The Roaring Twenties

It was quite a squeeze in the back of the cab with McCarthy, Clare and Jack squashed up together with Clare in the middle and Charlie sat up front with the driver, who, it turned out was an old pal of his from the war.
Jack noticed that McCarthy's arm had crept along the back of the seat behind Clare, not doing anything but it was there, almost possessively. Clare seemed not to notice but Jack put his hand on her knee, not suggestively, but claiming her as his and beware anyone who tried to take her away from him. Clare remained still ,stony faced with her hands in her lap.

The tension in the cab suddenly increased as Tommy (the cab driver) announced

" Hey, you guys pick up a tail?"
"He's just been following us turn for turn. Could be wrong, but I don't think so..,,,,, Watch."


Tommy made a sudden maneuver and turned a sharp left throwing every one off balance and Clare lurched sideways into McCarthy whose arm closed around her shoulders holding her tight to him.

The mystery limousine followed them.

'Have they found us?'

Clare's voice was frightened and apprehensive as she wriggled free of McCarthy and grabbed Jack's hand for reassurance.

"It certainly seems that way sweetheart, but they can't try anything here on the streets of London, I think they're just keeping an eye on us to see what we do so rather than show our hand and go to Whitehall we should return 'HIM' to his home and we go back to Charlie's if Tommy can lose our tail."

George McCarthy's face almost went purple at Jack's dismissive reference to him as 'HIM' but he kept his temper under control and weaseled around Clare,

"Don't you worry your pretty little head honey, I won't let those nasty bogeymen hurt you."

"OH YEAH? And what exactly would you do if they ambushed us and held us at gunpoint? You'd piss your pants that's what."

Things were becoming heated between the two of them and Charlie tried to calm things down,

"Look no one is any danger at the moment but they must have known about George's involvement and been watching him for a while, then we show up proving that we know about him but what they don't know is that we know what is on that microfilm, we have to keep them guessing but to make everything more secure I have a plan."

Charlie refused to say anymore until they were back at McCarty.s house and Tommy had gone but promising he would be available whenever required.
 
The whole way back to McCarthy's house, Clare seethed. She sat there feeling both men trying to stake a claim on her, like property. When they got back she was going to let both men have a piece of her mind.

"First off, I think that we are wrong to go back to George's house without going somewhere. Like to eat a meal. As it is, they now know that we know about them and that they have us on the run. But far be it from me to have any input in this. After all, I'm just some woman that doesn't really count. Tommy, you'd better get us back to the house quick before I lose it and let the world know just how I feel."

She sat there in stony silence. No one, not even Charlie, spoke. Tommy got them back in record time. She suspected that he was a bit scared of her.

She got out, steam practically coming out of her ears. The three men followed her in, as if knowing that they were about to get a tongue lashing.

She stood in front of the couch waiting until the three men seated themselves. She stood first in front of Jack, pointing her finger at him.

"Listen here, in sick and tired of being fought over by the two of you. I'm the same person that you originally fell in love with. At least, I thought that you fell in love with me." She saw George smirking and pointed at him. "And you can wipe that grin off your face cause you're in trouble too!"

"Jack, is it me or Cora that you love? You'd better get it straight in your mind cause you can't have both of us. If it's Cora, then fine. Leave me the hell alone! Have your dreams of my sister and forget about me. I'm not going to share you with her. And you had better make your mind up cause I'm not going to be strung along anymore."

She was just hitting her stride when she turned to George, pointing to him.

"You! I am not Cora! If you and my sister had an affair, then bully for you. But I am not her and I take offense at being thought as able OR willing to pick up her torch and carry on with where she left off. Hands off! Do you understand? Cause if you don't, I can break a few fingers for you."

She turned to Charlie, who by this time was looking worried as to what he could be in trouble for. Her finger now pointed to him and his eyes opened wide.

"You! You're in the least trouble of the three. Thank god you're not after me. I would like to occasionally be asked what my ideas might be. If you would consider that I might have a good idea from time to time."

And with that, she turned and went to the bathroom, slamming the door with gusto.
 
Jack could tell that Clare was really pissed with them , the stony look on her face said it all. Even so he was surprised when she had a go at him. Pointing, or rather jabbing a finger at him,

'Listen here, I'm sick and tired of being fought over by the two of you. I'm the same person that you originally fell in love with. At least, I thought that you fell in love with me.'

Jack felt that he had to defend himself from the accusation,

"But Clare, I DO love you, I always will, I thought we had cleared that up last night."

Before he could say another word she had turned on McCarthy and then turned her attention back to Jack.

'Jack, is it me or Cora that you love? You'd better get it straight in your mind cause you can't have both of us. If it's Cora, then fine. Leave me the hell alone! Have your dreams of my sister and forget about me. I'm not going to share you with her. And you had better make your mind up cause I'm not going to be strung along anymore'

Jack was dumbstruck, he wasn't aware that he had given any indication that he had any feelings for Cora except when he was making love to her in the mistaken belief that it was Clare.

"Clare, my sweetness," He pleaded "Cora means nothing to me, if anything I reckon you've been pretending to be Cora far too long and you're becoming like her, uncaring, self centred, and always right, you're not the same sweet girl that I fell in love with but I know that she's there somewhere inside you. As for my fighting over you I don't want you making a fool of yourself with HIM."

Clare focused on McCarthy, her eyes blazing.
'You! I am not Cora! If you and my sister had an affair, then bully for you. But I am not her and I take offense at being thought as able OR willing to pick up her torch and carry on with where she left off. Hands off! Do you understand? Cause if you don't, I can break a few fingers for you.'

Jack might as well have kept his mouth shut, although he was relieved that Clare wasn't interested in McCarthy. Clare now had a full head of steam up and turned on to Charlie who hadn't put a foot wrong so far as Jack could see.

'You! You're in the least trouble of the three. Thank god you're not after me. I would like to occasionally be asked what my ideas might be. If you would consider that I might have a good idea from time to time '

Finally silent she turned and went into the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

Charlie was the first to find his voice,

"WOW, what a firecracker you have there Jack, she don't mince her words does she? The thing is, she's right, you two have been verbally brawling over her ever since you met and I've treated her as a passenger, dismissing her opinions out of hand, I suggest we give her an hour to calm down then all three of us go and eat humble pie, what do you say?"

"Yes that's fine with me, talking of humble pie I'm starving, let her choose and we'll get dressed up for the night and have a slap up meal, Clare's got this gorgeous dress back at my place so she can change there, she'll be a real knock out."

An hour later Clare still hadn't emerged from the bathroom so Jack knocked on the door and called out,

"CLARE? Clare open the door please we want to apologize."

Two agonizing minutes later Clare opened the door, her eyes red rimmed from where she had been crying.
 
As soon as the door to the bathroom closed, she burst into tears. How dare he! I reckon you've been pretending to be Cora far too long and you're becoming like her, uncaring, self centred, and always right, you're not the same sweet girl that I fell in love with. HOW DARE HE! That was it! If he couldn't see what had just been pointed out to him, then it was over! Damn Cora!

She was seething and for the first 30 minutes she cried tears of anger. Anger at those fat-headed men on the other side of the door. She ran water, used the bathroom, flushed the commode, ran more water, flushed again, anything to make noise and hide her crying.

After 30 minutes, she just cried. Uncaring! Self centered! How could he say such things to her. As far as Clare was concerned, it was over. It was good that she found out about it before they had gotten married or something like that. She just prayed to God that he had not gotten her pregnant. She sat on the floor and cried. Filled the trash can with tissues and toilet paper.

There was a knock on the door and she refused to answer. She was still mad and hurt. Thick headed Jack, who refused to think that he might be in the wrong, called out from the other side.

CLARE? Clare open the door please we want to apologize.

She spent a minute pulling herself together. Apologies were a bit late. As far as Jack and her was concerned, they were on cracked ice. And if he didn't straighten up, it would be over between them.

She opened the door finally and looked at three men staring back at her. She held her hand up to stop any words before they were said. Looking hard at Jack, her teeth clenched and her eyes deadly serious, she said, "Let me make one thing perfectly clear, Jack. No more arguments between you and George about Cora. I don't care if Cora fucked the entire American Navy, you drop it. Understand?"
 
Clare looked a mess, her eyes red rimmed from crying and her hair in rats tails where she had splashed herself with water , her dress was wet down the front and he couldn't help noticing that it clung to her body and he felt all his love for her bubble to the surface, then came her ultimatum,between clenched teeth, she held her hand up to silence him,

'Let me make one thing perfectly clear, Jack. No more arguments between you and George about Cora. I don't care if Cora fucked the entire American Navy, you drop it. Understand?'

"Yes Clare we all understand how you feel, let me try and explain about my disagreements with George, I am not jealous of his liaison with Cora, it was his attitude towards you, it seemed to me he had the idea that you were actually Cora and that he could just pick up where they left off, naturally I didn't like that and gave him a hard time over it. It was a misunderstanding all round, can't you see that?"

George spoke up next,

"He's right Clare, you are so much like Cora in appearance that I just couldn't convince myself that you weren't Cora come back from the dead,
If you and Jack can get it together again nothing would please me more. We're buddies now aren't we Jack?
"

He held out his hand and they shook hands warmly.

Ever the cheeky chappie, Charlie piped up,

"You'll have to let me off the hook Clare, it's the way I was brought up, a beautiful woman can't possibly have any ideas of her own, but the way you tore a strip off the three of us has changed my mind. Talking of ideas I seem to remember you saying something about eating, well I'm famished so get your glad rags on and we'll go out for a meal. Jack says you have a knockout outfit at his place so he can go fetch it you change here and we get Tommy to take us to the Purple Pig, I know it sounds bad but the food's fantastic AND it's cheap."

Charlie's little speech made them all laugh and the tension eased. Jack slipped out to collect Clare's dress, saying he'd be back in half an hour.
Sure enough he was back having changed into a black tuxedo and pale blue bow tie.

Clare took the dress and went into George's spare bedroom to change, fully an hour later she emerged and everyone gaped at the new Clare, looking ravishingly beautiful.
 
Apparently, Clare's outburst had been what was needed to stop the bickering and bring the four to a united front. And she suspected that they would no longer just consider her part of the scenery. And just maybe she got through to Jack to let some decisions be her own.

Jack took off to get the clothes and Charlie and George tried to make her laugh by telling funny stories about themselves. Soon, Jack returned and Clare spent the next hour pulling out all the stops to make herself presentable. And while she dressed, Charlie and George smartened themselves up too. When she finally reappeared, she felt much better. From the looks on the faces of the three men, she would say that it was a success.

Tommy was waiting outside and once again the four of them climbed into the taxi, and this time the mood was quite a bit more upbeat. Tommy had looked apprehensive when they had originally climbed in but the jokes and laughs had set him at ease.

"Do we still have our company? Did they follow you to your place and back?" They each took their turn taking a sneak peek back to the black car following them.

"The Purple Pig? Just what kind of food do they have? And are you sure that I'm not overdressed?
 
Clare seemed a little concerned about the food that the Purple Pig had to offer and asked if she was overdressed for such an establishment but Charlie in his own cheerful way sought to put her mind at rest.

"Don't worry your pretty little head Clare, the Pig is renowned for its cuisine and as far as being overdressed is concerned most of the men there will be wondering more about what is under your dress, you better be prepared to be ogled."
Jack agreed but kept his thoughts to himself, he knew first hand what Clare had underneath but didn't want Clare to think that he only saw her as a sex object.

"You look very nice Clare." He mumbled in understatement.

George had no such qualms and said as much.

"[COLOR="Olive Green" ]You look ravishing my dear, Jack is a very lucky guy.[/COLOR]"

Pushing Clare verbally in Jack's direction.
They arrived at the Purple Pig and fought their way through the throng to a table just off the dance floor. After ordering their hors d'oeuvres Jack took the opportunity to dance with Clare, he held her correctly resisting the urge to hold her really close but close enough to feel her body moving against him. She felt so soft and warm in his arms he had to fight to control the blood flow to his groin, he didn't want to spoil this moment.

"[B]Clare, I have behaved like an utter ass and I apologise with all my heart, seeing the way George manhandled you made my blood boil, I made no allowances for him being American and the way they treat women. So can we go back to the way we were? After all you are still my fiance,,,,aren't you?[/B]"

Clare's face remained neutral and she didn't answer his question but at least she didn't say no.
The dinner itself was exquisite and the wine flowed freely with everyone becoming slightly tipsy, the atmosphere was free of anxiety as they forgot about the microfilm for a few hours.
When they had finished Clare excused herself and went to the ladies' room disappearing into the throng. Charlie, Jack and George took the opportunity to tell a bawdy joke each and didn't notice the time passing or that Clare had not returned to the table. Finally Jack noticed she was missing and spoke up.

"[B]Clare is taking an awfully long time, I hope she is alright.[/B]"

"[B][COLOR="Green"]Of course she's alright she's probably got caught up in a conga or something.[/COLOR]
" was Charlie's typical answer.

A waiter came to the table with a folded note which he gave to Jack, as he read it his face went ashen, it read,

"WONDERING WHERE YOUR TART IS? SHE'S ALIVE AND UNTOUCHED,,,,, FOR NOW. WATERLOO BRIDGE 8 AM TOMORROW AND WE'LL DO A TRADE."

"OH, FUCK SHIT."
Was all he could say.
 
Last edited:
The Purple Pig lived up to what Charlie had promised about the place though the Pig was popping. They were lucky enough to find a vacant table. After ordering hot d'oeuvres, Jack asked her to dance and she agreed. He held her carefully as if afraid that she might light into him again.

Clare, I have behaved like an utter ass and I apologise with all my heart, seeing the way George manhandled you made my blood boil, I made no allowances for him being American and the way they treat women. So can we go back to the way we were? After all you are still my fiance,,,,aren't you?.

She kept quiet. The Purple Pig was not the time nor place to discuss such things and they finished the dance in relative silence. She could tell that he was truly sorry and perhaps tonight when they got back to Charlie's place, things could be worked out.

Dinner was delicious, and was just what was needed. And, what with the wine that everyone imbibed, the evening had become carefree with laughing and joking. For just a few hours, they were 4 friend enjoying and evening out. George had them roaring with laughter telling about his confusion between American English and Great Britain English.

After a while, the call of nature force Clare to excuse herself. If possible, the crowd was even louder by the ladies room. She had not seen ferret face and in the ladies room, there was a woman on the pay phone, crying apparently to her boyfriend.

"Nigel, just come down here and talk. No, I don't have any money for a cab. I swear, I didn't sleep with him."

She went through into where the stalls were and when she washed up and came back out into the lounge, the woman was still there arguing on the phone.

"No, wait, don't cut me off. Operator, give me a moment, I've got more money. Shit, just a minute!"

The woman turned to Clare, holding up a bill.

"Lady, you got change? Please?" Clare smiled and walked over to the woman, her back turned to the door leading out to the restaurant. The woman yelled into the phone.

"I got a lady here with change!"

She didn't hear the door open behind her or see the large man slip in and cover her nose and mouth with a rag of chloroform. She pawed at the hand, dragging her fingernails across the back of the hand, leaving bloody gouges across it. She clawed at the arm, then reached back behind her to scratch at the face holding onto her. She thought that she maybe scratched his cheek. This guy was big - surely not the man from the other day.

The woman hung up the phone and just watched until everything got gray. The last thing she saw was the woman lighting a cigarette.

A woman came in as the man picked up Clare.

"It's my sister. She always has to go get drunk. Passed out again. This is her boyfriend. He's gonna take us home. Sorry he's here in the ladies room." As they walked back out into the hall, the man headed down the back hall and out the back door carrying Clare. The woman stopped a waiter.

"Can you give the man sitting at that table over by the dance floor. The table that the blonde in the red dress just passed? Give it to the good looking man facing me. Thanks." She gave him a note and slipped the waiter a tip. She watched him walk over to the table and stand beside the man named Jack. When he looked back at her to confirm the correct man, she nodded and watched the man read the note. She gave a laugh and headed across the restaurant and out the front door. Butch picked her up out front and she climbed in. As the drove off, she glanced back at the unconscious woman in the back seat.

"Let's get out of here!"
 
Last edited:
The waiter turned to leave as Jack read the note but Jack grabbed his arm.

"Who gave you this note? Are they still here?"

The waiter looked surprised but nodded towards the exit,

"It was that lady just leaving, she said to make sure I only gave it to you."
He smirked as he was sure it was a note for her lover or her telephone number.

"Do you know who she is? Have you seen her before?"
Jack asked urgently.

"No sir, never seen her before."

"Thanks" Jack started for the door calling over his shoulder "Be right back wait there."

When Jack got outside he saw the woman in question get in the passenger side of a black limousine that he knew he had seen earlier in the day. Looking around wildly he saw Tommy reading the evening paper waiting patiently for them.

"TOMMY, TOMMEEE, Can you tail someone?"

"Sure boss, been doing it all my life near enough."

"Good here's what I want you to do, follow that limousine and see if they drop anyone off, where, and if they are walking or carried, then follow it to its final destination, got it?"

"Sommat wrong boss?"

"Never mind that, explain later and for fuck's sake don't lose them."

Tommy drove off keeping the limo in sight but hanging well back.

Jack returned to the others who had seen the note so he had no need to explain why he had taken off like he did. He told them that Tommy was tailing the limo and said all they could do now was wait until Tommy returned.

"Looks like they've won."
remarked George drily.

"Over my dead body."
Exploded Jack

"Or Clare's,"
Commented Charlie, for once not his usual ebullient self

"Wait a minute I have an idea that will at least give us more time. They're expecting a piece of microfilm right? What if we gave them a few thousand, tell them that it got mixed up with the others and they'll have to find it themselves but we want Clare back."

"It might just work but I doubt they'll give Clare up until they've found it, but it'll give us time to set up a rescue"

They all agreed and waited for Tommy to report back.
 
Lady Clarkson sat in the front seat. Lady was her name, not her rank. But in this country, the locals got it confused and she didn't bother to correct them. As they pulled up to the grand house, she smiled. This house, though rental, completed the look. Made her look every inch a 'Lady'.

A glance in the back told her the bitch was still out. "Butch, grab her and bring her in." The hulk got out and opened the back to grab the female. Throwing her over his shoulder, he closed the door and followed Lady into the house, his hand straying, following her legs up her dress.

"Butch, it is so common to play with her our her in public. At least wait until she's tied on the bed."

"Yes ma'am." He pulled back his fingers and licked his fingertips. Sweet!

They entered the house and closed the door. Butch carried the dame up the stairs and into the special bedroom. He threw her on the bed and she gave a bounce. In quick time, she was tied spread eagle on the bed before heading back downstairs to get his orders from Lady. Clare was left alone in the dimly lit room, her drugged sleep keeping her silent for a while.
 
Tommy reported back to the three men saying that he had followed the limo to a large isolated mansion on the outskirts of London, he had managed to get close enough to see a body carried over the shoulder of a large hulk of a man followed by an attractive woman around forty years of age, who appeared to be in charge.
"Did you see anyone else? Guards or lookouts?"

Charlie wanted to know, trying to get as much information as possible.

"Nope, just the two of 'em but I do know which room they put her in, the one to the right of the front door, first floor, I saw the light go on." Tommy affirmed.

"Good, that means they're pretty sure of themselves, let's try to find out a bit more about who's supposed to be living there."

Charlie took charge as he was the one with any sort of experience in this sort of game. He got on the phone and dragged some poor guy out of bed in the early hours of the morning and after a few terse words he put the phone down and announced

"We'll know who's living there within the hour, mind you it's cost me a case of Champers."

Forty five minutes later the phone rang and Charlie snatched it up and listened intently scribbling notes as he listened.

"Clarkson you say? Lady Clarkson ? ,,,,OH I see MISS Lady Clarkson, what do you know about her?,,,,,,,,,, Right she's wealthy but also a freelancer. Great that's fine thanks Julian."

He put the phone down and faced the other two,

"Looks like we're dealing with a freelancer and from what I was told a pretty nasty one. That's the trouble with freelancers they don't get paid unless they deliver so they'll stop at nothing to get what they want."

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

At precisely eight AM George stood on Waterloo Bridge with a large envelope in his hand, George had been chosen as he was the microfilm expert and also out of his prime, Charlie, Jack and Tommy were to attempt a rescue and if it came to violence George would be worse than useless.

The sleek black limo pulled up beside George and the driver's window slid down and all he could see was a heavily veiled woman with a gun pointed at him.

"Get in and no tricks , if I'm not back in an hour your young friend is going to be fed a length of cock. You have what I want?"

Her voice was cold and lacked any emotion, it was merely a statement of fact.
George had been instructed to stall as much as he could to give the others a few more vital minutes.

"How do I know you have her and you're gonna have to find the file among this lot."

He slid in beside the mystery woman and laid the envelope on the dashboard. The woman laughed and crowed,

"Oh honey we have her alright, she took some persuading to take it off but a few slaps and a sight of Butch's magnificent cock and she couldn't get it off quick enough."

She then held up the gold coloured dress that Clare had been wearing the night before.

"She had a rather naughty pair of knickers that I liked, I may keep them as souvenir."

She looked disdainfully at the envelope, her eyes glittering under the veil.

"So you want to play games eh? Well until we have ascertained that the file IS actually among this pile of trash we will be keeping your young friend. My colleague will like that, he wanted to play with her last night but I stopped him by playing with him myself, but how long before he loses patience I don't know, Now get out. we'll be in touch."

George got out and watched helplessly as the limo sped away.
 
Last edited:
Her mouth tasted like the bottom of a birdcage and her head was splitting. She touched her head and was surprised that there was not a knot on it the size of Hampshire. She sat up and tried to focus her eyes, if this damned headache would abate. She appeared to be in a bedroom. It wasn't hers, nor Jack's nor Charlie's. It looked a trifle too feminine to be George's. So, where was she?

She found her legs and stumbled over to the door, but turning the handle did nothing as the thing was locked. She turned back, switching on the overhead lights. That hurt her eyes and she shaded them as she walked over to the other door. This one opened easily and led to the bathroom. Well, that was convenient. She made quick use of the facilities and came back out into the bedroom.

"I see you are awake now." Clare started, having not heard the woman enter the room. She sat in the chair over by the dresser, completely at ease.

"I trust you are my hostess. I didn't realize that when you asked me for change." Clare crossed to sit on the bed. "Pardon my rudeness, but I'm not exactly sure who you are."

The woman smiled. "Oh, I am sorry. I am Lady Clarkson. And I know you. Miss Cora Edison. Or is it Miss Clare Edison. Doesn't really matter which it is. Suffice to say that whichever you are, you have access to information wanted by others. I am here to make sure that they get it."

"And just who are 'they'?"

Lady smiled. "That's not your problem. You problem to to make sure that they get it. Because if they don't, I think that you understand that the consequences will not be pleasant." The woman paused. "Now, I do hate to be rather rude about this, but please remove your dress."

Clare blinked in confusion. "I beg your pardon?"

"You heard me. Oh, please don't make me repeat myself. It is rather a bore. But, if you don't, then...Butch!"

The door to the hall opened and in strode a very large man. He glanced at Lady Clarkson before grinning at Clare.

"Butch would dearly love to remove it for you. Of course, he might tear it when he does. But then, I suspect that he wouldn't stop with tearing it off. You see, he had a brother that got hurt recently. Poor man is in the hospital right now. Seems that a certain part of his anatomy got injured and he almost died." Butch started advancing toward Clare. "Now Butch, give the poor woman a chance."

Butch stopped, but he definitely looked eager to help her. Clare stood and began to remove the gold dress. All she wore underneath it was a pair of silk tap pants.

"Why, Miss Edison. What sexy knickers. You must be sure to let me know where you got them." Lady Clarkson stood and crossed to Clare, holding her hand out. Clare placed the heavy dress in the woman's hand.

"I do think that men have no idea just how heavy these dresses are. Thank you, Miss Edison. Now, you just relax. And behave. Because if you don't, I will just have to let Butch have fun with you. You may not enjoy it, but Butch will."

The woman started to leave, but Butch stood there staring at her breast. He reached out a hand, as if to touch them.

"Butch, not now. Come!" The man didn't want to, but he turned and left with the woman, taking a last long look at her before closing the door. She heard it lock and finally let out her breath before searching the bed and bathroom. There was nothing to wear. She quickly removed the top sheet off the bed and fashioned herself a toga before looking out the window to see Lady Clarkson being helped into a limo by some man who then drove the woman off. The woman was carrying the gold dress.
 
Last edited:
As Lady and Butch left the almost naked gorgeous redhead alone in her room Butch looked back longingly at her, spittle drooling down his chin as he grinned at her and hefted his groin with one hand and heaved his hips lewdly. He locked the door and slipped the key in his pocket. Lady went down the stairs with the gold dress over her arm, on reaching the bottom she turned and chuckled, "You've been a good boy Butch so you can play with Miss Edison but don't hurt her too much, oh, and please don't tear those silk knickers I rather like them."

Butch's face creased into a big grin, oh yes, he was going to play with the redhead alright, it was her fault his brother Goliath was in hospital and highly unlikely to ever be able to enjoy a woman again. He waited until the sound of the limo faded away and went back to the locked room. He deliberately rattled the key in the lock knowing that on the other side his prospective plaything would be trembling in fear.

"Are you alright in there? Feeling lonely and neglected are we? Needing some company?"

Opening the door a crack he saw the form laying face down on the bed with a sheet wrapped round her, toga fashion. She had managed to cover the top half of her body well enough but her cute round ass cheeks were almost bare covered only by the briefest of silk knickers which were pulled up tight so as to be almost unseen, her bare legs were slightly apart giving him an unobstructed view of her rosebud and by altering his angle, the beginning of her peachy slit. He drooled again and licked his lips, he padded over to the foot of the bed, never taking his eyes off the redhead's plump round ass.

"Don't try fooling me into thinking you're asleep, you knew very well I'd be back."

His big shovel sized calloused hands stroked the backs of her thighs and he grinned as she trembled. His hands traveled up and down her firm silky thighs almost like a masseuse, his palms on the backs of her thighs while his fingers gripped her inner thighs and eased them apart revealing more and more of her womanly parts.

He heard a faint whimper and asked.

"I didn't quite catch that, you want more you say?"

Butch changed tack and gave each rounded mound a resounding slap, one after the other. Her buttocks immediately changed from a soft pale alabaster white to an angry looking red.
He grabbed her hips and hoisted her into a crouching position and began slipping the tiny pair of black silk knickers down to her knees. An evil salacious grin came over his face as he pulled his weapon from his pants, nowhere near as fearsome as Goliath's but large enough to frighten most women.

That was the last thing he knew before he woke several minutes later tied to the bed with bed sheets.
 
Last edited:
She walked around the room in her toga sheet looking for something to fight back with. She didn't like the way that Butch was looking at her.

While in the bathroom looking, she heard a noise out in the bedroom. With heart furiously pounding, she peeked out but saw nothing. There it was again. A scrabbling noise. She glance at the window and saw a form there - one that she thought she recognized. Rushing over to it, she found a very determined Jack hanging onto the stonework out there. Thank god! The window was stuck and she thought that she would never get it open. Once it did, it scraped and made too much noise, but she got it opened and helped Jack climb in. There were tears in her eyes as she threw her arms around him. And the way he held her, tight, said it all. So spoke terse and in a whisper.

"I think that they left a man to watch me. His brother is the one that you skewered the other day." She gave a shiver. "The woman made me strip my dress off. And I..." She suddenly stopped talking as she heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"I'll try to get him all the way in here. You hide behind the door and conk him out."

Jack got behind the door while she lay on the bed. As she arranged it so her panty-clad ass would be the first thing he would see upon entering, Butch's muffled voice came from the other side of the locked door.

Are you alright in there? Feeling lonely and neglected are we? Needing some company?

She heard the door open. It took all her courage not to blow it by screaming. She heard him come to the foot of the bed.

Don't try fooling me into thinking you're asleep, you knew very well I'd be back.

His hands, big and rough, began to run up and down her legs. He pulled her legs apart and she gave a little cry.

"Please leave me alone!" Her voice was tearful and muffled by the bedding.

I didn't quite catch that, you want more you say?

Suddenly his hand smacked her buttocks and she gave a surprised cry. Hit him now! She was screaming in her head. Jack! Hit him now. Butch's hands grabbed her hips and put her in a crouch, her butt in the air. He pulled her knickers down and heard him unfasten his pants.

She finally heard a thud and suddenly a heavy body fell on top of her.

"I thought you would never do it! What took so long?" She tried to roll out from underneath Butch but needed Jack's help. As he rolled the unconscious man off her, she tried to pull her tap panties back up and cover her butt with the sheet tied around her like a toga.

She no sooner covered up than Charlie and Tommy appeared in the doorway.

"Reinforcements are here." Soon the three guys had Butch tied up with the torn up sheet and the four of them were heading for the cab that Tommy had stashed down the street. She sat in the back seat, still wrapped in her sheet toga, with Jack's arms around her. While Charlie and Tommy in the front seat talked, she asked Jack, "So, what did you hit him with?" He looked sheepish as he looked down at his shoe. "You hit him with your shoe?" Laughing, she leaned in and gave him a great big kiss. "My hero." She whispered under her breath.
 
Last edited:
Tommy got them to their destination just as it was getting light and they crept up to the house without being seen. Tommy pointed to a first floor window which had ivy trailing on the walls.

"I reckon they've got Clare in there, Leastways that's where the light came on last night"

"I hope to God you're right Tommy. Breathed Jack.

Just then the front door opened and a classy looking woman came out and stood waiting smacking her gloves impatiently into one hand.
The limo purred to a stop in front of her and Jack immediately recognized the driver as weasel face from the warehouse.

"The female must be this Lady we heard about." Jack muttered, wishing he had hit weasel face harder.

They waited until the limo was out of sight and Jack began climbing the ivy grabbing hand holds where he could. He could just see Clare moving around wrapped in a sheet, (where the hell was her dress?) He tried to tap on the window and almost fell, Clare had disappeared into another room which he assumed was the bathroom. He scrabbled at the window which well and truly stuck, Clare came out of the bedroom and he made one more effort to get her attention, thankfully she saw him and realizing his predicament she managed to get it open enough for him to wriggle through.

Clare began to speak, her words tumbling out as she threw her arms round his neck plastering his face with kisses.
"I think that they left a man to watch me. His brother is the one that you skewered the other day." The woman made me strip my dress off. And I..." "
Jack heard heavy footsteps coming down the hall and put a finger to his lips
Clare must have heard him too and said quietly,
"I'll try to get him all the way in here. You hide behind the door and conk him out."

Jack got behind the door while she lay on the bed. As she arranged it so her panty-clad ass would be the first thing he would see upon entering, Butch's muffled voice came from the other side of the locked door.
The key rattled in the lock sounding menacing.
"Are you alright in there? Feeling lonely and neglected are we? Needing some company?
Don't try fooling me into thinking you're asleep, you knew very welp I'd be back."

His hands, big and rough, began to run up and down her legs. He pulled her legs apart and she gave a little cry.

"Please leave me alone! Her voice was tearful and muffled by the bedding.

I didn't quite catch that, you want more you say?

Suddenly his hand smacked her buttocks and Jack heard her give a cry of pain he gritted his teeth and crept closer before knocking him senseless and he fell on top of Clare. Tu Tu
"I thought you would never do it! What took so long?"
She tried to roll out from underneath Butch but needed Jack's help. As he rolled the unconscious man off her, she tried to pull her tap panties back up and cover her butt with the sheet tied around her like a toga.

Jack had a silly grin on his and trying to sound flippant he said

"You were putting on quite a show there and for a moment I forgot what I was meant to do"

She managed to cover up just as Tommy and Charlie arrived, between them they managed to roll Butch over and tie him with torn up sheets
The four of them were headed for the cab that Tommy had stashed down the street. She sat in the back seat, still wrapped in her sheet toga, with Jack's arms around her. While Charlie and Tommy in the front seat talked, she asked Jack,
"So, what did you hit him with?" He looked sheepish as he looked down at his shoe.
"You hit him with your shoe?" Laughing, she leaned in and gave him a great big kiss.
"My hero."
She whispered under her breath. Jack held her tight vowing that she would never be put in such danger again.
 
Last edited:
Clare was glad to feel Jack's arms around her, glad that he had rescued her yet again. She whispered to him.

"You had better watch it. You're starting to become an old hand at this 'riding in and saving the day'. Before you know it you will expect every day to be like this. And I don't think I can take it."

She spoke up to include the two guys sitting up front.

"So, where is George? Or did he get turned over to the enemy? And, we need to get me some clothes. That bitch made me take off my lovely dress, and despite how fetching I'm sure that I look, I do need something more substantial than a bedsheet."

Tommy glanced at her in her rear view mirror and Charlie seemed quiet for a moment before he turned to look at her.

"So, what's the plan? I hope that film is safe. And we need to pass that it on to the authorities. We, or rather ME," she pointed to herself, "I am not spy material. And I'm tired of being passed around as the hostage of the day! So, let's get this solved!"
 
Jack's arms tightened around Clare as she whispered her thanks to him for rescuing her once again, making a weak joke of it to presumably hide her shock at what might have been had he not been there. He said nothing but squeezed her and kissed the top of her head in a show of affection that said more than he could put into words.

Apparently Clare needed to talk and not think as she spoke them all,

"So, where is George? Or did he get turned over to the enemy? And, we need to get me some clothes. That bitch made me take off my lovely dress, and despite how fetching I'm sure that I look, I do need something more substantial than a bedsheet."

"You would be ravishing in anything dear, even a sack could not detract from what you have to offer."

The comment from Charlie caused a tense silence for a second or two and Charlie received a glare and a shake of the head from Jack. Then he quickly broke the silence,

"You still have the dress you wore yesterday back at George's place, let's head there and see if he's back with any news."

" So, what's the plan? I hope that film is safe. And we need to pass that it on to the authorities. We, or rather ME, I am not spy material. And I'm tired of being passed around as the hostage of the day! So, let's get this solved!" "

"AMEN TO THAT" they all said in unison.

They were back at George's home in under the hour and found George sitting smoking a pipe in front of a roaring fire.

"They fell for it, hook, line and sinker and you got COR,,,,, sorry, Clare back as well the Lady ain't gonna be pleased"

George chortled cheerfully not realizing what they had all been through.

"Never mind that for now, we all need a bath , especially Clare,,,, sorry Clare, no offense but you smell."

"Help yourselves there's gallons of the hot wet stuff,
in the mean time I'll rustle up something for lunch.
"

"You go first Clare, take as long as you like."

Jack took Clare's arm and helped her up the stairs to the the large bathroom, he was about to go when he turned to her and said in his most pleading voice

"Clare you know I love you to distraction so could I have just the tiniest peek at what I love about you?"

He wondered if he had gone too far too soon as he waited.
 
There were several tense moments of silence in the cab on the trip back to George's flat and she suspected that something had happened while she was gone. She decided not to push the issue. Her desire for proper clothes brought up the issue that yesterday's dress awaited her back at George's.

For the rest of the trip, she was in Jack's arms, with his occasional kisses to the top of her head. Such an endearing trait of his. His fingers just rubbed her upper arms though she was sure that he longed to rub much more.

Once back at George's place, they found the American relaxing front of a fire.

They fell for it, hook, line and sinker and you got COR,,,,, sorry, Clare back as well the Lady ain't gonna be pleased.

"I suspect that's an understatement."

There was talk of Clare in sore need of a bath. She actually looked forward to just that. Anyway, Jack helped her upstairs, almost as if he were afraid to let her out of his sight. And to tell the truth, she really didn't want him to leave. Every time she was on her own, someone would kidnap her.

He started to leave but stopped, looking back at her.

Clare you know I love you to distraction so could I have just the tiniest peek at what I love about you?

She smiled at him, leaning close. "Jack, I'll be quite truthful with you. Every time I am by myself, I get pinched. It's kinda made me a bit skittish. So if you don't mind, would you stay with me while I take a bath. And I'm not being coy, Jack. I really don't want to be by myself."

She gave him a kiss, laying her head against his chest. "Just don't leave me."

In the bathroom, she leaned over the tub and turned on the water. As it splashed in the claw foot tub, she untied the sheet around her body and it slid to the floor. She was left with her tap pant, her auburn pubic curls dark a whisper through the silk undies.

She slipped them down and stood before him naked, for a second before she turned the taps off and swished her fingers through the hot water, a sigh escaped her lips, her body aching from the rough treatment she had so recently had.
 
Jack asked the question about having a peek at Clare with no real hope of her baring herself to him considering the fact that their relationship had been going down the plughole although before she was snatched from the Purple Pig things had become less tense, so her reply,
'Jack, I'll be quite truthful with you. Every time I am by myself, I get pinched. It's kinda made me a bit skittish. So if you don't mind, would you stay with me while I take a bath. And I'm not being coy, Jack. I really don't want to be by myself.'

took him by surprise and delighted him and then she stood on tiptoe and kissed his cheek, leaning her head on his chest. ' Just don't leave me.' She murmured softly.
She turned to turn on the water to fill the bath and as she did so she untied the sheet around her, letting it drop to the floor, momentarily her breasts hung over the water and her buttocks, which were still tinged with a pink hue from Butch's slaps, were open to view even with her tap pants still on it stirred Jack and his heart beat faster. Then she stood upright and turned to face him her dark auburn pubic hairs forming a darker centre piece at the vee of her legs. Without the slightest hesitation or embarrassment she slipped the panties down and stood naked before him for a brief moment before turning to turn off the water and letting a small sigh escape her lips.
Jack managed to gather his scrambled thoughts together and took her hand as she stepped into the bath and slowly sat down into the water until only her head was visible.

"Stay there, don't move" Jack said rather unnecessarily "I'll find some bath salts and some soap."

Searching around George's some what disorganized cabinets he found some bath salts and a cake of carbolic soap.

"Not ideal for a lady I know, but at least you'll smell better than you do right now,
hair first I think.
"
He scooped up some water in a jug and poured it over Clare's head laughing as she spluttered under the sudden deluge. He managed toget a thin watery lather from the soap and worked into her scalp and squeezed it into her auburn tresses until he was satisfied that there were no bugs or creepy crawlies lurking, he filled the jug with fresh hot water from the washbowl tap and once again doused Clare's head in water. Three times he did this ridding her hair and scalp of the soap lather.

Jack wanted nothing more than to show Clare how he worshiped her and he wanted to wash every part of her body with his hands, feel her soft skin sliding under his fingertips but he was unsure as to whether he should lay himself open to accusations of only wanting her body.. He did want her body but only if it came with her companionship, her intelligence, her warmth, HER LOVE.

"Is there anything else you require of me Clare, I am happy to do anything you ask of me, even to just sit here and look at you, watch over you."

He left it at that she would tell him what she wanted.
 
She was actually very touched that he seemed to wish to take care of her. And after being repeatedly kidnapped, she was appreciative of Jack's attentions.

Suddenly, everything caught up with her and Clare crumble right before his eyes. As she sat in the warm tub of water, she brought her knees up, wrapping her white arms around her legs and laid her head on her bruised knees (heaven knew how that happened). The tears silently fell, watering her legs as her shoulders shook. She was not quite used to all this, and had tried to keep a stiff upper lip. Had tried to be brave, to show no weakness. What she longed was to be held by him and told that everything would be okay. Despite all that had happened between her and Jack, she felt that she could be herself around him. And she knew that she could trust him.

She looked up at him and, her face wet and stained with her tears. "Please don't let them out there know of my weakness. Just hold me and tell me everything will be fine."
 
Jack sat patiently watching and waiting he had said that he would stay with her and he would. Her inner conflict showed on her face as she sat motionless in the cooling bath water, then she crumbled before his eyes, she brought her knees up and wrapped her slim white arms around them and cried,
"Shock!" He thought, and who could blame her after what she had been through in the last couple of days?
Already he was reaching out to her when she lifted her tear stained eyes to him and implored him,

'Please don't let them out there know of my weakness. Just hold me and tell me everything will be fine.'

He completed his move to comfort her, his arm round her bare alabaster shoulders but she felt so cold and was shivering.

"Let's get you out of there and warmed up then it's bed for you Giving a wry smile at the irony of his words.

"Don't worry about the others, not a word I promise, anyway you are not weak you are a strong resourceful woman."

He helped her to her feet hardly noticing she was naked and lifted her in his arms and took her into the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. Soon she was swathed in warm towels and the colour was returning to her cheeks.

"You had better do that turban thingy on your hair yourself it's not really one of my skills.
Back in the bathroom you asked me to tell that everything will be fine, I can't do that yet Clare my love but it won't be for want of trying I also promised that I would stay with you so here I am to stay.
"

He lay back and promptly fell asleep.
 
Let's get you out of there and warmed up then it's bed for you. Don't worry about the others, not a word I promise, anyway you are not weak you are a strong resourceful woman.

And with that he had her in his arms, carrying her as if she weighed nothing. Gently he laid her on the bed and began warming her with towels that he wrapped around her, drying the cool water from her body. She was touched, and grateful for he did not tease her or make fun. He understood and encouraged her.

You had better do that turban thingy on your hair yourself it's not really one of my skills. Back in the bathroom you asked me to tell that everything will be fine, I can't do that yet Clare my love but it won't be for want of trying I also promised that I would stay with you so here I am to stay.

By the time he had finished talking, her hair, short as it was, had no need for the 'turban thingy' and was almost dry by the time he laid down to sleep. As he fell asleep, she turned and snuggled in his arms, needing to feel his arms around her, needing to feel safe beside him even if it were all a dream.

Yet in her dreams were the horrors that she had already faced, facing her again. In her sleep she whimpered, clinging to Jack. Afraid that he would let go, that he would release her, her dreams tormented her.
 
Even though Jack slept he was aware of Clare clinging to him her nails digging uncomfortably into his arms, he didn't try to remove them as she needed the reassurance of his presence. Drowsily he put his own arms around her pulling her closer to him. She felt warm and soft against him her naked body divested itself of the towels and his hands roamed over her body. In her sleep Clare responded to every touch, pressing herself closer as if she wanted to be as one with him.
He felt the smooth soft curves of her breast and allowed the pad of his thumb to glide over her dusk pink nipple, feeling surprise as it woke and swelled rapidly to a hard rubbery point. For some reason he felt guilty, as though he was taking advantage of her but the nagging erection between his legs wouldn't go away and continued to grow. Without actually thinking it he moved his hand to Clare's bushy mound quite prepared to suffer with his erection if Clare proved to be unready. His exploring fingers found her vagina to be wet and slick as he probed his finger inside her.

"Please forgive me if this is the last thing you want or need, be aware that your body tells a rather different story"

He rolled on top of Clare and his spongy shiny helmet at her slick pink entrance. He flexed his hips and slid partway inside her, when her eyes snapped open looking straight into his.
 
She felt safe in his arms even in her sleep. Getting closer and closer to him, her dreams seemed to be a jumble of things that had happened to her over the past couple of days.

When suddenly she was aware of what was happening. Her eyes flew open to find Jack in the middle of fucking her. He stopped, his cock halfway into her. There was a look of guilt on his face, his eyes wide and staring like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"You look guilty, Jack. Could it be because you're fucking me without my consent?" She watched him for a second, almost able to see the wheels turning in his brain as it tried to come up with an answer that he thought might work for her.

Slowly she pulled him down and kissed him hard. She could feel his cock getting harder as she whispered to him. "I'll let you off this time..." And with that she tipped her hips, pushing his cock the rest of the way into her, smiling at him.
 
Jack halted in mid thrust as Clare;s eyes opened staring at him, he was at a complete loss for words and then Clare' s eyes softened and the hardness in her eyes was replaced by a very different gleam

'You look guilty, Jack. Could it be because you're fucking me without my consent?'

Jack couldn't look more guilty than he was and he was already regretting falling into temptation. He was totally unprepared for what came next, Clare flung an arm round his neck and pulled him down for a long deep kiss

' "I'll let you off this time... '

Her hips tilted and Jack slid fully home, grateful for the reprieve from Clare's wroth Jack maintained a steady rhythm but now able to explore Clare's body even though he knew it so well. A touch here a stroke there and Clare came alive in his arms, demanding this or that, a writhing bucking woman that he had never thought that Clare would be so uninhibited. It could not last and thirty minutes later they lay in each others arms exchanging kisses. Jack knew that he had been party to something special but refrained from mentioning it apart from commenting the 'mare was rather frisky with her stallion'

The aroma of bacon and eggs wafted through to them as they dressed quickly and joined the others.
 
Back
Top