All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
"Mmmmmm," I purred, "you've done this before." My eyes follow your hands as the move up and down my cock, and I watch your sweet young face as you concentrate on pleasuring me and the sway of your breasts as your arms move. I see you look at me with big eyes, and I am delighted that you are enjoying this too.

I really grin as I take the bottle of oil and flip the cap off. You slow your hands, anticipating that I am going to put more on my cock. But I give the bottle a harder squeeze and a small stream of oil jets out onto your chest. You squeak as the oil hits you, pulling back slightly.

"Surprise," I smile, "rub it onto your breasts Beautiful."

You are beaming as your hands cup your breasts and coat them with oil. I can't help but groan, "Oh Megan, that is gorgeous." Your massage becomes more forceful, as you press your breasts together and knead them. I spread my legs further apart and push my hips forward, my cock resting in your cleavage. You press your soft globes around my cock and I groan loudly, "Oh my God, yes, that is sooo good."
 
Last edited:
Friday night - Sean's place

I was beginning to feel more comfortable massaging your cock. Plus, it was starting to excite me as well, hearing your moans of approval as I continued. I see your hand grab the bottle and watch as it looks like you are about to pour some more lotion onto my hands. I squeal a little as a thin strream of lotion clings to my chest.

I gaze up at you in surprise but when you tell me to rub it into my chest, I happily rub it on with my fingers before my hands envelop my breats and make them all shiny and slippery. Rubbing the warm lotion over my hard nipples was so stimulating, I began to rub firmer and harder. I pushed my breasts together and released them. Doing this over and over again.

I was so engrossed by my kneading that I didn't see you push your cock forward, letting it lay on top of my breasts. I had heard of tit-fucking before but never had it done to me. I was guessing that was want you wanted and I was happy to oblige.

I released my breasts just enough for your cock to slip down between them and then closing my glistening breasts around your cock. When I hear your moan of approval, I look up to see the expression on your face as I start to push my breasts up and down your cock.

I looked back at your cock sliding in and out of my breasts. Appearing and disappearing. The head of your cock glistening now with the oil. It was amazing to see the head of your cock poke through my tits. I looked up at you with wonderment in my eyes.
 
Last edited:
I see the expression on your face and smile broadly, "I love the view too, sooo sexy."

I roll my hips a bit in time with you, my balls hitting your abs and the head of my cock rising above your cleavage with each stroke. I see you looking down again, watching.

"Would you like to see more?" I ask. You look up at me and nod. Reluctantly, slide from between your breasts and go to the night stand. I dig through the bottom drawer, until I find a hand mirror. I give it to you and then stand by the side of the bed.

I run my hand into your hair, gently guiding you forward, urging you, "blow me Beautiful." To my delight, you open your mouth and take the head of my cock inside. After a few licks, you begin to bob up and down. "Ohhh," I moan, "have a look Sweetie."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

"Blow me Beautiful" and I was happy to. After all, you have made me orgasm so many times in our brief history. I take the mirror in my hand and open my mouth. I watch in the mirror as I close my lips around your swollen cockhead. I slide my lips back and forth along the crown, continuing to watch as I suck your cock. My lips sliding to the rim as my fingers lightly stroke you, my tongue lapping at the soft underside. I then look up at you to see if you are watching.
 
Last edited:
I am grinning, and breathing heavily, as you look up at me. Yes, I see you looking at you sucking me. I raise my eyebrows at you, "Enjoying the show? The actress is so hot."

You giggle a bit and return to your view. I breath, "Its really spectacular when you take me deeper."

I love this, experimenting, playing, guiding. We are both discovering sensual delights in each other. I never want it to end.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I can't help but smile at myself as I see you smirk. I return my gaze to the mirror and stretch my mouth open, pushing down onto your cock as it slides on my outstretched tongue. I wonder how far I can take you in. Surprising that I'm not gagging yet. Uh oh! Spoke too soon.

"Gwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
. I quickly put the mirror down and slide my mouth off. I place both my hands on your hips as I try to regain my breathing, my face flush. Something is hanging from my mouth to the top of your cock.
 
Last edited:
I lean over, my hand tilting your chin up towards me, and give you a kiss, asking, "OK Beautiful?" You nod at me and I smile, "I have a thought."

I ease your onto your back, your hips on the edge of the bed, your legs hanging over. I take hold of your ankles and bring them to my shoulders. I move a little closer to you, and begin to rub the head of my cock up and down your wet furrow. "Mmmmm," I coax you, "this feels as good as it looks."

You bring the mirror to my legs, just above your pussy, and tilt it. I watch your expression as you suddenly get a view. Your lips move in a silent "ooo," and then I push into you, sinking just a little ways in. I pull out of your completely and then reenter you slowly. Back and forth my hips move, repeating this little drama, until I push deep. Hearing your moan, I hold it inside you, then begin long strokes back and forth, giving you a show.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I nod my head yes as I compose myself. I look up at you when you nudge me onto my back at the edge of the bed. You grasp my ankles then lift my legs straight up and move in towards me. I feel your cock brush against my pussy and I look between our bodies. I didn't need any coaxing as I grabbed the mirror as soon as you said, "this feels as good as it looks."

I watched in the mirror as your cock teased my hole before you sunk in just an inch, making me "ooooooo" before pulling back out. Then you did it again, giving me just a little as I was expecting to feel your whole cock fill me. My heart was racing each time. I gazed up at you and wanted to scream for you to put it in, but realized that I was loving this. I was love being deprived what I wanted.

I returned my gaze to the mirror willing your cock to bury itself inside me. I could feel myself trying to push at you a little each time you sunk the tip of your cock in me. Then I looked up at you, my eyes pleading for you to sink your cock into me fully. My lips formed in an O to control my breathing.

Our eyes locked and you pushed in all the way causing me to moan deeply and throw my head back, clenching my eyes shut. I thought of how much I loved feeling your cock inside my pussy. Oh my god, yessssssssss.

Then I picked my head back up and looked directly into the mirror as you started to fuck me in a slow and steady rhythm. Oh my god, I love this! As I continued to stare at the mirrored image, my mouth was uttering in a soft and almost inaudible whisper, "fuck me, I love being fucked by you, fuck me."
 
Last edited:
I don't know how you could be more erotic to me. I get to a place where I feel as though I am somewhat in control of my body, then you surprise me, and my body asserts itself. You bring out the animal in me, that simply wants to fuck and fuck, and yes, breed.

I give you a good hard thrust, your body shaking from the impact of my hips against your legs and ass, and then pause. I smile, "gee, I thought I was. Maybe you just need it a little harder, and deeper?"

My cock buried inside you, I take your ankles in my hands again and begin to push your feet towards your head. How flexible are you? After a moment, you see where I am going and shift your body. Your feet are soon flanking your face, leaving your pussy and ass so very open. I bring my hands to the back of your knees, and press, holding you in this position.

My hips back up and thrust, harder this time. Your body bounces against the bed with the impact. And again, and again, as I ask, "Like this Megan? Do you like it hard?"
 
Friday night - Sean's place

"Uh huh" was the only thing I could utter as your cock spread me open as you pressed my legs down against my torso. I had dropped the mirror and my fingers grasped at your bed sheets. As you pin me in this somewhat contorted position, I could feel the strain in my leg muscles, but then the pain faded away as you began to thrust, slamming your cock into me, your body slapping against mine.

As you began to fuck me harder, I clenched my eyes shut and gripped the sheets real tight, my knuckles practically turning white. My breathing shallow as I tried to breathe as your cock stretched me open. "Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I grunted as you pounded against me. "Oh god yesssss! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yeaaaaaah! Fuck me harder! Fuck my pussy!" I don't know what came over me to start screaming like that but it felt so good to yell out like that.
 
Last edited:
Your screaming eggs me on, in some sort of crude erotic feedback loop. My hips rise and fall like machines, each stroke into you fast and hard, our bodies slapping together loudly. It is as though you are daring me, encouraging me, begging me to fuck you harder. I put muscle behind my thrusts, and can see the shock run through your body with each impact.

Gone is any tenderness. This is mating, raw and harsh, and we are both caught up in animalistic rut. I can feel my orgasm building, and a low growl rolls out of the back of my throat, "Ah.. ah... .ahh..... "
 
Friday night - Sean's place

The way you were pounding me was exactly what I was craving. Your body slamming against mine wasn't hurting me at all. Ughhhhhhhhhhh, it felt so good the way your cock filled my pussy, penetrating so deep.

Hearing you grunt made me want you even more. I knew that we shouldn't be having unprotected sex, but we were past that point again. The way you were moaning I was sure you were close to cumming. I thought about asking you to pull out but knew it was too late for that.

I grabbed your forearms and gazd up into your eyes, seeing the sweat on your forehead, the sound of our bodies slapping together filling the room.

When your eyes met mine, I whispered to you, "I love fucking you".
 
Last edited:
My orgasm comes almost in slow motion, rolling through my body and out through my cock. I see you whispering to me that you love this, and I want to give you more, thrust a little bit deeper, a little bit harder, and cum more fully, fill you, saturate you with semen. I groan loudly as I feel my cock spurting deep inside you, my hips still pounding you, as though I could stuff my seed further.

As the last contraction ebbs, I hold myself against your body. We are joined so intimately. I bend my head to kiss you, then release your legs. They fold back down and I settle down on top of you, murmering, "soo perfect."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

My entire body relaxes in a heap under you. I lay underneath your body's full weight. I can feel your cock begin to soften as it still lay inside me. I begin to stroke your hair and think how amazing I have felt since last weekend when you first seduced me.

Here I am, having fucked my best friend's Dad again. I hope Kate never finds out. My fingers ply through your hair as I push back just above your ear. "Thank you" I whisper. I still could not believe how you have made me feel. I no longer felt like a little girl. I knew then that I would do whatever you asked of me. I know that I had asked you to teach me everything last weekend, but now I had full trust in you that you would never hurt me.
 
Last edited:
I hear you whisper to me, and I almost chuckle. "Beautiful," I reply softly, "Men dream all their lives of being with someone like you. Some pay big bucks in hopes of experiencing what we have shared." I tilt my head and kiss you, "thank You."

I ease off your body, lying next to you. I run my hands over your hips and onto your legs, massaging, "I hope I didn't hurt you. Things got so... wild."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

"Gosh no! What are you kidding!? That was the most intense sex I've ever had. Not that I've had that much mind you."

It was true. I only had a smidgeon of sexual experience and most of it wasn't much to write home about. LOL. But you have this way about you, and it has to be from experience, of knowing just how to push all the right buttons.

Even the way your hands were touching and caressing me was exquisite. "I meant it when I said I wanted you to teach me everything. Although it doesn't have to be all in one night." There was a hint of seriousness in my sentence obviously not knowing as much as you, nor do I know the extent of your sexual experience.
 
Last edited:
I grin broadly at you, "That could take a while, and involve lots of homework and extensive tutoring."

I pause as you smile at my little joke, then continue, "and no time like the present."

I am leaning on one arm, the other stroking you. I reach over you and take your hand, lifting your arm and setting your hand down above your head. I then take your other hand and place it above your head, in your other hand. I shift my body, the arm I had been leaning on sliding up, its hand taking hold of your wrists, essentially binding your hands above your head.

As I return to stroking you lightly, I explain softly, "I love how this position stretches your body out. All of you is so open, vulnerable. It lets me touch you, everywhere." And I do, running my hand up into your hair, stroking your scalp, and then more carefully the lines of your face and throat. My fingers stretch and gently take hold of your throat at one point, and I hear you gasp lightly. I move to your shoulders and chest. I tease your breasts, coming close, but never touching your nipples. As my fingers trace your sides, you shift about as though ticklish, your arms flexing. I hold them down firmly, and continue to explore. Feeling your belly and hips, finding spots sensuous and ticklish. As I touch your thighs, I find that your legs are parted.

I am delighted to tease between your thighs, massaging your muscles, coming so close to your wet sex, close enough to feel your wetness, but not touching you sexually, yet.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I lie there completely still as you lie next to me. I gaze into your eyes as you begin to bring my hands above my head. You start to talk to me and I am totally under your control as your fingers massage my scalp before gliding down to my jawline and eventually my throat.

Your fingers slide over my throat and grasp it firmly causing me to gasp for a quick breath of air. That movement was very exciting to me, but it was short lived as your hand proceeded to move over my chest. The light touch of your fingertips was making me breathe more shallow as I was becoming more and more excited. I even parted my legs a little more as your hands traveled south along my body.

My eyes never left yours as your hand slid over my belly, my hairy mound and then my thighs. Your fingers sliding up and down each of my thighs was driving me wild as they came so close to touching my pussy but then moving to the other side. Each time I thought you would touch me, I lifted myself up, offering you my pussy to touch, but it never came to be.

I stared with eyes glazed and open mouth, my lips parched from the arousal.
 
Last edited:
The look on your face alone makes all my efforts worthwhile. Of course, prior to meeting you, I would have paid money to stroke a body as tight as yours. And now I wonder, just how far can I tease you?

I bring my hand further from your pussy, resting it on your firm thigh, as I whisper, "Don't move." I need both hands. I shift and kneel beside you, my buttocks resting on my ankles. My newly freed left hand touches your belly, then I walk my fingers up your torso, between your tempting breasts until I reach your throat. My fingers and thumb part as I grip your neck. I hold you firmly, not constricting, but letting you know that I am seriously holding you. Your eyes are a bit wide and your breathing rapid.

My other hand slides back between your legs, and begins to tease you again, touching, stroking, massaging all around, but never touching your pussy. I continue like this for minutes. At one point, you begin to move your arms down, and I tighten my grip around your throat. I raise my eyebrows at you and you put your arms back. I loosen my grip, a little.

My hand begins to stroke the very edges of your pussy, my fingers drenched with your juices. I carefully avoid your clit, despite your moans and the shifting of your body...
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I lay completely still as you command and watch as you let go of my hands and adjust your body. You return your fingers to my body, lightly tracing upwards towards my breasts before resting on my throat. You stretch your fingers around my throat and I become a bit nervous as you leave your hand there with a slight pressure. My eyes glance up into yours wondering what you are going to do when I feel your other hand slide up my inner thigh.

I instinctively spread my legs, opening myself to you. Wanting you to touch me. Wanting you to caress my aching clit. My breathing has become so shallow as I await your touch. In fact, holding my breath as your fingers glide towards me. But as you slide your fingers away, I let out a deep sigh, disappointed that you haven't touched me yet.

Your fingertips glide all around my labia, lightly touching the edges. They brush against my bush before sliding down the other side. Finding it difficult not to move, I gently lift my hips, hoping that you would touch me.

I lick my dry lips each time your finger get close. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter from your teasing. God, I am loving this. Knowing you do not want me to move, and thinking you don't want me to speak as well, I find it difficult not to tell you to touch me.
 
Last edited:
Your arousal is so obvious. Your skin is flushed and your nipples, even your aereola, are swollen. Your pussy is open and your wetness has dripped down onto the sheets. I am not sure if my hand at your throat is any part of this, but now is not the time to ask. Our eyes meet and I smile and blow you a kiss.

In the next moment, I move my fingers onto your pussy. I moan softly at how wet you are. Your body nearly jumps as I touch you. I hold my fingers still until you come to rest. I avoid your clit completely, and slowly circle your opening. The very tips of my fingers sometimes slide into you a quarter inch, just enough to tease.

I feel your body and arms begin to move. I still my fingers, look you in the eye, and press the hand around your throat a little harder against your chest. Not enough to constrict your airways in any way, but enough to silently say, "Don't move."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

My entire body was in sensory overload as you continued your teasing. I was dying for you to do something to relieve this desire. The way your fingertips glided all around my pussy, teasing and brushing lightly, I did all I could to restrain myself from pushing myself against your fingers.

And, the way your hand gripped my throat, tightening around it but not restricting my breathing, was as stimulating as your teasing. I was almost at the point where I would've done anything to reach a climax. My eyes were glazed over as my pussy dripped at your fingertips.
 
Last edited:
Your body quieted, I resume stroking the outside of your pussy. I pause and take one of your labia in my fingers, pulling it open, rubbing my thumb along it folds. I pull and spread your other labia, leaving your pussy like an open wet flower. I slide one finger inside you, curving it up and slowly start circling inside you, searching for your G-spot again. I keep my caresses light and slow.

My finger and your pussy make quiet slushy sounds as I move. You are so incredibly wet. I feel your pussy tighten on my finger and hear you moaning. Mmmm good, must be hitting the right spot...
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I lie incredibly still as your fingers touch and caress every inch of my private area without actually touching my sensitive nub. My breathing is shallow to the point where I hold my breath on ocassion. I know my chest must be heaving somewhat erratically as I await your touch.

I lick my dry lips when you slip your finger inside me. Being so wet, your finger easily made its way inside. I wanted to cry out, but managed to catch myself. Closing my eyes, hoping that would help me concentrate, but the way your fingertip was rubbing inside me was only stimulating me even more. I could hear myself purring as you caressed me. I was in a dreamlike trance now as my whole body tingled.
 
Last edited:
Your body, so luscious to view and touch, is fairly motionless under my hands. Your chest rocks now and again, causing your breasts to sway seductively. I continue to caress the inside of your pussy, pressing just a little harder, watching you, searching for just the spot.

Maybe you need a little more. I slide my hand slowly down from your throat, and over your nearest breast. This time though, my fingers circle and gently pinch your erect nipple. Your body reacts beautifully, and I smile. Soon...
 
Back
Top