From friends to Domme/sub (closed)

Josh walked to car while Jessica made herself at home, and opened the trunk to retrieve her stuff. He immediately noticed that her bag had opened and a pair of bright yellow panties had nearly fallen out. Now in most cases he would have placed them back and done as he was told, however Jessica was inside and his caged cock was creating so much pent up horniness his urges took over and he grabbed them quickly holding them to his face and then stuffing them into his tight leather underwear. Quickly he zipped the bag and walked back into the house and upstairs placing Jessica's bags in her room. He walked back downstairs to see Jessica relaxed on the couch her clothing now just holding on to her by the curves of her body it seemed. Josh walked slowly into the room knowing in the back of his head he shouldn't have the beautifully scented panties. "I think you should be all set upstairs, please let me know if you'd like me do anything else?"
 
She looked at him for a bit and she could tell he had hidden something in his undies but she couldn't tell what it was yet. "Come here and help your mistress out of her gear." Commanded as she stood up. She didn't know if he had actually hidden something in his leather undies or not but him helping her out of her gear was a good way of confirming that something was hidden in them. As he helped get her out of her gear she made sure to brush against him to feel if there was anything in his pants and she felt a softer than normal spot in his pants. She figured that he probably tried to steal her panties. After everything was off she said "alright it's time for a cock check I want to see if your hard on went down or if you still need these undies." She to ask what was in his underwear but decided to ask instead "Josh you do remember my punishment for someone stealing from me right?" She usually had men steal her panties so she devised a humiliating punishment for them by writing "panty thief" on their forehead and made them wear them on the outside of their pants but seeing how he had the chastity device on she didn't want to stretch them out so she would have to come up with another part for the punishment.
 
Josh bowed his head in shame. "I have Miss and I feel terrible" he said while staring past her perky hard nipples and down to her feet. "I will assume the position Miss". Josh lowered to his knees and cocked his head back his forehead pointing towards her. He knew she would be writing his place and new title in lipstick across his face. Bright red 'panty thief'.

He felt the letter one by one be scrawled across his skin. He heard Jessica giggle as she did. Josh still had the panties in his hand as she grabbed them finishing the final ! Point just to top it all off. She dragged them across his face as she pulled them up against her bare skin.
 
"Now you have to wear that for the rest of the day." Jessica said as she playfully slapped his face. She needed to release her sexual energy herself so she said "wait here panty thief I'm going to get a few things and return." She hurried to her new room and got out a pair of handcuffs that she used to restrain her slaves hands behind their backs and a riding crop. She returned and without a word she handcuffed his hands behind his back. "Now lay back your mistress needs to pleasure herself and what better way than to use your pink cock to tease you." She said placing her foot in the middle of his chest. She pushed him over with her foot and mounted him.
 
Josh could feel the heat radiating from her crotch and thighs as she mounted him firmly pressing her self on his hips and chest. His cock had grown weary from being restrained and had been oozing precum. However with her body now pressed against him it quickly attempted again to grow to life only to once again be quickly rejected by the pink plastic. "ughhhh" Josh moans Jessica presses against him harder.
 
She began to fuck herself with the pink plastic cock and she grinned as she done so. "Now mmhm just think nuhhh this could be your cock." She moaned out as she fucked the pink plastic . She took her yellow panties her slave tried to steal from her and she shoved them into his mouth . She began to bounce on him not giving her slave any consideration for his comfort the only thing she care about was easing her hornyness.
 
Her panties were warm from her grip and I could begin to taste her juices as I dampened them stuffed into my mouth. I could taste her every time I breathed. I tried to speak but it came out a muffled mess as Jessica laughed and smiled at my struggle. I could begin to feel the warm sticky juice running down from the plastic cock and along the leather underwear and down my legs as she bucked her body fucking the hard plastic over and over. Her back arched pressing her beautiful firm Tits towards the ceiling. I began to slam my hips to the same rhythm fucking her but not feeling and pleasure from her warm wet pussy.
 
"Good little panty thief now your getting what I want!" Jessica said feeling,his hips slam into her. She could feel herself growing closer and closer to cumming so she went harder and harder. She didn't know what the end results of her release was going to be but she knew that he was going to be tormented by that chastity device and that was it. She soon pushed her breasts up to the ceiling again but this time she was cumming and she could feel his pre cum puddle around them as well as her honey. After her orgasm stopped ripping through her she commanded "lick up our fluids off the floor before they start to stink!"
 
Josh was conflicted he was frustrated to no end but it seemed to only push him to want to obey Jessica more. He stared at the glistening puddle on the floor. Her beautiful warm sweet honey splayed across the floor mixed with the oozing salty per cum teased out of him. He watched as Jessica simply stood up walk over to the couch and took a seat. Looking plainly at his eyes he could tell this was no joke. He crawled over on all fours and got within inches from the puddle he could smell the sexy scents of her pussy and sex. He stuck his tongue out tepidly. And began to lap at it very shyly. Only flicking the tip across her juices.
 
Jessica could see that he wasn't licking it up properly so she got up saying "my my my your last girlfriend had really let you go and do as you pleased." She grabbed his head and forced more of his tongue into the puddle. "Now lick it up like this or you're going to extend your spanking farther past what I had planned for you stealing my panties." She said as she moved his head so that his tongue had the juices on it. She got up and took her seat back on the couch . She grabbed the riding crop she had gotten out and she began to lightly tap the couch with it as he licked up the puddle.
 
Josh's head was pushed so close to the messy puddle that it wasn't just his tongue lapping up their combined juices but his lips and whole mouth were now firmly on the floor. He was placed into a position masterfully by Jesica where he could only suck up the precum and honey like liquid with his mouth like a some cum vacuum.

Josh could hardly pay attention to the task at hand as he kept being drawn away from the steady tap of Jessica's crop against the couch. A ticking clock almost counting down till that floor better be clean. And with one final embarrassing slurp josh was done. "Jessica the floor is clean as asked" josh said slightly coughing and catching his breath.
 
Jessica loved the sight of her slave sucking up the puddle of fluids off the floor and when he was done she looked at him and said "now panty thief seeing how I cannot make you wear the panties that you tried to steal from me I guess the only thing left for me to do now is to give you a spanking. Seeing how you were a good boy I am going to do it bare handed instead of with the crop." She slowly got up and walked over to him. She helped him up to his feet because of the handcuffs she left on him. "I just want to know one thing why did you steal them hmmm did you want to sniff my ass that badly?" She asked him as she got him up on his feet.
 
Embarrassed with her juices smeared across his face and lips still trickling down his chin. He nodded shyly when asked about Jessica's panties. "Yes Miss Jessica you have such a beautiful ass, I couldn't help myself, I've been bad".
 
Jessica moved him to the couch and pushed him onto it where his head rested where you sat then she said "well you can smell it fresh not from my panties." She sat on his face making sure she sat her rose bud on his nose.
 
Her tight hole pressed firmly against Josh's nose it only took a second before her scent began flowing and coated across him. With each breath josh took Jessica's scent in deeper and deeper. He moaned as the pressure built against him he could feel her wriggle and shift to press against him harder and harder. His cock once again trying to break free from its cage but failing again and again with each throb.
 
Jessica began to bounce herself up and down on his nose making him go deeper into her hole. She said to him "if you want to smell me all you have to do is ask not steal my panties you dirty little pervert." She reached down and tried to move the fake cock around but couldn't which told her he was still hard. "Hmmmm maybe I should use something like a humbler or put a surgical metal rod down your urithra maybe that would help you to remember not to get hard without asking the sharp pain both provides when your cock stiffens." She said bending his cock with the fake on.
 
He couldn't help his cock still had a mind of its own at this point. He was worried at how untrained he was and if Jessica was going to be disappointed in him. He kept breathing in large breathes through his nose and out through his mouth likens thought would be a good boy. His heart fluttered when Jessica called him a dirty little pervert. Many would be embarrassed or humiliated but he took this as a compliment from Jessica. He was so focused with the beautiful bouncing ass in front of him he hardly heard the training threat from Jessica another his cock. He didn't even realize about what he was agreeing to as he moaned yes.
 
Jessica could only giggle at his answer knowing that he couldn't have really heard what she said. She knew that once she put it on or in him his tune would change drastically but her devilish side kicked in and she said "close your eyes then and I will go get your surprise then." She got up and walked to the room getting another tip for the plastic cage around his cock. She sat back on his face as she undone his belt a bit. She slipped the plastic cock out of the undwear. She slipped it off his cock and then unscrewed the top and placed the new tip on. She slowly fed his cock back into the fake cock making sure not to miss aligns the plastic rod in the tip. She could feel a little resistance while the rod slid down his urrithra. She knew that he had to be in pain now and soon he should be getting soft. She redone everything before she got up and asked "how much pain are you in now?"
 
It wasn't just pain it was the brutal sensation of his cock and urethra being so full and the fact that he could nothing to release the pressure. It took what felt like ages of moaning and ughhs coming from josh before he could muster up a solid sentence. "I can feel it Miss Jessica the pain from each throb of my cock." He continued to wriggle in a failure of an attempt to release the pressure being applied to the inside of his cock.
 
"Well if you want it to stop then you must relaxe your cock" Jessica said setting beside him. She didn't know how much he could take but if he didn't calm himself then he wasn't going to get relief in fact he was getting another one in him but bigger.
 
He tried to relax with techniques he learned dealing with stress at the workplace. He began to breathe slowly and deeply trying centre is focus on the task at hand and not the situation he found his cock in. Eventually it began to subside and soften the pressure released with it and he finally could focus himself again.
 
When she seen the look of relief in his face she said "good my dirty little panty theif but I'm not going to take it off just yet I am not sure you can keep it down yet and if you get hard again the same sensation will come back." She grinned before shaking her head. She seriously thought about teasing him some more.
 
Even a simple grin caused his stomach to get butterflies. It filled him with much more doubt than ease. He knew she had more up her sleeve than what the innocent looked was trying to portray to him.
 
She walked by him swaying her hip as she made her way to her 'toy box' and pulled out a cageand said "if you're a good boy you will graduate to this little jem. She could feel her nipples harden from the mental picture of him being in the cage.
 
"How do I be a good boy Jessica, I so very much want to be good" he pleaded his eyes swaying watching her hips every move. He could see the cage dangling on her fingertips. The metal shining against the light. The plug on the end looked menacing and he was sure how he was going to handle that. He could still smell her on his nose and face with every breath he took. It was long after some long deep sighs her scent was causing his cock to twitch and throb slightly.
 
Back
Top