Sleeping naked

I can sleep wearing clothes, but I only do it if I'm sleeping on a friend's sofa for the night after a night out or something. However, I have been known to go to sleep wearing clothes and wake up naked (which was hilarious when I did this sleeping in the same bed as a female friend). The vast majority of the time, I sleep naked, even if it's just for a quick nap. So much more comfortable :)

Agree with you there honey. It does feel more comfortable sleeping naked.
 
Anyone else like me can't sleep unless they are completely naked? I know I twist and turn a lot. Not only that but sometimes when u wake up in the middle of the night I just like to have free range and be able to organ myself back to sleep. ;)

I always sleep naked. Just cannot imagine not being naked in bed, plus I am one of those guys who generates his own heat so I just get too warm if I wear anything. I also like getting out of bed and walking around naked.
 
I sleep naked if someone's in the bed with me, otherwise it's panties and something very thin, like a chemise.

Had an early morning earthquake once. Thank goodness it wasn't disaster size.
 
The only times I don't sleep naked are when I am ill or sleeping alone at someone else's home and there are other people in the house
 
Definitely naked! Only exception is if I were to end up sleeping on someone else's couch -

And Emma, I'd guess during a big quake folks wouldn't be too concerned about what others were (and weren't) wearing...:)
 
I sleep naked unless, as with the previous posts, it's inappropriate.

I did fall asleep on a train once and dreamt I was naked on it. Oh the relief when I woke.
 
I love sleeping naked, but I seem to do it most in the summer. The rest of the year is pretty much out because I get way to cold.
 
I do sleep nude, and for those worried about an emergency - I can get dressed (except for shoes - in about 30 seconds.

I guess I do everything fast in bed ;)
 
Mmmm, well, it depends on what type of activities I engage in prior to actually sleeping :devil:;)
 
Been sleeping naked my entire life! Nothing more uncomfortable than wearing cloths to bed, besides I like to give my dick a few strokes now and then through out the night!
 
Been sleeping naked my entire life! Nothing more uncomfortable than wearing cloths to bed, besides I like to give my dick a few strokes now and then through out the night!

Yes, a half awake midnight stroke is a very gratifying feeling

Right on guys. Count me in the stroking throughout the night club when I sleep naked, which isn't as often as I'd like because of the kids coming and going throughout the night if they're having bad dreams.
 
I sleep naked unless, as with the previous posts, it's inappropriate.

I did fall asleep on a train once and dreamt I was naked on it. Oh the relief when I woke.

Yeah, those dreams can be a pain. I spend much more time naked than clothed, but I sometimes have those dreams about getting "caught".
 
On the occasion I will sleep in nothing except a pair of panties. But that is the closest I get.
 
I generally sleep naked and my wife rarely wears anything more than a pair of panties or shorts.
 
I absolutely have to sleep naked. I can try to sleep in pajamas but I just get so uncomfortable that I toss and turn until I take them off. It's one of the reasons I hate sleeping at relatives houses. I hate that I am a picky sleeper, but honestly I need to be naked and preferably with a fan on in the room.
 
We use to rarely sleep naked however over the past year or so we like to sleep naked as much as possible.
 
I absolutely have to sleep naked. I can try to sleep in pajamas but I just get so uncomfortable that I toss and turn until I take them off. It's one of the reasons I hate sleeping at relatives houses. I hate that I am a picky sleeper, but honestly I need to be naked and preferably with a fan on in the room.

I like sleeping naked much more comfrtable

Only way to sleep or anything else in bed:))

We use to rarely sleep naked however over the past year or so we like to sleep naked as much as possible.

So sexy. I wish my wife would sleep naked, but she's to self conscious to do it.
 
I cannot sleep unless I am totally naked in bed. Any form of nightwear or pyjamas rides up my arms, legs and body and causes me to have a poor night - therefore no nightwear.

I agree. Im much more comfortable naked.
 
Back
Top