Pictures of Cold Places

fairview.jpg

I forgot to ask how those new wheels were working out.

Yeah, shame on you for not remembering!

...and I'm loving it actually. Soooooooo much nicer than a big ass truck that I have to shift my butt on the seat to reach from clutch to gas. I'z a happy gal.

Yeah, shame on you for not remembering!

...and I'm loving it actually. Soooooooo much nicer than a big ass truck that I have to shift my butt on the seat to reach from clutch to gas. I'z a happy gal.

Damn, I am so fucking not perfect!

I've rented that car and it's nice to get around in without feeling too damn small.

They offer it with a manual tranny?

Damn, I am so fucking not perfect!

I've rented that car and it's nice to get around in without feeling too damn small.

They offer it with a manual tranny?

But you make up for it in wonderous ways.

...and I don't know if they do or not. This is automatic. The pickup was manual.

ah........gotcha.

At least, it has 4WD?

Of course. It would be useless here without it.

...and my tush is enjoying the heated seats again.

Cute little thing that it is, I feel like I'm in a little zippy car!

Of course. It would be useless here without it.

...and my tush is enjoying the heated seats again.

Cute little thing that it is, I feel like I'm in a little zippy car!

LOL, Mrs t loves the heated seats in her ride. But, we have a heated garage that both vehicles fit into so they are nice and toasty in the morning.

LOL, Mrs t loves the heated seats in her ride. But, we have a heated garage that both vehicles fit into so they are nice and toasty in the morning.

Booooo!

I get to park under the pines. Lucky me.

The only thing my heated seats are good for is accidentally turning on and making it uncomfortable for the driver...or intentionally (secretly) turning on and making it uncomfortable for the passenger.

The only thing my heated seats are good for is accidentally turning on and making it uncomfortable for the driver...or intentionally (secretly) turning on and making it uncomfortable for the passenger.

You need to get one of those cars that blows cold air up your ass.

I am uncomfortable with the direction the GB has taken tonight.

Actually, the orbit of Pluto, which is ellipitical (typical of Kyuper Belt Objects) comes inside of Neptune's, not the other way around.

And since Pluto's reclassification as a 'dwarf planet'. Neptune IS the most distant known planet from the sun.

Back