A bartered prize (2)

Annabel walked the somewhat paved road for nearly half a mile. Her feet were starting to become sore from her lack of shoes. Her body was cold because of the night slowly creeping up on her. Then she heard the coyote calling and her fear started to make itself apparent as well.

"Thank God! Someone!" she yelled as he noticed the small truck like vehicle down the road. Annabel tried to convince herself that she was just perfect without Boris and all of his nasty little kinks. None of her reasons on why she shouldn't live like that, live with him didn't stand any chance up against the way he made her body feel.

His touch was addictive now and she wanted it. The vehicle had began to make an approach and pull over when it's lights caught sight of the naked girl walking down the road. She was scared honestly, and no one she knew lived near there but Boris. "Arrgh!" she sighed as she made up her mind to go back to the man who seemingly wanted to squash her need to control things in her life.

"Hi I'm Anna... And no I'm not a hooker" she said with a smile as she neared the truck. Now more than ever she wished to be home well her new home with Boris cuddled up next to a warm fire.
 
Jim drove along the road that eventually led to Boris' house wondering what kind of mess Boris wrapped up in this time around. Cranking up the radio he put it aside knowing he would find out soon enough anyway.

As he approached Boris' drive way, Jim ' s eyes bulged as he saw a beautiful blonde stark naked walking along the driveway. Pulling aside he rolled the window down of his truck and shouted, "Are you okay?"

She nodded and he asked, "Honey, do you need a ride or something? "
 
It still wasn't too late for her to change her mind and head back to Boris since she really only walked far enough to make it to the edge of his property. But, she was pissed that he went back to treating her like common sex toy by wanting her to crawl back into his house. So, in that moment Annabel made her mind up wanting to get him back.

"Yes I'm okay... just had a little disagreement with my boyfriend and now well as you can see. I need a ride along with some clothes." Annabel smiled as she looked the somewhat ruggedly handsome man in eyes. No, she wasn't exactly being honest but what else could she say? "I'm sorry I need a ride back home because this crazy lunatic of a man took me from my home in the middle of the night. Held me here for his sexual fun and then threw me out". Heck no Annabel couldn't tell him the truth but her devious little mind was now turning it's wheels on just the perfect type of revenge for him.
 
Jim nodded , "Sure, honey." He leaned forward and pulled the seat back along with him. Reaching back he pulled a small fleece throw out from between the seat back and the cab wall. Sitting back he dropped the fleece on the seat.

"Hop in honey, I will give you a ride where ever you want to go."

Jim couldn't help himself as his eyes kept dropping down to her pert tits. "Hop in, where do you want to go? Back to your boyfriend? "
 
Annabel walked over to the other side and got in. The soft fabric of the fleece throw in the seat tickled her ass a bit and caused a small laugh as she sat down. She had known full well that he had been admiring her body and part of her felt proud for getting him to look. Another part of her wondered what Boris would do if he saw her getting into this car or this man looking her over. She had no idea that the two men knew each other or even that Boris had called him to intercept her naked promenade.

"I haven't quite decided where I want to go yet." she spoke nervously staring down at her pale pink nail polish that decorated her toes. "I do know that I want to make him sweat for a while. Possibly even distraught by my leaving" she said with a giggle as she unfolded the fleece and wrapped her body somewhat with it.

"He's such a statue he probably wouldn't even care I left!" Annabel spoke, this time her voice was more saddened than bubbly. She remembered just how mad she had made him that first night of her taking and how ferociously he took her body. Most of all, how he wanted to own her pleasure and tell her when to cum and who to cum too. The short trip down memory lane made her aroused for second and then she looked to Jim. "I guess you can take me to the nearest... well I don't know. What would you do if you were me?"
 
Jim pursed his lips considering her question. The answer would to be for her to fuck him. Sighing he decided the truth was best. Or the truth as he saw it.

"Look honey," he said, "That is the wrong question. The question is are you willing to spend the next days, weeks, months, or years filling that hole in your emotions and sexual needs. It sort of begs the question can you replace him?"

Jim half turned to face her, "If the answer is no, then go back. Talk to him define the relationship with him. Just understand he will ask you for more than you think you can give. But he just may give you more than you can imagine."
 
She sat there in silence for a moment contemplating his words and came to a conclusion. Annabel had never felt safer than when she was with Boris but she was also young there was no way to be sure that she wouldn't be able to replace him. She gave Jim a kiss on the cheek to thank him. Her lips lingered there for a moment and then she pulled away not really knowing why she had pressed her lips against his cheek for so long.

"I going back. You don't have to drive that far it only down the road here" she spoke with a smile and then she thought about Jim's words again and something made her feel uneasy. Anna gripped the door handle just in case she needed to make a quick exit.

"How do you know that he would ask more than I can give?" she asked raising a brow and looking at him with a stone face. "Where exactly were you headed? I mean there's no other houses down this way as far as I can see. You know Boris! He called you didn't he?"
 
Jim nodded his head slowly, "Yes, to both. He wanted to make sure you were safe and got where you wanted to go."

Jim leaned back against the door his eyes searching her face. "This isn't a trap, Annabel. He wants what is best for both of you. "

He could see the hesitancy in her face. "Before you decide, talk to Boris. Figure out things together. It might surprise you."

Straightening up, "I do know he thinks the world of you. Can't stop blabbering about his ballerina. "
 
"He spoke of me? seriously?" Annabel sighed feeling a warm feeling in her heart. "Okay take me back. I have to handle this and I'm taking your word on it not being a trap Jim. I never thought I meant anything to the guy who seems to have everything."

She curled herself up in the fleece blanket and released the door handle relaxing in the seat. A slight smile on her face as she thought of words to say to Boris. None of the words she could think of seemed to fit the moment or how she felt about him. She looked to Jim as he started his way up the drive way and back to Boris' home.
 
Jim agreed, "Yes he has everything he ever wanted. He has been working on the thing, rather, person, he needs. Maybe he thinks that you can be that person."

He drove up the long drive toward the house. "Did you know that when he had the house built he over saw each part of it. Drove the builder bonkers. Can't argue with the results can you?"

He stopped in front of the wood and glass door then turned to her, "He will ask you for everything eventually. But if I know him, he will give you everything in return. "

He pat her on the thigh gently, "Good luck honey. Hope to see you again. Well maybe a little less of you."
 
Annabel smiled shaking Jim's hand. "Funny one. Thank you so much Jim for setting me straight" with that she rushed out of the car and straight through the door into Boris' house. Ivana stood there in shock locking at nude girl standing in the doorway.

"Where's Boris?" she asked in a haste when Ivana didn't answer soon enough she rushed upstairs looking for him. Anna could here the maid calling out "Sir" but ignored it. She checked every room until finally she found him in what looked like guys perfect man cave. It was decorated lavishly with expensive woods and books and even a pool table.

Annabel walked through the doorway as he sat in a high backed chair sipping his glass with his back turned to her. As soon as he sat the glass down she stopped being quiet in her movements opting for a more speedy approach. She jumped in his lap planting and eager kiss not even allowing him to speak a word to her. Then she pulled back. "You're probably confused as all hell right now" she smiled holding him tight.
 
Boris gave her a kiss on the top of her head then set her on the floor. Stepping to the printer he took the pages he printed earlier and handed them to Annabel.

"It is time for you to read this and we will discuss it."


*

I, with a free mind and open heart; do request of Boris, that he accept the submission of my will unto him and take me into his care and guidance, that we may grow together in love, trust, and mutual respect. The satisfaction of his wants, desires, and whims are consistent with my desire as a submissive to be found pleasing to him. To that end, I offer him the use of my time, talents, and abilities.

*

Further, I ask, in sincere humility, that as my Master, he accept the keeping of my body, for the fulfillment and enhancement of our sexual, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs. To achieve this, he may have unfettered use of my body any time, any place, in front of anyone; to keep or give away as he will determine.

*

I ask that he guide in any sexual, sensual, or scene-related behavior, both together with, and separate from him, in such a way as to further my growth as a person.

*

I request of Boris, as my Master, that he use the power in his role; to mold and shape me; assisting me to grow in strength, character, confidence, and being, and that he continue to help me develop my artistic and intellectual abilities.

*

In return, I agree:

* To obey his commands to the best of my ability

* To strive to overcome feelings of guilt or shame, and all inhibitions that interfere with my capability to serve him and limit my growth as his submissive

* To maintain honest and open communications with him

* To reveal my thoughts, feelings, and desires without hesitation or*embarrassment

* To inform him of my wants and perceived needs, recognizing that he is the sole*judge of whether or how these shall be satisfied

* To strive toward maintenance of a positive self-image and development of*realistic expectations and goals

* To work with him to become a happy and self-fulfilled individual

* To work against negative aspects of my ego and my insecurities that would*interfere with advancement of these aims

*

My surrender as a submissive is done with the knowledge that nothing asked of me will demean me as a person, and in no way diminish my own responsibilities toward making use of my potential.

*

This I, [submissive] do entreat, with lucidity and the realization of what this means, both stated and implied, in the conviction that this offer will be understood in the spirit of faith, caring, esteem, and devotion in which it is given.

*

Should either of us find that our aspirations are not being well served by this agreement, find this commitment too burdensome, or for any other reason wish to cancel, either may do so by verbal notification to the other, in keeping with the consensual nature of the agreement.

*

We both understand that cancellation means a cessation of the control stated and implied within this agreement, not a termination of our relationship as friends and lovers. Upon cancellation, each of us agree to offer the other their reasons and assess our new needs and situation openly and lovingly.

*

This agreement shall serve as the basis for an extension of our relationship, committed to in the spirit of loving and consensual Dominance and submission with the intention of furthering self-awareness and exploration, promoting health and happiness, and improving both our lives.

*

This contract has a life of 6 months. At its expiration a new contract may be created and signed.

*

I offer my consent of submission to Boris, under the terms stated above on this the ____ day of ____ in the year ____.

*

____________________

(Signature of submissive)

*

I offer my acceptance of submission by the submissive, under the terms stated above on the ____ day of ____ in the year ____.

*

____________________

(Signature of Dominant)


*

 
She gasped as she read the contract. This was more of her indeed. Annabel took a deep breath reading through the final lines of it. "So this is what you want?" she looked to him and then stood.

"So be it" Annabel grabbed a pen from the near by end table quickly signing the contract. She was willing to make it this work or at least give it a shot. Annabel knew part of her loved him and it was far better to try and possibly fail then to have never tried and wonder what could have been.
 
His eyes turned toward the contract and saw her sign it. He took the pen from her and signed it as well.

"The third rule is you will wear what I give you to wear, and nothing else. Understand?"

He watched her nod, "The fourth is you will kneel in my presence while in this house, and when instructed to in other places."
 
She found the third rule easy enough to follow with it being how she had spent the past few days actually. The fourth demand of her would take some getting use to and for a moment she contemplated it. "Anything you wish Sir" she spoke sweetly with a smile. Anna saw the contract for what it was; a deal relinquishing full control her being over to Boris.

She was open to trusting him after hearing of his fondness for her. Annabel wanted to show her devotion to him by giving him whatever he should ask for.
 
Boris' cock strengthened as she lowered herself onto her knees. By the time she was fully settled he was sticking out the front of his lounge pants, bobbing up and down with each breath.

"Good girl," he said warmly.

He walked around her and bent over, dragging his finger along her slit. "Tonight you ran away from me," he whispered. "I cannot express how disappointed I was that you did so. See to it you never again run away. Understand?"
 
She felt guilty for running away and his reminding her of it only made the feeling worse. Annabel apologized as best she could stressing the fact that she understood him fully.

"I don't want to make excuses but I am still young and therefore I'm still learning how to treat a man who only has my best interest in mind."she leaned him resting her head on his shoulder as her eyes gazed down catching the pleasing sight of his manhood as it came to life.
 
He caressed her gently, "You will learn how to please a man, or at least this one."

Her head resting on him felt warm, and the contact not unwelcome. In fact her closeness was intoxicatingly nice, and he found that he enjoyed it more than he would have guessed a couple days ago.

He looked at her, then the contract, "Are you sure you have no questions about the contract, or how it will be implemented?"
 
Of course she had questions but was more than afraid to ask him. When he brought it to light she spoke. "So why the contact?" she asked. "Why me? We've only just met". Annabel left at that before answering "I don't care what it may cost as long as I am with you" she said shyly and blushing, her hand gently stroking his cock through the soft fabric of his pants.

Annabel knew he cared about her and for now that was more than enough to keep her. "I should make my way back downstairs. I feel I may be overstepping my boundaries being here." she smiled giving him a kiss.

"I haven't earned the privilege to be here Sir" Annabel said with seductive sarcasm and an even bigger grin on her face than before. She moved onto his lap feeling his hardened member beneath her and gave him a deep kiss.

"I'll be waiting in bed if there unless there is anything else Sir?" she playfully smacked her own ass and headed for the door.
 
Boris sat there a moment, thinking that he should do something about her impertinence, but ultimately decided against it. He went to his own bed and slept comfortably.

In the morning he rose early, showering, dressing and gathered breakfast for himself and Annabel before heading downstairs. Opening the door he saw he kneeling next to the chair, a smile splitting her face in half. "Good girl," he whispered as he sat.

He handed her some food and ate himself. "Today we are going shopping. I will give you something to wear on the way."

He looked at her a moment, and asked, "How do you feel?"
 
"More than perfect Sir!" She answered eagerly and then taking a small bit of her meal asked "How did you sleep? I dreamed of you as I slept" If anyone would have seen her eagerness to please him they would have never guessed how this relationship began.

She did wonder what he meant by giving her clothes on the way. "So you want me to leave this house naked?" she asked no longer able to hold her curiousity. It wasn't like she hadn't done it before but she had hesitations about riding into town like that.
 
Boris smiled, "No not exactly naked, but not much more than is required to be legal."

He put his plate aside and leaned back in the chair looking at her. He had a litany of things he wanted to do with her during the day, not least of which was the clothes shopping. He smiled at the thought of walking her around the mall.

Yes it was odd one might think that he would like to go shopping, which he normally didn't but this might prove to be entertaining.
 
Annabel giggled when he said only wearing enough to be legal than took another bite of her breakfast. He was the happiest she had ever seen him in that moment making her feel proud. "So I take it that I've been a good girl so far? Except for the running away part Sir?" she asked smiling and maneuvering so that she could sit in his lap.

"I think this is my favorite spot to sit so far. I don't know what it is exactly that makes me feel at home here" she kissed him lovingly and softly. It was totally different than their previous lip locking sessions where they had went at each other feverishly. She really wanted to show him that she could be happy there.

"Well I'll finish my breakfast and wait for your instruction." she said politely staring into his eyes and slipping her hands into the color of his shirt to feel his strong shoulder and back.
 
He looked at her and smiled. "Doesn't look like you are eating if you are feeling me up like that. "

He stood and left the room for a few minutes then returned. In his right hand were the Ben - wa balls. In his left was an old wife beater tee shirt. "Put that on. ," he instructed.

When she put it on it covered her yes. But it was all the more alluring for the tantalizing glimpses that it afforded. He motioned for her to stand and when she did it fell to her mid thigh. "Too long," he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled a length of string out. Boris gathered the two shoulder straps just behind her neck and tied them together.

Stepping back he looked at her and nodded. The hem of the shirt was now 2/3rd of the way up her thigh and the top clung to her pert tits. Her nips were staining to break through the thin white fabric.

He shook the Ben - wa balls in his hand and said, "Follow me."
 
As he rose the shirt a little higher she looked down at the hem trailing along it with her fingers. Then Anna laughed at just how short he made the thing. It was still wearable in public but it was walking a fine line.

She eagerly followed behind Boris as she shook the Ben Wa balls. "Are those your favorite to torture me with?" Annabel asked playfully and following along as he led her away from the basement.

Annabel took a few moments to test her movements in the barely there piece of clothing he'd given her. She definitely wouldn't be bending to pick anything up in that out. Not unless she wanted to show the world her what she had been smuggling down there between her legs.
 
Back
Top