The Bard and the succubus. (Closed)

Spinoza

Really Experienced
Malcanthet lay across the ill formed throne of Demogorgon, laying there wondering what her lover would unfold from spending time with Dagon. She did not have to wait long as Demogorgon strided powerfully into his throne room. Demogorgon's 18 foot tall lean reptilian body moved swiftly in the darkness as he approached her.

Malcanthet smiled evilly "Was your time with Dagon fruitful oh prince of princes."

Demogorgon chirped in his strange chaotic tone "Very". He approached Malcanthet who quickly scampered off the throne to allow Demogorgon to take his rightful place. "The weave will spin again soon."

Malcanthet's eyes narrowed. The weave spinning always foretold and opportunity to change things in one's favor. During most moments Demons and Gods could predict what would happen and so little changed but there were certain moments in time that even Gods and Demons could not see around and so these moments afforded great moments of opportunity.

Demogorgon considered Malcanthet's shapely form for a moment "There is a mortal that will have influence on the weave and I wish to have influence with him."

"Oh please do share this mortal's name with me my Lord and I will make it so" Malcanthet spoke sickly sweet. But both new that prying eyes and ears were always around and so Demogorgon spoke the name into her mind.

"Do not disappoint me" he said with absolute calm as he sat upon his throne.

"Would my Lord like to indulge before I go" Malcanthet whispered seductively. Her prehensile tail shook like a rattle snakes.

Demogorgon sat quietly both heads watching her intently and Malcanthet new this task was not to be taken lightly. She stood up fully spreading the large bat wings wide and left Demogorgon alone to talk to himself.

After much scrying and delving into the middle plains Malcanthet had a plan to intercept this mortal. She would need a favor from Verenestra and she knew it would cost her but the price would be worth it.

Verenestra pried open the box of Ilmarinen and saw every manner of beautiful jewelry. Her hands clapped together in delight as she tried on one of the spectacular rings. "Oh these are so exquisite Malcanthet and now you should share what you are after dark Mistress"

"There is a mortal that has made pact with you. He will soon call on you for aide. I only ask that one of my children be allowed to aid him instead of one of yours" Malcanthet said cautiously.

"hmmm..such an innocuous request. I suppose I could do that. But you must promise not hurt him." Verenestra said seriously before returning to smile at her ring adorned finger.

A pledge for Demons or Gods was always to be considered carefully. "I promise I will not hurt this mortal" Malcanthet spoke.

Verenestra listened to the pledge and her eyes rolled " Really?"

Malcanthet sighed, no god was that stupid. "I swear that I or any of my minions or subjects will hurt this mortal" Malcanthet said calmly. "Is that satisfactory?"

Verenestra looked at the box of trinkets. All were magical in one way or another. Not powerful but still on a whole this was a significant gift. The mortal must be very important somehow but he certainly wasn't to her. It was clearly not the most encompassing oath she could demand but she wanted the trinkets. "All right Malcanthet we have a deal."

Malcanthet returned to her realm in the abyss considering who to send. Always there were spies around. Infiltrators. Nothing was ever safe and so doing the normal routine often lead to disaster. She visited her Mistress of the young Namaah. "Show me the new succubi Namaah." Namaah clapped her hands and the minor succubi all jumped and sprinted into a line. There soft curvaceous bodies slowly undulating a bit like all succubi do.

Malcanthet pointed to the one at the end "That one there" Namaah seemed to show a moment of disproval at her Mistress's choice. That one seemed odd, different than the other young succubi. "See that she is trained in pleasing mortal men" Malcanthet ordered. "As you wish my Mistress."

Malcanthet whispered into the young succubi's mind before she was to depart. <Remember I want him wrapped tightly around your finger. You will find all his weakness. Do not disappoint me. Oh, and enjoy yourself.> Then Malcanthet whispered something else and all went black.

Greggor rubbed his hands together. Finally the pact would pay off like he envisioned it. He had made a pact with Verenestra what he thought would be the least likely being to cause him harm and now he finally had his familiar ritual ready. A small sprite to do his bidding would be a wonderful pet to have. He began the ritual by igniting the brazier and started the chant waiting for his pet to appear in the pentagram on the floor.

Nymtia had been chosen by Malcanthet for a human. The last whispered command had been to obey the man. Most succubi may have found that odd, but not Nymtia. She was different from the others as Namaah had surmised. She would follow her orders to find this man’s weaknesses, to please him, and to enjoy herself in the process all while obeying him as she was told.

As the human’s chant ended, Nymtia appeared in the pentagram. Her deep red skin with black tattoos tracing across the surface glowing slightly for just a few moments. The bat wings upon her back furled then curled into a resting position as she struck a pretty pose for the man who just stared at her. She didn’t think he had been expecting her. The prehensile tail shifted slightly from side to side as she watched him for a moment before speaking.

“You called, Master?”

Her words appeared to jar him from some sense of reverie as he stammered, “Ah…ha…ah, y..yes. You are?”

The barest hint of a smile curled her lips for having caught him unawares. Now she knew that he was not expecting a succubi from his summoning. A slave to do his bidding, no doubt, but not one such as she. Straightening her shoulders and licking her lips, her tone took on a purr as she unfurled the wings making sure to show off the perky breasts to good advantage, one finger tweaking her own nipple as she answered him.

“I am Nymtia, Master. Naturally, you may call me whatever you desire, Sir. I am here to do thy bidding.” The purr was in every syllable, her eyes nearly undressing him as she finished with one finger in her mouth, sucking on it suggestively.

Greggor huffed, flustered at the suggestion, but composed himself quickly. No, he had not expected a succubi to answer the summons, merely a sprite. However, it would not do for her to see him confounded. With a deep breath and a simple nod, he was calm and collected again, every bit in charge of himself. His mind moved quickly with how to handle the situation.

“Very well. First, I can’t have you running around looking like that all the time, now can we? You are to assume the visage of a normal girl, do you understand?”

With a distinct pout on her face, Nymtia nodded and was suddenly transformed into a waif of a girl standing 5’2”, weighing barely 100 pounds wet. She had long, red tresses which fell to her waist and her eyes were an unusual dark color that if one got close enough to look, they could see they were actually black. Interestingly enough, she wore not a single thing though she looked human enough.

Greggor merely nodded, not at all phased by the fact that she had not a single slip of cloth on to cover her nakedness. He grabbed a shirt of his and handed it to her. “We’ll find you something else soon enough,” he muttered.

As she reached for the shirt, Nymtia purposely ran her fingers over the bard’s skin, watching to see his reaction. While he didn’t show any reaction on his face, there were goosebumps across his skin. A small smile turned up the corners of her mouth. This could be fun to play with a human.

Nymtia noted one more thing when her hand touched Greggor's she could feel his thoughts. It wasn't quite mind reading but it would definitely help her unlock the desires of this mortal. Malcanthet must have gifted her with this ability when she spoke in her mind.

Nymtia could definitely feel his excitement and he seemed to be infatuated with her large soft breasts. He was trying so hard to remain authoritative and proper.

Gregor turned away as he gruffly spit out " suit your self." Nymtia was easily the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He thought to himself ' okay Greggor hold it together don't turn into some god damm befuddled school boy' "Follow me " he said dryly as he marched out of the room.

"The room we were in is the ritual room. This main room we are in I call my presentation room." There were multiple pedestals going around the room with items sitting on them. Each looked fascinating. "Don't touch anything in here with out my permission" he said. " To the right is my lab room and to the left is my study." he spoke firmly as he kept walking forward towards stairs going up and down.

Greggor walked up the stairs and opened the door into a well lit and furnished living room. There were many windows and it was quite bright now. He kept moving with large strides feeling composure return. " This is the living room and next to it is my dining room and kitchen.

He turned finally to look at her again. He could do this he thought, she was only maybe 100 times more beautiful than anyone he had ever seen in real life. "Uh...feel free to eat anything you want from my pantry. Um..what do succubus eat?" He said try to be as composed as possible.

Nymtia smiled already thinking of ways to trap her new master. " I don't need to eat any human food Master unless you want me to." Nymtia said sweetly. "The only thing I will crave is your cum." she said taking a step closer.

Greggor choked. " But...uhh...how much cum will you need?" Nymtia smiled sweetly " If you just want to keep me from being starved once a day would be enough" "and how much to completely satisfy you?". " Oh. Master..you couldn't do that. I would happily bring your cock to the edge of cumming and tease your heavy balls all day letting you drip precum in my mouth, but I am sure you would order me to make you cum before I was full."

Greggor stepped back and then sat down on a bench. Nymtia's proclamation had made him harder than a rock in his trousers. " And your hungry now?" he said hoarsely. Nymtia took another step forward and nodded her head yes.

Licking her lips, Nymtia reached out to him. “Is this for me?” she practically purred as her fingers slid down the front of his pants, rubbing his hard-on through the fabric. She leaned close nibbling at his ear, then his neck slowly. Her tongue licked delicately at the area where his neck and shoulder met.

Feeling Greggor almost shiver, Nymtia continued to lick and added nibbling as her hand began to stroke his cock through his trousers. She made sure that he was nice and hard, then slipped her hand into his pants. As she continued her caressing of his dick, her tongue never let up on the teasing.

With a final nip at the delicate skin at Greggor’s throat, Nymtia’s hands pushed his pants down so she could better feel him. With a wicked grin at him, she moves down his body, her hands cupping his testicles gently while she takes his shaft into her mouth. She easily deep throats him, her tongue encircling his penis while humming slightly against the head. Slowly, her mouth moves up and down his shaft, her hands gently squeezing him the whole while.

Nymtia could not help but be overly excited. Up until now she had only been able to play with other minor incubus or imps. Nymtia was actually slightly tall for a minor succubus and the cocks she had been able to get her hands on had not even been a mouth full. This one was as tall as her face and she knew it would be able to pass into her throat.

She let the hard cock slide out of her mouth and she held it in front of her face. Glistening with her saliva as her fingers gentle cupped his large set of balls with the other hand. Nymtia’s face was absolutely glowing with adoration and yet at the same time her succubi instincts were purring on overdrive like a kitten with a new ball of string.

Greggor gurgled with pleasure as Nymtia’s fingers gentle caressed his balls. She could feel the pleasure echo through his body as she tickled them and decided she would definitely be exploring that area sometime soon. The first glistening drop of precum oozed from the fat throbbing head of Greggor’s cock. “If you wish Master Greggor I will only speak when spoken to. I know some masters like their slaves to be seen but not heard.” Nymtia said softly. “Ahh...no...uhhh..I don’t mind Nymtia…….ahhh...you can always talk to mmmmmmm...me.” Greggor managed to get out.

Nymtia licked her lips and then licked across the head of Greggor's cock. Her fingers kept playing across his balls as she enjoyed teasing his length with her lips and tongue. Long, slow mouth caresses played from the head of his shaft all the way to the bottom as she alternated between sucking on it and deep throating him. Every once in a whle she would look up to see the reaction she was getting, a small knowing gleam in her eyes.

Just when he would get close to cumming, she stopped, both her mouth and hands backing off from the teasing play. Instead she moved to lick at his balls, her lips closing completely around one as she sucked on it gently for a moment.

"As Master Greggor wishes, of course," she murmured right before once again taking him deeply into her mouth.

Greggor lost it, she was just too attractive and her mouth to pleasurable. His hands shot down and he grabbed Nymtia’s head and pumped into her mouth like he was fucking an eager pussy. All control was lost as he sent long stringy blasts of cum deep into Nymtia’s mouth. The heat of his orgasm only seemed to build and Nymtia sucked more frantically on his throbbing knob. Greggor thrusted forward and he could feel his cock head descend into her throat. He could feel her throat flutter around his cock and she moaned loudly sending even more sensual vibrations ringing through his engorged cock. He could swear that it looks like her body was shaking in it’s own orgasmic bliss as he came harder than he had in his entire life. Finally his cock slowed and Greggor released Nymtia’s head, he slumped back into the wall next to the bench and looked down at Nymtia lost for words at this wonderful creature.

Nymtia made sure to clean every inch of his cock as he finished cumming. But, she didn’t stop there. With a final lick across the head, her deft hands began sliding over the slick surface of his length as she stood, suddenly very naked.

“Mmm. That was very good. Now let’s see how much more you can do the second time,” she said with a grin as she helped him settle onto the bench, straddling his lap. Her hands made sure he stayed rock hard and guided his shaft into her tight pussy as she slowly sank onto his lap.

Once the head was barely in, she slide her hands to his shoulders, her eyes flicking to Greggor’s a mischievous smile on her lips as she slowly pushed down his length, just a little bit at a time. She loved the feel of him pushing into her. In fact, it was taking all of her power to tease him like this. She…she didn’t understand. This should have been simple! She was a succubus! Why…how could a human affect her like this? Was this going to make this mission difficult? No…she could do it! Concentrate!!!

Mustering all of her control, Nymtia took a deep, almost shuddering breath and once again tried to push slowly down his shaft. It was taking all her will power not to just take all of him inside of her at once. She wanted it all. She wanted it now. Her body screamed for completion. What was wrong with her? She had never had any problems before! She made herself go slow, congratulating herself when she made it to the bottom without hurrying even though she had wanted to. But, she couldn’t look into his eyes while she did it. Her usual tease…she couldn’t do it this time.

Instead, she leaned forward and began to nibble and kiss at Greggor’s neck as she worked to keep her control. The succubus sat just for a moment before she began to pull back up his cock, keeping her pace slow. Her tongue worked at the area where his neck met his shoulder as she did so.

Greggor thought ' Nymtia was about to be severly disapointed. He was in excellent shape but still no way he would be able to go again right after that type of orgasm. Wait what was this....he wasn't going soft. Okay bonus on having the sexiest succubus familiar ever.

Greggor watched as Nymtia climbed into his lap. He was still recovering a bit. When she started to slide his big cock inside of her, it was the tightest thing he had ever felt around his cock in his life.Greggor normally wouldn't last very long under that kind of pleasure but since he just came it was far off.

Nymtia’s soft kisses on his neck made his cock throb inside of her. His big strong hands cupped her ass cheecks. He took a deep breathe and then pounded up into her. One, two, three strokes and then he felt her body convulse. He could feel her pussy cum so sweetly on his cock. He had always wanted a woman that came this easily. Nymtia just kept checking every box in his fantasy check list.

Greggor pounded into Nymtia slow and steady feeling her body convulse and shake in orgasm after orgasm. It wasn't long until she lost the strength to lift herself up, but Greggor kept up the slow steady pace till he heard her beg him to stop.

Last edited:
(Long break...the other poster is providing inspiration offline for this story...my muse)

Greggor stayed there holding Nymtia in his arms for a while. Nymtia's red eyes fluttered open and she turned and gave Greggor a hungry kiss. Could the bachelor life for a 157 year old bachelor be approaching its end? All he knew for sure is he loved holding this woman in his arms and he had never been happier in his life.

Nymtia slowly disengaged from Greggor, she noted him giving a groan of pleasure as her pussy slide away from his cock with a light pop. Despite being helplessly weak just moments ago, Nymtia appeared to have been zapped full of energy. Greggor on the other hand was slow to move and was requiring sustenance. Greggor showed Nymtia to his kitchen and prepared himself a meal of bread, cheeses and dried fruits from his pantry.

He explained to Nymtia that he was an adapt potion maker, and made healing potions for the cities guard for the nearby city of Sanctuary. Because of this he went on frequent excursions out into the woods hunting for ingredients. Nymtia told him she would be delighted to help her handsome Master hunt for potion ingredients.

After dinner Greggor continued to show Nymtia his house. The kitchen, the dinning room, and entertainment room on the first floor. Then he showed her upstairs where there was a large bathroom, his Master bedroom and two guest bedrooms. Greggor motioned that one of the guest bedrooms would be hers.

Nymtia immediately sprang into action " no, please Master...it would be so cold and lonely to sleep in this bed. I would do ANYTHING if you let me sleep in your bed. You don't understand how cold it is here, I need your warmth. Please you can violate me in any way you want nothing is to depraved, just let me sleep with you. "

Greggor had to smile at the surprising plea" Okay..okay..you can sleep in my bed....you don't have to violate yourself. I'm tired, it's bed time." He turned and walked back to his bedroom but not before noting how perky and upturned Nymtia's nipples were through the shirt he had given her.

Greggor entered the Master bedroom and stripped all his clothes off and tossed them on a chair, he then held up the covers on his bed and slide into it. Nymtia slowly unbuttoned the shirt Greggor had given her revealing her perfectly curvaceous succubus body in all its glory.

Greggor gruffed "just be quiet I need my sleep" Nymtia slide under the suprisingly silky covers from the other side but she had no intention of not draining Greggor's balls atleast one more time tonight.

Last edited:
Back