The Mob Bosses Son and His Young Teacher

"Okay."

He wondered if he was too bold in offering her a drink.

"Let me know if you decide otherwise." He says, in vain.

He couldn't help but stare at her legs, they looked so soft. They glistened, calling out to be touched. He felt his member begin to swell, but couldn't look away. When Ms.Walters sat down her skirt rode up, giving Chris a view of her upper thighs.

He imagines his head buried deep between her legs, her pussy dripping in his face, his tounge exploring every crevice of her body.

He snaps out of his daydream, fully erect. He covers his crotch and waddles over to his chair. It was a mistake not cumming last night, this damn thing is going to explode!

"Yeah..." He mutters.

"Let's get started."

“So Christopher what would you like to start with. Is there anything recently in class you haven’t got or anything that needs more clarification?” Jennifer said. She was trying to keep her professional teacher head on but her mind kept wandering to her little play last night as she fantasied about him.

She crossed her legs looking at him waiting to hear what he would like to start on. She was hoping she could keep her mind off the dirty thoughts she had been having about him but it was difficult when being alone with him and it was causing her to get a little wet.

Oh she was trying hard to focus on just education but it was hard. She found him very physically attractive and she like him as person although he could be difficult.

His erection throbbing and in pain, Chris struggles to find the words. He watches Ms.Walters cross her legs again, almost pushing him over the edge.

"Y'know Ms.Walters, I'm having some trouble focusing..." He says as he scans her body up and down, he fidgets as to provide his cock relief.

"I guess we can do Biology, I was having trouble with the cell types or whatever, gametes I think they were called?"

What the hell am I saying??!! He thinks to himself, he just asked Ms.Walters to teach him about sperm and eggs, if he was having trouble avoiding sexual thoughts before, he just made it next to impossible.

"Those are 'sex cells', right?" He asks.

Jennifer felt awkward really awkward when Chris asked her about gametes and cell types. She knew what he was getting at. Hearing him say the word sex made her palms sweaty.

Her heart was racing. She was fidgeting in her chair looking at him. “Well let’s start with female gametes which are called ova or egg cells. Male gametes are called sperm. Gametes are haploid cells and each cell carries one copy of each chromosome.” She said.

"Chromos-what?"

Chris said. He wondered how fertile Jennifer was, she wasn't much older than Chris, her nervousness showing as she played with her hair.

"Haploid cells carry those chromo-things?"

Chris was totally lost, all he could think about was parting Jennifer's legs, and releasing his own cells into her tight body.

"Jennifer," he says, "how do these cells come in contact with each other?"

The answer was obviously sex, but if he could at least get her to talk about sex, he felt it gave him a good chance to lead into sex.

"Sex.... right?"

His heart bursting through his chest.

“Yes sex.” Jennifer said blushing. She got her drink and took a sip. Her hand was shaky and she spilt her drink on the floor and a bit on her long tanned legs. “I’m so sorry. Let me clean it up. You got any cloths I could clean it up with?” She said. She hoped it didn’t show too much that she was flustered. She felt like she didn’t control over herself around him.

Chris noticed how red Jennifer had gotten. He imagined that her heart was beating just as fast as his.

"Here let me help you," he says.

Chris runs to grab a cloth, and returns to aid Jennifer.

"I got it."

Chris kneels near Jennifer, unable to look away from her beautifully tanned legs. He quickly cleans the mess and notices the liquid still on Jennifer's thigh.

Chris extends his arm, cloth in hand and cleans off Jennifer's leg, his hand partially grazing her leg, skin to skin.

Chris noticed how red Jennifer had gotten. He imagined that her heart was beating just as fast as his.
When Chris went to get the cloth. She tried to keep herself calm because she was rather turned and he was her student. Chris kneeled near her and began wiping the liquid from her legs.

He had a soft touch which surprised her. Her dirty mind thought ‘I am sure he can be quite rough too!’. She began chastising herself in her head because she shouldn’t be thinking that.

She bite her lip trying to keep a moan in as he dried higher up her legs but she couldn’t keep it in and she let out a pleasurable moan.

Chris took Jennifer's moan as an invitation to keep touching her legs.

Still down on his knees he turns her to face him.

"You like that, Jennifer?"

He looks up at her, cock throbbing.

Jennifer had sort of forgot in the silence who had been touching her. Hearing Christopher’s voice brought her out of her head and back to reality. “I am sorry Christopher I shouldn’t of have let you do that. I am being irresponsible. I am a teacher and you are my student.” She said. She hadn’t pushed his hand off her leg though. She was struggling to choose what to do. She knew it was wrong but why did it feels so good and right to have his hands on her like this?

Chris, still on his knees caressed Jennifer's thigh. He noticed her legs were slowly beginning to part, he ventures from the outside of her smooth silky thigh to the inside.

He takes a moment to appreciate Jennifer's tight, young body. She may have been a teacher but just a few years ago, she was just another high school girl, and Chris had plenty of experience with them. Her body, young and supple, but her mind, her intelligence and authority is what really drew Chris to her.

"Ms.Walters, you have such an amazing body, I can't help but touch it..."

Chris uses his hand to press Jennifer's knee to the side, causing her legs to open, he catches a glimpse of her panties, causing his heart to start beating extremely fast.

He looks up at her, as he begins to lower his head between her legs.

Chris was on his knees. Jenifer knew this was wrong but she didn’t have the strength to stop it. His hands moved into her inner thighs. She saw his eyes were looking her over. She blushed hearing him say she had an amazing body that he couldn’t help but touch. She was flattered that he was into her.

It had always been clear he liked her but hearing it made it even clearer. He pushed her knees apart. Her legs were open and he could get a look at her panties. Under her dress was https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9d/eb/9f/9deb9f8dcbc06b0b9b82f8a4f6776844.jpg .

Her heart was racing and her panties getting wet. He began moving his head between her legs. In her head one voice was telling her to tell him no but the other was telling her to let him do whatever he wanted. She wanted him.

Chris now is taking full liberty with Jennifer's body, his hands running up and down her silky legs. He looks up into her eyes as he pulls her hips towards him, she now sits at the edge of her seat leaning back. The smell of her sex hits chris' nose, igniting in him a lust he could no longer contain.

Jennifer's skirt rested delicately in the contours of her legs, Chris runs his hand up and around her waist, lifting her skirt. His head lowering now he kisses her knee caps and thighs as he rubs her calves and the soft spot behind her knee. Jennifer adjust her hips towards Chris as his hands and mouth explore her sweet legs.

Before moving to the main course, Chris meticulously takes in Jennifer's legs. Lowering himself down to her feet, he takes off her heels and reveals her immaculate toes.

'Such pretty feet," Chris says before taking her big toe into his mouth and sucking it. He moved to the arch of her foot kissing and licking, his erection bursting through his jeans. He makes his way back up her legs again, like a kid in a toy store, every curve of her body is explored. Finally, he arrives at her wet, warm pussy. His nose brushes along her slit and clit through the outside of her sheer white panties, they are sticky and wet from her juices. He pulls them to the side revealing her delicate, tight flower.

His lips meet her labia, in a swirl of passion, his tongue and mouth consume her. He rubs her clit with the broad side of his tounge, using the tip to tease and stimulate her clit and vulva. He inserts his middle finger as she tightens her thighs around his head, the room goes silent, all he can hear are Ms.Walters muffled moans of pleasure. Her hands buried in his hair, grabbing the back of his head.

Jennifer was very aware his hands were all over her. Chris was her student and she shouldn't be letting him touch her like this. She knew it was wrong on every level. She was his teacher. She could lose her job if anyone ever knew about this. He was crossing so many lines by touching her like this. She could tell he had always wanted this.

His hands went up to her slender waist. He lifted up her skirt showing her wet little panties off more. The panties were soaking wet. Chris turned her on so much. She knew this should stop right now and she should be the one stopping it but she couldn't because it felt so good and secretly she had always wanted this. He kissed her knees and thighs.
She watched him looking at her long legs.

His head lowered to her feet. He removed her shoes. She was surprised when he began sucking on her big toe and even more surprised by how good it felt. She laughed cutely as he kissed and licked her feet because it tickled. She still hadn't said a word to Chris just moaned. He made his way between her legs and his nose brushed against her wet panties.

He pulled the material to the side revealing her pussy. Tongue went to work making her moan more and more. A finger entered her. Her legs wrapped around his head. Her hands went into his hair. "Oh Chris." She cried out speaking her first words since he started touching, licking and fingering her. She closed her eyes breathing heavily. She was feeling so good.

She let him work her pussy with his tongue and fingers for awhile but then pulled him up so he was facing her. She kissed him passionately her hands all over his chest. "Taking me to your room." She said as she stood up taking his hand. She smiled at him.

"Yes ma'm", Chris says as he whipes his chin. Ms.Walters juices had flowed down, her smell in his nose. Chris was under her spell, he was ecstatic, I cannot believe this is happening! Her tight little pussy had compressed his finger so much he wondered if he'd be able to fit inside her.

"This way..." he smiles back at her, she was so beautiful, such a woman. He couldn't wait to keep pleasuring her, her voice was angelic and made Chris' heart flutter.

They made it up to his room, a vast amount of space. It was your typical sloppy teenagers room, only bigger.

"Excuse my mess," he blushes.

He looks at Jennifer and her eyes are screaming take me.

Chris' room melts away as he pulls her in close to him, his cock bulging from his pants, they kiss. He grabs her hand and places it over his cock, it twitches in anticipation of sliding into Ms.Walters tight wet slit.

Jennifer smiled at Christopher. He led her up to his bedroom. It was a very teen boy bedroom but it was more fancy and expensive. She was quite surprised she was actually letting this all happen. She was a good person but she wanted him and this connection was to real to ignore.

“Don’t worry Christopher I don’t mind.” She said when he was embarrassed about his messy room. He pulled her close to him. She could feel the bulge in his pants against her. He took her hand and placed on his cock through his pants. Her hand stroked him through his pants.

Her other hand touched his cheek. “Christopher listen I don’t want you doing anything you don’t want to. I want you to know we can stop right now if you want. I would never force you to do anything you didn’t want to.” She said.

"Jennifer....I,I've been thinking about this since I first saw you," Chris says, " I want you..."

He pulls Jennifer close, his hand on the small of her back. She continues rubbig his cock through his jeans as he runs his hands all over her upper body. They continue kissing as Chris feels Jennifer's soft skin. He has both hands on her waist and he lifts her to him, she wraps her legs around him, and he carries her to the bed.

Now laying down they continue kissing and exploring each other's bodies, Jennifer is straddling him.

"Let me slip these off..." Chris says. He undoes his pants and removes them, now in a t shirt and boxers, Jennifer is on top of him, grinding her wet slit onto Chris's cock. She reaches around and pulls it out of his boxers, his shaft now grinding against her wet pussy and panties, he guides Jennifer's hips back and forth as they grind on each other and kiss, Chris reaches up and removes Jennifer's blouse.

"I wanna be inside you" , he moans.

His cock pushes Jennifer's panties to the side, her wetness causing her lips to slide up and down Chris' shaft, she slides up and down, Chris has not quite penetrated her yet.

“Oh Christopher I have wanted you for a while but I tried to ignore my feelings because I thought it was wrong. I really like you.” Jennifer said. He pulled her close. His hands on her. He lift her on him. Her legs moved around him. He laid her on the bed. Her body was on top of his. She looked up at him. He removed his pants. She pulled his cock out of his boxers. She then pulled his top off.

Hearing him say he wanted to be in her made her so happy. He pushed her panties to the side. His cock brushed up against her wet little pussy. He hadn’t entered her yet. She was on top of him so decided right now she would take the lead. She kissed him passionately as she pushed him into her tight little wet pussy. “Oh my god Christopher.” She moaned out. She slowly moved up and down on his cock.

She slid gracefully up and down his shaft. Chris felt the contrast between the sharpness of the elastic of Jennifer's panties, and her soft, moist sex. As she moved her hips up, her panties would follow, running along the shaft of Chris' cock. He could feel her moistness coat his member with each movement. Up and down, she would swirl her hips leaving Chris in ecstasy. Her experience showed, as he had never felt such movement.

His fingers sunk into her skin like cereal floating in milk. Her creamy soft skin.

He lowers the straps of her bra and dress to the sides of her shoulders, his breath on her chest. He pulls down both and reveals her perky breast. She begins to ride him faster and faster, Chris grabs her by the hips to slow her down, he's not ready for this to be over, and doesn't want to come too fast.

Slowing her down he guides her hips back and forth, her juices coating his member.

Jennifer was experiencing such a sweet feeling of pure ecstasy. She was glad she decided to tutor Christopher. She really was so happy to be here with Chris. She knew it was wrong but was way past caring and trying to fight it. She was enjoying how he felt deep in her. It felt like heaven. She was moaning out. She was extremely wet for him.

He pushed the straps of her bra and her dress out of the way. Her boobs were revealed to him now. Her hips slammed up and down. She was riding him hard. Her pussy was squeezing at his cock. He slowed her down and controlled her hips.

"Oh Christopher. Come on don't tease me give it to me. You know you want to rock your teachers world." She said.

Ms.Walter's voice was like music to Chris' ears. Her moans, and her sweet soft skin.

Chris was over the edge. He had Ms.Walters, the hottest teacher in the history of teachers, riding his cock and demanding more.

"Yes Ms.Walters, I'll be your good little student. I'll fuck you good."

He stands, lifting her off the bed as she wraps her legs around him. He turns around so she is on her back, laying on the bed, legs up and spread. He presses down on her hips with his muscular arms and pins her to the bed.

Denying her his cock, he teases her some more... He slides it in and out slowly, taking his member out to tease her clit and labia.

"So you want it harder, huh Ms.Walters?"

After much whimpering and moaning by Ms.Walters, she finally pulls him in close.

He pins her hips to the bed as he stands over her, thrusting, harder and harder. His hips slam into hers, a loud slap is heard as their flesh collides.

He thrusts harder, and faster, fucking Ms. Walters with all he can.

"Oh fuck, Ms. Walters, you're so tight around my cock."

He looks down to see her luscious flower tugging on his cock. The lips and folds hold on to his shaft as he slides in and outside of her body.

"Turn around for me Miss, I wanna fuck you from behind..."

Says Chris.

Jennifer laughed hearing Christopher say he would be her good little student. Right now him being her student was the furthest thing from her mind. He lifted her up off the bed. Her legs moved around him. He lowered her onto her back. He pinned her down on the bed making her even wetter than before. She liked him taking control. He was teasing her by rubbing his cock against her pussy. She moaned out.

She pulled him closer to her body. He stood over her and pushed into her tight pussy. She closed her eyes moaning. It felt so good. She was so very wet. He was giving it to her hard and she loved it. She kissed at his neck as her boobs rubbed up against his chest. She felt so good with him. She was thrusting her hips with his. He told her to turn around for him so he could take her from behind.

“Christopher call me Jennifer I think we’ve crossed the teacher/student boundaries to far now for you not to call me Jennifer.” She said. She slid out from him. She got on all fours on the bed. She pushed out her tight little ass and wiggled it at him.

"Yes, Jennifer."

Her tight little ass wiggled in the air inviting Chris' cock in. Her juices were collecting on her tight little asshole, Chris runs his cock against it, her tight little hole to small to penetrate, he slides his member into her pussy. He spanks her hard as he begins to set a rhythm.

"You like that, naughty girl?" he moans.

Chris goes faster and faster plowing into Jennifer. He grabs a handful of her hair and spanks her ass some more. Chris looks down at the lovely view of Jennifer's pussy gripping his cock, a trail of her cream follows her lips that grip. He slides in and out slowly again, building rhythm. He pulls Jennifer up so she is on her knees now, her head resting on Chris' shoulder, his right hand around her breast, his left on her clit. He circles his finger around it in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck!"

He moans.

Chris couldn't believe what was happening. All he knew was that he did not want this moment to end.

Jennifer falls back on all fours in sheer ecstasy. Chris continues to plow her fast and hard, both hands gripping her ass. He teases her asshole with his finger, he pushes gently waiting to see how Jennifer responds.

"How's that feel?"

Last edited:
Jennifer moaned as Chris pushed into her tight wet pussy. He began spanking her ass making her moan louder. “Yeah I do.” She cried out. He was thrusting in and out of her hard. He was giving it to her harder and harder. It felt amazing.

He started to tease her by sliding in and out slower. It was driving her crazy how he was teasing her. She closed her eyes biting her lip. He pulled her onto her knees and her head was resting on his shoulder. He grabbed at her boob and circled her clit.

She feel back on all fours. He was giving it to her like one had ever done and she loved it. He gripped her ass hard and teased her asshole with his finger making her moan and groan. “Oh Chris you’re so naughty I love it.” She said.

Chris pulls his cock out of Jennifer's tight wet pussy and teased her asshole with it. He pressed his hips into hers teasing both of her holes.

Chris slides his cock in her Pusey once again thrusting fast and hard, his middle finger now sliding into her asshole, it grips his finger hard. The tightness of her ass makes Chris want to penetrate it.

He spanks her some more and continued fingering her ass in motion with his thrusts

Back