Just a little more

Bigtittedwife

Literotica Guru
Visual stimulation along with a text to him saying "your cock here"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 30
Love your thread...and your messages....pm box is full darlin....but i did try to respond to last message...hope to talk more soon....

Damn... Absolutely beautiful view

Thank you. If you like what you see stay tuned for more. My husband is helping me take more to post soon. Who knows if I have enough demand for it I may take requests. Please bare with me as I learn how to use the site.

Love your thread...and your messages....pm box is full darlin....but i did try to respond to last message...hope to talk more soon....

I think I have room now. I am still figuring out how to keep my PM box clean. It got full very quickly. I am thinking of writing some of my fantasies out and posting them here. You may want to keep an eye open for them if you would like a look into my deeper fantasies.

Thank you. If you like what you see stay tuned for more. My husband is helping me take more to post soon. Who knows if I have enough demand for it I may take requests. Please bare with me as I learn how to use the site.

Well, we're here waiting doll... Impatiently lol

Do these bottoms match my top?

Maybe black lace instead? Or blue and Pink?

Attachments

• IMG_2573.JPG
    IMG_2573.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 20
Anniversary presents

Our 4th anniversary is coming up this weekend. I want to surprise him with new lingerie and a home cooked meal wearing something daring. Will this work ok?

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2576.jpg
    IMG_2576.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 20
Our 4th anniversary is coming up this weekend. I want to surprise him with new lingerie and a home cooked meal wearing something daring. Will this work ok?
Its working fine for me sexy lady!
Does that make you the after dinner treat and gift:devil:

Back