Age limits?

lovelygirlatin

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Posts
264
I want to know if you have age limits to be with some one? Do you rather younger ladies/guys or that's not your cuppa tea and you prefer mature? In that case how old or how young?
 
Last edited:
I want to know if you have age limits to be with some one? Do you rather younger ladies/guys or that's not your cuppa tea and your prefere mature? In that case how old or how young?

I'm currently with a woman that is my junior by 21 yrs. She is amazing and we love each other for who we are...... :devil::devil:
 
When I was younger, I preferred older ladies, as much as fifteen years older than me. Now that I'm a bit older myself, the older ones are harder to find!
 
Me too. When I as in my 20s I used to like having fun with women in their 40s. I still like older women but now I am in my late 30s I have been very attracted to women in their early 20s.
 
Really, for me, it has to do with their mind. For example, I am 51, would I like to fuck a teen just for fuckings sake, no. However, if this same teen was a total tease and knew how to push the right erotic buttons, then yes. I occasionally see girls walking around stores with those leggings on and man I just want to bury my face in their hot ass and shoot hot thick cum on their tight stomachs. But, I like middle aged and older woman too...if she has a dirty mind. So, I guess I'm a perv and just like a smut filled mind kind of girl regardless of age.

--NjoyIt
 
I tend to prefer the older

I want to know if you have age limits to be with some one? Do you rather younger ladies/guys or that's not your cuppa tea and you prefer mature? In that case how old or how young?

But I don't have hard limits. As a matter of fact, any that make me hard, I'll take! What guy regardless of age wouldn't desire to fondle the firm budding breasts of the younger and feel her trust and attraction for a senior?

However, I find the older ladies really know what they want and how to please their men. Their experiences and maturity bring so much into the bed or on the counter, in the bush or wherever they delight on him.

The younger seem to be much more flighty, I certainly find here. One PM then gone to the next. Even light commitments such as saying goodbye or no show without warning seems to escape many of the younger here. But I have met a few very mature ladies in their 20's and thirties. They just seem few and far between. Give me a sex driven lady in her 50's, 60's and up and I am in heaven! Intelligence and ability to communicate wins, no matter what the age is.
 
Age doesn't bother me. If you really like the person and get on really well with them and there is chemistry there. Why let something like their age be a barrier?
 
Last edited:
When I was in my teens and 20s I was attracted to older women in their 40s and even 50s because they represented something I didn't or couldn't have. Now that I am in my late 50s, I am attracted more to women in their 20s and 30s for that same very reason.
 
Got to admit after seeing your new profile pic I'm leaning heavily towards 20:devil: as long as the attraction is there I don't know if there is a too old, women now age so well that they look no where near their true age.
 
Older women tend to be more mature

I prefer maturity

Im fine with a younger woman with a good head on her shoulders, but typically i swing older
 
An age limit...?

I can't say I have any age limits. Life is an adventure itself. As long as it's legal and I won't go to jail. I'm ready for it to happen.


Z
 
Age limits!

I want to know if you have age limits to be with some one? Do you rather younger ladies/guys or that's not your cuppa tea and you prefer mature? In that case how old or how young?

The woman has to be of legal age. I do prefer women in their 40s though. They've "been there and done that."
 
Back
Top