Instruments of Insanity Final Reboot (Closed: NickIsSora)

James smiled as he lightly held her breasts in his hand. "It is forgiven..if you think you can we can get out of her and play a bit before we need to eat and sleep." James chuckled and kissed her neck. "Just tell me how you want it and what you want me to do to you...i can make it happen."
 
"I think we will go with something light and romantic", she said and stepped out of the bathtub; "I have certainly had my fill of blood and violence for some time. How about we start by you drying me off? I can still barely... ow... move without pain."
 
James began to slowly and softly enjoying just running over her body with a towel smiling as he dried her off and helped her walk a bit he held her close both still not dressed just enjoying there bodies touching

"Soft caresses my love there all for you"
 
She was not actually that injured - but she enjoyed the feeling of his gentle rubbing all over her body. Besides, she did deserve a break after what she had gone through, right?
When he was done, she saw no need to put on clothes. Dry, but still naked, she left the bathroom and led him over to the couch, where she lay down on her back, put her hands behind her head and spread her legs as far as she could. She wanted to see how many seconds he could resist this tempting sight.
 
James sat by her no he wouldn't eat her yet his finger ran over her legs up her stomach light to her breasts and slowly down to her thighs teasing them as a finger rubbed her pissy ever so slightly and then slowly lowered his mouth to her wet lips having been maybe 5 minutes of light touching before he began his lapping of her wet core

"Mmm you are wet I guess I have turned you on a lot my lovely mary."
 
"More than it should have...", she smiled "...ooooh, keep it up. You are getting there..." his tongue had quickly found exactly the right place, and excitement began bubbling up, quite a different excitement from what she had felt earlier, but also one that made her shiver with ecstasy. The shivering became stronger, and she could feel even more juices flow, the first squeals of delight mixing in with her heavy breathing.
 
James moaned enjoying her pussy brining his finger up he softly fingered her pussy two fingers deep enjoying her moans he loving making her squeal and shiver in delight his tongue kept hitting just the right spots

"Mmm your juices are so tasty"
 
"Have some more...", she panted as she felt another flood shoot through her vagina. She was now squirming and moaning, very close to climax, but determined to keep it in a little longer so she could enjoy that feeling of rough warmth which made waves of lust shoot through her with every stroke just a little longer. Each of these waves traveled upwards through her twisting body and came out as a lustful shout of "Yes! Yeees!"
 
Lapping her juices Marco moaned and fingered her pussy to he was enjoying this feeling

"Mmm I will your so tasty let's hear you cum for me marry my love"

His tongue dove deeper to taste her cream and satisfy his lust for a bit of fun
 
He got what he wished very quickly. One final grunt, then she released it all at once in a giant movement that nearly made her fall off the couch. She did not care. She cared about nothing at this moment but the warm, tingling waterfall that shot through her body. Then she lay there, panting and with a wide, satisfied smile.
"Very good, thank you, dear", she whispered after about a minute of basking in the pleasant glow. "Do you want me to return the favor?". Playfully batting at his erect penis, she added: "Oh, there is one part of you that says 'yes'"
 
James nods and smiled as he drank her juices coming out and once moving away she was pawing at his cock asking if he needed release. He groaned and moaned a bit as his cock twitched in her hand and he fell back on the couch for her letting her explore

"Oh come on Mary I do like your mouth."

James moaned and he watched her tease it with some touching he breathed deep holding him self down
 
"You mean, you like it sucking you off!", she teased, "Well, if it makes you happy..." she let her body slide off the couch with a mock sigh and took a kneeling position in front of him, at eye level with his penis, which was still as hard as it could be, very ready for her lips.
A little kiss on the tip, then she closed her hands around it and brought it close until it touched her lips. Slowly, very slowly, she inserted it further, tasting it all the way down. She could feel his blood pulse with excitement against her lips as she went on.
 
James groaned and moaned just barely in her mouth his finger strained his fingers in her hair gently playing with it and lightly gripping it as it's strands ran through his fingers

"Of course I do your silly sometimes"

James smiled and grins groaning again moaning her mouth working it's magic his cock pulsed with his life wanting her
 
She was still closing her lips tightly, and could feel the throbbing increase as she got somewhat faster. The first drops were already trickling from the tip. She could feel them fall onto her tongue, warm and with that peculiar taste of things to come, literally.
She intensified the sucking. Waves shot through his penis, and then the first full squirt of semen. It almost caught her by surprise because it came so fast - he was very excited, and it showed.
 
James came a second time he moaned and smiled to her

"So if your done making a mess from me I can make love to you deeply"

He smiled and ran his fingers over her hair then her back a moment with a smile he ran his hand down to her breast as he sat up
 
She swallowed most of his semen and looked at him: "Insatiable, are we? Wait a bit..."

She also sat up next to him and put her arm around his shoulders. "Today was fun, we just have to be a bit more careful when we try the next machine. Let's see... which one will not instantly kill me... oh, I know! Remember the X Rack? Let's try that the next time!"

The X rack had been featured two episodes ago. As the name implied, it was an X-shaped wooden rack with loops for the wrists and ankles at each end. They could be tightened with a winch and, as they had proven, had enough force to eventually amputate limbs. Obviously, they had to be much more careful than that!
 
James nods and smiled


"The X rack will be good in a day or two we will or when ever. Any way though I will take control I know it takes 20 cranks to amputate, so 10-15 cranks is your max got it. I will slap your breast or do any other pain if you want but in will not hurt you like this again."
 
"Just bring a tool box. We will think of something when I am secured nice and tight on that thing."

Somehow, talking about this excited her and put her in the mood for more. A glance at the man next to her showed that he was getting excited too. She started playing with his balls as she continued talking: "Maybe we can think of something you want me to confess or do, and you will have to force it out of me? That sounds like fun!"
 
James smiled and looked to her eyes and nods

" I would like that a lot to torture you my pretty with in reason of course."

He chuckled

"I will get a safe word when I think we should stop"

James was excited his cock stuff still for more this talk about there play for the x rack was hot and he wanted to give it to her
 
Her playing with his balls had paid off! She smiled at the sight, but continued: "So, let's say you want to torture me into agreeing to anal... you know how much I dislike that. So, you tie me to the X rack, and then you let me have it until I beg you to take me from behind. I like it..."

She laid down on her back on the fluffy rug, spreadeagled as if she was already tied to the rack. "I am ready... and so are you, I see. Let's have another round. Yes, here on the floor. I like it hard, as you should have noticed." She spread her legs even farther, exposing that triangle she wanted him to land on. "Come on! I am waiting for you!"

Wow, this new kinky thing had really spiced things up between them. Success! And pain!
 
James smiles and looked to her as he lifted her legs and shoves his cock in to her pussy groaning as he pulls her close holding her and began to thrust his cock deep in to her picking up the speed from his slow pace to his rapid fast pace.

"Oh yeah baby squeeze that cock oh your so dirty wanting me to take you while being rough just say it I will fuck you nice and hard"

James nibbled her neck softly enjoying her body against his.
 
She moaned loudly and writhed around wildly as she felt him inside her. A wild one, he was - soon her entire body started to get that warm tingle, and she broke out in sweat as her breathing became harder. "Keep going... almost there...", she panted as she felt the gushing surround his thrusting penis. Her hands grabbed the rug and she pressed her eyes shut. The moaning became louder, then she opened her mouth and let out some pressed grunts and little squeaks.
 
James kissed her to suppress her moans just a bit but broke the kiss ramming his man hood in to her wet core his arms around her as he picked up speed enjoying each thrust he game her moaning her name back in lust

"I am almost there to I am going to cum just let me know where oh yeah baby you feel so good"

James grunted his hips really slamming and bucking in to her moaning a bit louder as he held her in place.
 
He was out of control, and she liked it that way. Mary was about to lose control too, bucking wildly like a horse trying to throw him off. She made no effort to suppress her voice either, now. With loud shouts of lust, she arched her back and threw herself around while her hands rested on his shoulders and she dug her fingertips into them in ecstasy. It almost felt like she was drawing blood, but she was in too much pleasure to care. The closer she came to climax, the deeper she dug in.
 
James grabbed her body and began to fuck her pussy so much harder thrashing deep in side her moaning as he fucked her. James held her tight looking at her eyes.

"Do you want it a bit harder babe just say the word I will give it to you."

He panted his cock relentless to make him and her cum.
 
Back
Top