Mr. Speaker! We Need To Get Back To Benghazi

The report was self serving and relied on what became known as questionable CIA testimony. The definitive report will be brought forth by Trey Gowdy, which ever way it goes, it will be the truth.

That's what you said last time.

And the time before that

And the time before that

And the time before that

And the...


anigif_enhanced-buzz-9094-1355426145-3.gif
 
You claim to be a lawyer. Read the report like a lawyer and you'll find the weasel words and qualifiers that I have mentioned in other posts.

He reads everything like a lawyer. Like a lawyer advocating for his client, the DNC.

I take that back. He doesn't read source material. He prefers it sanitized by Salon first.
 
He reads everything like a lawyer. Like a lawyer advocating for his client, the DNC.

I take that back. He doesn't read source material. He prefers it sanitized by Salon first.

For a guy who constantly harps on people not adding substance to a thread, you did a nice job of adding nothing here.
 
Did KO head for the hills?

Damn, dude. You sweating in the wintertime. :D

Some people actually have lives, you know. We're not all as lucky as you to burn our remaining lifespans with our eyeballs soldered to a computer screen!

ducks-laughing.gif
 
You claim to be a lawyer. Read the report like a lawyer and you'll find the weasel words and qualifiers that I have mentioned in other posts.

"Weasel words and qualifiers" do not make testimony "questionable" -- that is, they cast doubt on its utility but not on its veracity.
 
Still not a scandal.

Still not a cover up.

"Vetteman - wrong for more years than many of you have been alive."
 
"Weasel words and qualifiers" do not make testimony "questionable" -- that is, they cast doubt on its utility but not on its veracity.

Oh, really, counselor?

I guess that would depend on your definition of "is" is. Parsing to make something literally true but intentionally misleading is beyond "questionable."
 
I was right about Obama, you were fooled. (I'm being overly generous here)

I was right about Obamacare, you were wrong.

"Zipman - still an unconscionable liar"

You mean like the cost of Obama's trip to India? :D

I'm wrong about things all the time. Just not the two things you listed.

The difference between us is that I don't need to pretend I'm always right and I can admit it when I am wrong.

You would rather just continue to look like a fool. But to be fair, you do that very well.
 
Check out this self nullifying sentence from the report:

“The committee finds that a mixed group of individuals including those affiliated with Al Qaeda, participated in the attacks on US facilities in Benghazi, although the Committee finds that the intelligence was and remains conflicting about the identities, affiliations and motivations of the attackers.”


:rolleyes:

It's not self-nullifying; it says only that we can be certain about Al-Qaeda's involvement but not certain about anyone else's. So? That's what they found.
 
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/414500/print


Ladies and Gentlemen, your next POTUS...


:eek:

The phrase in the initial release. "Possibly due to inflammatory information posted on the Internet" was not in response to anything at all that they had received in any of the emails.

I think it was left vague on purpose while the scrambled all over the Internet looking for any possible "inflammatory material" to blame it on. They settled on the video when they Googled and found a mention of the video in a Cario paper.
 
Back
Top