The Family

Allie was exhausted panting and desperately trying to catch her breath when she was final released from her bounds. The hapless young beauty collapsed to the floor, so spent that she could do little but lay there for whatever they planned to do to her next, Allie did not have long to wait. Several men surrounded Allie and then proceeded to masturbate covering the cowering girl with their cum. Strands of cum splattered across Allie’s angelic face, her high proud firm breasts, and her flat quivering belly. They took a perverted joy in abusing the young beauty. The next thing Allie knew she was once more hauled to her trembling legs, led to the stocks, lashed into position so that her sweet little mouth, delicious little pussy, and tight little ass were available for the crowds darkest and most perverted desires.

Over the next several hours the stunning young redhead was used. At times she was forced to suck and deep throat a cock as her pussy or ass was fucked at the same time, her breasts swinging with the force with which they took her. Cum had dried on her silken skin. Other of the men just laughed as the jerked off and splattered Allie’s face again with their cum. Again the wicked dominatrix in her balding slave came to Allie.

“It seems the men are having all the fun ladies………….

She paused a cruel smile twisting her lips.

“Now it is your turn ladies”

The balding slave released Allie from the stocks and once again chained her in the center of the room. Hanging their helplessly her tormentor cooed.

“Pretty, Pretty need to be cleaned up.”

Allie’s gorgeous young body was hit with a stream of cold water as she was hosed down. Several of the women came forward to wash Allie their soapy hands running over the young redhead’s supple young body. Some of the woman’s touches were sensual, seductive, others were cruel and demanding. Soon that gorgeous young body was glowing an healthy pink, Allie’s hair had been drawn and plaited into a tight French braid by her tormentor. Hanging there Allie looked so young and innocent, if one had not just witnessed her ordeal, they could almost believe she was a pure untouched virgin.


“She is your ladies…….enjoy.”
 
Last edited:
The cuffs were slipped undone finally. Allie sank to the floor on her hands and knees looking down to the ground she breathed hard and fast, her legs and body till trembled, the toy that had been strapped to her leg had been removed and the gathered crowd had started to file out of the room. When she had been chained back up once more she hardly had any energy left in her legs and when she heard the woman inviting the women in the crowd up Allie had just groaned and then put up with however long it had been, one by one women had approached her, some wore strapons and took Allie from behind, others just wanted to make out with her. All the time the toy that was strapped to her leg was buzzing and she was so sensitive by now that it was not taking much stimulation for her to orgasm and Allie had lost count of how many times she had. Finally the last one had walked back to the audience leaving Allie there in the middle of the room softly crying out and basically hanging by her arms. The cold water had had her screaming earlier, now she and the room was silent as slowly Allie pushed herself to her feet. Looking around she saw she was the only one left in the room.

Standing her body ached and it was painful to walk with all the use her body had had over the last several hours, Allie didn’t even know how long she had been down here or what time it was and she groaned with each step she had to take up the stairs in the Chateau. Finally as she entered her own bedroom she was happy to close the door behind her, she wanted to just fall into her bed but knew she should shower first and so she did, sitting in the corner of the shower and just letting the water hit her face and body until she had recovered at least enough to stand and wash herself. Stepping out of the shower Allie saw for the first time the marks covering her body and stood at the sink running a finger over them, some hurt, others just looked red and bruised and after examining her whole body she turned out the light and walked to her welcoming bed, she was so happy to sit down and lie in her bed and pulling the bedsheet over her she simply laid there on her back and closed her eyes. When she opened them her bedroom was lit up from the sun shining in through the window and yawning she got up, groaning as her aching body complained about the movement. As she walked out of her bedroom she found the Chateau to be empty, she had seen a message earlier from her husband on her phone telling her he was leaving early and would be back late. She didn’t know where anyone was but was happy enough to just get to the kitchen with only minimal groaning and make herself some coffee that she drank sitting at the kitchen table.
 
The Chateau to be empty, she had seen a message earlier from her husband on her phone telling her he was leaving early and would be back late. She didn’t know where anyone was but was happy enough to just get to the kitchen with only minimal groaning and make herself some coffee that she drank sitting at the kitchen table.

Slowly the events of the weekend came flooding back, her auction to the highest bidder, the sexual pleasures that Julian and Martha’s guests had demanded of her gorgeous supple young body. Allie had no say in how they chose to use her or for that matter abuse her and yet she had cum over and over again for them weather they had grated her pain or pleasure. Yet she, Allie had been the one young beauty that had been in demand the one young gorgeous everyone had desired. That is everyone with one notable exception her husband Philip. Oh yes he had used her but he had taken Allie as he would of taken one of her male playthings.

That was the past, it was a new day. Then Allie heard a deceptively soft voice.

“I was very pleased with you Allie; you did the family proud this weekend.”

Julian quietly entered the kitchen; he made no comment on his young daughter-in-law’s state of dress. He let his eyes boldly roam over her supple young body. A frown marred his face as Allie’s long tawny copper hair cascaded down across her shoulders.

“You know I prefer for you to wear your hair up Allie.”

Those there was no note of anger in his voice here was a tinge of disappointment. Julian quietly studied Allie to see what she would do now that her Master had entered into the room.
 
Slipping on a nightie Allie had walked out of her bedroom and paused for a second just to stop and listen, she heard nothing. Walking on bare feet she headed downstairs and into the kitchen looking in every room as she walked passed and saw no one, entering the kitchen she made herself a drink and as she took it to the kitchen table she sat down and carefully held the hot mug as she sipped on her coffee. She had been sitting there for a few minutes, the mug was down on the table and Allie had just decided to go back upstairs when she heard his voice and it made her gasp and jump.

“I was very pleased with you Allie; you did the family proud this weekend.” Julian had said and paused, before continuing. “You know I prefer for you to wear your hair up Allie.”

Allie hadn’t even thought about it as he pointed out her mistake and as he did she absentmindedly reached for her hair that was indeed down over her shoulders, as she sat there she gathered it up and not having any clips or anything to hold it she merely folded it up into a knot for him before she put her hands back down in her lap and offered a soft smile at Julian.

“Sorry,” she said softly, hoping it was the end of it.

When Julian beckoned her towards him she felt her heart sink just a little, getting up from the chair and leaving her mug of coffee on the breakfast table she stood and as she took a step towards Julian, he took a step towards her and with the finger that had beckoned her to stand he now indicated her to turn around and so she did. Standing with her back to Julian she felt him come up behind her and the with the table and her coffee now in front of her she tried to breathe normally as she felt a hand on her back, softly at first, but then with more and more pressure, pushing her forward, bending her over. Allie’s heart now started to race and as she was pushed forward she reached out and braced herself against the kitchen table with her hands, closing her eyes as she felt Julian pulling the nightie up, folding it over itself over and over again as he raised it and at the same time uncovering Allie’s bare ass. Allie held her breathe.

When she felt his hand and the sharp pain she bucked forward and screamed, the first spank was quickly followed by a second on her other cheek and a second scream filled the kitchen. Two more quickly followed and Allie was softly shaking when she felt the hands pushing the nightie up further, uncovering her lower back and as she braced herself over the kitchen table she found herself looking down at her coffee and as she stared at the dark liquid she heard Julian pulling his zipper down from behind her.
 
“You know I prefer for you to wear your hair up Allie.”

“Sorry,”

Allie answered in a soft little girl voice. A hint of a smile played at the corners of Julian’s lips as his gorgeous young daughter-in-law obediently began to do up her shimmering tawny copper hair. Allie had nothing to bind her hair up with and yet she twisted that shimmering red hair into a knot to hold it in place. The stunning young beauty had offered her Master a sweet little smile and yet Allie soon found herself facing the table, the pressure on her back as Julian positioned her bent over the table with her long shapely legs spread. He slid the helm of her nightie up over her firm rounded derrière. He took in the young girls naked perfection, caressed her firm rounded flesh, the force of the blow had Allie rocking forward, his crimson hand print in sharp contrast to her alabaster skin. By the time the fourth blow landed on the perfect firm derrière Allie’s scream at each blow had filled the room.

The chastised young beauty’s head hung low over the kitchen table, her hands braced against it as Allie waited on her Master’s pleasure. The soft metallic whisper of his zipper left little doubt that he would now take her the only question was how. Julian did not speak but smiled as it was clear that his little slave’s body was ready for him, his hands around her waist Julian slowly and deliberately pushed into Allie hungry young pussy.

“Does it excite you when I spank you Allie?”

Julian cooed into the young girl’s ear as he rammed his cock into her tight little pussy.

“Shall I fuck that tight little ass of yours as well Allie and make you scream and beg for more?”

Julian taunted the hapless girl as he dominated her as he fucked her.
Morning Julian.

Martha cooed as she entered the kitchen and poured herself a hug of coffee.

I see our sweet girl is up.

“Oh that she is my dear.”

Julian laughed as he continued to fuck the girl bent over the table.

Your much too attractive Allie to hide your body from me Miss.

With that Martha ripped open the bodice of Allie’s nightie freeing her firm young breast that now obscenely swung with each thrust of Julian’s cock into the young girl’s gorgeous young body. The wicked dominatrix then dangled a pair of wicked nipple clamps before Allies soft eyes. The young beauty knew that pain would soon be lacing through her breasts and nipples as Julian continued to use her.

“Perhaps something more permeate my dear.”

Julian’s cold eyes met Martha’s dark gaze and a wicked smile crossed his lips.

“I think rubies to match that fiery mane of hers.”

“Yes rubies.”

Martha cooed as Julian pulled from Allie’s well fucked pussy to cum over her back and firm little ass.

“Take her to the Play room my dear, prepare her, and amuse yourself while I select the rubies Martha.”

Allie was left in the tender clutches of the sadistic Dominatrix while Julian L’Ombre went to find the little gifted he had in mind for Allie.
 
She felt his hands and then closed her eyes knowing what was coming did not stop her from crying out as she leaned forward until she was trapped between Julian and the table and he steadily pushed into her making her bite her bottom lip until he was fully inside of her and she was used to the sudden feeling of him there.

“Yes,” she answered followed by a pant after he asked her about the spanking and then she cried out as this time Julian pushed hard and fast into her.

Moans mixed with screams filled the room, Julian moved his hands from gripping Allie’s hips to pulling on her hair to putting his fingers in her mouth and then as Allie heard Julian talking to who she assumed to be Martha she cried out as she was pulled upwards from being bent over and turned and came face to face with Martha as she stood there panting and hair across her face. Allie felt her nightie being pulled before it gave way and Martha then easily ripped it right down the middle and still with it hanging off her shoulders it now resembled more of an open jacket then a nightie as Julian pushed Allie back down to the table and now with her breasts bouncing up and down he continued to ram into her and Allie continued to get pushed into the edge of the table until with a groan she heard and then felt Julian cumming inside of her.

Allie didn’t move as Julian stepped back, only softly groaning as he slipped from her and she remained still even as Julian and Martha talked and only after as Julian let was Allie forced to move. Martha reached over the table and grabbed a handful of hair pulling Allie up straight as the latest scream from Allie filled the kitchen. Led down into Martha’s ‘play room’ and pushed up against one of the walls Allie stared straight at Martha as she was gagged before Martha turned her around to face the wall and the spanking of Allie’s ass continued. Though never restrained Allie held onto chains that were attached to the wall as the spanking turned into whipping and then onto the paddle which was when the screams started to fill the room before finally a cane made it sound like something a lot worse was happening in the room. Finally it stopped, though Allie was only in for a brief respite as Martha led her to the middle of the room stopping her in a doorway where with the double doors opened, ropes were hooked around the hinges and then tied around Allie’s wrists and ankles, leaving her spread-eagled in the doorway. There the whipping continued both on her ass and up her back until her legs were almost giving way only then did Martha stop and leave Allie there panting and trembling until she heard footsteps heading down the stairs towards the room but Allie could not see as her back was to the entrance and as no one spoke she could only guess that Julian had returned.
 
Julian smiled as Allie gasped Yes as she admitted that she enjoyed being spanked by her “Master”. As a reward Julian let his little slave cum. Martha on the other hand smiled wickedly as Julian gave Allie to her the sadistic dominatrix to amuse herself. Martha fingers laced into the young girls tawny copper hair as she dragged Allie bolt upright and led the hapless beauty to her “Playroom”. Martha was pleased as Allie reached up and grabbed the chains that dangled from the ceiling as taking a position as if she was bound. Yet the only thing that bound the gorgeous young redhead was her own will and desire.

“So pretty, pretty likes to be spanked!”

Martha cooed in the young girl’s ear. She pressed her own body to Allie’s back letting the girl smell the dominatrix own growing arousal. Martha stepped back and ripped the tattered remains of her nightie from her supple young body leaving Allie naked before her.

CRACK

Allie’s firm little ass giggled with the force of the dominatrix’s blow. Martha then caressed the girl’s heated flesh. If Allie thought that she would just be spanked she soon learned otherwise. Her Mistress then used a flogger, and paddle on that sweet little perfect ass. Still Allie held on to her chains binding herself to her mistress’s desire. It was then that the sadistic dominatrix took a split rattan cane to Allie and reveled in the young girl’s screams that bubbled from her moist ripe lips. By the time Martha stopped Allie was gasping, trying to catch her breath.

“ Cum for me pretty, pretty!”

Martha commanded before she led Allie to an open doorway. Allie soon found herself pound spread-eagled in that doorway, that gorgeous young body stretched as tight as a bow string. Julian pressed his now naked body tightly to Allie’s back, his ridged cock pressed to the curve of the girl’s firm little ass.

“Oh they are beautiful!”

Martha gasped as she saw the two ruby studs. The Dominatrix said nothing more her cold heartless eyes just smiled into Allie’s soft tear shimmering eyes. Her head bent to the girl’s firm young breast and she inhaled Allie’s pale pink nipple, greedily suckled it like a starving infant and rolled the hardening little nub along the ridged roof of her mouth. Julian joined Martha as he claimed Allie’s other little rosebud nipple and was every bit as demanding as his wife. The malicious pair let the girl’s throbbing nipples obscenely pop from their mouths. Yet they were not through tormenting the bound beauty. They took ice cubes to the girl’s nipples and when those delicate buds were engorged and so very sensitive buds Martha took the first ruby stud, placed the needle sharp point at the base of Allie’s nipple and slowly began to push it through the girl’s nipple. Then Julian placed the other stud at the base of Allie’s neglected nipple.

Yet a third ruby remained hanging from a golden loop.

“Pretty, pretty can you guess where our last gift will go?”

As Martha spoke her finger rolled Allie’s clit under the tip of her finger.
 
Allie snapped her eyes open and sat up in her bed, throwing back her bedsheets and almost running into her bathroom as she stood in front of her mirror she saw herself and gasped as she stepped closer and looked at the reflection of her breasts and her now pierced nipples, breathing hard she realized it had not been a dream after all. Standing there for a few seconds just looking at them she eventually reached up and tentatively with her fingertips touched at the piercing that now went through both nipple gasping as they still felt a little sensitive. All of a sudden she took a step back and reached down, her fingers between her legs as she looked down and then back at the mirror she saw the glint from between her legs too and as a fingertip touched at the piercing between her legs she felt a tear come to her eye as she turned and slowly walked out of the bathroom and climbed back into bed, curling up she pulled the sheet over her body.

Today Allie was heading to the city, to the families newly acquired apartment as she had said she needed to get out of the chateau for a few days, though soon after Julian had announced he had business in the city and would also be there Allie said nothing and as she left she was at least a little excited to meet a friend who was going to be there too. They had lunch together and it was during lunch that Clara, her friend, suddenly sat back and smiled, “what have you done Allie?” she had asked and confused for a few seconds Clara had nodded downwards and when Allie had looked down she could see what Clara saw, the outline of the piercing pushing through the thin fabric of her top. “Oh, well…I just thought I would.” Allie said after a brief pause.

After lunch they had headed back to Clara’s hotel room where they continued to chat and catch up on the gossip and it was only when Allie was thinking that she should leave that Clara came up to her, “before you go, can I see them?” Clara asked.

“See what?” Allie had asked.

“The piercings.” Clara had replied and again Allie glanced down.

Laughing Allie reached and pulled off her top, draping it on the bed as she reached back and unhooked her bra and slipped it off standing topless in front of her friend who looked at them and slowly walked and then reached out before stopping. “Can I?” Clara asked.

Allie laughed, “sure, go for it,” she said and she felt her friends fingers touching and feeling the jewelry.

“So cute, I might get mine done, did it hurt?” Clara asked.

“Just a little,” Allie said with a smile as she recalled the scream she had let out in the basement.

Returning to the apartment she unlocked the door and walked in to a silent apartment, it was only when she was heading towards her bedroom that she got the feeling of someone else inside the apartment and at first was fearful it was Julian or Martha but as she walked into the doorway of her bedroom and saw Phillip laying naked in bed she smiled, stepping into her bedroom she noticed his eyes closed and then noticed his nakedness and slipping off her shoes she walked over to the bed and as gently as she could climbed onto the bed and crawled up over his legs and reached out, taking his softening cock in her hand she leaned down and took it into her mouth and looked up as she heard a noise.

“Allie?” A blinking Phillip said as he lifted his head up.

With her mouth around him she smiled as she bobbed up and down being encouraged as she heard a moan.

“And what’s going on here?” Another male voice asked.

Startled Allie was about to pull up but she felt a hand on her head, preventing her from doing so and she looked up at Phillip, “this is Allie,” he said.

“I can see that,” the male stranger said and Allie could tell he was walking back over towards the bed and then she felt the bed dip, as it did she felt Phillips hand push down on her head and she took some more of his dick into her mouth while she looked up at him, trying to catch his attention her eyes wide open. Allie felt hands on her hips, pushing up her skirt and her eyes widened, just as the hand on her head took a grasp at her hair, keeping her there.

“It’s ok,” Phillip said.

Allie blinked, not understanding and then realizing that Phillip was not talking to her as she felt fingers pulling her panties to one side and while she made muffled sounds she felt the fingers rubbing against her and then felt the stranger rub up against her, she closed her eyes as Phillip pulled her all the way down onto him and only some faint muffled cries were heard as he entered her.

The next time Allie opened her eyes was when she felt Phillip start to cum in her mouth, desperate to see him looking back at her, again the tears nearly returned as she saw his stare up and past her, to the stranger behind her who just as Phillip had finished started to cum too and no sooner as they had both taken what they wanted from her without a word from either of them they had left Allie on the bed, headed to the bathroom and soon after cleaning themselves had left the apartment. Allie laid there until she heard the door open once more and for a second she thought Phillip had returned until she heard Julian’s voice and she bolted from the bed to the bathroom, turning on the water and stepping under it even though it had not had time to heat up.
 
Once more Philip had demonstrated his contempt for his stunning young wife by letting his lover fuck her as he forced Allie to deep throat him and when they had their way with her left Allie laying on the bed as if she was some cheap little whore they had bought. Alone, used, and abused Allie lay on the bed for how long she would never know. It was the turning of a key in the apartment’s door that brought the gorgeous young redhead back to the present and reality. Had Philip returned to her? No it was Julian’s voice that she heard calling for her calling Allie.

Julian once more called Allie. He heard the soft patter of the girl’s bare feet the sudden sound of running water and the hiss of the shower as he made his way to the Master bedroom of the apartment. A wry smile bowed Julian’s lips as he saw Allie’s hastily discarded blouse, skirt, panties and bra, a sensual little trail that led to the bathroom and the sound of the pounding water. Julian’s clothes soon joined Allie’s as he came to her in the shower.

“You are gorgeous Allie,…………”

Julian’s fingers laced into the young redhead’s soaping hair, he bent Allie back, his body pressed, to hers as his mouth and tongue claimed the sweetness of the young girl’s mouth. Julian let his kiss linger and deepen until they shared a single life giving breath, sadly Philip had never kissed her like that. Julian finally let his lips slip from Allie’s they seemed to cling to her moist ripe lips till the last possible moment.

“………………….I must have you my dear!”

Julian pinned his young daughter-in-law to the back of the marble shower, his hands around her slender waist he lifted Allie and stepped between her thighs. Allie’s own weight bore her down on Julian’s cock. No matter how many times Julian took her he always seemed to want more of her and from her as if he were obsessed with possessing Allie body and soul.

When Allie awoke it was dark outside and she lay in Julian’s arms his body pressed to her back his cock nestled in the curve of her firm little ass. His breathing was steady and even, his hot moist breath stirring the stray hairs at the nape of her neck. A soft kiss brushed Allie’s neck.

“We are expected for dinner at Sinor Mendoza’s Allie. He is quite important to the family’s business.”

Julian nibbled Allie’s earlobe.

“Something sensual, seductive and yet conservative Allie……..something to entice and yet hide at the same time my dear.”

Julian rolled from the bed and left for his own room to dress for the evening.
 
Last edited:
She pulled the dress over her head and down, straightening it until it looked right as she stood in the mirror, the maxi dress was sleeveless with a crew neck and had a mid-thigh slit up her left leg and an oval-shaped back cutout, the cutout meant that no bra was required tonight and the skin-tight fitting of the dress also meant that Allie went completely without underwear for their dinner out. Her make up done and her hair up as Julian preferred she slipped on her heels as Julian called out for her as their car had arrived to take them to the restaurant.

“Gorgeous,” Julian said with a smile as Allie walked out of her room and she saw him standing there by the entrance waiting for her.

“Thanks,” Allie offered smiling softly as she walked towards the door and as Julian opened it for her they both made their way out of the building and into the waiting black town car that was parked directly outside the door to the building.

The drive was short in length, but due to the time and the traffic on the streets took them longer then it would normally and eventually as they pulled up to the restaurant Allie stepped out and waited as Julian walked around the car and as she slipped her hand into his arm they walked into the restaurant side by side as Julian walked up to the hostess and announced himself to the girl who looked towards the screen she had on the desk and found their name and reservation.

“This way please, your guest is already here,” she said as she beckoned them to walk into the main dining room, “that’s a very pretty dress by the way,” she said to Allie as she followed Julian.

“Thank you,” Allie said with a smile as she walked in and the pair of them walked through the dining room to one of the corner booths where a man in a suit sat looking over the menu while drinking something that Allie thought looked like whiskey. As he looked up and saw Julian walking over though he suddenly put down the menu and turned in his seat and rose to his feet to greet Julian, after a second Julian stood to one side.

“Senor Mendoza, this is my daughter-in-law Allie,” Julian announced.

“Nice to meet you,” Allie said.

“My pleasure definitely, Madam,” he said as he beckoned Allie to sit.

For only three people Allie thought a three-hour dinner was excessive and finally as Julian signed the check she offered a slight smile as they finally got up from the table, the now mostly-empty restaurant was quiet and as they walked back towards the exit the staff buzzed around the tables getting them ready for the next day’s service and outside Allie stood next to Julian as the two men chatted some more and then they both watched as he walked towards the road and got into a waiting car. Allie watched it disappear around the corner and then turned back to Julian and glanced down and saw he held a hotel room key in his hand and she reached out and took it.

“Room 2147.” Julian said as Allie looked at it and then a car pulled up in front of them and Julian opened the rear door for her.

Holding the card between her fingers for a few seconds Allie eventually slipped it into her bag as she walked towards the car and got in the back, Julian closing the door as she sat back and the car pulled away and drove off towards the hotel.
 
“Gorgeous,”

Julian said with a smile as Allie walked out of her room. He was sure that Senor Mendoza would be pleased with the young beauty’s selection of attire.

The restaurant was busy but refined and elegant, a soft mummer on conversation greeted Julian and Allie as they arrived.

“Senor Mendoza.”

“ Oui monsieur L’Ombre.”

The Matera de showed Julian to a secluded booth at the rear of the restaurant. At their approach Senor Mendoza stood, his cool grey eyes taking in every detail of Allie’s attire and sensual curve of her luscious young body. The skin tight, form fitting dress left no doubt that Allie wore no underwear beneath it. Jose Mendoza enjoyed the way the slit in her skirt bared her shapely leg to mid thigh with every other step the adorable young creature took.
“Senor Mendoza, this is my daughter-in-law Allie,” Julian announced.

“Nice to meet you,” Allie said.
Jose Mendoza was several years older than Julian L’Ombre. His hair was snow white as was the mustache and goatee he wore. His build appeared average and he was impeccably dressed in evening attire and yet there was something about the man that suggested a ruthless strength.

“My pleasure definitely, Madam,”

Mendoza voice was dark, smooth, and rich as chocolate. His eyes sparkled devilishly as he bowed slightly, took Allie’s hand in his then turned it over and pressed a kiss to her palm.

Dinner was a typically European affair of three hours, and excuse to meet and chat with friends or to conduct business in a more civilized fashion. Most of the dinner conversation was concerned with business affairs between Mendoza and Julian and yet Mendoza would make efforts to draw Allie into the conversation where there was a lull or an apparent impasse concerning their business arrangement. It was when they were having coffee and brandy after the meal that Jose Mendoza fully turned his attention to Allie. He seemed eager to know how she found living in Europe as opposed to her life in America. Did she find the lifestyle very different. By the time that they had finished their coffee and brandy the restaurant was nearly desert. Jose Mendoza kissed Allie on both cheeks before calling for his car. Julian pressed a key into the palm of Allie’s hand.

“Room 2147.”

Allie knew that she was the reward for Mendoza agreeing to the stringent terms of Julian’s business deal. The stunning young beauty softly knocked on the door of “Room 2147”. Room 2147 was no mere hotel room but an expansive suit. Allie was greeted by Mendoza’s butler and shown to a sitting room where Jose Mendoza casual longed.

“Allie such a pleasure you could stop by.”

His voice was as sweet as honey and yet his eyes were cold and appraising.

“Do you enjoy riding my dear?.............. You will have the opportunity this week at my estate.”

It was becoming apparent that this was not to be a one night encounter.

“ What a fetching frock Allie.”

Mendoza’s eyes grew colder.

“Dance for me Allie!”

That note of command in Jose’s voice that Allie had come to know so well over the last few weeks.

“As you dance strip. When the music ends I want you naked young lady and kneeling in the position of display.”

The soft strains of sultry music began to fill the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Julian was having his morning coffee when there came the chimes of the apartment’s door bell. Reluctantly he rose to answer the insistent ringing wearing only a long silken dressing gown loosely belted at the waist. As he opened the door he was greeted by a vision of youthful beauty.

” Oh you must be Philip Allie’s husband.”

Clara blushed.

”She did not tell me how handsome and distinguished you were.”

Clara filtered with Julian.

“How kind of you to think so but alas no my dear. I am Allie’s father-in-law Julian L’Ombre”.

Julian paused just a moment before he continued.

“Allie’s out at the moment but the least I can do is offer you coffee and a bit to eat my dear.”

As the door closed behind Carla. Julian had already made up his mind up that he would seduce and fuck this sweet little morsel.
 
Allie sat in the back of the car as it drove through the streets and as she sat back and glanced out of the window she reached into her bag and pulled out her phone, eventually the car stopped and as she replaced her phone in the bag the driver had got out of his seat and walked around the rear of the car and opened her door, as she stepped out Allie smiled and thanked the driver before walking into the hotel. Greeting the bellman who opened the door for her she stepped into the atrium and glanced around, immediately looking over to where she heard a commotion of noise and seeing the hotel bar she walked over in that direction as she glanced around trying to spot where the elevators were; not wanting to look like she didn’t belong here. Walking through the tables Allie made her way to the bar and taking one of the few empty seats she hoped up and placed her bag on the bar as one of the bartenders made his way over with a menu in hand, smiling and refusing the menu Allie just ordered herself a double gin and tonic, paying for it immediately when he brought her the drink and as she sipped on it she span around in the seat and looked around the hotels atrium, noting the check in desks and concierge and watching as people walked in and headed down past the bar, presumably Allie thought to the elevators.

Allie didn’t spend too long sat in the bar watching people walking past her, but as she returned her empty glass across the bar a guy came up to her side and after attracting her attention offered to buy Allie a second drink. Smiling and thanking him she politely declined as she slipped her phone into her bag as she slipped from the seat and made her way from the bar towards the elevator and stepping into the first one that arrived she hit the number 21 as others followed behind her and pressed various other numbers before the doors finally closed and the elevator started to move upwards. When finally it reached the 21st floor Allie stepped out and looked to the wall to see the signs to know which way to walk and finally as she came and even though she had a key she still knocked on the door and was surprised when the man that answered it was not the man she had had dinner with and she was about to turn and leave just before the man introduced himself as the butler for the suite and beckoned Allie inside.

Being shown into the sitting room she saw him sitting there and saw the lack of surprise on his face that Allie was here and as she sat down across from him and was brought another drink she smiled at the man across from her.

“…at my estate.” He said and Allie smiled a little before shaking her head, “maybe another time, I spend enough time at an estate on my own, I just want to be in the city for the next few days, you could always stay in this room,” She said as she watched him get up and walk around, heading over to a music station she watched as he pressed buttons. As she heard him tell her to dance she heard the music fill the room and she looked up at the speakers that were set into the ceiling and after taking another sip from her drink she set it down on the coffee table before leaving her bag in the corner of the chair she was sitting in and started to dance, swaying softly and gently to the music as she ran her hands up and down her sides smiling as he stood there watching her.
 
“…at my estate.”

Jose Mendoza face remained passive as Allie sweetly replied.

“maybe another time, I spend enough time at an estate on my own, I just want to be in the city for the next few days, you could always stay in this room,”

For the moment Jose let the young redheaded beauty’s insolence pass, after all she was only an American, a crud an unsophisticated people. Perhaps she did not understand the subtitles of her position, or the finer nuisances of his and Julian’s business arrangement. She was his for the next week and the plans he had for Allie required that she be at his estate and in his stables. At his command to dance he watched as the young beauty set aside her drink rose gracefully. Allie’s supple young body swayed softly and gently to the music as she seductively ran her delicate hands up and down the sensual curves of her torso, caressing her firm young breast and when her soft eyes met is cold eyes her moist ripe lips bowed into a smile as he watched her.

“Remove your gown Allie I wish to see your body.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Before Clara could make an excuse and take her leave Julian reached out and took both her hands in his.

“I insist Clara at least a cup of coffee.”

He leaned in a bit closer and whispered to the stunning young chestnut haired beauty.

“I hate to breakfasting alone, and the company of a beautiful young woman is always a pleasure.”

Julian made no attempt to adjust his dressing gown. He left it loosely belted and Clara had a clear view of his upper chest which the young woman could see was strongly muscled. Julian poured Clara a cup of coffee with a little something to relax her inhibitions and make more pliable.

“ So tell me my dear what brings you to our little out of the way corner of France?”
 
Allie swayed and smiled at him as he watched her, and as he walked around the room she followed turning on the same spot and bending down some as she swayed as he sat there and watched her she smiled as he let his legs fall apart and she thought she noticed a twitch in his lap as she swayed and danced no more than a few feet in front of him. As the song changed she watched as he leaned forward and put his now empty glass on the coffee table.

“Remove your gown Allie I wish to see your body.” He said.

Allie had started to let her hands run up and down the front of her body now and as they rubbed over her breasts she bent down and smiled as she reached for her drink and took a big sip of it before replacing the glass on the table and then taking a step back, giving herself some more room she swayed some more and slid her hands down her sides as they reached her hips her fingers started to gather up her dress, slowly it inched its way up her legs as she continued to sway and dance to the soft music. As the current song was drawing to a close Allie had almost reached the hem of her dress and continued to pull it up slowly as there was a brief pause in the music and as the next song started she reached and took hold of the hem and the gathered up material and pulled them slowly upwards, smiling as she saw his reaction as he saw the bareness under her dress and parting her legs slightly for him as she pulled her dress up over her tummy and higher and higher until it reached the underside of her breast and with one more smooth motion she pulled the dress up over her breasts and her chest and her head holding it in one hand as she glanced over and threw it on the coffee table, being careful not to let it land in either of the glasses that was on it also and now naked she started to dance and sway once more, her hands at first running up and down her sides and occasionally slipping and running either up or down the front of her body. With the next pause in the music Allie turned and reached down, taking her drink she drank what was left of it and placed the empty glass back down next to his and as the music started once more Allie slowly moved back towards the couch she had sat down on originally opposite him and sitting on it she slouched back and her hands reached for her knees and slowly parted her legs for him as she slid forward until her ass was almost hanging off the edge of the seat cushion and as she let her finger slip between her legs she felt how wet she already was and at the same time let out a gasp into the room.
 
Jose Mendoza could not take his eyes off of Allie. This vibrant young creature moved with a sensual fluid grace. She moved with the seductive grace of a huntress and yet with vulnerability that fired his imagination. This young girl was no shirking violate, no whimpering little slave girl. Oh no this tawny copper haired beauty had spirit, a spirit to be curbed, but most of all a spirit to be enjoyed as he bent her to his will.
Her dance was highly erotic and the way she stripped away her evening gown was seductive. He loved it she was part seductress and part girlish tease. As the music began to fade Allie slowly moved back towards the couch she had sat down on originally opposite him and sitting on it she slouched back and her hands reached for her knees and slowly parted her legs for him as she slid forward until her ass was almost hanging off the edge of the seat cushion and as she let her finger slip between her legs she felt how wet she already was and at the same time let out a gasp into the room. The intoxicating musky scent of Allie’s arousal hung heavy in the room.

“Pleasure yourself my dear.”

Mendoza could see that Allie’s soft coral pink labia shimmered with the sweet honey nectar of her arousal. Her inner thighs glisten with that same sweet nectar.

“I see Julian has given you some jewelry Allie, they are quite fetching my dear. Tell me did you enjoy the pain as much as the pleasure he gives you.”

Jose Mendoza studied the ravishing young beauty as Allie pleasured herself.

“Which shall I give you first my proud young beauty Pain or Pleasure?”

Mendoza lustful gaze, the little beads on his forehead told Allie she would have both.
 
“Pleasure yourself my dear.” Allie heard him say in between her own gasps as she bit on her bottom lip as the finger between her legs felt the piercing making her jolt just a little and as she teased it her legs fell open wider and as she reached down further she easily slipped a finger inside her, arching up from the couch and moaning at the same time as she felt her finger slip in. One finger was followed swiftly by a second and her free hand reached down and resumed the teasing of her now pierced clit while her two fingers moved in and out of her. Panting she looked across the room at him through narrowed eyes, her mouth hanging open as her breathing began to come harder and harder and her hand alternated between teasing the piercings on her clit and those through her nipples.

“I see Julian has given you some jewelry Allie, they are quite fetching my dear. Tell me did you enjoy the pain as much as the pleasure he gives you.” Jose said as Allie gasped louder and louder and squirmed more and more on the couch opposite him, still he sat there unmoved just watching her.

“I’ve felt worse pain,” Allie managed to answer before breathing hard once again and as she pulled her fingers free from her she brought them up to her mouth and licked at them, tasting herself on them and then sucking and licking at them she reached back down with her wet fingers and slid them back inside her. Rubbing harder and faster now her free hand had gone from teasing her piercings to now grabbing at her breasts and her moans had risen in volume as she arched up from the couch, her legs tensing her feet digging into the carpeted floor and with a cry her body shook and trembled as she started to orgasm, eventually relaxing as her fingers slipped from her but her hand kept in place, covering her between her legs as she slouched back into the couch panting hard and fast.

“Which shall I give you first my proud young beauty Pain or Pleasure?” Jose asked and as he spoke Allie’s eyes snapped back open as she closed her legs back and pulled herself back up in the couch.

“Always pleasure first,” she said after a few seconds and with her breathing almost back to normal she pushed herself to the front of the couch and then stood up, still feeling a tingling between her legs as well as the wetness on her thighs she walked around the coffee table and stood in front of him, bending down she put her hands on his knees and ran them up his thighs until she reached the belt on his pants and moving to the middle her hands met and the buckle and she undid it. She didn’t need to feel his arousal, she could see it well enough, forming a shape in his lap as with his belt buckle undone she ran her hands back down his thighs to his knees and pushed them apart, giving her space to kneel down in front of him.
 
Jose Mendoza was more than pleased with Allie so far. He found her a sensual and seductive young beauty and pleasantly obedient, it was apparent that Julian had trained his gorgeous young daughter-in-law well. Yet Jose wondered just how far her training had gone and was again pleasantly surprised as Allie softly said,

“I’ve felt worse pain,”

The intensity of the stunning young redhead when she came impressed Jose. The way her gorgeous young body arched off the couch, the way her moist ripe lips “O”ed, then with a cry, the way her supple young body shook and trembled as she started to orgasm, eventually relaxing as her fingers slipped from her sweet hot pussy. Mendoza smiled as Allie breathlessly cooed,

“Always pleasure first,”

There was a mischievous twinkle in the girl’s eyes as she came to him with a sensual fluid grace that had Jose eager to sampled Allie’s sweet charms. The way she bent over, loosened his belt, and then fell to her knees between his thighs had his cock ridged and standing at attention with Allie’s hot moist breath washing over its. Jose’s fingers laced in Allie’s tawny copper hair he yanked her head back as he bent and crushed is lips to hers in a savage and demanding kiss. Slowly he broke that kiss.

“It pains me to think we shall only have a week together Allie for you are a most sensual and pleasing young lady.”

His fingers stilled laced in her hair Mendoza bent Allie towards his waiting cock.

“Yes first pleasure and then pain my sweet little dove.”

Yes he would let this ravishing young creature pleasure him with those sweet moist lips, and succulent mouth of hers. He looked forward to seeing Allie’s little redhead bobbing up and down the length of his cock as she took more and more of him into her mouth and tight little throat. Jose Mendoza knew well Julian L’Ombre’s likes and appetites when it came to young women and he was sure that Julian must have taught is adorable young Daughter-in-law how to properly deep throat a man to pleasure him. Mendoza was looking to savor each of Allie’s charms this evening and between enjoying the charms her gorgeous young body offered, as he awaited his body to be ready once more there would be pain for this stunning young beauty redheaded beauty. Oh how she would dance and scream for him each delicious scream reinvigorating his lust for her.
 
Last edited:
Kneeling as she reached up for his now open pants and pulled them down, bending backwards as she pulled them down over his thighs past his knees and down, one foot at a time she slipped them free before gathering them up in one hand and throwing them to the opposite side of the couch he sat in and as Jose sat up she looked at him. She felt the hand in her hair, felt him pull her forwards and closed her eyes as he leaned in and felt his lips press hard against her own and she kissed him back as she knelt there between his legs.

“It pains me to think we shall only have a week together Allie for you are a most sensual and pleasing young lady.”

Allie offered a small smile, brushing off the comment as she once again felt the hand in her hair pull her forward, and sliding her hands up and down the tops of his thighs she knelt up slightly and let him guide her down watching as the tip of his arousal got closer and closer and eventually softly kissing it before opening her mouth and taking him into it, as she did she heard him moan and felt the hand slip from her hair and she took one of her own hands to grip at the base stroking upwards as she bobbed downwards her mouth and hand meeting in the middle of his hardness. Alternating with her stroking and sucking when she teased his tip with her tongue, her hand stroked the entire length and as her hand slipped under and teased his balls Allie pushed down and took him all into her mouth, bobbing up and down his entire length to his gasps and squirms above her. With a popping noise her mouth slipped from him and she knelt back down and smiled up at him as both of her hands now continued the work and as she sensed him getting nearer and nearer she moved closer and closer to him and only when the first telltale gasp and shudder of the body did she lean back down and close her lips around the head just in time to feel him shooting into her mouth, slowly her hand stroked the entire length until there was no more left and swallowing before she let her mouth slip from him she knelt back on her knees and smiled before putting her hands on his knees and pushing herself to her feet.

“And before pleasure…a shower,” Allie said softly smiling as she let her fingertips from one hand drift over his softening arousal now as he still sat slouched in the couch, panting and breathing hard.

Turning and walking around the suite she found a bathroom with a shower stall in it and turning on the light and then the water she looked around for a towel and some body wash before slipping under the hot water. She only showered for a few minutes and stood wrapped in a towel looking at herself in the mirror she reached for the back of the door and for the robe that was hung up there and swapping the towel for the robe she fastened the belt and walked out of the bathroom and back to the now empty couch and as she walked around the vast suite she eventually came to one of the bedrooms and found Jose sat up and still naked on the bed king bed that dominated the room.
 
Allie was magnificently trained; there was no doubt about it, as were all the girls Mendoza ever knew that had been trained by Julian and Martha L’Ombre. The way this redheaded beauty sensually seduced him with the fluid grace of her movements. Those stunning mischievous eyes that seemed to seek his approval as Allie lips “O”ed and she bent her pretty little head to take him into the sweetness of her young succulent mouth. The girl was an accomplish cock sucker her tawny copper head bobbing up and down the length of his cock till her little button nose was buried in his wiry groin and her hot moist breath washing over his balls, and yet there was a sweet innocence about her, perhaps it was an eagerness to please as those stunning mischievous eyes seemed to seek his lust glazed eyes for his approval

“And before pleasure…a shower,”

Allie softly cooed, a naughty little girl smile bowing her moist ripe lips as she let her fingertips teasingly drift over Jose’ softening cock, a teasing promise of things to come.

Jose Mendoza slowly rose from the couch and headed to the master bedroom and his king size four poster bed, when he heard the little redheaded nymph running her shower. Jose idly toyed with the idea of the riding crop, a hint of what Allie’s week to come would be like, but discarded the idea. The flogger perhaps, no to soft, to childish, for a spirited young beauty like Allie, his hand ran over the knotted braided cords of the cat-of-nine-tails, yes this would be perfect for the redheaded Miss.

When Allie came to Jose he was reclining on one arm on the bed. He took in ever sensual curve of the girl, the way the robe clung to her , gave teasing little glimpse of her sculptured legs and a teasing peek-a-boo of her firmly rounded breast and pale pink nipples. As Allie neared the foot of the bed Jose Mendoza softly spoke a single word.

“Stop.”

He let Allie stand their frozen in mid stride for several moments before he spoke again.

“You will step to the foot of the bed and grab the two upright posts my dear, then spread your legs as wide as you can.”
Jose paused for a moment then added almost as an afterthought.

“ And of course the first thing is for you to strip out of that robe Miss Allie.”

It was then and only then that Mendoza showed Allie the cat-of-nine-tails.

“You will only be bound by your will to please me Allie.”

Jose Mendoza shuck out the cat, its sinuous leather tongues seem to come to life eager to sample the sweetness of Allie’s delicious young body.

“Pain My Dear then pleasure.”
 
Still smelling the soft scent of the body wash on her as she slowly paced through the hotel suite she walked through the door into his bedroom and offered a small smile as she saw him there and walked towards Jose and the bed.

“Stop.” He said.

Allie did as Jose instructed, and mid-step she paused and stood there halfway between the door and the foot of the bed and just looked across at him as he sat there looking back at her. “You will step to the foot of the bed and grab the two upright posts my dear, then spread your legs as wide as you can.” Jose said and as he spoke Allie shuffled her feet back together but didn’t move from the spot as he continued. “And of course the first thing is for you to strip out of that robe Miss Allie.”

“Of course,” Allie repeated.

With a glance down she reached up and with one hand pulled the belt undone and then let it go both the belt fell down and the robe fell open revealing the center of her body, bare and clean. Leaving it for a few seconds as Allie watched Jose she reached up and slipped the robe over her shoulders, it fell down her arms and to the floor around the back of her feet and naked she took the few steps forward it took for her to reach the foot of the bed. Looking up to either side she saw the posts which he had indicated and as she came to a stop in the middle of them she reached up with one hand and gripped hold of the post about head height, and then reached for the other. Holding onto both posts she shuffled her feet wide as he watched.

Jose moved from the bed, as he did Allie remained looking forward, now looking at the empty bed with the pillows pushed down like they had just been laid on and while she glanced out of the corner of her eye as Jose walked around the bed she kept her head forward and gripped tighter onto the bed posts. She felt him behind her and then from behind her he brought out a gag that he lifted over her head and then down in front of her eyes and as she opened her mouth for it to be fixed into place at the back of her head, her smile now disappeared her eyes showing a feeling of resignation. Trembling as she felt him move away from her she looked just to the side of the bed and held on tight as suddenly the room fell silent. The whip cracked right on her waist and she jumped and flinched, arching forward and gripping harder with her hands as she let out a muffled cry, a second strike hit on the same place just above her ass and again Allie cried out though her sounds were muffled by the gag. A third strike hit higher up her back, maybe a few inches she thought and stung more, the fourth was higher up her back still and hurt more and her knuckles were now white as she held on and her eyes closed tight as she cried out with each strike that moved up her back, her hands and body shaking uncontrollably now as the strikes centered around her higher back and Allie could only imagine how red her back was looking from the strikes each one now bringing a louder and more desperate cry from her.
 
“Of course,”

Allie replies so sweetly and so very sensually a little seductive smile bowing her moist ripe lips. Jose Mendoza was quite explicative in his direction for the charming young redhead. As Allie stretched out her hands to take hold of the bed posts and spread her long sculptured legs wide Jose smiled. Such a sweet obliging little lamb Julian’s daughter-in-law was. He loved the sensually seductive show the girl had put on in the simple act of removing her robe and displaying her young body to him. He slipped the ball gag between those moist ripe lips of hers.

“Now we wouldn’t want to disturb the other guests no would we Allie.”

He cooed in the ravishing young beauty’s ear before letting his teeth graze her earlobe. With a shake of his wrist the sinuous leather tongues of the Cat seemed to come alive. CRACK Those sinuous tongues curled around Allie’s hips and licked at her delicate lily white thighs. CRACK The sensual caress of leather and its seductive firry kiss now licked at Allie’s back and her taunt flat abdomen. Mendoza loved the staggering cries and moans that bubbled from behind Allie’s ball gag. CRACK The hungering tongues of the cat licked at Allies firm young breasts and nipples. Pure crystalline teas slid down the bow of the young beauty’s pale flawless cheeks even her muffled sobs and cries became loader as her suffering grew and her shameful arousal as well.

No bands of iron, hemp, or silk held Allie captive to Jose Mendoza’s will. The only thing that bound the gorgeous young tawny copper haired beauty between the Bed posts spread eagled was her on will to obey, and submit her will to his for his pleasure. Jose Mendoza was a Master with the lash, soon the creamy ivory perfection of Allie’s skins was decorated in a fine lattice work of crimson stripes. The pain and arousal that he put Allie through had her nostrils flaring as she tried to catch her breath as she moaned and sighed against the ball gage I her sweet young mouth. Finally Jose let the Cat drop from his fingers.

“Stand very still Allie.”

Allie could feel his hot moist breath wash across the nape of her neck. His lips brushed and caressed each crimson strip decorated her luscious young body from her shoulder to her mid thigh. Slowly his hands slid up the sensual curves of her gorgeous young body, he turned Allie to face him and guided her dainty hands back to the bedposts. Again his lips, teeth and seductive little kisses traced the crimson latke work of the cat’s handiwork. He rolled Allies throbbing nipples across the ridged roof of his mouth. Slowly he worked his way down the Hapless young beauty’s body. When his hot breath washed across Allie’s shaven little pussy he pushed her back onto the bed.

He came to her, feasted on her dewy sweet little pussy before mounting her. Jose Mendoza took Allie three times that night. He was a caring considerate lover one moment, and then the demanding master that would not take NO for an answer. Each time he came to her Allie had no idea what to expect from him.

It was late the next morning when breakfast was brought to Allie.

“You shall be leaving for Signor Mendoza estate this morning, he has taken the liberty to lay out your attire for the day.”

That attire was a riding habit. The breeches were skin tight, the white button down blouse form fitting, and Black leather riding boots. There was of course no bra, but he had allowed Allie a pair of lacy whit panties as well. In the coming of a week Allie would know more about the life and what was expected of a Good Little Pony than she could ever have dreamed of.
 
Breathing hard and her eyes closed suddenly Allie heard the sound of the whip dropping and the dull thud it made as it hit the floor, breathing a little easier she blinked back some tears from her eyes as she felt the stinging from her back.

“Stand very still Allie.”

She heard his voice and then felt his touch and as his lips touched at her back she felt additional tinges of stinging from various marks and as she felt him reach her lower back she felt hands on her sides running back up and then she was urged by the hands to turn and face him, still breathing hard and still with the gag in her mouth she looked at him and saw the smile on his face as he reached for her arms and guided them back to the posts where she gripped them once more and as she watched him lean forward she closed her eyes and felt his mouth and lips move over the front of her body, muffled cries escaped her gagged mouth as he teased each nipple and she was breathing hard once again as his lips moved down lower and lower until she almost felt them between her legs, instead she let out a cry as by surprise he stood and pressed her back until her grip slipped from the posts and she landed on her back on the bed.

Arching up a little as she landed on the sheets as they rubbed at her sore and tender back Jose was over her in an instant, still her legs were wide open and now she did feel him between her legs and the room filled with her muffled moans. Only when her moans had turn to cries from her orgasm did Jose move up over Allie and as she still panted and tried to breathe normally he entered her. The thrusting made her rub against the sheets and Allie felt the pain and pleasure at the same time, crying out because of both until Jose’s moans took over the room and he only stopped as he came. When he entered her a second time Allie once more cried out as the friction from her back and the bedsheets reignited with a stinging pain that again only ceased as Jose climaxed, finally after the third time Jose was spent and Allie carefully pushed herself up the bed and turned onto her side and closed her eyes, finally the gag had been removed though her jaw still ached.

“You shall be leaving for Signor Mendoza estate this morning, he has taken the liberty to lay out your attire for the day.”

It had been late morning when she had woken and taking a shower that brought back the stinging pain from the night before she had dressed in the robe once more and eaten as the butler had walked up to her and informed her of Jose’s plans. With a resigned feeling she finished eating and walked into the bedroom and saw laid out on the bed the clothes and as she dropped the robe back onto the floor like she had done the previous night she walked over and started to dress.
 
All eyes seemed to turn towards Allie as she came down through the hotel Lobby in her skin tight riding breeches, scandalous form fitting blouse. The click, click of the leather heels of her black riding boots announcing her arrival. The men Looked upon Allie with an undisguised hunger and lust in their eyes. The women’s reactions were somewhat different. Most stared in open mouth disbelief at Allie’s attire, some with marked disgust, but other had the same hunger and lust in their eyes as the men had. Mendoza’s chauffer opened the limousine door for Allie and closed it behind her with a finality, for the next week she would be Jose Mendoza’s to do with her what he pleased and Allie knew already that he was a Master with the lash and at a whim he could bring her unimagined agony, or pleasure.

The ride from the city was long and boring with only the changing scenery of the country side to amuse Allie for Mendoza had went on ahead of her to the estate. She was left alone with her thought and how much her young life had changed sense she had married Phillip L’Ombre. A husband that preferred men in his bed to his gorgeous young wife, how she had become the concubine of Julian and Martha L’Ombre and now was on her way to finalize a business arrangement between her Father-in-law firm and that of Mendoza’s, her young body to do with as he pleased for a week, the price of the deal. The limousine passed an impressive iron gate that bore a coat of arms, up a long gravel drive. Soon an ancestral Manor house came into view, but the limousine turned not towards but towards the stable block of the manor.

Jose Mendoza was waiting there for Allie, a huge ebony groom, in livery, stood holding the reigns of two horses; one was a big black stallion, the other a small lily white mare. When the Chauffer opened Allie’s door Jose took her hand and as she stepped from the car swept tawny copper haired young beauty into his arms his mouth crushing to hers in a demanding kiss.

“A Morning rides Allie.”

He had not asked Allie if she wanted to ride, or even know how to ride, Jose Mendoza was a man that told people what he wanted. Mendoza swung easily into the saddle; the groom gave Allie a leg up onto the little white mare. The rode for an hour or more until they came to a stone cottage. Mendoza drew reign and dismounted then reached his arms up to help Allie down from her mount. A picnic lunch was laid out in the little stone cottage. It was a simple lunch of smoked meat and fish, cheese, fruit and wine.

“Tell me about yourself and your life Allie.”

Mendoza listen carefully to Allie as he compelled her to tell him of her life from when she was a child, her days in college and how she had come to me meet and marry Phillip L’Ombre. Finally he stood and waited for Allie to rise. Outside he gave the stunning young redhead a leg up and when she was settled once more in the saddle he simply said,

“Remove your blouse My Dear .”
 
The lacy panties slipped on and Allie looked at herself in the mirror before turning and picking up the breeches and in front of the mirror she put them on one leg at a time, pulling them up and then smoothing them over her legs as she felt the tightness of them, looking at herself in the mirror and twirling around she picked up the blouse and slipped her arms into it, standing back in front of the mirror she reached for the buttons and as she buttoned it up she saw how sheer the shirt was and as it was buttoned up she could clearly see a faint outline of her nipples and it fitted to her body as much as the breeches did and everyone certainly could tell she was not wearing a bra.

Walking out of the elevator and through the hotel lobby she felt and saw the eyes and the glances turn towards her, glancing from either side she smiled at random onlookers as she kept on walking through and smiled at the bellman who opened the door for her and she noticed there glances down towards her chest as she walked past and without missing a step she headed for the waiting limousine. The drive seemed long and the city quickly disappeared, replaced by rolling hills and fields until they finally turned off and drove down a long drive until a large house appeared on the horizon and they eventually pulled up in front of it, Allie’s door was opened by Jose who stood there smiling down at her. As she stepped out of the car he took her hand and before she knew it she was in his arms and she felt his lips, pressing back against them she opened her eyes as he pulled away and lead her towards the barn and the horses.

It was lunchtime when they finally stopped at a small stone cottage and after tying the horses up they had eaten and after they had finished Allie had been lead back to her horse and he had helped her up, it was only when Jose was back on his horse that he turned to Allie. “Remove your blouse my dear.” He said as Allie on her horse faced him and after a second she let go of the reigns and reached down and started to unbutton it, pulling it over her shoulders and down her arms Allie pulled the blouse free and then when Jose held out his hand she handed it to him and as he put it in one of his saddlebags he smiled and started to ride back in the direction of the main house, topless and with her nipples already hard from the cold Allie followed a few seconds later and as they rode back the wind only made her skin colder and by the time they pulled up back to the stables her upper body was covered in goosebumps and she shivered while her nipples were as hard as she had ever known them and the stable boys simply glanced at her before taking the reins of her horse and leading them into the stable.
 
“Remove your blouse my dear.”

Jose Mendoza softly commanded Allie as he held out his hand for her blouse, true the gossamer material did little to hide her firm young breast from being ogled by the patrons of the hotel or by his Chauffer, or by the grooms of his stables. Yet Allie did as she was commanded and started to unbuttoning her blouse, pulled it over her shoulders and down her arms. Allie tugged her blouse free of her riding breeches and handed it to him. Mendoza smiled as he put it in one of his saddlebags he turned his stallion and started back in the direction of the main house his bare breasted riding companion by his side and the cool mountain air caressing Allie’s bare breasts. By the time they reigned in back at the stables block Allie’s upper body was covered in goosebumps and she shivered while her nipples were as hard as she had ever known them and the stable boys simply glanced at her before taking the reins of her horse and leading them into the stable.

Both the lily white little mare and Allie still mounted on her were led into the cool darkness of the stable block. Mendoza had dismounted outside and had followed Allie on her mare and the stable boys into the stable block.

“Take her down Ahmed and you and Kamille prepare our little faille for her training.”

Four dark ebony hands reached up for Allie and dragged her from the saddle and she was firmly held between the two ebony giants.

“Strip her.”

Came Mendoza’s simple cold command, his voice showing no sign of emotions, but there was a frightening hunger in his cold grey eyes. The stable boys laughed as the tossed the little redheaded beauty between them. There powerful hand pull and tore at Allie’s riding breeches shredding them from her supple young body, her lacy panties soon followed. Allie found herself laying in the ally way of the stable as her boots were tugged off, casually tossed to the side, and her socks soon followed. They yanked Allie to her feet, naked as she could be, each of her wrist were caught by a silken cord and were drawn up and out, next Allie’s trim little ankles were bound, her legs stretched so that her clit blossomed like a little bud from between her moist folds.

“Isn’t she magnificent Ahmed?”
Yes Master

Ahmed voice was heavily accented with an East African accent.

“Wash her and then bring her to her stall.”

Bound spread eagled in the stable ally way. The two grooms doused the tawny copper haired beauty with several buckets of cold water soaking the shivering young beauty from head to toe. Then lathering two coarse sponges they began to wash Allie. Oh how these men knew how to touch, her to excite her, to bring her to the brink of ecstasy, with those sponges. They sensually and seductively washed her breasts and nipples and Ahmed washed between Allie’s wide spread legs. When Allie was whimpering and moaning in her need to cum, begging Mendoza to please let her cum, he said in that dead flat cold voice of his.

“Whinny for me like a good little Filly Allie.”

No matter how desperately she begged and pleaded the answer was always the same.“Whinny for me like a good little Filly Allie.”
 
Back
Top