Protection (closed)

Gasping softly as your finger split my lips and caress my throbbing clit, I look up at you with heavy lidded eyes, my lips parted as I stroke your cock with a renewed speed and force.

“I love you so much, Alan.” I pant, moaning softly as your thick fingers press into my entrance. “Oh, baby, you make me so wet.”
 
Floating back away from you, "Meet me on the back side of the raft, babe . . . no one can see us from the beach there." As I back stroke to the back side of the raft, my cock sticks up like a periscope on a submarine. Once hidden from view, I stay floating on my back while you swim in next to me. Holding on to the raft with one hand, i reach down with my other hand and regain my pressure on your clit . . . even here, babe, your are soaking wet . . .

"Make me cum, babe . . . make me cum all over my belly right here . . ."
 
Don’t have to tell me twice as I reach towards your cock and stroke you as you float in the ocean. I whimper and moan as you caress and press my clit, my lips finding yours and kissing you passionately. I can tell when you’re ready to cum by the way it starts to throb.

“Cum for me, baby. I want to see my strong, handsome husband cumming in the ocean.” I murmur against your ear, moaning as your fingers grind against my clit harder.
 
"Yessssssssss . . . . cumming for my baby . . . " as my cum burst forth in streams, landing on my belly . . . my fingers seem like they find extra pressure on you clit as my orgasm starts . . . our kiss more passionate, leaving us gasping for breath . . . "You too baby . . . squeeze my hand and cum for me . . ."
 
Clinging to you, I gasp, moaning as your fingers demand pleasure. I whine as I look into your eyes, my thighs clenching around your hand as I cum, trying to be as quiet as possible. I lean into your chest, biting your skin as I moan into your shoulder.
 
Feeling your teeth biting into my chest lets me know that you are in the throes of your orgasm. Somehow, the gentle rolling of the waves helps us both calm down fairly quickly. "Bet you can't wait to tell Sarah about this little experience."

Looking back toward the beach, it seems that we haven't attracted any unusual attention. Once we do catch our breath, we start swimming slowly back toward the beach and our cabana.
 
“And I bet you can’t wait to boast to Tom.” I say with a smile, kissing you softly before you tug me back towards shore.

Once back in the cabana, I sit on my lounge, absolutely exhausted. I sigh softly as I lean back in the sun and let my eyes close, mumbling something under my breath as I feel you drape a towel over my damp body as I drift off to sleep. Seems that swimming took more out of me then I thought and I am out for the count for a while.
 
Relaxing in my lounge as you sleep in the cabana, actually closing my eyes for a while too, I still watch all the naked bodies walking across the beach. Damn, if I still don't find myself mostly attracted to the pregnant ones.

After a bit of a nap, you wake up, "Hi, babe, nice nap? Maybe we need to think about changing and getting back to the ship and have time for shower before dinner. You might need a little more rest before you head up to the club and look for a partner for the night."
 
I wake up with a sigh, stretching and yawning as you tell me it’s time to change and head back to the ship for a shower and another nap. I laugh softly and nod my head, thinking that would be a good idea.

As I’m pulling on my bikini and cover, I notice that you are trying to ‘help” me a little more, your hands caressing down my hips and bottom and your fingers lingering a little too long on my top.

“Alan Davidson, if you don’t stop that we’ll never make it back to the ship!” I say with a laugh, giggling as I finally pull my wrap on and take your hand for the walk back to our lockers and the ship.
 
"Sorry. babe, just can't seem to keep my hands to myself when I'm around you." But we do make it back to the lockers and change; nice slow walk back to the ship enjoying the sun and breeze of the Bahamas. The ship doesn't sail until tomorrow night after dinner, so we have another full day to enjoy here.

Once we get back to the ship, we both need a shower after the time in the sun and on the beach. I let you go first so you can rest after and be ready for another exciting evening. I'm sure it will be . . . we'll have to see if you are still thinking about leaving me and doing a little 'recruiting' on your own.
 
A quick shower to get the sand and salt from the ocean off me and I’m slipping back into the cabin, kissing you before you take your turn in the shower. Slipping on one of your t-shirts, I curl up in bed for a well deserved second nap. Not sure that I’m ready to admit to you that I’ve been thoroughly worn out since we started this honeymoon, but I’m sure that you already know that.
 
I know you haven't said anything, but I know you have to be tired . . . maybe tonight will be just a night to come back to our cabin after dinner and sit out on the balcony. We still have four more nights to have fun on the cruise.

Taking my shower and getting dressed, trying not to disturb you while you nap. Sitting out on the balcony until we need to get down to dinner. Tonight is not a fancy night, so I just need to wake you in time to put on some jeans or shorts, a top, and some sandals.
 
My dreams are…heated to say the least. I dream of us on a beach, making love as the surf rolls in. As your cock slides deep into my body, I let out a moan, kicking off the sheets that are suddenly stifling.

“Alan…” I whimper out loud, my thighs splaying wide as I can feel your dream self mastering my body in the most delightful way.
 
Looking toward the cabin as I hear my name from your lips; realizing that you must be dreaming as I watch you on the bed. Walking in and sitting down on the side of the bed and gently stroking your back. As you wake up with a bit of a start, "Must have been a wild dream, babe."

"Didn't want to wake you up, babe, but it's time to get ready for dinner; after that I think we just need to take it easy this evening . . . we still have plenty of time for you to go 'cruising' another night. Let's see what you feel like after dinner. OK?"
 
Panting as I look up at you, I know that I’ve just had a very vivid sex dream. I can still feel you between my thighs and I have to admit that I’m extremely achy and wet. Nodding as you tell me that it’s time for dinner, I slide from the bed and strip off your shirt, placing it on the chair in the corner as I choose another cute little sundress.

Again, not bothering with underwear, I like the way that you stare at me in my new clothing. It seems that they were a good investment. “Ready to go, baby?” I ask, taking your hand and letting you lead me to dinner.

“Maybe afterwards we can go for a nice walk on the deck.” I suggest, kissing your cheek as we make our way towards the dining room. “I love you, Alan.”
 
"Tonight is all up to you, babe . . . I know you need more rest than before you were pregnant."

Walking with you, we decide to try one of the more casual restaurants with seating near the rail so we can watch the lights and activity in Nassau. One more night and day docked, then back out to sea for some open sea cruising for a couple of days.

Once we finish dinner, "You still feel like a walk up on the top deck? I'm sure the sights of Nassau from the top deck are beautiful now that the sun has gone down."
 
I smile and nod at the suggestion as I take your hand and let you lead the way. The city is beautiful as we stroll along the top deck. Finding a slightly secluded spot, we pause and lean against the rail, watching the people in the streets of the city beyond our viewpoint.

“It’s really beautiful, isn’t it?” I ask, looking at you with a wide smile. “Thank you for bringing me here, baby. This is the nicest vacation I’ve ever been on.”

Leaning over, I kiss your cheek, sighing as you turn your head and capture my lips with your own.
 
I'm sure we aren't the only couple up here looking for a quiet corner to enjoy the view and each other. The kiss lingers on for more than a few seconds, your body pressing against mine. Gotta tell you that when you wear a sundress with on bra (or panties), doesn't take much to get my body in a 'responsive mode'.

"What you do feel like, babe . . . we can stay up here for a while . . . or go back to the cabin and sit out on the balcony and enjoy the fresh air and night lights."
 
I can feel your cock stiffening in your pants and I know that you’re appreciating my body in my new dress. Smiling up at you, I try to decide what I want. It’s certainly appealing to pull you into a corner of the upper deck and fuck you there, but I think I’d rather have you all to myself in the cabin where we can do whatever we want.

“Do you think…well, do you think that we can play with some of the things you have in your suitcase on the balcony?” I ask you, actually blushing as I think about it.
 
Still can't get over how you still blush at times like this . . . "I think I can handle that, babe." All I have to do is get back to our cabin without too many people seeing this bulge in my slacks.

Walking slowly back along the deck rail toward the elevator . . . down to our level, then to our cabin . . . locking the door behind us . . . "Just the two of us tonight, baby." Lifting my suitcase onto the bed and opening it, "See anything you like babe . . . rabbit vibe, anal probe, butt plug (from Tom & Sarah), cock shaped vibrator, cuffs, leather whip . . . couple of movies . . ."
 
I’m practically squirming as you lay our things on the bed, asking me if there is anything that I like. My pussy is so wet that I can feel the moisture gathering on my thighs. Nibbling on my lower lip, I look down at the spread and try to figure out what I would want tonight.

“Would you pick for me, baby?” I ask, looking up at you with another blush on my cheeks. “Maybe a surprise if you blindfolded me?”
 
"You know I will; but first, let's get you out of this dress." Helping you unzip and unbutton, then laying it over a chair. "Go out on the balcony, babe . . . I'll be with you in just a minute."

As you settle into the chair, I step behind you and blindfold you; then take a couple of scarves and secure your wrists to the chair. Leaning over and wrapping my lips around each nipple, causing a whole body squirm. Running a finger up between your thighs and finding a stream of wetness . . . coating a finger and running it across your lips.

Walking back into the cabin and picking up a remote control vibe . . . inserting it deep in your pussy. Picking up the leather whip and tracing the leather strips across your breasts and nipples. Pressing the button on the remote in my hand, cause the vibe inside your pussy to stimulate you deep.
 
I can’t tell you how excited I am as you blindfold me and bind my wrists to the chair. Tugging at the silk scarves, I gasp as your lips caress my nipples, making them rock hard as I squirm against the lounge. I’m panting by the time you run your finger up my thighs before you paint my lips.

I listen as you walk away, the warm ocean breeze caressing my body as I wait for you to return. Hearing your footsteps return, I gasp as you press a vibe into my body, a leather whip soon tracing across my breasts and nipples until I’m squirming and whimpering.

“Baby…” I start to say, gasping as you cause the vibe to start dancing, humming merrily in my pussy as my belly quivers and I moan loudly.
 
Drawing the leather straps down over your belly and thighs . . . turning the vibe off briefly, the turning it back on low, watching as your whole body shudders at the sensation. Leaning over and whispering, "Do you need to cum, baby?"

Walking back into the bedroom and picking up your rabbit . . . as I step back out on the balcony, "I didn't hear you. Do you need to cum baby?"
 
Gasping as you trail the leather down my body. The moment you turn off the vibe, I moan in disappointment until you turn it on for the slow burn. I moan, dancing for you as you lean over and whisper in my ear.

“Yes, sir.” I murmur, whimpering as I hear you walk away. “Yes, sir, I need to cum!” I say louder, letting my thighs splay wider to show you just how excited I am.
 
Back
Top