Treasures... Open to all

William was still looking down at his desk when Gen walked into his office asking if he was okay. He looked up with a heavy look upon his face. "No, it's not. I was informed that dealing with the Germans was a stupid move. He didn't threaten me in any way just the tone of his voice was enough to make the Mafia images come to my mind."

William lowed his face into his hands. "I should have just hired my own security, armed them, and stayed mafia free.. But these days you don't side with one, they all hit you till you do." Speaking but not looking up to Gen...

"So how was the new girl?" He tried to change the subject.

Genevieve looked at her friend with worry knowing how much pressure was on him from these deals placed at his feet and she also knew hed do anything to protect the employees here and treasure itself because it was like his home and family.

She ran her fingers through her hair. "Will were gonna be ok.. we have protection now and if they are as good as they say then we should be fine "she said and looked up at him.

He asked her how the audition went and she nodded knowing he didn't want to talk more about it. " Missy was fine William she's got a very good routine down and im sure with the way she moves that she will bring in alot of regulars to Treasure.. Brian our new bartender is great also I have tasted a few of his mixes and the mint mojito was incredible."

She looked at him seeing the stress still on his face and said " How about we go to dinner downstairs? Have a few drinks to relax you mon amie?..Does that sound good?" She asked reaching over and grabbing hisnhand gently.

William nodded with agreement that they had protection, but this was coming from an teenager girl that her men were well trained. It only takes a small box to ruin a whole lot of peoples day William thought to himself. He didn't want Gen to be on the stress level he is on. Who was he kidding? She knew all of this as well, she just hid it better than he did.

He softly squeezed his hand around hers and lifted himself up from his desk. "What would I do without you?" He kissed the inside of her wrists. "So is this Missy a girl what I want to have a private dance with!" He smirked then waited for the slap that he knew would come from her. No one messed with her girls.

He followed her down stairs sliding his arm around her waist as she paraded her through the lounge... "So do I get a house braking gift of you in a hot tub tonight?" He winked ..

Genevieve chuckled at Williams suggestion of getting to Missy and slapped his arm smirking " You stay away from my girls William.. I'm sure you can watch her but im not sure if she's into private dancing just yet although she did kiss me but I was certain to keep things professional I didn't want her getting the idea that she had to sleep with me to get the position because we arent other clubs." She smirked

She looked over at him and laughed saying " Maybe... or maybe ill get you drunk..up to your room.. and help you relax" she smirked knowing exactly what he was thinking but she was thinking more of a massage.

William face lit up with a smile.. "She kissed you!... OH details! Details!" He slightly elbowed... both of his eye brows bounced up and down. "So was it a good sloppy kiss, was it a deep kiss? what else happened!" He was like a kid set loose in a toy store.

Then it hit him... "What do you mean stay away from your girls! You are not...Not.... okay fine!" He pouted while leading her to a nice table in the back, low lighting.. "Mmm, just my kind of atmosphere." He smiled at her.. Damn he wanted to feel her so bad his eyeballs were hurting from the hunger!

He pulled out her chair for her... He leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck several times before taking a seat beside her. "Well, not if I get you drunk first and if that happens.. Is that a good dress?" He winked at her again.. "I do want a hot tub moment with you to discuss business..." He made is sound official as in a mandatory meeting..

Genevieve couldn't help but laugh at William's excitement of her and Missy making out and she knew that if she gave him the right ammo hed most likely go to security to try getting ahold of that room's audition tape.

She laughed and said " It was quite hot she ended up getting me wet but from what I could tell she was very aroused as well. She finished her dance sitting on my lap and kissing me deeply..Luckily I stopped myself because I was tempted to invite her to my room." She said with a grin.

She sat down across from him and saw his eyeballs trailing her body and she chuckled" Im already halfway there from all of those drinks I sampled from Brian"she laughed " I wouldn't mind going in the hot tub tonight though William its been quite the busy day"

William looked over at Gen when she began to laugh at him. She even had him laughing at himself. but that laugh turned into sheer desire when she told him of how she gave her a lap dance and ended with them kissing. He swallowed the lump of lust that was building in his throat.

The images of them kissing made his cock come to life, pressing against his pants made him a little uncomfortable. He shook his head at her while he was adjusting it the best he could while in the dinning area. His face slightly red, "Okay, You a have me hard as a rock you can stop teasing me now!" He eyed her with the promise of revenge.

He cleaned his teeth with his tongue while considering what she said to him. "Well, Now that I think about it I would be rather dumb if I got you drunk took you up to that steamy water and you pass out on me.. what fun would that be!" He eyed balled her again.. "That is why you mentioned that you were have way there! Your too sneaky for your own good. I just might take you up there right now!" He beamed, thinking of how fun it would be to hold her naked body up against his...

Genevieve laughed and said "Not before you feed me first" she teased. She loved her and Williams friendship it was flirtatious, sexy and fun. They had fun with eachother at times but he and Gen hadn't actually gone all the way with eachother yet. She always figured that was the part that always kept them so professional with each other and the air of desire around them.

She looked over at him loving to tease William and said " Hey you wanted to know didn't you? I didn't even mention the fact that she was stark naked on my lap " she chuckled knowing that now William would not be able to leave this table any soon.

His hand ran across the polished wood of the table a few times while listening to Gen with a slight chuckle about having to feed her. "I will love to feed you some grapes while we are in the spa together." He shot right back at her with a little smirk applied upon his face.

His wondering eye that was scanning over the room came to focus upon her when she began teasing him about Missy's little dance number that she did for Gen. William eyed her "she was fully naked?" William gave her a little pout.. "I think I need to evaluate her!" William grumbled for he knew that wouldn't happen for Gen wouldn't allow it.. "Yes, I know they are your girls!" He mocked her words...

"So. let me go get the grapes and I will meet in the private penthouse roof spa! No bathing suit needed." He wink at her.. one day he will have her, for he loved her, it just never came to words yet..

Genevive enjoyed their playful dinner and she ate with him talking more about events at treasure coming up and her dancers rehearsal. She did decide to head up to his room since they had no more business for the night and she grabbed a bottle of champagne .

She stepped into the penthouse seeing William was already there and smirked saying " You don't waste time do you mon Cherie ?"

William leaned up against the minibar looking at her while she walks in. His eyes shifted up and down allowing his gaze to travel the length of her frame. Her smile always seemed to melt his heart and made him desire her even more if that was even possible. "So, I take it we are at full house and that is why you brought champagne?

He moved toward her with his hands out some ways taking her into his arms as he pulled her to him. "I knew you would get the girls that would get the customers here spending their hard earn money." He leaned into her kissing her tenderly..

Genevieve nodded and said " Yes we do are staff is doing amazing downstairs and we easily made at least 3mil tonight." She said looking up at him as he grabbed her pulling her into his arms.

She grabbed his hand bringing him over to sit in the chairs to sit with her." So how was your night before I came to your office Will?"

William played the puppy pout as he was lead to the chairs. He took a seat and looked her over wondering how he didn't take her long ago, but he pushed that out of his mind as he pondered upon her question.

Well I was almost lucky in have fun with Abigail, she had me doing the strip on the stage before the Irish called me. I got her first layer of clothes off but that was as far as I got.. she demanded to have dancer up there with us she wanted a threesome." He exhaled heavily.

Genevive couldn't help but laugh a little " You gave her a private dance? No one can't say you don't know how to seal the deal William .. But I can't help but be a little jealous I wasn't there to see..after all those times you have seen me dance I think I should see a show too"she teased lightly and sat back in her chair.

" I think I did send a dancer or two to Abigail I think our new ally should have some fun her first night here I also will have to speak with the men she's sending they may be her and her fathers men but this is still your establishment William and you don't want a mafia takeover from either side."

William looked at her disappointed... This is our establishment and you do what you have to do to keep your girls safe and keep this establishment making money.

He stands up and begins to sway his hips removing his tie once more and tossing it at her. He does a few spins wagging his ass at her... "I don't want you to feel left out, but she did only get my shirt off and well she wrapped a twenty around my cock.. but that was it...

He moved over to her and lowered his hands to her.. "Dance with me.."

Genevieve could not help but giggle and she grinned taking his hand and standing and dancing with him . She unbuttoned some of his shirt and she chuckled as his hands moved to the back of her dress.

She smirked at him as his shirt was fully unbuttoned and his wifebeater was showing. She said "Wow William maybe you should audition to be one of our male dancers..You've got some moves but I'm sure I can teach you more if you want me to"

He looked at her as he always does with the utmost respect. "Well, I would hate to show the hired help just how a man should look you know, I cant crush their ego's." He knew he was blowing smoke but it was fun.

His hand found her zipper and pulled it all the way down to the small of her back. Slide his hand inside feeling her soft, silky skin... "Mmmm, You feel good Gen!" He leaned in and kissed her lightly. Pulling back ... "I don't think I could survive some of those twist and spins you girls can master... I'll break my back!"

Genevieve giggled and said " Oh yeah William I think you'd be way too much for our customers to handle" she teased " and I couldn't imagine you swinging around the pole naked"she laughed

She sighed feeling his hands touch her back as he stepped back kissing her softly. She sighed returning the kiss and looking at him. He slid her dress off her shoulder revealing herunderwear.

She looked at him slowly unbuttoning his pants and waiting for his reaction which was obvious how he was feeling at the moment. She rubbed gasped as he pulled her in closer to him kissing her neck and she panted rolling her head to the side so he could get more access.

"Oh you think I would be huh! Hell if I could get money from the tips and have a lot of fun after my little gig." He added to the fun. He knew there would be no way he would be on one of those stages. Not that he wouldn't have the courage, just didn't have the moves the good male dancers has.

He looked at her in her undergarments. His cock fully erect and throbbing inside his pants.. "Do we do this and take the risk? He knew their partnership was strong because there was never a all the way between them. His kept that hunger going between them. "I want you, you know this ... I cant think of a night that I haven't dreamed of this but I worry about taking that step." He looks into her eyes.

He doesn't wait but does what he always does and attacks her nape. Kissing and nibbling upon her flesh with that hunger that she always was able to stop so this was just another playful moment between them, but if she doesn't stop him he was willing to take that step.. His hand moved up and cupped the swell of her breast through her bra..Caressing it with his fingers.

Genevieve moaned softly as she listened to him knowing William was right. They both wanted eachother more than anything but they also wanted this partnership and bond they shared and didn't want to break it . They were both scared . She sighed moving his head so she could reach his lips and knew they both weren't ready for this tonight.

She placed her hand on his chest looking at him then slowly trailing her hands down and smiled stopping above his cock they reaching out to slide his shorts down"We don't have to have sex to pleasure each other William I think we both know that and when the time is right it will happen... Let's go into the hottub"she said getting completely naked "Let's just relax mon Amie"

William didn't fight her when she removed his hand from her breast. He did show the pain of once again not getting to that point that he wanted to get. He wanted the forbidden fruit so bad, and every time when he thinks he has the gall to do it, he falters and that need to keep their relationship where it is hits and kills everything.

He pushes his hips up making his cock shoot up when she pushes his shorts down. He felt the tip smack into her face and he moaned. "I have to have you Gen.." He grabs her and pushes her up against the wall. His lips begins kissing her neck with a feverish lust. Biting her while he takes his hand and pushes it under her bra and gasps her breast hard. His breathing was harsh and fast. He moved down from her neck and seized her other nipple through the bra with his teeth and began biting her..

Abigail meets Missy...

Missy slowly made her way up to the room that Gen told her to go too. She took a deep breath and slowly walked in. She was still excited from her dance with Gen and she could feel the wetness still squishing between her folds as she walked the figure on the sofa. She was a gorgeous with that unique colored hair.

"Hello, I was told that you wish to see me." Missy smiled, taking a moment of her time to look at the almost already naked woman wondering what she would like from her.

“How may I indulge your fantasy this evening?” She asked moving up to the side of the sofa, spreading the woman's legs with her own as she stands there only inches away form her.

"Indulge my fantasy?" Abigail giggled, the large amount of whiskey she'd been drinking finally getting to her. "Is that your corporate stripper phrase, or your own personal flare?" Abigail asked still giggling. She took a moment to calm her laughter before speaking in a mock serious voice. "My fantasy, well we can't actually do it. But you can dance for me. And fuck me if you're into it. I'll pay anything you want." Abigail said leaning back and putting her legs up on Missy's shoulders. "Actually if we could skip the dance, these panties are getting uncomfortable. Maybe you could help me get them off?" Abigail said hopefully.

Genevieve submits

William didn't fight her when she removed his hand from her breast. He did show the pain of once again not getting to that point that he wanted to get. He wanted the forbidden fruit so bad, and every time when he thinks he has the gall to do it, he falters and that need to keep their relationship where it is hits and kills everything.

He pushes his hips up making his cock shoot up when she pushes his shorts down. He felt the tip smack into her face and he moaned. "I have to have you Gen.." He grabs her and pushes her up against the wall. His lips begins kissing her neck with a feverish lust. Biting her while he takes his hand and pushes it under her bra and gasps her breast hard. His breathing was harsh and fast. He moved down from her neck and seized her other nipple through the bra with his teeth and began biting her..

Genevieve panted and sighed arching her body toward him as he held her against the wall the need between the burning hot and heavy. She watched William sucking her nipples hungrily and his cock was as hard as steel.

She reached between them stroking him lightly. She gasped as he moved to her other breast and she wanted him to take her right now. " Mmm Will" she sighed as he teased her nipples with his teeth her pussy nearly dripping and they had barely began.

William pressed her even more against the wall while his hand moved up and pulled the bra strap down over her shoulder, the other one followed soon after exposing her bare breast to his hungry mouth. He sucked the tender flesh into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the hard nipple. His other hand slid ths bra down to the small of her back and unclasped it, letting it fall to the floor.

Then that hand moved down and slid under her panties, his index finger slipped past her fold and raked over her swollen clit rubbing it, pushing it around with his fingertip. He moaned around her nipple as her cream felt hot to his finger while he spread it over her clit which made the rubbing go even faster across her nub.

He moved Back from her only to spin her around and pushed her back against the wall he continued to finger her clit, his other hand cupped, and caress her breast teasing her nipple, while hr bit across her shoulder with his moth. "Your mine this night!" he muttered hungrily to her, biting her earlobe.

Back