DesEsseintes

Indeed.
Luk's cyberstalking is often mean too, but he's more of a follower, in a clown shoes sortof way. Which is often hillarious!

Rob's compulsive drive, and inability to let go of things that happened ages ago (he once explained that he keeps trolling miles and AJ with all sorts, because they called him fat 10 years ago :rolleyes::rolleyes:)
can be buffonish -funny too, on occasion.

He do like him some bruised titties tho. :)

Was it too hard to start a thread taking pot shots at someone posting still, were you intimidated by their presence? Maybe you're hoping he was gay because that would explain why he didn't keep you in the loop.

:rolleyes:

Was it too hard to start a thread taking pot shots at someone posting still, were you intimidated by their presence? Maybe you're hoping he was gay because that would explain why he didn't keep you in the loop.

Ann is a man. That is why he hopes Des has the ghey.

I don't care about gay. Be fucking gay. I'd don't like bullies and trolls even if they might also just happen to be gay. :)

So, I read all these these threads and it seems as if everyone is an alt of some other member of the forum.

There are 299 "members" online right now. If we took out all the alts, known and claimed, would that mean there are actually only 8(?) "real people" on the entire MB?

That's sad. How the hell does Laurel stay in bidniz with no traffic? And why bother?

A wild guess on my behalf but I would say only 5% at the most would have alts. Some members may have signed up other screen names for reasons other than to troll someone.

In the past we've had new screen names of present members saying they did not want to discuss a personal situation and get advice thinking they might get flamed or ridiculed under their main member name so signed up for an alt.

A few alts have been made for light entertainment and bring some fun to the gb.

Not everyone here is an asshat, douche canoe or wankerdoodle. ;)

Pg checking in!

I want my money back, not even half of these posts are about Des (I can't spell his name). He was mean to Hashtag, which seemed uncharacteristic of him, but all is forgiven.

I'd do him. (Des, no offense to Hashtag)

Pg checking in!

1.I want my money back, not even half of these posts are about Des (I can't spell his name). He was mean to Hashtag, which seemed uncharacteristic of him, but all is forgiven.

2.I'd do him. (Des, no offense to Hashtag)

1.He was a bit like that in the beginning, but he then stopped doing it.
For me, "out of sight means out of mind" generally, so I'd like to believe that we mended those fences.

2.So you're not bisexual?
I thought it was the norm over here. ;)

On a more serious note: beats me why so many female Litsters claim to be bisexual, whem they're obviously not.

Pg checking in!

I want my money back, not even half of these posts are about Des (I can't spell his name). He was mean to Hashtag, which seemed uncharacteristic of him, but all is forgiven.

I'd do him. (Des, no offense to Hashtag)

Claps. D-e-s. You did it!

Seriously though, I usually have to Google to make sure I spelled essientes right. Every once in awhile Voice to Text knows how to spell it but usually noy.

It comes out spelling it "Des a sentence."

Debbie spin. And of course there's Rob, who only creates alts to troll people. Just ask Connie. :)

I hope he starts posting again.

Me too.

He is not gay, and I wish he would come back and post again.

Queersetti is gay, and I wish he would come back, too.

We need more smart, fun people.

agreed.

You just a portion of Lit, although art is complimentary for some. I am sure most people would rather be portrayed as successful, sexual, enlightened beings and not the bitter, lifeless souls they truly are.

If Des was performance art I would take that type of art over, well, the usual suspects around here.

Bring on the performance art... because if Des is an example, SO SO SO much better than reality.

Even if I was I would still be more coherent​ and relevant then you. Sad!

Truth.

This is where it all began. Des started trolling hastag. 11-03-2015, 10:43 AM

This is where Des stopped being Des and went to trolling hastag 24/7. 10-28-2016, 06:35 AM

This is where Des became Emerson40 full time to troll hastag (and me for some reason :)). 10-30-2016, 07:14 PM

Wow. Really? Des asked questions. Questions that were never really answered.

I tend to disagree, Ann.

Yes, the common denominator Is that a few Blurt thread posters started trolling me right from the start
But the common denominator was Xenophobia.

As much as I appreciated Des eventually, and as liberal as he was otherwise, I was always weary that part of him possessed a certain british insular mentality. Particularly towards those who were not from Northern Europe. (if one would be aware of the Continent's history and dynamics.)

Trolling YOU from the start? Get over yourself. You are such the "victim", however, you created your own drama...

Whenever a GB male poster stops posting abruptly, I tend to wonder: is it because he doesn't want the wife or gf. to start snooping around? Even if he didn't engage in whatever.

I might be wrong, but that tends to be my first thought.

That is because you are feeling guilty.

So, I read all these these threads and it seems as if everyone is an alt of some other member of the forum.

There are 299 "members" online right now. If we took out all the alts, known and claimed, would that mean there are actually only 8(?) "real people" on the entire MB?

That's sad. How the hell does Laurel stay in bidniz with no traffic? And why bother?

I am not an alt and have none.

You consistently defend or encourage bottom feeders like Rob and Emerson to stalk individual posters,
while attacking anyone who tries to set limits on them (the target is provoking them ino doing it or deserves it).

You BRING IT ON YOURSELF!! You constantly try to speak for others and tell people how they should or should not post.

I don't care about gay. Be fucking gay. I'd don't like bullies and trolls even if they might also just happen to be gay. :)

OMFG. Seriously? You don't think you are a bully or troll???

Jesus Jez...just quote the whole thread. You missed the Emmerson40 post though...which is kinda the WHOLE FUCKING POINT. :)

You BRING IT ON YOURSELF!! You constantly try to speak for others and tell people how they should or should not post.

OMFG. Seriously? You don't think you are a bully or troll???

Sucking to the GB trolls and stalkers again?

Last edited:
Jesus Jez...just quote the whole thread. You missed the Emmerson40 post though...which is kinda the WHOLE FUCKING POINT. :)

I have a life, have not been on in a while.

I thought the entire point of this thread was that you are once again incredibly, WRONG?

:eek::eek:

Last edited:
I have a life, have not been on in a while.

I thought the entire point of this thread was that you are once again incredibly, WRONG?

:eek::eek:

I've been trying this entire thread to say that I'm cool woth Des and let the past be the past,

and here you are, taking my comments out of context and doing your passive aggressive splitting .Again.

So fuck off my back, bitch.

Back