cougar or barely legal.

Definitely the cougar

Been there, done that. The experienced cougar 10 times out of 10. I don't like the innocence, uncertainty, indecision and insecurity of an 18 year old.

30 + women know what they want and know how to get off.

;)

It takes a lot more than that

I don't mind that men age, we all do. I will be honest and express that a well aged man is VERY sexy, that is for certain. I mean those who just let themselves go and are grouchy. I would expect the same to apply to us ladies.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

to offend me, babe. :kiss:

Extremes? Lol. Come on, I'm not 80. šŸ˜

lol, I was using extremes more like opposite ends, not quite the over the top kind of extreme it may have sounded like.

Cougars are the 19 year olds to 80 year olds. :D

I gotta say, based on the supermarket litmus test, that the barely legals are winning it; experienced gals are great, but nothing beats the tight shorts, the denim t-shirts, the fuck-me-sunglasses, and the superior attitude that comes from not having been broken-in properly yet and thinking that the sloppy attentions of your boyfriend-du-jour make you worldly.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, though.

I gotta say, based on the supermarket litmus test, that the barely legals are winning it; experienced gals are great, but nothing beats the tight shorts, the denim t-shirts, the fuck-me-sunglasses, and the superior attitude that comes from not having been broken-in properly yet and thinking that the sloppy attentions of your boyfriend-du-jour make you worldly.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, though.

think you have it right. the young ones are nicer on the eye...better in the bed may be another matter.:)

Twelve years of pleasuring both sexes.

Advanced degrees in multiple techniques (to misquote Commander Data).

:D

you have the job but a practical test is required. maybe you could tell me some detail of what you have spent your last 12 years doing in a pm?

Last edited:
Older woman I don't have time to teach some young girl how to have great sex. I like a woman that knows what she wants and how to get it.

Ok I think that the "Cougars" are winning. Because most people are answering the question in a more practical manner. And I would have to agree being with a woman that knows what she wants and who also knows some tricks is a good thing.

But.... just for the sake of discussion.

The frequency of attractive cubs to cougars is pretty high. And the sense of over all atractiveness has a much greater potential for a young hottie.

So if you saw a cub that was say and 8 on a 1-10 scale, but fucks like a 2 on a 1-10 scale, And you saw a cougar that is a 5, and fucks like a 10.... I am betting most people are still going with the cub. our rationality is thrown out of the window by impulsiveness and attraction.

So what I am getting at is what is your spread?

me personally...

I am going with a 2 point spread. So I will take the cougar thats a 6 over a cub thats an 8....

In the end I add one more thing.... being sexy is more about what happens between the ears than nose to knees

If it is a more casual thing.... cougar for sure.

If it is more of a longer term serious thing... cub.

Ok I think that the "Cougars" are winning. Because most people are answering the question in a more practical manner. And I would have to agree being with a woman that knows what she wants and who also knows some tricks is a good thing.

But.... just for the sake of discussion.

The frequency of attractive cubs to cougars is pretty high. And the sense of over all atractiveness has a much greater potential for a young hottie.

So if you saw a cub that was say and 8 on a 1-10 scale, but fucks like a 2 on a 1-10 scale, And you saw a cougar that is a 5, and fucks like a 10.... I am betting most people are still going with the cub. our rationality is thrown out of the window by impulsiveness and attraction.

So what I am getting at is what is your spread?

me personally...

I am going with a 2 point spread. So I will take the cougar thats a 6 over a cub thats an 8....

In the end I add one more thing.... being sexy is more about what happens between the ears than nose to knees

3 point spread great point

i've had both: a 47 yr old and 37 yr old woman when I was 23-24, and then now a 18 yr old at 31.....I must say the cougar totally smokes the barely legal chick in my opinion.

yeah cougar for me too. I work near a college and see plenty of cubs and while they are freakin hot as hell, there is something a bit creepy about gawking at a cub who is pretty much half my age.

The just legal is usually more eye candy than the milf or cougar, but the experience factor always wins out in my book.

So guys here's the question. Would you rather be with a older woman who is experienced or with a girl who is barely legal?

Has to be cougar. Currently hooked back up with an old school friend. We flirted at 18, she barely enjoyed straight missionary. Now she is into dressing up, toys, oral, smooth pussy and chats about anything... Much, much hotter!

older

for sure conversation, grace the whole package when they are young just way to irritating ,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

One of my friends is a beautiful 45yr old kinky women and she just got married to a 25yr old.

I asked why she said guys my age or older can't keep up or they are too emotional, they can't commit, they cheat etc. She said it really is a waste of time.

The younger guys gave her romance, passion etc. And filled her sexual needs.

One of my friends is a beautiful 45yr old kinky women and she just got married to a 25yr old.

I asked why she said guys my age or older can't keep up or they are too emotional, they can't commit, they cheat etc. She said it really is a waste of time.

The younger guys gave her romance, passion etc. And filled her sexual needs.

That's a crock. Eventually, younger guys will cheat or lose interest. That's a fact, just ask Demi Moore.

Cougar hands down. I'm 24 and still have yet to be with a woman who's more than 4 years older than me. I just find older women so amazingly sexy.

Both

I love the younger for their egerness to please and timidity to teach
Older because they are confident in what they want and how they want it
And they dont want drama meaning they can be discreet

Back