All About Big Nips

Thank you, and that's a very interesting early portrait of you. LOL

And now, for your viewing/"using" pleasure, here are some of my fave slutty tops.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy wearing them in public. :devil:

I would love to see you out in those.

Ty. I'll try and do two more next time I'm alone. I'll do a wet t-shirt. Any other requests? No promises, but we'll see.

A wet t-shirt that's ultra thin and a white one would be great! My request would be something in some lacy lingerie top with one breast in and one breast that escaped. That would look sexy. The down blouse ones are always hot especially when you can can see the nipples! Everything you have done has been real sexy so far. Thanks for sharing sexy!

A wet t-shirt that's ultra thin and a white one would be great! My request would be something in some lacy lingerie top with one breast in and one breast that escaped. That would look sexy. The down blouse ones are always hot especially when you can can see the nipples! Everything you have done has been real sexy so far. Thanks for sharing sexy!

OK, your request has been fulfilled, at least one item of it. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
More

Wettest? Nice thread!!!!

I was trying to do something else with a tripod, but couldn't manage to get it the way I wanted, so I kept these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciation

Loving them all

Wetar does it for me - delicious

and the 'down blouse' (down top) shots are fab.

Got me up for it!

Pretty Posterior

Loving them all

Wetar does it for me - delicious

and the 'down blouse' (down top) shots are fab.

Got me up for it!

And once again, your gorgeous ass does it for me. Still say it looks like it needs a smack...or a kiss or both. :heart:

Back