Max's Halloween Masque

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
It's really quite simple. Welcome to my personal ongoing masque.....you can wear whatever you like below the neck, but you must wear a mask at all times here. While here you can drink, smoke, watch, flirt, dance, fuck, write, sing, even sit in the jacuzzi, use the showers, etc.

Only five rules:

1. Respect me and others. Especially me....I'm a nice host, but it is still MY masque.
2. Respect Lit's rules.
3. Never take off your mask.
4. Have fun.
5. Don't judge.

You can even indulge in kinky games of bondage, domination, etc. Or watch, or whatever. Bring your own stuff or eat what we offer. Be aware, though, that all that I have to offer for food and drink are:

1. Whiskey.
2. Lager.
3. Stout.
4. Gin.
5. Brandy.
6. Dr. Pepper.
7. Pizza with Canadian bacon, pineapples, and black olives.
8. Fried and breaded calamari with marinara sauce.
9. Sliders with fries.
10. Fish and chips with malt vinegar.
11. Meatball marinara subs.
12. Philly cheesesteaks.

Of course, this being Lit, none of my food ever spoils.

If you want cocktails, vodka, or tequila, bring your own bottles. Sorry, this is just what I keep in my personal stash that I share with you. Same with food. Sorry, vegans, but I will at least respect your choices if you bring them. I won't pick on you for it.

Oh, and my own mask is that of the Devil Himself. You know, Satan, Lucifer. Beelzebub. Yeah, that guy.

Oh, and anyone who wants to play as my assistant for even a little while can do so. The assistant will actually have a lot of freedom of action and part of his/her job will be to have fun and make the time people more fun. So fucking on the job will actually be encouraged, though some bartending duties will be undertaken by myself and perhaps my assistant if necessary.

Overall, though, not a very organized place, but then I own it and prefer to make it all about people enjoying themselves. And since I own it, I can devise whatever way to clean up the messes that I wish....but nobody ever has to leave....ever. They can come and go free and easy.
 
Back
Top