Just A Little More Time

Jennie didn’t dare move as Yuri bent over her, carefully running the sharp blade over her skin. One bad move and she would have a nasty cut. She was reduced to taking shallow, rushed breaths between strokes when Yuri cleaned lather from the straight razor. It seemed to go on forever, his thick fingers flattening skin before the razor was guided over it. He worked slowly, carefully, sometimes stroking the bare skin in a way that made her stomach kick. Every so often he would glance up at her, his eyes still red from the Mace she had used. Whenever he did, she saw the corners of his lips tug up in something resembling a smile. At long last he finished and sat up, cleaning his hands off with a towel.

Jennie gulped, looking down at the expanse of newly-hairless skin. She had to admire Yuri’s skill with the razor. Every last hair was gone, with not a cut or scratch in its place. He must have done this before. Perhaps that was where he got that scar. He seemed like the sort of tough that would choose to shave with a dangerous straight razor instead of a safety one like everybody else. She almost sighed aloud as he gently washed off the last of the soap, the heat feeling good on her bare cool skin.

The massive man stood slowly, nodding to the other two who began to creep forwards, nearly identical predatory grins on their faces.
 
Boris had to admire the way Yuri played the bound young blonde beauty as if she were a fine instrument and he was the master of it. The way he would catch her eye to enkindle a little flare of fear. The way he slowly, carefully, worked the deadly razor across her so intimately. The way he would stroke her newly bared skin in a way that brought and unwanted gasp of pleasure from Jennie trembling lips. Her little unconscious sigh as Yuri’s big calloused hands took the hot washcloth and worked it over the bare skin of her now slick pussy, hot water on cool bare skin.

Jennie seemed mesmerized gulped, looking down at the expanse of newly-hairless skin…….. Every last hair was gone, with not a cut or scratch in its place. While the helpless little bound blonde was lost as she gazed down her own body, admiring Yuri’s skill with the razor. Boris and Serge slowly began to draw closer, like two Siberian wolves stalking their pry and sweet young Jennie Taylor was the pry they hungered for.

“The Pillows Serge!”

“Da Boss”

Their was an evil grin on Serge’s face as he did Boris’s bidding. He place a pillow under the small of Jennie’s back and her hips tilted up as if offering her pussy to Chekhov.


“Another Serge we want our young guest to be comfortable!”

Another pillow was placed under the small of Jennie’s back and her hips rose obscenely offering her now bare pussy to Boris and stretching her young supple body as tight as a bow string. Slowly Chekhov began to remove his clothing and as he did so Jennie saw that his body was hard, the muscles in his arms and legs were like bands of iron and yet with sinuous strength to them. That body was covered from his neck to his wrist and ankles with tattoos. A beastuary that seemed to move and slither as he came towards Jennie the bed sagging beneath his weight as he knelt between her wide spread thighs. Their inked eyes gazing , devouring her naked perfection. The velvet tip of his cock brushed the coral pink of her labia and his hips rolled the Jennie’s up thrust pussy. His girth spreading her wide as the tip nudged her clit.

“Your very tight Jennie….”

He pressed a little further into the hapless beauty, stretching her even wider.

‘…. How many lovers have had you girl?”
 
Jennie couldn’t move with the pillows shoved under her back, limbs pulled tight against the metal cuffs that held her. Her stomach ached where Serge had hit her, and looking up Jennie was certain she saw the beginnings of a bruise. She was glad he hadn’t hit any higher up. With the amount of force Serge had used, he could have broken a rib.

The mattress sagged as Boris joined her on the bed, kneeling naked between her spread legs. He was covered in tattoos, some faded, some fresh. Tribal swirls covered his shoulders and chest. She shivered as she saw the twin dragons twisted around his muscled forearms. He leaned forward and gripped her hips, pulling her closer to him. She turned her head, cheek pressed to the mattress, not wanting to see.

She gritted her teeth, wincing as Boris began to push inside her. She wasn’t ready for him, and it took all her will not to gasp at the dull, insistent pain.

“ I’m not going to tell you that”
 
What a determined little Wildcat! Boris Chekhov thought as Jennie gritted her teeth and stifled a little gasp as he slid within her tight chaste body. His steel gray eyes met her stunning blue green eyes as she spat back at him.

“ I’m not going to tell you that”

“ No need Jennie your tight little pussy tells me you have not had many lovers Babe….”

He smiled down into Jennie’s defiant eyes.

“……but we will soon remedy that little over sight Honey!”

His fingers ran through Jennie’s golden hair. Boris let it drip from his finger tips as if it were living liquid gold. He looked deep into her stunning clear depths of her eyes as his fingers entwined with hers. He held Jennie’s gaze as he thrust his cock another inch or so into her tight little pussy. Chekhov paused letting Jennie’s feel how he filled her. It was then that his head dipped to her right breast, and his teeth grazed her nipple.

“ After I am done with you Babe then Serge will have his turn, and when he has used you then you will be Yuri’s for the rest of the evening Honey!…………….That is unless you can convince me that you can be a very good girl and a very pleasing one.”


As Boris spoke his hot moist breath washed over the bound young beauty’s breast. He gave her nipple a sharp little bite. It was then that he began to really fuck Jennie. A slow deliberate fuck as his body began to fill and dominate hers.
 
Jennie’s body quivered as Boris slowly thrust into her, leaning down over top of her bound, stretched body. He stroked her hair, running it through his fingers playfully. She hoped her didn’t decide to pull it again. The back of her head ached from where he had grabbed her hair and dragged her along the rough street. She thought she felt something wet and warm run through her hair at the back of her head. Rubbing it against the mattress only made the wet feeling spread.

Jennie gasped as Boris bit down on her nipple, simultaneously sucking at the little barbell. His cheek was stubbly, unpleasantly prickly oh her tender skin. His tongue flicked her nipple, making Jennie twitch. She wasn’t used to his much attention.

“ After I am done with you Babe then Serge will have his turn, and when he has used you then you will be Yuri’s for the rest of the evening Honey!…………….That is unless you can convince me that you can be a very good girl and a very pleasing one.”

“ What? “

Her cheeks flushed, shocked. Jennie looked around at the two other men waiting in the near-darkness. They both wore wide grins, their pants barely hiding the thick lumps in their pants. Serge had already removed his shirt, bare skin shining in the dim light. Still, they hung back, respecting Boris like a wolf pack respected the leader.

“You… you can’t do that. I’ll catch something or get pregnant! “
 
Boris loved how responsive Jennie’s supple young body was. A little flick of his tongue to the bar bell that pierced her sweet pink rosebud nipple would set the young golden beauty twitching. A little nip and her sweet ripe lips “O”ed in the most delightfully sensual gasp. Her mind might rebel against his sensual assault, yet that gorgeous body seemed to embrace the seductive attention that he gave it.

“ What? “

The bound young beauty gasped, her cheeks kissed with a crimson blush, as Chekhov began the assault on Jennie’s mind and will. Serge had already slipped his shirt off. His muscular body bared to the waist his as if to punctuate Boris’s threat to give her to both thugs once he had taken his pleasure from her body.

“You… you can’t do that. I’ll catch something or get pregnant! “

Chekhov’s hand slid down Jennie’s bound arms, down the sensual curves of her torso as he rocked back on his heels his cock still buried in her tight little pussy. With one hand on her hip the other rub the flat plain of her belly.

“ Pregnant…….Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm there is money to be made in sweet little white babies Jennie………………..Pregnant who shall be the father Serge, Yuri……”

At the mention of his name Yuri took a step forward and grabbed his crotch obscenely as his eyes held Jennie’s captive in his gaze.

“ But then again Jennie sweet rebellious little blondes……”

Chekhov rocked forward his cock again filling the bound beauty as he once more sensually ran his fingers through her golden tresses.

“…..bring their weight in gold in darkest Africa and the harems of the Middle East Jennie.”

Boris let his words hit her like a fist in the guts. He let the silence between them linger as he toyed with her silken tawny golden made.


“ But if you truly please me Jennie ………….”

Boris’s voice trailed off and a wicked smile bowed his lips.

“ ..So show me what a pleasing young lady you can be Jennie……So how many lovers have you had Jennie.”
 
Jennie shivered, body subconsciously trying to pull away from the man between her legs. He really did seem to want to sell her, and it didn’t sound like he cared where she went. At least the conversation distracted her from the dull pain radiating up her body. She wasn’t used to this; Boris was a lot bigger than her last boyfriend, and certainly not as gentle. She flinched as he ran his hands down her body, callouses scratching at her smooth skin. Wincing and shaking slightly from the stress she turned her head sideways and pressed her cheek against the rough fabric of the mattress. She fought to take in a breath, the awkward position of her hips and arms not leaving much room for her ribcage to expand. Her fingertips were numb, feeling tight and sore when she tried to move them. The handcuffs that held her down were too tight as well, cold metal cutting painfully into her wrists and ankles. Jennie wished she hadn’t tried to escape, so it would be gentler silk around her wrists. Finally, something inside her began to give way. As bad as it would be, belonging to Boris would be better than living out the rest of her life in some filthy brothel where she didn’t speak the language.

“Three. I’ve had three.”
 
As Jennie turned her face, her cheek pressed to the mattress Yuri was there his finger’s sliding down the zipper of his trousers and his huge cock, like a giant primal snake, slithered from the material and looked as thick as a man’s wrist.

“Three. I’ve had three.”

Boris Chekhov savored Jennie’s first little surrender as the gorgeous young blonde took her first hesitant and tentative step into her new life.

“Now that was not so hard was it babe?”

Boris almost cooed. His lips brushed the young golden beauty’s in a soft tender kiss..

“ Serge replace the cuffs with something gentler…..one at a time,…… and only if our young guest shows she is being a very,…..very……good girl.”

Again Boris’s lips brushed Jennie’s, this time it was not a fleeting kiss but lingered. Jennie could feel Serge’s big hands brush her wrist she heard the key slide into the lock of the cuff that held her right wrist, he paused and waited for Jennie to show them all that she was being a very, very good girl. Yuri’s shadow fell over her bound and prostrated body from the left. They had made quite clear to the sweet little beauty, that the more she would give herself to Boris in that dark demanding kiss, that it bring little rewards, iron bounds replaced with fur lined Velcro bounds.

“ Jennie would you like your ankles freed? “

Just the way Chekhov asked the question left no doubt she would have to do more than just kiss this rough man.
 
There was the sound of a zipper going down, a tug on her hair as Yuri forced her to look at his cock. It was big. Even in its semi-hard state it was huge, thicker than her wrist and easily 8 inches long. She wondered what would happen if he tried to have her. She hoped Boris wouldn’t let him. If it was this painful with Boris she could only imagine what it would feel like with him.

Boris slid his hands slowly up her body, his lips rough and chapped on hers. He cupped the back of her neck, forcing her to kiss him harder, deeper. She kept her mouth shut. He began to thrust harder, his hips bumping hers, making them lurch, pulling her legs tight against the metal cuffs. There was a clicking sound at her right wrist, then a flash of pain as the hard cuff was removed.

Jennie winced as blood began to flow back into her hand. She didn’t dare try to move, but twisted her neck around so she could just barely see her right hand. Her hand was red, almost purple, and swollen from lack of blood flow. There was a little cut where one edge of the handcuff hand bit too deeply into her skin. A trickle of blood ran a few inches down her arm, already starting to dry close to her wrist. Jennie gasped as Serge wrapped a thick Velcro cuff around her wrist, covering the little cut. The fuzzy edges poked at the wound, soon soaking the fake fur with blood.

“Jennie would you like your ankles freed? “

She wriggled her toes and nodded.
 
Still she fought still the proud little blonde beauty deluded herself that she was in charge that she could some how control the situation. Chekhov lips brushed hers as he asked the question.

“Jennie would you like your ankles freed? “

Stubbornly the proud young beauty remained silent and simply wriggled her toes and nodded her pretty little blonde head.

“Then you shall have to show me what a good girl you are and what a passionate lover you can be Jennie.”

Boris nodded to Yuri who had stroked his massive cock to life in front of Jennie’s eyes. In a moment her ankles were free.


“This is your last chance my proud beauty!”

Jennie’s fate to a degree rested in her own hands for the moment. Her choice the devils own becoming Chekhov’ concubine or chattel to be used and sold.
 
With effort Jennie wrapped her legs around Boris, involuntarily pulling him deeper inside her. Her feet felt numb and heavy from not moving so long. But she didn’t want to risk being sold off to the highest bidder like an animal, with little regard for how her new owner would treat her.

She began to gently rock her hips back and forth, allowing him to stay still on top of her. It didn’t feel as bad now that she had gotten used to his size. She tried to relax, easing the ache that came when he was fully inside her. It had been a year or so since she had done this with anyone, and Jennie felt out of practice, like going for a long run after weeks of inactivity. She wondered how many more times she would have sex that night. Above her, Boris leaned in close, a hand trailing softly through her hair. His hot breath washed over her chest as he sighed with pleasure, laying little light kisses over her breasts.

Above her head and to the right she heard a faint metallic clink of something being set down on a metal table. Her nose caught the scent of rubbing alcohol and the whisper of skin on cloth. Remembering Boris’s threat, she turned her attention back to the man on top of her, one hand softly stroking her breasts.
 
Boris Chekhov was pleased when Jennie, despite her firry temper slowly wrapped her long shapely legs around him. Her heels press to him, as she involuntarily pulled him deeper inside her. Chekhov felt Jennie’s body begin to relax, her hips begin to roll to him as she took another little hesitant step into the dark world that would become her new life. A world in which her ability to please her owner with her body determined her worth and wither it would be a pampered life or one of pain.

Chekhov could not believe how tight Jennie was Three lovers he thought to himself, hell this stunning beauty was tight as a virgin, it must have been quite some time sense any one had fucked her. His lips once more closed around the hard little taunt rosebud of the girl’s nipple. His attentions to her gorgeous young body became gentler as he took her. The more Jennie gave herself to Boris, the more tender he was with her. Finally Boris came, his white hot seed filling Jennie. He lay with her for several moments longer before his lips brushed hers in a sweet tender kiss.


“Your something very special babe.”

He looked deep into Jennie’s stunning eyes as he spoke and it was quite clear he meant every word that he said.

“You know you were a very bad girl when you kicked and hurt Yuri……..”

Boris voice trailed off his eyes stilled held hers. He tenderly caressed her flawless cheek with the back of his hand. Chekhov got up almost hesitantly, as he pulled from her body. For the first time Jennie could see what was on the little metal table by the bed.

“ Yuri”

Chekov simply said as he smiled at the hulking giant and then down at the helpless bound golden beauty.

“Be nice to Yuri babe.”

Jennie was left with Yuri and the eunuch Serge as Chekhov disappeared into the shadows once more.
 
Jennie relaxed a little as she saw a pair of tiny silver nipple rings on the table. Yuri towered over her, grinning. In the dim light she could barely see his face, but his voice carried perfectly, echoing in the nearly empty room.

“You’re not going to like this.”

The bedsprings creaked as he knelt over top of Jennie’s spread body, putting just enough weight on her stomach to stop her from moving. Leaning in close, he wrapped his lips around her right nipple and sucked wetly, flicking the tiny metal balls with his tongue. Jennie gasped as Yuri slowly worked his tongue in methodical circles around the tiny pink nub of flesh. With a wicked sort of smile he sat back and reached for one of the tiny rings, placing it between her breasts. He gripped the teeny barbell and pulled up, making Jennie gasp at the sharp pain. Unscrewing the ball at one end, he removed Jennie’s barbell and just as quickly replaced it with a ring. Grinning, he flicked the other nipple before repeating the procedure. When he sat back Jennie looked down at the two sturdy rings. They glinted dully against her pale smooth skin, a small ball at the bottom of each loop just barely making a dimple.

Yuri pushed into her hard, groaning as he slipped inside. For a moment, Jennie couldn’t breathe. It felt like he was tearing her. She groaned and balled her hands into fists, stunned by how much it hurt. Yuri kept pushing until she couldn’t take any more if him. He gripped her hips, holding himself inside her. Slowly he began to fuck her, gently rocking his hips.

Jennie lay helpless on the bed with her eyes crunched closed, unaware of Boris leering at her from the shadows.
 
Yuri held Jennie’s eyes captive as he slowly stripped. He was massive his cock a frightening thing to behold.. His dark brooding eyes smiled down in to hers as his fingers toyed with the little bar bells of her pierced nipples. With a wicked sort of smile he sat back and reached for one of the tiny rings, placing it between her breasts. He gripped the teeny barbell and pulled up, making Jennie gasp at the sharp pain. Then he slowly and sadistically threaded the little rings into her nipples . Again his words came back to Jennie a hollow echoing in her mind.

“You’re not going to like this.”

His eyes told the bound golden beauty that she would regretted hurting him and that she would pay in kind for the pain she had caused him. The tip of his massive cock brushed the petite beauty’s soft pink folds. He rolled his hips to Jennie’s spreading her tight little pussy till she thought he would rip her into. Then when the helpless little golden beauty was fully impaled the tip of his cock nudging the top of her womb Yuri began to rock his hips to fuck Jennie in a slow sensual manner as he mixed pain and pleasure in the trapped little beauty. Mixed and mingled them both till they became one all encompassing feeling that swept over Jennie like a tidal wave.

It would be easy for Yuri to simply rape Jennie take what he desired from her body. Yet he wanted more from her . He wanted her panting and gasping and begging him to make her come. And so Yuri started the seduction of the golden beauty’s supple healthy young body. The more her mind screamed NO the more Yuri was determined for her treacherous young body to scream YES.

Boris watched from the shadows the sensual rape and seduction of the proud Miss Jennie Taylor.
 
Jennie’s body trembled as Yuri pushed himself fully inside her. It felt like he was ripping into her, forcibly making her big enough for him since she was too tight on her own. Every thrust burned like she was being fucked with a hot iron rod. She gasped, staring blankly off into the darkness, jaw tight with agony. She really wasn’t ready for this. Her body tensed, trying to force him out, but Yuri simply gripped her by the shoulders and rammed into her. Jennie stiffened, stunned by the intense pain radiating up her abdomen. Her lungs wouldn’t work, the only movement she could feel was Yuri ripping into her from below.

With a grin, Yuri pulled one of the pillows from under her back and tossed it to the floor. She gasped as his angle changed, forcing his thick cock more up than in. She felt him push up through her stomach from the inside, bringing a fresh wave of searing pain. Jennie’s vision blurred, greyed and suddenly went black. She shook hard for a second before slipping into unconsciousness. Her body slumped against the bed, limbs still pulled tight against the frame.
 
Yuri’s dark hazel eyes flashed a startling golden hue as he thrust into Jennie’s tight petite body. Each gasp, each groan , and each shuttering sigh that left the stunning young golden beauty striking eyes unfocused, as she stared off into the dark nothingness that surrounded her pleased the savage beast that plowed into her. Pain for pain was what Yuri was giving Jennie and he was as good as his word….” You’re not going to like this.”

Oh how Jennie struggled how her body fought the brutal use Yuri was making of it and her. He smiled wickedly as pulled one of the pillows from under her back and tossed it to the floor and sank his massive cock further into the hapless beauty. Finally the young girl’s gasps, moans, and screams faded as her stunning eyes fluttered closed and Jennie Taylor sunk into the arms of Morpheus, finally wrapped in the dark velvet of unconsciousness. Though Jennie’s mind was free from Yuri’s assault, her body was not. He continued to fuck her untill his white hot cum filled her fertile womb.

When at last Jennie eyes fluttered open once more it was Yuri setting by the cot where he had raped her. He wore only a “T” shirt and a pair of trousers.

“What a tight little pussy babe I can’t wait to have another go at you!”

He smiled a smile so evil that it would make a strong man’s blood run cold. He let his eyes roam leisurely over Jennie’s naked body and Yuri licked his lips in a most lewd manner.


“Boss your little sleeping beauty is awake.” Before I am done with you babe you’ll have a brat in there.” .

He placed his massive hand on the naked girl’s belly. A moment later Boris Chekhov was leading against the door jam.

“So Jennie which will it be Tart or Whore…..”

He paused as his eyes met her.

“……….which shall you dress like today?”

Yuri leaned close and whispered in the young girl’s ear.
 
Mumbled gibberish roused Jennie from her sleep. She tried to roll over but stopped when she felt the sharp stab in her stomach. It seems Yuri hadn’t bothered to stop fucking her when she passed out. Her stomach, head and wrists hurt terribly. Yuri sat in a wood chair by the bed, casually reading a paper. She stared to shake as he glanced over, grinned, and refolded the paper before setting it beside her on the bed. He was dressed; it looked like he had even shaved. Jennie wondered how long she had been unconscious.

He leaned in, a look in his eyes making her blood run cold. He dragged his eyes up her body, taking in his work. Jennie’s pussy was caked in cum from being used by the two men, some splattered messily up her stomach where someone had probably cum a second time. The new piercings in her nipples tugged gently at her every slight movement, far heavier than her light little barbells. Her head ached both from stress and the rigorous abuse her scalp had sustained. Jennie was sure she felt dried blood flake off onto the mattress with every move she made. She watched with blurry eyes as Yuri half-turned on the chair, facing a dark doorway.

“Boss your little sleeping beauty is awake.”

With a sick grin Yuri turned back to her and tugged on a nipple ring before sliding both meaty hands over her flat stomach. Leaning in close he whispered in her ear.

“Before I am done with you babe you’ll have a brat in there.”

Boris leaned through the dark doorway, studying the scene with a critical eye. He approached the bed, Yuri rising and stepping away as he did. Boris towered over Jennie’s slim body, grinning in a distinctly evil manner.

“So Jennie which will it be Tart or Whore? Which shall you dress like today?”

She blinked up at him for a second, still feeling weak from shock. All that came out of her mouth was a croak.
 
The look in Yuri’s eyes told Jennie he had every intention on making good on his threat. Boris was almost nonchalant as he leaned against the doorway, his voice dark sensual, his face impassive, unreadable as he asked.

“So Jennie which will it be Tart or Whore? Which shall you dress like today?”

He smiled to himself as the girl’s stunning eyes grew wide as she blinked apparently stunned that he should make such a suggestion. When she did speak only a little squeak escaped those sweet moist ripe lips.

“ A Tart I think Jennie! “

Boris Chekhov straightened in the doorway his eyes dark probing as they met the naked young beauty’s.

“You were very foolish the other day Jennie trying to leave without permission. I would not try that again unless you want to spend more …..shall we say….quality time with Yuri!!”


The implication was quite clear If Jennie tried to escape again there would be hell to pay if she failed. Yuri smiled and gave Jennie’s belly a little pat.

“Now I suppose you would like to wash and get something to eat?”

Turning to the giant whose hand rested on her belly Boris simply said.

“Fetch Serge.”


Moments later Yuri returned with the eunuch and Boris issued his instructions in the clipped manner of one use to giving orders and being obeyed. They were also simple and straight forward. Bath her…… I want her spotless and rosy,……….get her a light breakfast after all its been two days……… A corset that will display her charms……… not hide them and thigh high boots… she may choose the color…have her back her in two hours.


Serge led Jennie to a bathing chamber were she could stand under a shower head it was apparent that he intended to do exactly as he had been ordered and that was to bathe Jennie.
 
Jennie shivered at the thought of spending another night with Yuri. She felt every callous in his hands as he rubbed her stomach, grinning. Why was he so intent on getting her pregnant? Maybe he didn’t have a wife and kids. Maybe his wife couldn’t have kids. It didn’t matter. Yuri stood up and went into the other room, returning a moment later with Serge. She listened to his instructions, glad to hear mention of food and a shower. Had it really been two days? She thought back. It had probably been around midnight when she passed out, and they had probably let her sleep for the rest of the night. But that only added up to one day, not two….

Serge undid the cuffs on her wrists and ankles, then slid a hand around her shoulders and gently helped her up. Jennies knees nearly buckled when he stood her up, but Serge just slipped a hand under her arms and took her to a tiny concrete room with a showerhead sticking out of the wall. He pushed her hands against the wall, kicking her feet apart with the toe of his boot.

“ Don’t move.”

Warm water poured from the showerhead, making Jennie gasp. She had spent the last12 hours naked and cold, so the warm water felt wonderful to her. Gently, Serge soaked her hair, massaging the water in to the roots. She felt his fingers pause at the dried blood on the back of her head. He slowly worked shampoo into her hair, scrubbing gently. While the conditioner was soaking in her turned to her body, rubbing a huge sea sponge soaked with body wash over every inch of her skin. Once she was all clean he turned her to face him.

“ I know this is hard, but if you cooperate it’ll go easier.”

Serge wrapped her in a towel and led Jennie to an adjoining room. A breakfast tray sat next to a box of makeup on a counter. He sat in a corner and watched while she ate. When she had finished he got to work with a blow-dryer. Jennie was surprised at his skill and care as he worked her hair, styling it up in a neat twist .
 
“ Don’t move.”

Serge’s voice clipped, authorative as he pushed her hands against the wall, kicking her feet apart with the toe of his boot. The dark eunuch noticed how Jennie’s magnificent young body brought a sensual little gasp to the girl’s moist ripe lips, the way she slowly relaxed as the warm water caressed her flawless naked body. Serge had to admit the young Miss Jennie Taylor was the most gorgeous creature Boris had captured in quite some time. She would defiantly be worth her weight in gold on the white slave market. The eunuch made Jennie’s shower a gentle and most sensual experience. He better than them all knew just how to touch her body to enkindle a flickering flame of sinful desire while taking care not to call to mind the pain of her night with Yuri.

When Jennie sensually seductive shower was through Serge softly turned the young golden beauty to face him

“ I know this is hard, but if you cooperate it’ll go easier.”

His voice a soft sensual whisper his eyes earnestly imploring her to take his advice. Serge wrapped Jennie in a warmed towel as if she was a most precious of jewels and then led her to her breakfast. When she had finished he got to work with a blow-dryer. Jennie was surprised at his skill and care as he worked her hair, styling it up in a neat twist . She seemed pleased with his efforts and this simple beauty now was breathtaking.

“ Now for your attire. “

Serge selected a pair of black thigh high boots of paten leather boots, A corset that would accentuate Jennie’s trim little waist and yet leave her sweet pussy bared to Boris’s view. The cups of the dark Navy blue corset would lift and display her firm young breasts to perfection her dusky pink areola’s and sweet pink rose bud nipples bared for Chekhov’s attentions if he so desired.

Now when you come before Mr. Chekhov, kneel with your head held high……..

Serge saw the flare of pride that firry spirit of the young beauty flaring to the surface once more.

“ Remember Miss Taylor……..Jennie……if you cooperate it’ll go easier.”

Serge led his little charge back to Boris Chekhov who was now seated in a comfortable room richly appointed in a Central Asian manner with rich tapestries and rugs upon the hard wood floors. It was a far cry from the stark industrial building of 69 Mayfair Place
 
Last edited:
She winced as Serge tightened the corset, yanking hard on the strings to get the garment as tight as possible. It was a pretty colour at least. Dark blue had been her favorite colour as a child. The corset pushed her breasts up and out with each breath. Jennie felt her cheeks redden with embarrassment. Finally, Serge seemed satisfied and tied the strings off. After helping her back to the chair he zipped her feet into a pair of shiny black boots. Luckily the heels were only a sensible 3 inches, and they seemed to be well-made overall. Jennie usually didn’t wear heels, finding them uncomfortable and impractical, even against dress code at work. She had worn her favorite pair of work boots to meet Boris. They were well-worn, and for good reason. Those boots were lined with sheepskin, thickly padded and with just enough of a heel to take strain off the back part of her foot. In winter, they were waterproof and very warm.

“Now when you come before Mr. Chekhov, kneel with your head held high……..”Serge took her wrist and led her out of the dressing room and down a hall. Jennie blinked in surprise. What the hell was with him that he expected her to kneel? She wasn’t an animal. How dare he demand something as degrading as that? She made up her mind to ignore Serge’s advice.

At the end of a hall Serge stopped and opened a door. Inside Jennie could see a fire crackling in an old brick fireplace, the silhouette of someone in a chair sitting before it. Serge led her in, one hand lightly on her arm.

Jennie glared at Boris, seated in an armchair in front of her. A thick rug lay at his feet, and he had a large glass of wine in his hand. She wouldn’t have been at all surprised if he had donned a velvet dressing gown, monocle and slippers too.
 
“Now when you come before Mr. Chekhov, kneel with your head held high……..”


The old eunuch idly wondered if this willful proud young beauty would heed his words of warning as he took her hand and brought her to her feet. Serge stepped back and took a final apprising look at Jennie. He was quite pleased with the overall effect and knew that Boris Chekhov would love the shy maidenly blush that kissed the girl’s cheeks. She was the perfect picture of innocent sensuality.


Serge led he Jennie out of the dressing room and down a hall. They paused only a moment before the doors of Boris’s private apartment. Serge saw the girl blinking as she took in the scene before her and he saw defiance flash in those stunning eyes as she entered.
Jennie glared at Boris, seated in an armchair in front of her.
He simply smiled at her then let that smile fade, his gaze steady holding her brilliant eyes in his unblinking gaze.

“Jennie I do believe that Serge has instructed you in the proper way to come to me and the position you are to assume.”

Chekhov voice dark sensual steady as the gaze that held her eyes. Boris eyes now leisurely took in the effect that Serge had created with his selection of Jennie’s attire. The tightly synched dark blue corset that brought out the stunning beauty of her eyes, caressed the sensual curves of her torso, and lifted her bared breasts in offering to the viewer’s eyes. It hugged the seductive swell of her hips and yet left Jennie’s shaven pussy barded for her owner’s delight. The black thigh high paten leather boots fit like a second skin the heels just high enough to accentuated the sensual curve of her calves to perfection. The eunuch had done well.

“Or would you like to spend some quality time with Yuri again?”

Chekhov voice was very serious and left no doubt that Jennie could either swallow her pride and yield to him or she could be broken to Yuri’s will.
 
She regarded him for a long moment, thinking. If she didn’t cooperate Chekhov would just turn her over to Yuri, who would wear her down until she either snapped and tried to hurt him or just give up. Left alone with the brute, Jennie knew he would fuck her. The thought made her shudder. If it was painful once when she’d at least been warmed up a little by Chekhov, having sex again without a warm up would probably hurt much worse.

Jennie felt a hand close on her shoulder, something small and sharp poking at the back of her knees. She jumped, pulling away only to have the hand grip harder, pushing in on a nerve and sending a bolt of pain up her neck. Her body went numb as Serge pushed her from behind, landing on the rug with a dull thud. Quickly, he stepped forward and gripped her throat, pulling Jennie up onto her knees. He pushed her chin up so Jennie was forced to look Chekhov in the eyes. With a grin, Chekhov set the wine glass down and leaned closer, eyes raking her bare skin. Stepping back, Serge trailed a hand over the smooth skin of Jennie’s neck before melting back into the shadows to watch.
 
As the proud little beauty hesitated Serge knew that two roads lay before her. One led to Jennie becoming Chekhov concubine his sexual play toy to use or abuse and share as it pleased him. The other road led the proud Miss Taylor to the action block, where her chaste youthful beauty would bring her weight in gold, and it would lead to Yuri and a night that could be heaven or hell depending on the sadistic giants whim.

Serge stepped forward in a last attempt to bring Jennie to her sense. Pushing in on a nerve and sending a bolt of pain up her neck. Her body went numb as Serge pushed her from behind, landing on the rug with a dull thud. Quickly, he stepped forward and gripped her throat, pulling Jennie up onto her knees. He pushed her chin up so Jennie was forced to look Chekhov in the eyes. He had forced her into the position he had told her to assume when she came before Boris Chekhov. His eyes devoured the perfection of her breasts, the way her sweet pussy was splayed open and pressed to the rich oriental rug. He drank in her beauty and then he picked up his glass of wine before he took a sip.

“ Jennie Serge forced you to kneel before me it was his choice not yours.”

Boris paused a moment before continuing.


“You are an intelligent young lady you know well the two rods before you…..choose to be my concubine that I shall use, abuse, or share as I desire. …Or chose the auction block and an unknown Master……The choice is yours Jennie.”

Chekhov paused as he took another sip of wine.

“Ether beg me to fuck you or rise and go with Serge and join the other merchandise that will be placed on the block in this evening.”
 
Jennie’s stomach churned, her thoughts racing as she worked over the two options in her mind. At least with Boris she knew what she was getting into. She shuddered at the thought of being sold off like an animal. Who knew where a new person would take her. Surely she wouldn’t have the freedoms she was used to. Although Jennie had to wonder about the financial state of anyone who would… buy her. Anyone with enough money to purchase another human being would probably have to be quite rich. Jennie wondered what kind of life she would have if she chose to get up and go with Yuri. She knew what happened to girls who got into things like this. Usually they wound up dead or abandoned like puppies that were no longer cute.

With a sigh, Jennie eased herself closer to the fire, letting the warm air brush her chilled skin. Serge stepped forwards ready to pull her back to her knees but one glance from Boris stopped him short. She still felt slightly weak from the shock of being abducted and fucked. She felt tight muscles in her neck and jaw relax as the fires heat slowly worked its way deep into her bones.

Silently she watched Boris watching her, a grin tugging at his features as he realized she had made her choice.
 
Back
Top