Sleeping Naked

Elena1201

Experienced
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Posts
54
Anyone else like me can't sleep unless they are completely naked? I know I twist and turn a lot. Not only that but sometimes when u wake up in the middle of the night I just like to have free range and be able to orgasm myself back to sleep.
 
Last edited:
Collar and cuffs and Sir's pale blue and white pinstripe button down. And nothing else. Yum :devil: Interestingly enough, I feel quite naked like this...
 
Sleep naked most nights. I enjoy the exposed nature of it. And my skin against the smooth sheets, can be amazing. Lastly my Dom requires it.
 
I do once in a blue moon, but I would probably be a lot more comfortbale in a catsuit. For now, it's jammies. Because I'm worlefully normal.
 
I prefer to sleep naked I like the soft feeling of the sheets against my body. It also gives my girl easy acces when she needs to wake me up by licking my pussy.
 
Naked and with window open all year long.
If it happens that someone closes the window while I am asleep I wake up with a headache and suffocating feeling within an hour.
 
Unless I'm very sick and drugged-up, I always sleep naked. can't stand when night clothes get all twisted.
 
I'm a naked sleeper as well. In the winter, if it is really cold, I'll sleep in a hoodie and nothing else. I know that is a bit bizarre.
 
I love to wrap myself naked around my duvet. In summer, window open, breeze on ass :)
 
I like to be naked-- if I wear jammies I wake up with them twisted and bunched up. But I can't go to sleep feeling air on my skin except the hottest huggiest weather. A sheet at least!

I'm considering making myself a weighted sheet.
 
Naked under a thin sheet is best, though I often will wear something light and comfortable, and maybe socks.
 
Most nights, it's panties and a sports bra for me. Some nights, I'll sleep naked.

My room is stifling hot, no matter the weather, but I still like sleeping in a nice warm comforter. I keep a humidifier and fans in my room.
 
Master sleeps naked and prefers me that way, too. Skin-to-skin is wonderful (except the worst of the summer nights, or during stupid hot flashes). I tend to roll around often, and he's always amused when I moon him in the morning. When that happens, I'm often rewarded with some appreciative caresses.
 
I always sleep naked when I can, not always possible though.i cant sleep otherwise
 
I once read a male sub testimony about how his mistress want him to sleep only in a loose t-shirt and on the belly, so he can be exposed and feel vulnerable. I like the idea but...
 
I always sleep naked. In the winter I have flannel sheets on the bed and it feels soooo nice!
 
I sleep naked so long as it's warm enough. I don't like sleeping in a heated room (gives me a headache) but if it's too chilly, I'll wear a thin t shirt to keep my shoulders warm.
 
I need at least a pair of panties. Mister likes to sleep naked though. I hate to wear pants or shorts because they bunch up and I don't like the feeling. I like the room cold so that I can bundle up in a thick blanket. I also can't share a blanket. Mister calls me a blanket stealer.
 
sleeping amost naked

Like sleeping in flannel, because I always keep the room cold -I know I'm strange but I just like it that way. Of course, the flannel is not necessary when I'm not alone - then I can cuddle
 
Back
Top