TN fuck buddies roll call

East Tennesee

Hey Dave and Christy; my woman and I are in East Tennessee if yall ever make it over this way.
 
Last edited:
East TN guy here as well. 28 years old, just looking to meet nice people and have fun!
 
tkarma said:
21 female here...bowling green is not that far away....

Bowling Green is a ways from Knoxville, but it's close enough to Nashville that some folks will be VERY glad you're on the list = )
 
Mwm In Nashville Tn!!

Hey you too. What are you needing/looking/wanting for? I'm a MWM (married not much longer?!?!) in Nashville looking for some "adult" fun!! I'm not getting nothing at home, other than the cold shoulder and/or alot of bitching!!! I'm willing, ready & able. I can send pics, etc if you interested & maybe you can as well. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks........(E-mail removed per violation of site rules.) :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nashville here

north nashville here 30 yo swm big cock , would love to play with couples. hit me up.
 
i live near chattanooga.i could use a little fun.its been way too long since my last lay.
 
20 / M in Nashville.

Love pussy and ass, I have a friend who likes to play too. We're both very open minded. :p
 
Couple Looking

East Tennessee couple looking for a female to cure her bi curiosities. For her pleasure and his entertainment. Can't wait to hear from y'all :kiss:
 
Chattanoogie Here

where are all of the Chatt-people? Always enjoy chatting and more with erotic people...
 
Hey Middle TN

Alright Middle TN ladies, stand up and be counted. Let us know what you ladies like...
 
Back
Top