Fantasy BDSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al'ika was now whimpering in pain and pleasure, gripping onto the pelts as hard as she could. She could feel herself closing around his member and soon she gave way to release, squeezing the orc cock in her as hard as her muscles could while let out a loud mewl of pleasure.
 
Keth could hear an audience growing outside the door, with their guttural laughter and boorish jeers at how the new slut must be doing. He hoped she couldn't understand Orcish. He pulled out, not wanting to chance filling her with his seed, and turned her around. "Finish with your mouth," he said gruffly. It wasn't out of meanness, he just wasn't that refined.
 
Al'ika nodded and took him into her mouth quickly. She could hear- and understand- the jeers of the orcs outside and she quickly filtered them out, concentrating at the task at hand.
 
Keth soon finished, releasing an absolute deluge of semen into Al'ika's mouth. he pulled out so that she could breathe. As they recovered, he looked at Al'ika. "Never got your name," he said. "It pretty as you?"
 
After swallowing, she shrugged. "It's Al'ika. Al'ika S'enoi," she said quietly, curling up in a pelt, feeling cold.
 
Keth laid down next to her, embracing her in his warmth and the warmth of the fire and skin. After he was sure she was comfortable he got up and put another log on. "We need to be tricky so others don't catch on. What you think?"
 
Al'ika nodded. "Yes, agreed," she said. She pointed at the door. "However, your men seem to be catcalling outside. And yes, I understand Orcish." Her cheeks became a dark red as she blushed furiously.
 
"Keth let out an angry bellow and the orcs wandered off grumbling that the show was over. "What we do now, smart one?" he asked. "I have ideas but may be a lot for one not an orc."
 
Al'ika shrugged but then she yawned hugely. "Oops," she said, blushing a little bit. "I'm sorry, could we. . . go to sleep? It's been a long day for me. . ."
 
"Sure, but we have t make them think you unwilling prisoner first." he said. "That what tricky thing i talk about."
 
Al'ika shook her head. "I was going to get one before the Mayor's daughter went missing," she confessed quietly. "Why? Would you give me one?"
 
"Was thinking of marking you so no orc lower than me will touch you." Keth said. "Won't work for Lord, but i will be keeping you safe. Will have to chain you down though. Mark goes in not so fun place."
 
(Yes)

Al'ika gave a squeak of surprise and winced. "Um. . . ouch?" she said. "But if it will help. . . " She shakily rose from the bed.
 
Keth laid her back down. He shackled his arms and legs as tight as they would go to prevent wriggling. He got his ink kit out and began inscribing the image of a raging bull over her privates He knew as soon as she screamed the crowd would be back so he yelled, "This my pussy, Boys!" for show. The catcalls started again with whoops and cheers.
 
Al'ika was shaking and blushed when he made his statement. She struggled a little bit, also just for show. Once he began the actual tattoo she let out a blood curling scream, tears springing to her eyes.
 
Keth worked as fast and carefully as possible so as not to hurt her too much. Finally he was done and he unchained her. He motioned over to the full length mirror in the corner. "What you think?" he asked.
 
Shakily, Al'ika got up and saw it. "It's beautiful," she admitted, admiring it in the mirror. She made her way back to the bed and sat down, not able to stand long.
 
Keth laid down next to her and covered them back up. Before he fell asleep next to Al'ika, he said, "Me Keth."
 
Al'ika laid awake for a few minutes, her mind reeling from everything that's happened before falling into a deep, dreamless sleep.
 
Keth got up early in the morning and armored himself for the day. He got a little something out of the cupboard so Al'ika could eat something before he took her back. He woke her up and said, "Eat, then back to cell." He started padding the manacles a bit so they wouldn't chafe as much.
 
Al'ika woke up and winced, sore from last night. She ate hungrily, thanking him once more before offering her wrists to him so she could be shackled again. She felt as though her body was one big bruise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top