happened once when I was much younger. At the time I thought it was the result of a full bladder. Then in the last few years I learned about squirting orgasms. So through practice and awareness I am able to squirt. I don't always and I haven't isolated the exact circumstances that result in a squirt. I do know it's typically when I am turned on over a prolonged period before I reach orgasm.

that's awesome, glad to hear you've been able to tap into this new sensation.

always knew edging was the best way to go. :)
 
Back
Top