Finding My Solution (closed)

Once they were dried off and somewhat cooled down, it became apparent that Sarah would again need to dress in front of Jake. To make matters more complicated, she was running low on clothes. She needed to make a trip to her apartment! It would be a good thing, as she also felt the need to help re-stock some of his refrigerator.

Over coffee she mentioned her need to go to town. Jake offered to drive her, but she fended off the suggestion by saying it was a "a bunch of errands."

Her first stop was her apartment. The power was back on and the lot had been hosed off. She checked everything and found no problems, then collected a few clothing items.
 
The shower sex was just the sort of thing Jake could see as becoming permanent. Sarah was very efficient at taking his cock. It made him want her all the time. As he watched her dressing it was apparent that she was gaining confidence in showing herself. As she slipped on her panties there was a slight lean forward which gave her tits that wonderful hanging motion. He saved that thought for later.

Having her out on her own for the morning, gave Jake the chance to organize a few things as well as mow. He had not been away from Sarah for two days. The day was heating up and it was good that he had an early start. He finished up by going to wash the Jeep and fill up with gas. There was still a hanging feeling downtown of the recent flooding with normal activity slowly returning. He made a stop at the supermarket and found a few items to surprise Sarah with at dinner. It was almost one when left.

He grabbed a coffee at McDonald's and sat in the lot listening to the local news and returning messages on his phone. Surprisingly there were a few road closing still happening.
 
She certainly could do a laundry at his place but still needed a few more items. Plus there were a few favored items that Sarah was lacking. While at her place, she took the time to use her razor, especially to trim herself. At the last minute she found her VS lotion and hair spray, just in case things lasted beyond Sunday.

Once back in her car, her phone rang. It was Stanley. She took the call. He was mildly apologetic using an excuse about pressing problems at work. Sarah gave him two minutes before interjecting. She had mulled her words over the previous four days, so it came forth easily
so much so that she felt calm.

"....no it's not just that. I think you know that things have gradually deteriorated. We both felt it, so this is the place where we make...the break. It was good let's face it. Still, I need my space.... No, I won't do that. This is something not fixed by giving a second chance.. I will box up your stuff and you should pick it up on.....No, that won't work, you can't change."

She ended the call!

She was proud of herself for being adamant and not relenting on anything. She knew he would be calling back and she wouldn't be answering. After driving back across the bridge and seeing the water, still heavily silted, Sarah felt better. She stopped at the grocery store, which was air conditioned and casually shopped. An hour later she was carrying supplies into Jake's kitchen.
 
Last edited:
He turned to his house noticing that Sarah was still out. He found more things unfinished in his garage. The day was really getting warm which made him think of how it was on the sailboat the previous Saturday. He instantly thought about his first look at Sarah's bare chest as she climbed the ladder. She had spent that afternoon showing them off, but he had not touched them. Just seven days later and he now could touch them anytime!

He went into the house and turned the A/C on. Almost immediately he heard Sarah's car in the driveway. He felt great!
 
Carrying the bags into the house gave Sarah the feeling of living with Jake! She had stayed with Stanley a few nights and he had done the same at her place. Yet, this was different. Jake was very much open while conversing and was very agreeable about her needs. There was that other thing about being great in the shower. Jake met her at the door and retrieved the last bag. Sarah set her bags on the counter and felt the relief of the cool air.

"You really shopped!"

"Things for a great dinner and tomorrow I will have a swell breakfast for you."

"Really, that sounds great. Was your place affected by the storm?"

"The power is back, but there is dust everywhere and one-way traffic on Diven Road. Plus, there was looting last night!"

"Not good, you are staying here!"

"Mmmmmmm.....for a while?"

Jake stepped closer to her a she stopped unpacking and looked at him. He stopped only inches away from her.

"Yes, for as long as you want."

Before she could respond, he gripped her tee shirt and lifted it briskly over her head. She was now standing in the kitchen wearing her pale blue bra!
 
It was an instinctive move, but a good one. For the next few minutes Sarah was putting items in the refrigerator sporting just a bra for a top. At first she was moving as if unaware but soon Sarah was moving in such a way as to accent her chest and Jake was very intent on her every move.

Her bra covered her nicely. It was very fashionable and looked expensive. Clearly it was made to be worn on special occasions. This was one such time. To make it last, he asked questions about dinner plans.

" What would you like for dinner?"

Right at that moment, the only thing Jake wanted was Sarah's soft mound.
 
She moved as gracefully as possible with a touch of accent such as reaching for higher shelves, knowing that Jake was watching and definitely liking it. Even while moving discretely, she had to smile at the thought of doing groceries in such a manner. Sarah was nearly finished, when Jake asked about dinner.

"I bought some Salmon to grill outside or we can do a huge salad."

"Salmon it is!"

Jake laughed and swooped in behind her to clutch her again. He knew they had the afternoon off and was about to make good use of it. She felt her bra being unhooked and stood still as the straps fell off her arms. Next her shorts were unsnapped and lowered. Jake nuzzled into her lower back as his fingers sought the waistband. Sarah closed her eyes feeling her last clothing item being removed. She could not recall the last time she was naked in the kitchen. His fingers felt her!

"Let's go to the bedroom."

She began walking with Jake behind her. She wanted him to get a good long look at her and be ready when he got on top. He was eager. She could tell by his footsteps. Once in the bedroom Sarah moved to lie on her back with her legs accentuated and spread.

"Ohh my Jake, your cock is already huge...we better do oral..."

"Your mound is all mine."

She could tell that he saw right through her little tease. As his clothes went flying Jake looked at Sarah like a conquest. She was something that he had to have.
 
He had unbutton his shorts in the kitchen then followed Sarah down the hallway. Once in the bedroom he tossed them and his skivvies aside and pulled off his shirt as he heard her comment about his cock. There was no doubt he was ready. Jake had been thinking about her all morning. He had watched her in the kitchen. Now, it was his time.

"Your mound is all mine."

Jake's eyes were on her tits but he knew exactly where to place himself against her pussy. Sarah took a good look at his cock as she sized up what was about to happen. The tip of his cock made contact. Sarah shifted slightly. He made entry. Sarah struggled then moaned in delight. He could have taken one of her nipples, instead he watched her face as he began riding her. Her eyes were wide open.

"Yes, Sarah fuck that cock."

"AAAAAAAAAAAaagghhhhh.....get me...ooh geez you are in me!"

"Feel my balls rubbing on your mound."

"I do, ooooo..you are so big."
 
Sarah was caught off guard by how fast Jake had been. Perhaps she was expecting him to give her a build up or a tender manly taking. This was being taken quickly! Sarah loved it the experience of getting her man this excited!

"Jake, take me...you know you want me..You fuck me so good! You make me so excited. I can't hold off, I'm going to cum."

His eyes were wide open as his one hand gripped her nipple, mostly for encouragement, twisting it ever so lightly. Jake could be such a caring lover as he mainly explored her body, touching all of her. His hands felt smooth. This gave her the sensation of being massaged while having sex. As a response she lifted her pelvis lightly as he thrust. It was a seemingly quick five minutes until her mind became over stimulated and took over her voluntary movements before sending her into that full trance of sexual bliss.

When she recovered her senses Sarah took a full breath noting that Jake was still very much rock hard and intent on getting her. She needed to edge him.

"Ohh yes...you like looking at my ass...I know you you do. Go ahead touch it..Touch me there!"

Jake apparently liked being offered to touch her! She felt his fingers shifting. Searching.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....."

Jake lost himself as his finger touched her private hole. She added the purring sound to assist him.
 
It was pure magic. Jake felt no urge to move, only to stay exactly like he was and ride Sarah. She was describing how it felt as well as asking for more. Jake moved just enough to slide his hand under her thigh and touch Sarah's ass. She was energized! Quickly Jake filled her willing pussy.

Her legs relaxed. Jake settled on her chest. He didn't need to, but slowly took her nipple into his mouth to help her recover. Sarah was so good at taking him.
 
He settled in with energy enough to be interested in her breast, which delighted Sarah. In fact it really worked wonders. The middle of the day was indeed a good time to be in bed.
 
It was good the way Jake was softly going after her breasts and it began working wonders as she felt desired. He was steady as he used a continuous rhythm plus switching sides. Sarah began to suspect that he would do her a second time.

She needed only to lie still as Jake did all the work.
 
Jake was showing interest in Sarah's tits perhaps as a way of giving her affection, then it became something more as her nipples swelled incrementally. He could pull it into his mouth and rake his teeth over it using the best caution not to be rough. Her breasts felt firm and warm. This gave his cock surprising strength. Enough so, that he placed the tip near her wetness.

"mmmmmmmmmm..."

He picked up the pace. He switched breasts and licked that soft valley between the two. Sarah was trying her best not to show heat, but it wasn't possible. Her hand instinctively rubbed the back of his head attempting to keep him doing her tits. Her hips began swerving. He cock was gaining. He took a chance! Jake pushed himself gradually into her warmth!

"Ooooooo..."

"Sorry Sarah, but I need more! You understand."

"yes...yes.."

Her voice was soft yet pleasant and she was in agreement that he could take her beaver once again!
 
It was mostly surprise that Jake was able to rally especially so quickly and it felt great that he was getting so turned-on by her body. Sarah smiled at the attention she was receiving.

"Yes, right there. Oh, Jake it feels so good."
 
It appeared that Jake was fine just taking things slowly, which was great with Sarah as she had very little to do. All the better was the incredible feeling of lust that was quickly filling her mind.

"MMMMmmmmmmm...Jake"

He was ravishing her at a pleasant pace.
 
By more, Sarah was hoping he meant quantity, which would fit perfectly with her thoughts. Being sexually excited was a fine place to be. Sarah had the lover that she had always hope to fine. She felt Jake cumming.

"That's it ...right there. OOOoooooooooooooo"
 
He could easily tell that Sarah was enjoying everything, even managing a pleasant smile. It bolstered Jake to take a firmer grip on her nipple with his teeth. He sensed no complaint. There was a feeling deep within him to take full advantage. Instantly he shifted to her other breast, sensing that it needed attention. Sarah's tits were indeed the key to fucking her! She was at the mercy of how they took control of her body. It was key feature that would serve him well.

His cock felt a tightness. She was ready. Jake held himself still as he shot off. It was soothing to feel the transition in his cock from riding to unloading, plus the effect that had on her sex. Sarah had that way of gripping him as if not to miss anything. Minutes passed as he enjoyed himself.

It was still the middle of day, he needed to find a way to entertain Sarah!
 
They dressed together as Sarah found her scattered clothes. It was a fine moment to be that secure with each other making a point to how far their friendship had developed. They moved to the kitchen for a refreshing drink.

"Let's head out to check on things at the river."

"Sounds good, we could take some pictures."
 
It was amazing that the flooding had been the focus of their attention for three days. It had been an amazing time. The best was how well Jake and she were getting along.

Within ten minutes he was driving them along the river road, this time it was going North. The stream had dropped exposing more damage to the streambed and giving testament to the power of rushing water. Sarah checked her phone and found two more missed calls, neither from Stanley. She was hoping that he got the firm message.

As the vehicle rounded a curve several cars were visible that had become trapped in the water. The clear evidence was plain to all. People had attempted to drive on the flooded roadway and lost control. There were five cars within a stretch of a hundred yards.

"Hopefully they made it safely out."
 
It was strange to see the normal side of town turn to a disaster area when the rounded the curve and moved to the river. They could see the high water mark plainly. It was a layer of brown mud that coated everything and the mind could never calculate how much topsoil it took to make. Jake approached a crossover where several cars were had been abandoned. One four-wheel drive pick-up was attempting to retrieve a van and had lost traction.

"Ah, boy this guy has trouble."

He pulled up near the truck but remained on the dry pavement.

"I think we can help this guy. I need you to watch the cable."
 
"oommm...OK, tell me where."

The next second they were outside the jeep looking at the black pick-up twenty feet away, covered in some very wet mud. Sarah did not at first see what the plan would be. Jake had pointed his vehicle at the backend of the truck. He brought out a long yellow rope that had hooks on each end. The other truck driver seemed to know what to do. He took one end and attached it to his trailer hitch.

"Ok Sarah hold the rope tight and try to keep it out of the mud until it's tight. Then jump back out of the way. Give me a signal when I get him to dry ground."

Sarah was only inches from the gooey mud holding the rope, as Jake began backing up. The man in the truck had it started and was looking at them through his rear view mirror. At the last moment she had a feeling that it would not work.

"CLEAR." Sarah jumped backward as she heard both vehicles accelerate.
 
It had all seemed simple, yet as Jake started his Jeep he looked at Sarah. She had thoughts about how this could all go badly. Jake applied the gas and surprisingly the pick-up moved easily, as did the van in front of it. It was all going well as Jake kept moving backward. She watched as the pick-up reached dry pavement.

Sarah gave a cheer. Jake continued backing up giving the truck room until the van was also clear of the mud. He stopped the Jeep as Sarah moved in to unhook the rope. Jake seemed pleased as he emerged from the Jeep. Sarah was feeling pleased that they had contributed at least a little to the clean-up effort.

"Well, thanks people that really helped. I wanted to help this guy get out and didn't see how slick that stuff was."

"It really is a mess."

The van owner was already starting his engine, which apparently had not taken on water.

As the talked, they could not help but notice the tangent odor of the flood mud. It was very plain they would be noticing it for weeks.
 
Last edited:
They stood talking while the van owner checked to be sure his vehicle was fit to drive. When he finished he came over and gave thanks. It was a small deed for Jake but it felt good to help someone in need. As for the other four cars, there was no indication the owners were around and those cars looked to be in need of towing.

Jake wrapped up his rope and placed it in the storage box. The air was uncomfortably warm and stagnant. It felt good to be driving back toward town with the air conditioning turned up.

"That went darn well."

"Yes, was it your first time? pulling a vehicle out..."

"It sure was, but I didn't do much."

"It is important to have somebody watching both vehicles...and I couldn't see the van at all."

"That mud is really bad."

"It's terrible. I want you to stay at my place all week. Until it gets washed away..."

"I promise to make it up to you..."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm"
 
Jake had just offered for her to stay for a full week and it made her incredibly happy. It was more than a friendly stay and just the way he ask offered let her know he was offering it to be permanent. They were the best of friends, perfectly matched in life and in bed. Sarah knew that she could pleasure Jake with her body. It was a confidence that gave her a better concept of how to lead her life.

Jake drove through the a fast food lane and ordered two vanilla milkshakes. A pleasant surprise as a reward for their helping the strangers. He then drove to a hilltop pull off area with a nice view of the valley. It was a bit rustic and somewhat secluded giving Sarah the idea that Jake wanted her yet again. She decided to play innocent.
 
"It is such a relief to be in fresh air and away from that mud."

"Good thinking with getting these, I haven't had a milkshake in months."

"Summer is the time for these."

"So, with our staying together, will we be OK at work?"

"Yep, Sarah we are just friends sharing a ride to work. But we can certainly tell our friends."

"Tell them..?"

"Tell them we are in love."

Sarah instantly squeezed his hand and smiled.
 
Back
Top