Sister Vampire (closed for amon_darknight)

I moaned taking great pleasure in what I was seeing in Henri's mind as we kissed and caressed each other. My hands moved over his chest and to his cock over his pants. The connection stopped when he asked me about what I was doing.

"Y-yes, I was. I don't know how,but I was." I said," As I said, I am going to have to look it up to find out. I am curious as well. You are very right. This is not the classic vampire behavior." However, we did not stop. Things were going much further and I wanted it greatly. "Take me, Henri. I want you to ravish my body." I moaned. I was once again in his mind.
 
He looked to her as she told him what she wanted and he smiled as he again felt her probing his mind.

Now she saw his cock between her tits, and she was tit fucking him with great control, her beautiful tits wrapped around his cock, moving up and down, sliding up and down, her eyes watched her brother as he moaned and soon let his cum shoot out between her tits, covering her tits, hitting her chin. His sister only grinned as she licked up what she could of his cum.

Henry grinned as he sat there, letting her see everything in his mind. But she knew he loved anime girls and loved the figure of those women, he thought his sister was very hot, but always she saw her tits were a lot bigger.

He moved in and kissed her, his hands massaging her breasts through her shirt she was wearing, his hands groping her and his tongue dancing with hers in lustful kiss.

"Mmmm Maddie, I love kissing you..."
 
I moaned in ecstasy seeing what all he desired. I wanted to fulfill what I could. I am so glad that I was giving my virginity to him rather than some guy at school which would break my heart. We kissed again. His hands felt so amazing as he caressed and squeezed my breasts. I undid my top baring them. "I want to please you my sweet loving brother." I said as I undid his shirt. My hands caressed his bare chest.
 
He watched as she took her top off and he saw her bare breasts in all there glory. He smiled as he kissed over the bare skin, his lips making contact with her nipples which grew to points very quickly.

"Mmmm I love how your nipples are so responsive..."

His other hand went to her ass again, carresing her there, he even spanked her lightly.

"Are you curious to see me?"

He kissed her nipple one last time and stepped back as he took his shorts down and let her see his hard cock.

"Please me than sis, show me what you desire."

He stroked his cock for her a few times and he grinned at her.
 
"Ohhhhhhhhh yes, Henri!" I moaned as he began sucking on my breasts, "Mmmmm, I want to see and feel your cock." I laughed a little when he spanked me loving it. I moaned when I saw how long and hard it was and took it into my hand to caressed it before getting on my knees rubbing it between my breasts. I leaned in and started sucking on it as I did.
 
Henry looked down at his sister she was on her knees, pleasuring his cock with her breasts, with her mouth... she had such skill, he moaned out.

"Ohh fuck Maddie...mmmmm use your naughty tongue... yess, look at me sister while you pleasure my cock, let me see your beautiful eyes..."

He looked down into her eyes as she licked at his cock.
 
"Ohh fuck Maddie...mmmmm use your naughty tongue... yess, look at me sister while you pleasure my cock, let me see your beautiful eyes..." I looked up at my brother lustfully as I continued to move his cock between my tits and sucked on it as well as licked it up, down, and around the tip and shaft. As I did so, I took in energy from his erotic thoughts. I noticed that it wasn't hurting him and was helping me keep my strength after feeding a little.
 
Oh the way she moved her tits up and down, it was so erotic, if felt so good... he moaned out as he felt her tongue pleasuring the head of his cock. She squeezed her tits tight on his cock as he looked down at her.

"Ohh fuck... you keep that up Maddie, and you will make me cum...."

He moaned out again as he watched her pleasure his cock.
 
"Mmmmmm that is the idea." I moaned before I started deep throating his cock more, "I am not done with you though." My moans caused a vibration on his cock and then sucked hard on the tip knowing that would send him over the edge.
 
He moaned out as she used her oral skill on him, he loved the fact that she could suck his cock so well. Oral was always a favorite of his, but he could never find a woman that was willing to suck him off, even if he orally pleasures them first.

He moaned loud as his body shivered and he felt his cum rising up his rod.

"Oooh fuck Maddie.... I am going to cum...."

He warned and she saw a mental flash of him letting his cock spew forth his cum between her fits as she trapped the head there...
 
"Mmmmmmmmm!" Maddie cried out when she found out that he was close. She wanted him to cum, so she was ready. She kept sucking wanting badly to taste him for the first time as well as let some of it get on her breasts. She squeezed her breasts a little more on it. She swallowed what she could as the rest dripped on her breasts. "That was incredible, Henri." she said. She wanted so much more. Madeline cleaned the cum from her breasts. She begged, "Please fuck me, my dear brother! I need you."
 
He watched, as she leaned back and looked to him with so much lust in her eyes. Her wants were asked of him and he looked at her, her legs spread, her pussy leaking her sweet juices. He licked his lips as he stroked his hard cock for her.

"Is that what you want sis, you want my cock..."

He moved himself between her legs as he let his cock head now rub up and down her pussy lips, he moaned out as he felt her pussy try and pull him in. He wanted to tease her.

"Ohh your pussy so wants me... mmmm how it tries to suck in my cock as I move my cock over your wet lips..."

He moaned out as he leaned in and sucked on her nipple.
 
"Yes, I want your cock very much." she moaned lustfully as she felt his fingers play with the folds of her pussy. She laid back spreading her legs more opening her virgin slit for him to take. She gasped as she felt the tip. She tried to wrap her legs around him to try to take his cock inside of her, but he would not let her. His mouth felt so amazing on her breasts as he sucked on them. "Please, fuck me!" she began to beg, "I need to feel you inside of me. Please, my sweet brother."
 
He looked up at her and grinned as he captured her lips with his, he kissed her with passion and lust, his tongue danced with her as she could feel his cock sawing up and down between her wet lips.

He continued to tease her as his hands pinched her nipples.

"MMmmm my dear sister, mmmm fuck..."

He looked to her.

"Have you ever played "just the tip?"

He grinned as he let his cock penetrate her, just the tip though and he watched her face as he did this. She tried to wrap her legs around his waist, but he stopped her every time.

"And here I thought you wanted my cock sis..."

She could tell he was playing with her, but pleasure is what he wanted to give her.
 
I kissed Henri back as I kept at him to slide his cock into me and to take my virginity. I giggled as he teased me and kept begging him. He would move my legs and only give me the tip. "Please, Henri fuck me!" I begged, "I need you so badly. I want you to be the one who takes my virginity." I rubbed against him trying to get it inside of me.
 
He grinned as he moaned out, she was begging him and he leaned to kiss her again. He put his hands behind her back and picked her up in his arms. She was light and he worked out, he had a nice muscle build to him. He moved her to the wall and he pinned her to it as she was raised up.

"Mmmm Maddie.... you are so beautiful... are you sure you want my cock?"

He moaned out again as he sucked on her nipple again as he left her pinned to the wall, but he lowered her slowing and her pussy enveloped his cock, Henry moaned out as it felt so good, her pussy was what he has wanted all along and now he had it. He felt something stopping his cock and he looked to her...

"Maddie...?"

She was a virgin... than she seemed to push herself down on his cock and he kissed her and held her to the wall.

"Maddie, I love you my dear sweet sister..."

He than looked to her and made sure she was ok and if it was fine for him to move his cock now, she had the look that it was ok and she wanted it. So he than started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy, she was so tight, he knew he would not last long like this. But he wanted to bring his sister pleasure first...
 
"Yes, please Henri fuck me!" I whimpered wanting him to stop teasing and to fuck me taking my virginity. I gasped as Henri picked me up and pinned me against the wall. I arched my body as he sucked on my other breast. I felt him enter me and began crying out a little in pain.
"Maddie...?"

I smiled and blush, "I always wanted you to be my first." He was not the only one who had incestuous feelings. I had watched my brother with his girlfriends and wanted so badly to be in there place. As much as it hurt, I pushed myself down wanting him to break my maidenhead. "I love you too, Henri." I moaned. It hurt when it did break, but after a while it did not hurt as bad as he fucked me.
 
He moaned out as she was so tight, like a glove... he looked her in the eyes, loving how she was staring back at him. Her eyes glowed with passion and that new eerie look.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah sis... I love you so much"

He held her tighter as he let his cock move in and out of her, he was holding her tight to the wall and loved the fact that he knew the next door neighbors if they were home would hear this. He did not care though, he loved that he was fucking his sister, he always dreamed of this and he was so glad it was really happening.

He pulled her hair slightly and he kissed over the side of her neck.

"Maddie... I... you are going to make me cum... fuck you feel so good baby..."

He sucked on the side of her neck, letting his tongue taste her there.
 
"I love you too, Henri!" she moaned loving how his cock filled her tight pussy. She moved up and down harder and faster. Mmm, what would the neighbors say. She did not care either. She wanted Henri so badly. She whimpered as he kissed along her neck and marked it. "Mmmmm, I am going to cum as well, my darling brother!" she moaned very loudly. Her eyes had changed to a beautiful purple from lust.
 
Henry moves his lips down and kisses down her chest to her big tits, he let his tongue flick over her hard, pointy nipples. His hips moved fast in and out of her, her pussy gripped his cock as it slid in, making such sexy noises. He sucked hard now on her nipple, not ignoring the other, his hand groped and fondled it, he switched to the other nipple now, sucking hard on, letting his tongue swirl around it.

~~A man hung a old style phone up and nodded as he handed a package to a set of men, he put his sunglasses on turned in his big red chair.~~

Henry moaned into her breast as his cock now pushed deep into her.

"Ohhh fuck Maddie... I am cuming for you baby..."

He let out a moan of passion and he shot his load forth into her wet, tight hole. Filling her up, he bit down on her nipple lightly, letting his tongue flick fast over her nipple.

~~In a car now, the three men all looked to each other, they opened the envelope and read the address.~~

One man had a sinister looking blade and a black handgun.

"Alright boys, we got a new Vampire, her name is Madeline. She is here at this address, lets go behead us a Vamp."

He smiled as he licked the blade.~~~

Henry breathed heavily as he still continued to pump his very sensitive cock into her pussy. He had hope he was bringing her much pleasure.
 
"Ohhhh fuck yes!" she moaned loudly as she bounced more on her brother's cock. He moans and screams of pleasure were getting so much louder. Much to her shock she could hear her next door neighbor masturbating with her super hearing. She could hear his moans and smile. "I guess we won't have to worry too much about the neighbor. I think he is loving the sound." Madeline giggled. She came as her brother filled her. "Henri!!!!" she cried out loudly.
 
Henry let her down and he fell back to the ground, he breathed heavily and smiled at her.

"Maddie, you are so sexy..."

He reached and took her panties from the ground, he held them to his nose and sniffed.

"Mmmm so sexy..."

He moved them down to his cock and just watched his sister.

"Mmm so how do you feel? Different?"
 
"Yes, I feel so different in so many ways." Madeline said as she relaxed after the fucking she took from her brother. She felt very fulfilled, but knew eventually she would have to do that again to keep from attacking and turning someone else. The very last thing she wanted to do was to cause harm. She smiled as she watched her brother play with her panties over his cock. "So what do you want to do?" she asked wondering if they just wanted to stay in the apartment or go out.
 
He thought about what he wanted to do... he smiled at her and got up from the ground and walked over to her.

"Sis..."

He kissed her lips and spanked her ass.

"I want to see you in other sexy panties... lets go shopping, on me."

He kissed her again.
 
"Sounds fun! Let me get ready." I kissed Henri back and got dressed. I went to my bedroom and put on a very short black denim skirt and a tight sheer pink blouse. I fixed my hair and put on some makeup as well as my pink stilettos. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a car pull up. I had never seen it at the apartment complex, but just thought that one of the other tenants had company. I picked up my purse and keys so that we could go. "I am ready, Henri." I said.
 
Back
Top