A Father's Desire (Closed for Whisperwish19)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Todd Connors
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b525/rocket510/tumblr_lnqswvmETj1qdj98mo1_500_zpsb0710fcc.jpg

Todd was reading a business brief when he heard the buzz of his phone. Pushing the intercom button he heard his secretary’s soft voice. “Mr. Connors. I hate to interrupt you but your wife is on the line.” It seemed lately there was a hint of seductiveness in her voice and sometimes he wondered if she really wanted something more or was it her way of teasing him. He smiled, thinking she probably would come on to him if he made a play for her and gave into the temptation.

“Thanks Gretchen,” he replied. Gretchen was a young go-getter and she also was a great personal secretary who kept track of his appointments and any other important matters that came across her desk. She made sure that whatever he needed would be taken care of so he could focus his full attention to running Connors International.

“Tonya how are you doing,” he asked as he looked at her picture on his desk. In it were him, Tonya, and their daughter, Amber smiling in front of the soccer goal at the high school. It was taken at parents day and Tonya had make it just in time for the photo and then she was off to a client meeting. Amber stood between them in her soccer uniform and Todd was amazed at how grown up she looked.

He couldn't help but notice her ample breasts even hidden in a sports bra. He always gave her a hug before the games and he secretly enjoyed feeling her arms hugging him, pressing her womanly charms against his chest. Sometimes he wondered if she knew what effect she had on him.

“Todd I just got a call from my boss and I have to meet with a client at 5:00 pm. I’m sorry. I know I told you I would be home in time to go to Amber's soccer game. I’ll try to make it for the second half. Is that ok?”

It didn’t matter if it was ok with him. She had missed a lot of Amber’s activities due to her work. And it was not like she had to work. He made enough money to send Amber to the best school and provided for both of them. But she said she needed to do something rather than stay home all day with nothing to do. “It’s ok Tonya,” he said with a bit of sarcasm in his voice. “I understand. Did you call Amber?”

“I tried but she didn’t answer her cell phone. Could you be a dear and tell her for me?”

“Sure. Not a problem,” he replied. It seemed to him that Tonya was drifting away from the responsibilities of parenting and their marriage. She spent a lot of time away from home and their sex life was pretty non-existent. With her working all the time, he was used to her telling him she was too tired or she was not in the mood for sex.

“Thanks and I’ll try to make for the second half. You’re a peach,” she said and then hung up the phone.

Todd looked at the picture again. His daughter’s bright smile stared at him. She was captain of the cheerleading squad and one of the captains for the soccer team.

He enjoyed watching his daughter play goalkeeper, directing the players in front of her. And some of the saves she made were spectacular, diving for loose balls within the box. He had a list of colleges that were interested in her for her soccer skills as well as her academic achievements.

He picked up his cell phone and punched in her number. After a few rings, he heard her sweet voice on voice mail. “Hey Amber, I just talked to your mom and she has to work late again.” He knew she would be able to hear the resentment in his voice. “I’ll get to the game early tonight. Your mom hopes to be there for the second half. I’ll see before the game.”

Putting down the phone, he thought about having to watch his daughter play by himself again. “Oh well,” he said to the empty office, “There is certainly a lot of eye candy on the field for him to watch.”

Amber Tabitha Connors
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/whisperwish19/61_greenshines_seleccion_2_zps26087294.jpg

"Amber! Hey, Amber!" Zach's voice carried over the chaotic noise of the hallway, and Amber found herself stopping and turning to see where he was. A moment later, Zach emerged from the crowd to her left, a smile on his face as he pulled up next to her.

"Sorry, I don't have long," the blond explained as she hefted her gym bag higher up on her shoulder. "What's up?"

"I, uh, just wanted to see what you were doing after the game," Zach explained. "Erica talked like she was going to have people over. I thought I would see..."

"Oh, sorry. I can't," Amber responded quickly, glancing back down the hall to make sure the rest of the team wasn't leaving her behind. "Maybe next time."

"Sure, next time," the handsome teenager replied, flashing his bright smile again. "Hey, good luck in the game tonight."

"It's a match, not a game," she corrected as she turned away and started down the hallway. "But thanks anyway."

The truth was, Amber didn't have to go home after the soccer match was over. She could have gone to Erica's or most anywhere else she wanted, if she had wanted to. Her parents were trusting, and she'd been careful not to do anything to betray that trust. Going to Erica's wouldn't necessarily been that bad. The teenager could have hung out with her friends from the soccer team, as well as some of the girls from the cheerleading team, but she wasn't interested in going with Zach Franklin. In fact, she wasn't really interested in going with any of the boys from her school.

Not that she was a lesbian or anything. Amber just didn't have a lot of patience for high school boys, or anyone who didn't have their shit together.

After a quick meeting in the locker room with the coach, the girls headed out to the field to warm up. Her gloves tucked under one arm, Amber waved to her dad with the other hand and veered to the right so she could talk to him before the match. After weaving through a handful of other adults waiting for their kids to come out, the teen slipped close to her dad and gave him a tight hug, her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you could make it," she admitted as she finally pulled away from his chest. She didn't mention her mom, but it was obvious she wasn't happy that her mom was going to miss another match.

Todd stood outside the school locker room with the other parents waiting to wish their kids well in the match. He was talking to Kathy Thompson, mother of Lindsey Thompson the star mid-fielder for the team. Lindsey had all the skills the other players would die for, speed, and footwork with the ball, precision passing, and most of all a great shot with uncanny accuracy. She led the team in scoring and besides she and Amber got along well as co-captains. With Amber in goal and Lindsey directing the offense, their team was undefeated mid-way through the season.

“Where’s Tonya tonight,” Kathy asked with a demur smile.

“She called earlier and has a meeting with a client. Said she would be here by the second half but we’ll see,” he said half-heartedly knowing there was a bit of sarcastic laced in his reply. “What about John? I don’t see him here.” He added.

He saw the disappointment in her eyes when she answered. “He's out of town again and is due back tomorrow. Seems like he's always too busy for things like this.”

He was about to tell her they have similar spouses who seem to be more interested in their careers but then the girls came out of the locker room. Their eyes left each other, both of them looking for their girls through the handful of parents and friends wishing them well.

He smiled brightly when he saw Amber wave at him and watched as she approached him. She was wearing a huge smile and her long blonde hair, tied in a ponytails danced behind her head. When she got to him, she put her arms around his waist and gave him a tight hug and laid her head on his shoulder. His strong arms circled her and held her against his body. They held the embrace for what seemed a lot longer than usual. Her womanly charms pressed against his chest and for a moment he didn’t want the hug to end. He held her for what seemed a long time and then she pulled away from his chest.

"I'm glad you could make it," she said looking up at him. He saw something different in her gaze but he couldn’t put a finger on it. She didn't mention her mom, but it was obvious she wasn't happy that her mom was going to miss another match. As they looked at each other, the other girls began to head for the field as he looked into her eyes.

“I will always be here for you Amber,” he said hugging her again. “Play well and have fun,” he added, smiling down at her and then she turned and was gone.

And play well she did. The other team was relentless in their attacks and he smiled as each time Amber turned away scoring opportunities. Just before half time and no score in the game, his heart leap into his throat when he watched a shot from outside the 18 trying to find its way to the far corner. Amber dove to her left, just getting her fingertips on the ball, deflecting it off the far post. One of the defenders kicked the ball over the end line for a corner kick. The danger was averted for the moment.

Kathy Thompson, standing next to him, grabbed his arm in the excitement, screaming her approval in his ear. Todd looked at Lindsey’s mom and smiled. “Ohhh I’m sorry Todd,” she said excitedly.

He wondered if it was an accident or done on purpose as he answered her. “No problem Kathy,” The fans were clapping loudly at Amber's miraculous save as they turned to watch the corner kick.

The kick was high and into the box but Amber was in the right position to pluck it out of the air. As the teams ran up field, she kicked it high and true to Lindsey, who began to work her magic in the mid-field. The refs blew the whistle announcing half time. As the teams headed to their benches, he saw her look toward him. She may have been looking for Tonya but she only saw him and then he saw the big smile on her face.

"Alright ladies, everyone listen up," the coach said as the team settled onto the benches in the locker room, most of the girls holding small cups of water or gatorade in their hands. "I'll be honest, we're lucky we're tied considering how poorly we've played in the midfield. Amber and Janice have kept them off the score board, but we can't keep putting ourselves in that position. Midfield, communicate. If we communicate and we can shorten those passes, tighten them up, then we can shift the action to their side of the field, once we do that we put them on their heels where we want them."

Amber sipped some water as she listened to the coach go into more detail on the adjustments that he wanted to make. She knew the coach was right. She'd made some really good saves, but if they kept giving the other team so many shots on goal eventually something was going to get past her. And Amber was determined not to give up a goal, especially not with her dad watching.

Luckily, the second half went just as the coach had drawn things up. The midfielders were much crisper with their passes and controlled the ball, putting the pressure on the other teams defense. Soon, Amber's teammates had put two goals on the board and the match moved into stoppage time. Amber glanced toward the spot in the stands where her dad was sitting, wondering if her mom had managed to make it for the 2nd period, but there was no sign of her. The teenager did notice that her dad was sitting close to one of the other moms and she couldn't help but notice that the woman was touching his arm and his shoulder, clearly flirting with him.

Her cheeks turned red at the thought of some middle aged woman hitting on her dad, and him letting her do it. She was still thinking about it as the match ended and she shook hands with the other side. In fact, it was all Amber could think about as she showered and dressed.

"Who was that woman you were sitting with?" she asked the moment she exited the locker room and saw her father.

At half time, Todd kept glancing at the entrance gate, hoping to see his wife Tonya. But every time he looked, there was no sign of her arriving to watch Amber's game. He resigned himself to the fact that she would more likely not show up again.

Kathy Thompson, standing next to him saw him glancing to the entrance. "Tonya's not coming is she?"

"Well it certainly looks that way," Todd responded.

"I know how you feel," she said putting her arm on his shoulder. "My husband seems to find the most opportune time to miss Lindsay's matches."

The teams came back onto the pitch and Todd saw his daughter look up into the stands. He was sure she was looking for her mother and then he saw the questioning look on her face.

As the teams took the pitch, his cell phone went off. He saw it was from Tonya and quickly answered it, hoping she would be on her way.

"Hey Todd we are still meeting with client. He had a lot of changes to the way we were putting together the advertising of his new cosmetics line. We have to make a presentation to the his board tomorrow afternoon and he just left. The boss wants to get it done tonight. We are headed back to the office and I probably won't be home until about 1:00 am. Please tell Amber I'm really sorry."

Todd took a moment to digest her news. He knew Amber would be mad when she found out. "I'm sorry to hear that Tonya. Amber is really playing well and she really wanted you here."

There was short silence and then he heard her curt answer. "Todd there is nothing I can do about this. Tell Amber I will make it up to her ..... I have to go Todd. We have to get back to the office."

"No problem Tonya," he replied. The line went dead and he thought you really are turning into a selfish bitch.

"Is everything ok?" Kathy Thompson asked as she put her hand on his shoulder again.

"Yea everything is just fine," he said with a voice filled with sarcasm.

The second half started out much like the first half but then the midfield came alive. Lindsay Thompson scored one goal and set up another one on a fine cross into the box where another forward headed it past a diving goalkeeper. Kathy Thompson was excited for her daughter she grabbed onto Todd's arm every time her daughter made a great pass or a shot on goal. While Kathy's daughter did her part, Amber made a few spectacular saves to preserve the shutout.

At the end of the game, the fans cheered another victory and as the team left the field, he saw Amber staring up at him. He could tell she was mad and he didn't blame her for being mad at her mom for not showing up.

He and Kathy stood chatting outside the locker room when Lindsay came out all smiles. Fans congratulated her on her goal and assist and when she got to them, Kathy gave her daughter a big hug. They left and as they walked to the parking lot, Todd turned to see Amber emerge from the locker room.

People were congratulating her on a great game but she just looked at him and he could tell something was on her mind. He expected her to start a rant about her mom and he was caught off guard when she glared at him and said, "Who was that woman you were sitting with?"

He could see that she was not happy with what she saw during the game. "That was Mrs. Thompson. You know .... Lindsay's mom."

Before she could ask about her mom, Todd added, "Your mom called at half time and said she has to work late tonight. She said she would probably be home about 1:00 am. Something about a big presentation that got changed at the last minute." As he talked he wondered if she was really having an affair with her boss. Their late meetings seemed to be getting more and more common.

"I'm headed for home. Do you want a ride?" He had the feeling the subject of Kathy Thompson hanging on him during the game would continue when they got home.

So not only was her dad letting this desperate cougar rub herself all over him in front of all of the people in the stands at the match, but she was the mother of one of Amber's teammates, too. For the first time in a long time, the teenager found herself feeling disappointed in her father. She was used to being disappointed by her mother, that was nothing new, but her dad was the one person she could usually count on to be there for her.

"I'm headed for home. Do you want a ride?" he offered as Amber bit her tongue and avoided going further down her previous line of questioning.

For a moment she considered not going with him, letting her anger with him push her toward a night with her friends, a night of being hit on by the boys from school, but she that would ultimately only be a punishment for her, rather than her father. So, shoving her hands into the pockets of her hoodie, the teenager nodded her head and started toward the parking lot, shoulder to shoulder with her father.

She said little on the way home, still fuming at the thought of her father and Lindsay's mom being so cozy with one another while they were supposed to be watching the soccer match. When they finally reached the house, Amber lugged her gym bag and her backpack from school up the stairs, calling down to her dad as she reached the top, "I'm going to work on some home work if you need me."

After removing her over sized hoodie, Amber stretched out on the soft, fuzzy rug in her bedroom, wearing her white leggings and a pink tank, determined to make it through her biology reading and to do her best to forget about her day.

Todd saw his daughter hesitate when he offered her a ride home. He could tell she was angry with him for talking to Lindsay's mother. He didn't want to argue with her in front of the other parents and players. He also knew he was going to get the silent treatment on the way home. Todd knew his daughter well enough to know her moods and now was not the time to push her hot buttons. They could discuss it in the car or at home.

He sighed when she didn't really answer him but shrugged her shoulders, nodded and then stuffed her hands inside her hoodie. He wondered why she didn't want to go to one of the parties usually held after the games. As they approached the parking lot, a boy named Zach came up to them and asked Amber to go to Erika's house for a little party. Amber looked at him and then at her dad. "I told you before the game that I can't go to the party."

Todd looked at his daughter and wondered why she wouldn't go to the party. He was about to ask when she looked at him and said, "He asked me after school and I told him I couldn't." Amber promptly shut her mouth and buried her hands deeper into her hoodie causing the hood to cover most of her head. Todd knew when to quit and figured she would open up when she wanted.

Their conversation on the ride home was short and Todd didn't want to push the issue just yet. He occasionally glanced at his daughter slumped down in the passenger seat looking out the window. Her reflection reflection in the window gave the impression she had something important on her mind. He reasoned that it had to be something more important than him talking to Mrs. Thompson. Why would she be so upset with him talking to another parent even if she grabbed onto his arm. Todd turned onto their street and a thought passed through his head, 'Was she jealous of her?'

He put the thought out of his head and when they arrived home Amber immediately went to the stairs. He watched her walk up and then she turned at the top of the stairs "I'm going to work on some home work if you need me."

Todd went to the family room bar and poured a bourbon on the rocks. He looked at the clock, seeing it was only 9 o'clock. Tonya would not be home until maybe midnight or 1:00 am. He turned on the television and sipped his drink thinking his wife was probably having an affair with her boss. He found it difficult since he owned his own business that she would be working those kinds of hours. Then his daughter was upstairs and mad about him and Mrs. Thompson talking during the match.

After switching channels he decided to go up stairs and try to talk to his daughter. Taking his drink with him, he climbed the stairs and when he got to her room, he saw her door was not completely closed. He stood in the hallway looking at his daughter stretched out on the floor on her soft rug wearing her white leggings and pink top. Her ass was facing him and he couldn't help but notice the firm round cheeks in the tight leggings.

He felt a stirring in his balls as he stared at his daughter. 'I shouldn't be having these thoughts,' he thought but he could not tear his eyes from her ripe young body. Memories flooded his mind of past times he had accidentally saw his daughter in suggestive lingerie that showed the outline of her youthful figure. Now as he stood outside her door, he saw her glance up from her school book and see his reflection in the full length mirror on the closet door.

Their eyes met and he tried to smile wondering if she knew what he was thinking. He composed himself and opened the door walking into her room unable to resist looking at her cute ass.

Todd took a seat on the bed and then a sip of his bourbon. He cleared his throat. "Amber we need to talk. I know you are upset about your mom not coming to the match and then Mrs. Thompson and I talking during the match. Is there something on your mind that you want to talk about?"

It took a few moments for Amber to notice that her father was standing in the doorway behind her and when she finally did she would have sworn, if it had been anyone else, that he was looking at her butt. His eyes quickly moved up to the mirror meeting her own. Maybe he was looking at her butt, the teenager thought, probably thinking she shouldn't be wearing such tight, revealing pants. That was the kind of things Moms and Dads seemed to be overly concerned with when they looked at their kids.

He looked like he had something on his mind, so it was no surprise a moment later when he entered her room and took a seat on the bed. Amber didn't really mind, she and her father had a good relationship, even if she was a little pissed at him at the moment.

"Amber we need to talk. I know you are upset about your mom not coming to the match and then Mrs. Thompson and I talking during the match. Is there something on your mind that you want to talk about?" he asked.

"I'm not upset about Mom. I've kind of come to expect it from her, you know?" the teenager said, still looking at her dad through the reflection in the mirror as she continued to lay on her belly. "I just don't understand why you would let Lindsay's mom hang all over you like that...in front of everyone...in front of me."

Amber finally rolled over onto her side to face her father, her pink tank top twisting beneath her and exposing not only her flat, tan stomach, but the light green bra she wore beneath it. "Is there something going on between you and her? I'm just saying dad, you could do better."

Todd watched his daughter staring at his reflection in the mirror, thinking about what he asked her. Sipping more of his bourbon, he listened to her response. "I'm not upset about Mom. I've kind of come to expect it from her, you know?"

He couldn't help but notice the nice firm butt staring at him as she continued to lay on her stomach, her long pony tail off to one side. He was about to say something but then she continued. "I just don't understand why you would let Lindsay's mom hang all over you like that...in front of everyone...in front of me."

Todd thought about the conversations with Lindsay's mom and he could see how someone could misconstrue what was going on. Lindsay's mom had touched him a few times and during the exciting parts of the game had grabbed onto his arm, jumping up and down as either Amber or Lindsay made incredible plays. One could almost reach the conclusion they were married.

He watched her roll over onto her side and look up at him. He noticed her tank top slide up exposing her tight abdomen muscles and the light green bra that held her breasts from falling out.

He was still staring at her green bra when she asked, "Is there something going on between you and her? I'm just saying dad, you could do better."

Todd looked at her face and he could see in her eyes that she saw him staring at her breasts. He felt a little foolish ogling his daughter's body but he had to admit it is was a very fine body.

"No dear. There is nothing going on between me and Lindsay's mom. Your mom didn't show up and I happen to sit next to her. I admit she was a bit excited during the game and grabbed onto my arm." He knew it was more than that. She was giving him a lot of signals that she would welcome some male companionship since her husband was out of town a lot.

And Todd was certainly thinking of the possibilities with Lindsay's mom. Hell his own love life was on hold. He and Tonya had not had sex in a long time due to her odd work schedule and quite frankly he was getting lonely not having someone to share his bed.

Todd looked at her exposed skin and bra and noticed that she made no attempt to pull her top down over her bra or to cover her bare skin. He had the feeling there was something more to her questions as he sipped another taste of bourbon. He saw her studying his face and then her eyes seemed to move up and down his body as if she were surveying him.

He also had the feeling she was looking for an argument with him. They had argued in the past but this seemed different. They were in her bedroom, Tonya would not be home until both of them were asleep in bed.

Looking into her eyes, he laughed and posed her own question back to her. "What do you mean I could do better? Are you suggesting I take a lover? And if so did you have someone in mind?"

As she waited for her dad to respond to her comment, Amber noticed that his eyes lingered for a moment on her chest. She was used to it from pretty much every guy she talked to at school, teachers too. She was used to it from random strangers on the street, she wasn't really used to it from her father though. She wondered if her dad had noticed that she'd moved up another cup size, and was trying to figure out where his little girl went, or if it was just biology. Man sees nice set of boobs and can't help himself, even if it is his daughter's rack.

Was her dad a boob man? The teenager decided it was possible, considering her mom had nice, full breasts. Mrs. Thompson had big tits too, though, Amber was almost positive they were fake.

"What do you mean I could do better? Are you suggesting I take a lover? And if so did you have someone in mind?" she heard her father ask, drawing her attention back to their conversation.

"No, I'm definitely not saying you need to cheat on mom," the teenager quickly clarified. "I just meant that if you're going to flirt with another woman you could find someone better than Lindsay's mom. She's such a cougar."

As Amber rolled fully onto her back, she let her eyes take in her father from head to toe. "You're too good for someone like her...you're way hotter than the other dads your age, you could probably go out with girls ten years younger than you...maybe even younger."

Her eyes lingering for a moment on her dad's large biceps, Amber absently pulled at her leggings, not realizing that she was causing some noticeable camel toe.

"No, I'm definitely not saying you need to cheat on mom. I just meant that if you're going to flirt with another woman you could find someone better than Lindsay's mom. She's such a cougar."

Todd didn't think he was flirting with Lindsay's mom but evidently his daughter thought he was and now she was telling him that Lindsay's mom was a cougar. He wondered for a moment about the comment and had to admit they woman die have her paws all over him at the match.

He was going to make a comment and his eyes were still drawn to her tight ass cheeks and her bra when showed much more than he had seen of her in a long while. His daughter rolled over and looked at him in a different way. He saw her eyes roaming up and down his body and then she said. "You're too good for someone like her...you're way hotter than the other dads your age, you could probably go out with girls ten years younger than you...maybe even younger."

Todd looked at his daughter and saw that she had pulled at her leggings letting him see the outline of her young pussy lips tightly outlined against the thin material. He felt a tingling in his balls as his daughter lay in front of him, part of her bra revealing her breasts and now he was showing him the outline of her pussy. She was so close that he could easily reach out and touch her. But while she was his daughter, right now she was looking damn desirable. Given that his wife had pretty much stopped their sexual relations, Todd found himself thinking sensual thoughts about his daughter.

He knew he had better leave or something was going to happen. He sipped his bourbon and stood looking at his daughter. He saw her eyes stare at his crotch and he realized his cock had thickened a little while he was thinking about his daughter. It was almost as if his daughter was teasing him by showing him parts of her body.

"Listen Amber......" Todd voice was angry when he said. "I don't think you should be lying around like that." He had a feeling she was going to pick a fight with him about the way she dressed and in a flash it had been a long time since he had spanked Amber.

Something changed in her father's demeanor just before he stood up, Amber could sense it even if she didn't know what had changed or why. It was all in his body language, the way his grip tightened on the glass he was holding, or the way he straightened his back as if he was preparing for a fight. The teen wondered if perhaps she'd said too much. She had always felt like she could say almost anything to her father, but she also knew that he had a fierce temper anytime someone pushed him too far.

"I don't think you should be lying around like that," he said, his voice cold and hard.

Really? After the way he acted with Lindsay's mom during the match, he was going to lecture her about how she was dressed in the privacy of her own bedroom. With an audible huff, Amber rolled back over onto her stomach, turning her back to her father, signaling that she had no interest in discussing her clothing choices with him.

Turning her attention back to her biology book, the teenager squirmed slightly, trying to get comfortable, unaware that as she shifted and turned the tight leggings she wore had begun to work their way down her hips, revealing the top curves of her butt.

"I should get back to my homework," she finally said, hoping her father would take a hint and leave her alone.

When Todd told Amber she shouldn't be lying around like that he meant that when he was around, she should have more respect for him. But the way she looked at him and said nothing, rubbed him the wrong way. His grip tightened on the glass of bourbon as he stared at his daughter.

She gave him a burning look that was filled with a defiant attitude. Then he heard her let out a huff that was to Todd a complete dismissal of what he had asked of her. He watched as she rolled over onto her stomach as if to convey to Todd that she didn't care what he thought of her outfit. He looked at Amber, incredulous that she would simply turn away from him like he was someone inferior to her and she didn't have to listen to him.

Amber was staring at her school book as if she was done talking to her dad. Then she wiggled her hips a little, squirming on the rug. The motions of her body revealed the top of her naked ass cheeks to Todd. She seemed to be indifferent to showing him her naked ass and he saw red at the indignant way she was acting. First accusing him of flirting with Lindsay's mom, then telling him he would do better with a young woman rather than the cougar hanging on him at the match, flaunting her naked ass as if to let him know she was not going to listen to him.

"I should get back to my homework," she said in a low voice not looking at him.

Todd looked at his daughter lying in front of him, her exposed ass cheeks staring at him and she seemed to not care that he was staring at her young body. He set the almost empty glass of bourbon on the dresser and walked to his daughter. He stood over her and she completely ignored him, instead staring at her school book.

Todd quickly sat down on the back of her knees and with one quick motion pulled her leggings down to expose her entire ass to him. He raised her hand just as she turned her head to say something and let it fall hard on her left ass cheek. "You think you can disrespect your father young lady. I'll teach you not to turn your back on me." He hit her right ass cheek hard, hearing the slap on her naked flesh resound in the room.

He heard her yelp but he didn't stop, slapping her ass again on each cheek, seeing her young bottom turning red. But something else was happening as his felt his cock thicken in his trousers as he raised his hand again ready to land another blow. "Do you think you can just blow me off like you do your friends?" he asked as another blow hit her naked bottom.

Hearing her father start toward the door, Amber relaxed slightly, but a moment later he reversed course and was standing over her. She could feel him looming above her, watching her and immediately she tensed expecting some kind of verbal tongue lashing. She'd probably earned it the way she'd spoken to him. Amber and her father had always had a close relationship, which meant she knew exactly how to push his buttons, and ignoring him or being dismissive of what he was saying was definitely a button for him.

The teenager was just about to swallow her pride and offer her father an apology when suddenly he was on top of her, pinning her legs to the ground with his weight. She was too shocked to react immediately, but a moment later when she felt him yank her leggings down she cried out, "What are you doing?"

Amber got her answer a half second later as her father's hand came down hard against her bare ass. He was spanking her? Another smack of his hand against her skin confirmed that her father was indeed spanking her, something he hadn't done in years. And even when she'd been a child and he'd spanked her on occasion, he'd never spanked her bare bottom like he was doing this time.

She squirmed but nothing she did seemed to dislodge her father from the back of her legs. She squealed too, though the squeals were driven by embarrassment and surprise more than by the pain of being spanked. True, the smack of her father's hands did sting but it wasn't that bad.

"Do you think you can just blow me off like you do your friends?" he asked as another blow hit her naked bottom.

"No...no...I'm sorry..." Amber cried out in response, desperate to stop the spanking. She couldn't believe that her father was actually spanking her, that he had actually pulled her pants down and was spanking her bare ass. Did he think that she was wearing panties underneath her leggings or did he want to spank her bare ass? Was he looking at her ass cheeks at that very moment? Could he see her pussy, too?

When he first jumped onto the back of her knees, and pulled down her leggings, he thought she had worn underwear. He was surprised to see her naked ass cheeks but that was not going to stop Todd from administering a spanking to his daughter. Todd felt Amber squirming under him trying to free herself from him. She yelped with each blow to her naked rear and then he heard Amber calling out to him. "No...no...I'm sorry..."

Ignoring her cries for him to stop and telling him she was sorry, Todd landed another blow onto each cheek of her ass. Looking down at his daughter, he saw the spanking he was giving her had reddened her skin. But he saw more of her young womanly body than he ever had.

When she bucked her hips, trying to free herself, he saw her young pussy devoid of hair staring up at him. He was a bit surprised that she was completely shaven and Todd tried to put the vision of her womanly sex out of his head as he landed another blow.

"I .... I don't think you're sorry Amber. Your attitude lately has been shitty," he told her landing another smack on the ass. "I think you are getting to big for your britches and think you can say anything you please. Even thinking that Mrs. Thompson and I were messing around at the match. You should put more energy into your game than watching the people in the stands."

Todd landed two more smacks and saw the bright red glow on her naked ass. He realized that he had done something that he had not done in a long time, spank his daughter. He tried to remember the last time he lost his temper and spanked her. It was a few years back when she blamed another player on her U13 team for allowing the goal even though she was the goalkeeper. They had argued and he lost his temper and spanked her when they got home.

Now he looked down at his grown daughter and she had stopped struggling after the last few slaps. It was as if she was accepting her punishment. Todd saw her face turn away as if to wait for another blow. Instead of raining more slaps on her rear, he ran his hand over her naked bottom, feeling the heat radiating from her skin. Instead of trying to get away from his hand, he felt her bottom slightly rotating against it. 'Did she like the spanking,' he thought as he rubbed her red skin.

"I .... I'm sorry Amber," he stammered. "I sometimes lose my temper. Maybe if I rub it, it will feel better." His hand was on one cheek rubbing when it slid between her thighs to touch the lips of her sex. Todd heard a soft moan from her lips as he pulled his hand from her ass and looked down at his daughter she shifted slightly and looked back at him.

As her father continued to punish her, his hands smacking hard against her bare cheeks, Amber buried her face in her hands. She squealed and whimpered with each firm slap from his large, rough hands. Her ears and face were burning and her head was swimming, confused by his sudden anger, confused by his choice of punishments, confused by the emotions she'd felt during the soccer match, but most of all, confused by the way her body was responding to the spanking that her father was administering.

The teen had bucked and squirmed at first, shocked at her father's decision to expose her buttocks, alarmed by the fierceness of the first couple of blows, but soon she had stilled. Amber knew it was wrong, but some part of her was enjoying the spanking, the strength she could feel in her father's hands, the way he held her down and controlled her. She liked the sting she felt in her ass cheeks, that burning feeling, and the accompanying tingling that had spread without warning to her pussy.

And so, she laid beneath him, praying that the punishment would end soon, not because it hurt too much, but because if he didn't stop spanking her soon, the teen feared she might actually become wet. The thought of her father noticing that she had become aroused while he spanked her was mortifying to Amber, even if it was true, even if she didn't really have any control over it.

Then, suddenly, the spanking seemed to be over. Her father's hands were still on her backside though, rubbing the stinging red parts of her cheeks as he murmured an apology. Feeling his hands caressing her ass did nothing to lessen Amber's arousal or her embarrassment. She considered trying once again to free herself from his weight, but before she could decide how, she felt a jolt of energy surge through her entire body. It took a second to realize what had just happened, but soon the teen recognized that her father's fingertips had just brushed against her pussy lips for a brief moment.

Shocked, Amber glanced back over her shoulder at her father, wondering if it was an accident, wondering if he even realized what he'd done. "Are you done?" she asked, her thighs spreading ever so slightly apart as she waited for an answer, unsure which answer she wanted to hear more.

It was an honest accident, he reasoned, that his hand slipped between his daughter's thighs or was it. As he was rubbing her rear end, trying to soothe her pain from the spanking, he felt her thighs open slightly when his hand rubbed near the inside of her thigh. It was a natural move on his part, one that he had done with his wife for years, to rub her pussy while she lay on her stomach. But this was not his wife, this was his daughter and he had slipped his fingers between her thighs and briefly touched her pussy.

What surprised him was the wetness he felt. He didn't think she should be wet from the spanking unless she liked what he had done. Mixed emotions filled Todd's brain as he looked down at his daughter's buttocks. It was nicely formed and he felt a surge of desire to keep touching it. He knew it was not right but the urge to continue to touch the soft skin kept his hand firmly in place. The heat from the spanking radiated against his palm while the soft white skin had turned a crimson red.

Random thoughts flooded his mind of his daughter. He suddenly realized that he had been admiring her for some time now that she was getting older. She was no longer the little girl with the cutesy smile. She was a grown woman and would soon be going off to college. He saw pictures of her in his mind of her and her friends at summer soccer camp, wearing shorts and sports bras that left little to the imagination. Todd thought of the times he would come to the field early to pick her up and rather enjoyed watching her and her friends running around in their scanty outfits.

Todd knew that Amber could feel his fingers touching her young pussy. Looking down at his hand, still on her ass cheeks, he thought she would have jumped up and yelled something at him. Instead he was surprised that she simply looked over her shoulder and asked him, "Are you done?"

Her tone was almost nonchalant in the way she said it. Almost as if she liked the idea and the way he touched her. Also when she asked him, he saw her thighs open just a bit wider as if inviting him to touch her again. She didn't seem all that upset, only concerned to ask if he was done punishing her.

Todd closed his eyes, thinking of his daughter and his wife. His wife all but stopped having sex with him and now his daughter lay on the floor, her naked ass staring up at him. He had to make a split second decision whether to touch her again or get up and walk out of the room. The sensible thing to do would be to get up and walk out but the combination of his daughter's attitude and the bourbon he drank was clouding his decision making. He was also not sure how she would react to his advances.

He looked at her and then at her buttocks. "No I'm not done yet Amber," he told her. Rubbing her bottom again, he dipped his fingers between her thighs and rubbed the lips of her pussy. He was treading on dangerous territory and he had made his decision to push things further. "I have a feeling you liked the spanking and you like it when I touch you like this," he said pushing a finger against her vaginal opening.

Last edited:
As Amber waited for her father to respond to her question, she let her eyes roam down over his upper body, lingering for a moment on his powerful arms, which, like the muscles of his chest, strained against the fabric of his shirt. He was a man, strong and hard and mature, not like the boys she went to school with, the boys who would give anything to get into her pants. She didn't want anything to do with those boys, but her father...well, he was already in her pants..

"No I'm not done yet Amber," he finally said, his hands once again moving across her buttocks. His hands were so strong, she could feel the power in them when he touched her, even when he was being gentle. It made her tremble slightly, and made her pussy, which was already wet, tingle with excitement. Amber turned her gaze away from her father, staring at the floor in front of her as she felt his fingers slip down over the curves of her ass, down between her legs until they brushed easily across her sex.

"I have a feeling you liked the spanking and you like it when I touch you like this," he said pushing a finger against her vaginal opening.

What he said was true, but Amber still wasn't sure that she could say it out loud, or that she should. She did like it, all of it. She wanted more. She wanted to feel his finger inside of her, she wanted to feel the smack of his hand against her flesh again, while he rubbed her pussy, while he violated her...

"Please..." the teen finally gasped as she closed her eyes and surrendered to her father's touch.

Todd waited a moment before doing anything after he told her he had a feeling she liked the spanking and the way he touched her. His fingers were poised at the entrance to his daughter's pussy ready to explore. He saw her head looking away from him, staring down at the plush carpet while her legs opened ever so slightly wider.

As one finger slid past the tight vaginal opening, he heard her mutter, "Please..." It was not said in a tone that she wanted him to quit. He felt her legs open further and he knew her quiet plea was one of accepting what her father was doing.

This was a big step for both of them and then he slid his thick finger into her young pussy while his thumb massaged the tight hole of her ass. His other hand began to rub her ass cheeks as his finger slid deeper into her pussy.

He heard the soft groan from Amber as his finger slid fully into her cunt. His own desire was growing harder in his pants as he started to withdraw his finger feeling her velvety walls clutching it tightly. He knew where this was going to lead as leaned down to place butterfly kisses all over her ass cheeks while his finger began to slowly fuck her pussy.

As Amber felt her father's finger push against her wet opening and then a moment later, felt it enter her, she tried unsuccessfully to stop herself from moaning. As he pushed deeper between her lips, she moaned louder. Then, when she felt his thumb slip into the crack of her ass and press against her tight hole, she bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out.

The teenager's brain was screaming for her to stop her father, but every part of her body was begging for more. Her nipples stiffened almost immediately, her cheeks turning red, her heart pounding inside her chest, her nipples stiffening quickly and poking against the thick fabric of her sports bra, and her pussy growing as wet as she'd ever felt it.

As Amber struggled to control herself and to deal with the assault of desire and pleasure and confusion that threatened to overwhelm her, she felt her father's mouth on her buttocks, kissing her again and again. Once again she found herself surprised, not only by her father's actions, but by how intensely her body responded to those actions. She'd never imagined that having someone kiss her ass, literally, could be such a turn on, let alone having them rub her asshole, but those things were turning her on just as much as having his finger inside of her sex.

The teenager wondered what her father would do next. Was he going to spank her again? Was he going to put a finger inside her ass, as he'd already done with her vagina? Was he going to let his tongue slip between her buttocks to tease her anus?

Her mind racing with the illicit possibilities, Amber moaned more loudly, glancing back over her shoulder at her father as he hovered over her bare ass.

As Todd's finger slid in and out of his daughter's pussy, while his lips gave her ass cheeks little butterfly kisses, he could hear her moans becoming louder. He had went over the line and it was too late to turn back now. The desire and lust in his body was overwhelming for the young girl laying on her stomach in front of him.

If she had wanted him to stop, she would have yelled, screamed and started kicking to get away from him. Instead she shifted her bottom a little more and tried to spread her thighs farther than her leggings would allow.

With each thrust of his thick finger inside her pussy, he could hear her breathing quicken and more groans filled the room. The wetness of her pussy was coating his finger with a lot of her juices, making it easier for his finger to slide in and out of her tight hole. Every thrust was met with the muscles of her pussy tightening around the digit.

He felt his own breathing quicken as he smelled her sex with each kiss on her ass cheek. Todd was becoming more aroused with his daughter's body lying in front of him. His cock was threatening to break out of his trousers as his desire for her grew.

She turned her head to look at him and he saw the pure lust in her eyes. He could tell she was experiencing this for the first time and her eyes told him that she wanted him to keep going. Todd moved quickly between her thighs and pulled at the leggings covering her legs. He wanted to see her naked bottom and she didn't fight him when he pulled on the cotton material. Pulling the leggings off, he threw them to the side and looked down at the nice bottom of his daughter.

Grabbing her hips he pulled her onto her knees, her ass in front of him. Dipping his head, he licked all over one ass cheek and then slid his tongue between the crack, flicking his tongue at the tight anal opening. He heard her moan as his tongue slipped to the other cheek, kissing and licking it.

His finger found her pussy and instead of pushing it into her, he moved it to her clit, rubbing it as his tongue dipped once again into the crack of her ass. This time he licked at the tight opening and then as he rubbed her clit, his tongue dipped between the tight muscles of her ass listening to her moan loudly.

He wondered how she liked this treatment as he began to rub her clit harder as he tongue fucked her ass.

Despite the fact that her body was yielding eagerly to the touch of her father's hand, each time his finger pushed into her, Amber grew angrier. How dare he come into her room and treat her like this? Exposing her by pulling her pants down, punishing her by spanking her bottom with his strong, firm hands, violating her with his finger, making her wet...making her want him? What made him think she would just accept this? Or they she wanted it? Who did he think he was?

The answer was obvious. He was her daddy. He was Amber's daddy and he was right, she did want it. That didn't keep her from being mad at him, or from being humiliated by the experience.

Cuss words streamed through the teen's mind as he further exposed her by ripping her leggings off, leaving her in nothing but the pink top that barely covered her breasts. The string of words that raced through her mind was momentarily halted when Amber's father grabbed her hips and pulled her demonstratively to her knees. She gasped in surprise as a shudder of excitement caused her body to tremble in anticipation.

She glanced over her shoulder at him, wondering if this was the moment when her father would unsheathe the monster in his pants and bury it inside her. For years Amber had felt an attraction to her father, a connection. She had imagined what it might feel like when he finally gave into the attraction and took her. The teenager was certain now that such a moment was inevitable, but as she watched him she saw him lower himself down behind her, and a moment later she felt his mouth and his tongue on her ass.

As her father's tongue slowly traveled back and forth across her butt, Amber found her anger melting away, replaced by sheer desire and uncontrollable lust. When he began to rub her clit she began to moan loudly. Then his tongue slipped between her cheeks and then into her tight hole. Amber had never felt a sensation quite like it. It was marvelous. It was maddening.

Soon the teenager was rocking backward, pressing her ass against her father's tongue and face. And then she twisted and extended one hand behind her back, placing it on top of her father's head and pulled his head closer, forcing him deeper into her crack.

Todd couldn't help it. He was always fascinated by his daughter whether it was her great looks or her athletic prowess. There was always something about her that he couldn't quite put his finger on but now he knew what it was. Todd desired her sexually and wanted her to feel the pleasures of sex from him, not from some young boy in the backseat of a car that didn't know the first thing about making a young woman scream with passionate bliss.

He wondered how she would take the spanking and now with his fingers dipped into her pussy while his tongue danced on her ass. She could have screamed at him but she didn't and he knew now she wanted to know what it felt like to have a man make love to her. In the past, when he accidently saw her naked or she walked into the bathroom when he was taking a shower, they made excuses but tonight changed all that. Tonight his wife was working or probably fucking her boss and he wanted to show Amber some of the joys of sex. There were so many ways and places to experience sensual bliss and he wanted to show her those ways.

The moans were growing louder as he rubbed her clit and slid his tongue along the crack of her ass. When he dipped his tongue into her tight hole, the moans grew more intense. She was not fighting him but enjoying what he was doing to her.

The way her hips were rocking back and forth, was encouraging him to thrust his finger faster against her clit. Todd felt his daughter moving and looked up to sse her head turn sideways to look at him. There was a look of lust on her face and her eyes were staring at him, glazed over with approval of the feeling she was experiencing.

He saw her hand extending and for a moment he thought she was going to push his head away from her ass. But instead her hand reached for the top of his head, grabbing his hair and pulling insistently toward her ass. Todd let her guide his head, pulling it harder against her ass. His tongue slid out and dove deeper into her tight hole as his fingers moved faster on her clit.

There was no doubt now that she was interested in what he was doing to her. Her ass wiggled and moved against his face as her hand held fast to the top of his head. Her desire was growing and so was his.

He felt his cock pressing against the material of his trousers and he wanted her to see and feel it. But she had to want to see it on her own and not having him force it on her. But he wanted her feel the experience of cumming while his tongue slipped in and out of her ass and his fingers slid across her clit, pressing the tiny bud and hearing her soft moans.

Pulling his head off her ass for a moment, he felt her hand release his hair. He looked at the sensual look on her face as he told her, "Amber I want to feel you cum on my fingers." He shifted his body a little to the side and then put his thumb at the edge of the tight anal opening, pushing until her muscles relaxed a bit and it slid inside her while his long fingers now slid inside her pussy.

The thin layer of skin between the two was the only barrier between her pussy and ass and he could feel them rubbing against each other. With his free hand he rubbed her back and then moved down to her ass cheeks. "Cum for me Amber," he whispered as his hand slapped at the soft skin of her butt cheeks. "I want to feel your hot cum on my fingers," he repeated.

The moment her father's thumb pushed inside of her ass, Amber bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out. Pleasure and pain coursed through her body as he violated both of her holes at the same time, sending her into a downward spiral of desire and shame and lust. As she adjusted to the intense sensations, the teenager fought to keep from whimpering uncontrollably. Soon the pain disappeared and she was left with nothing but pleasure as she began to rock back against his hand, delighting in the feel of being double penetrated by her father.

"Cum for me Amber," she heard her father command her.

Even as she found herself rushing toward that ultimate outcome, Amber found herself wishing she could somehow stop herself, partially because she didn't want to give into her father so easily, to simply let him have his way with her and then let him watch her squirm on command, but also because the sooner she climaxed, the sooner the moment would be over and the lust and desire she felt would fade, leaving her with nothing but the shame.

"I want to feel your hot cum on my fingers," he repeated.

Despite her desire to hold out as long as possible, and to defy her father in the process, when he spoke the words again, Amber not only moaned deeply, but her body convulsed as if some wall within her had broken. Her orgasm surged through her with little warning, her entire body tensing as her thighs trembled. Unlike previous orgasms she'd experienced, this one didn't end quickly, instead the sensations that emanated between her legs seemed to continue to build until she felt like she couldn't possible take anymore pleasure without exploding.

Leaving her father's hand sticky and wet, the teenager pushed herself forward far enough to pull herself off of his fingers before collapsing on the floor.

Todd had felt the resistance to his actions from Amber when he started to fuck her ass and pussy at the same time with his thumb and finger. He found it intoxicating that his daughter did not cry out in protest but instead began to rock her hips back and forth against his invading finger and thumb.

When he told her to cum on his fingers, he felt her body stop rocking for a moment as if to consider his carnal request. He heard her heavy breathing and knew that she was close to letting the dam break inside her and coating his fingers with her juices. The stoppage of her bodies motions was only for a moment and then her felt her ass push back against his hand as a long moan filled the room.

Then he felt her body tense up for a split second and she let out another deep moan. The muscles of her pussy squeezed his fingers tightly and then he felt her body bucking repeatedly against his fingers. He smiled as her orgasm hit her hard, her body shuddering while her thighs clamped together and her pussy muscles held him tightly inside her.

Todd's finger was coated with her nectar as her body continued to convulse in front of him. When the waves of lust began to ebb, he let her body fall forward, lying on her stomach. He heard the hard panting coming from her lips that began to fade as she laid in front of him, recovering from her climax.

Todd wondered if any of the boys she messed around with gave her such intense pleasure with their fingers. Looking down at his daughter's ass, he felt his own desire trying to burst from his pants. He wanted her to feel the strength of his cock inside her knowing that what they just did crossed a barrier between them. He wondered for a moment if she was willing to go further or would she stop his advances.

It was as if he was driven by some unseen force as he turned her over onto her back, seeing the rise and fall of her still covered breasts, her face flushed and her eyes looking at him. He wanted to tell her he was sorry but he wasn't. All those night lying in his bed, thinking of seeing her half naked body walking around the house, excited him. And he knew he could not stop himself from what he was about to do.

Pulling his shirt off quickly he was her eyes open wide and he was sure she knew what he was about to do. Her eyes were fastened on the hard muscles of his torso as he threw it aimlessly on the floor. Glancing down her body, he saw her top had ridden upwards exposing the bottom half of her tits. He felt a sudden surge in his balls at the sight of his daughter lying on the floor.

This was another barrier that would need to be broken down as his fingers undid the belt and then unbuttoned the top of his trousers. Todd could have continued but he wanted his daughter to make the decision to uncover his manhood for herself.

He moved closer to her and reached out to run his fingers lightly over her stomach. They moved down to her belly button and then back up to her underside of her still half covered breasts. "I want you to uncover my cock Amber. I know you have seen it before." She had sometimes walked into his bedroom without knocking to see him standing naked. They had always said their excuses but now there would be no excuses between them. It she wanted to see and feel his shaft then she was free to do so.

His fingers slid up under her top, lightly touching one nipple and then retreating to her bare skin only to move to the other one. She was not resisting his advances as his fingers moved to the other breast, sneaking under the top to tease the nipple standing on top of her young tits.

His other hand pulled the zipper down about half way as he stared down at her. Picking up her hand, he placed it on his crotch, moving it up and down so she could feel the effect she had on him. "Do you want to see the rest of this? If so all you have to do is uncover it," he said simply, waiting to see what she would do. "It is nice and hard because of you," he added feeling her fingers squeezing it.

Last edited:
Back