Love And Secreats (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Love And Secrets (closed)

Maggie Reed

Dirty Blonde Hair
Brown Eyes

Maggie had always been the type of girl where she was quite and while in high school she was called The Church Mouse. The only way anyone ever saw her was when she performed on stage. She put all her emotions in what ever she was playing, she was what you called a music savant. She was a natural and it felt right to her, she played the violin, saxophone even did some singing. But what she loved very much, was the piano. She had fast hands and a beautiful heart, she loved to go up to her room on the weekends, and write music. But as she was doing this, finishing up high school she tried to go to college, so she could continue with her music. She wanted to be some body, she didn't care about being in the spot light. What she wanted to do, was write music for powerful singers. Her heart was always in the right place, but as she went through school she had no friends, no loved ones. Her parents were great, they got her what ever they could, her father owned a store that was successful and her mother was an at home mom till she hit five, then her mother was a nurse in the hospital. So everyone was rather happy.

Once she graduated felt more free though a little sad because she liked her life the way it was. She wasn't very good about change but she knew she would get over it quickly, she packed up for college because she got into Yale. It was the best college for music. It was very hard to get into it, first you had to get on the list, and then she had to audition for it. She wrote her own piece and they loved it, though she was terrified the whole time she was scared. But she got through it and they loved it. She was really happy now to make it to the best college in the United States. She was new there and never really said much, and when it came down to this, she was rather happy she was moving on. Change was scary but she knew this was the time to do something about it. So she managed to get a full ride since she won a scholarship that covers most of her time there. She won the scholarship because she wrote an paper about why she wanted the scholarship. When she got there her parents wished her well and she got settled in, but she knew that this was a college that was co-ed. She was told that her roommate was a guy, that had been there for the second year.

Once she was settled in she got her schedule and came back reading a book, then after an hour of the book reading the door opened and there stood a guy that was different, she smiled at him and nodded to him. She was never good with starting conversations, which was why she was there, to do what she dreamed about, but to learn how to be normal like everyone else. She always had a problem with guys, she never said much but with a guy? it was totally different.

Last edited:
Vinh Nguyen

Black Hair
Blue eyes

Vinh was attending her classes. She would always look at the clock and wait for it to hit 3 pm for the class to end. All the females would keep looking at her. Vinh would pay them no mind until she heard the bell ring. She was dressed like a guy. She did a little victory dance as she headed back to her room. Vinh had short black hair with blue eyes. She was tall and slender. She wore a nice pink shirt that is button up and a pair of black dress pants. She had a watch on her left arm. A few rings on both of her hands.

Vinh would get letters and texts from females. She would ignore or leave them alone. She was heading back to her room until she got a call from her counselor. The counselor asked how she was doing and she will be expecting a new student in her room when she heads to her room.

She was surprised and was about to tell the counselor she does not want a roommate until the call dropped. "She is lucky the call dropped." I close my phone and walk towards my room. She opened the door and smiled at her.

Because this was co ed she thought nothing of it, but when she saw "him" for the firs time, she felt her heart beating quickly. He was rather handsome and she felt herself blushing so she looked away back to her book. She sighed a bit and put the book down.

"My name is Maggie" She said with a soft meek like sound to her voice, which she didn't mean to even have. She sighed a little and knew this was all perfect, maybe she had just met a friend. The smile seemed honest which was nice, she could tell a fake smile to forced.

She smiled at her and did not know what she was thinking. She walked to her chair and placed the backpack in it. She turned around and looked at her and heard her say her name. She looked her up and down fast at first then slowly the second time.

She stepped closer to her and put out her left hand. Hello Maggie, my name is Vinh. She was standing exactly the same way a man would. Her thoughts about the lady in front of her was racing like crazy. She kept those thoughts in the back of her head to deal with later.

She had a feeling she had just made a friend, she stood up and looked at him, she smiled and felt herself staring. It felt like there was something about him, she could sense something but did not k now what, which use to drive her crazy. But one thing was for sure, Vin was very good looking and extended her hand to shake his.

"Have a feeling I just made a friend " She said happily.

She laughed at her response. She replied back saying. "I have a feeling we are going to be great friends, Maggie." She said.

She smiled at her and asked. "Would you like me to show you around campus?"

Her smile grew big and nodded to her, she put her book down and got up. She wore the simple kind of attire. She had on a tan skirt that went above her knees, and her black tee-shirt had a pocket with a gold zipper to it. The arms and the chest line of the shirt was a material you can see thru. She walked out the room and followed him, wondering what kind of adventure she could have here, it was amazing to her.

"How long you been here? and what you studying?"

I saw her get up from the bed and placed the book on her bed. When I saw her stand up from her bed, I was shocked by her attire. I had to look the other way when she saw the chest line of the shirt was see thru.

I smiled at her. "I have been here for two years. I am majoring in music and writing."

She smiled and couldn't help but laugh "Same here I am here learning music mostly and a writing class just for the hell of it you know?" She saw something in this woman and didn't know what it was, she opened up the door to get out of the dorms and closed her eyes, her face looking up at the sun and enjoyed the warmth.

"Mmm Beautiful day don't you think?"

She saw her smile and thought to herself. Maggie's smile is eye catching. "We might have the same classes." When I saw her open the door and step out of the dorm and closed the door. I was memorized and surprised. I had to look away for a second.

I smiled and looked at her. "It is a very beautiful day my lady." She said.

She could not help but smile grateful to him but she blushed she had never been complimented before "Your sweet Vin thank you, I have been seen as the ugly duckling for so long I dunno..." She sighed softly. She started to walk ahead of him and began to vocalize a melody she had made up herself, first song she ever wrote. She looked back at him and smiled, something about him rose something inside herself, she had never felt this way about anyone before

Your welcome Maggie, only certain ladies I give compliments too. Those people do not know what they were talking about. Now you do know. She replied back to her. She saw her walking ahead of him and heard a melody came from her voice. The melody she heard was beautiful and peaceful. She hopes one day she can hear the rest of it. She saw her look back at her and smiled. She smiled back at her.

She could not help but smile at him and could tell he was curious she couldn't help but begin to think something good was going to happen to her finally. "Something on your mind?" she asked him

I heard her question. I reply back saying. "I am passing my classes just the girls keep hitting on me." I am positive I keep gently putting them down. That is what is on my mind at the moment.

she crossed her arms "Oh okay, I could see it you are very nice on the eyes" She grinned and chuckled a bit. And continued to hum her song she watched people talk and she noticed some girls watching her, she looked at Vin and smiled at him watching as she got looks from kids of all ages.

I touch my hair and comb through it with my hand. I look at her and ask. "Am I really nice on the eyes?"While standing close to her. This girl is very good and happy. She would love her to be like this everyday. She smiled back at her when she saw everyone watching her.

She smiled at him and nodded "Yes, and other people think so to, I can tell. I have been able to read body languages and facial signs to understand the person I read, I could tell you what I see"

"Please enlighten me, Maggie." I wait for her to explain to me.

She smiled at him "The way others see you, like a piece of meat ready to being fed to dogs. I see a guy who hides himself easily

I smiled at her and was caught off guard by her response. She turned around and laughed until his stomach hurt. She turned back to her. He said "You have a sense of humor, I like that." She was surprised by what other people see him as. She smiled and said. "It looks like I an going to have go change my image." She winks at her with a smile.

She smiled at him and shook her head "I wouldn't worry about it enough heads turn"

I am surprised by her answer and gesture. I decided not to change my image and ask. "Where is your first class?"

She looked at the paper and smiled "History of Music" she said then looked up at him. "And after that a class about making your own music"

The classes you have are going to be fun. Those classes you will learn a lot. I believe History of Music is this way while the other one is down the hall from it. Come on, I will show you the way.

Last edited:
She smiled at him and nodded "I heard it was boring for some, but I know I will love it" She chuckled. "Anything to do with music I love so all is good" She chuckled and thought for a while as he showed her. "What you doing for lunch?" She said softly.

Back