X-Men: A Bright New World (OOC)

So practically you're saying that there will be no help to Betsy and her troop of happy campers. OK

Also just a note, if Remy does ignore James and start a brawl or display some of his powers, he will get stabbed. Just a friendly warning ;)
 
I'm giving her Nightcrawler, she should be soOOOOo lucky! (and they have Scarlet Witch back) ;)

Sounds like a friendly....*THREAT* to me!!! Ahahah. But then again, that has always been Wolvie's bag *grin* But don't you worry 'bout the Cajun, I'll take care of his butt. And don't forget, he offered the Sharing-A-BEER deal...to smooth things over...;)
 
The way you've been writing the Cajun he will most probably have to buy Logan a brewery to smooth things over. Still don't trust the man, he is a thief and grew up with gypsies, is over-protective of Dazzler and once she tells her boss off, it is most likely that Remy will start something.

Oh and just a word to Remec, if you do write the Jamie Madrox part, just say that the text didn't go through when we meet up again. Will make a call from that.
 
I think your boy just gave him the wrong first impression....probably like he gave your boy the wrong first impression. It's something that may last a lifetime throughout their 'friendship', for sure! Hehe. Bro's 'till the End! ;)

Also, he wasn't 'there' for a love in his past, so he's...trying to do different/right with the connection he shares with Alison. That's my justification. We'll see how things pan out though!

And "Remec", Jamie's 'hotel' was supposed to be next to HER club, right?? Interesting.....:)
 
So practically you're saying that there will be no help to Betsy and her troop of happy campers. OK

Oi! It's nice to be appreciated ;). Remember the other lady why don't you :p

Also I'm debating creating another character as well, so who knows? Maybe they'll jump in and help
 
I gotcher back, chicka! :)

Let's remember. You give me another character, you're possibly throwing another log onto the fire -- in other words, things won't necessarily translate as "better". And your new girl could certainly start off....somewhere entirely different! *pooooooke*

I'm just sayin' though....;)
 
How's Kurt going to get to Russia looking like he does, is there a temporary disguise he can use? Being he's blue with a tail he isn't the kind to go uhh unnoticed. If there's no disguise, his cover for being in Russia could be to see the Moscow Circus?
 
Last edited:
Before the image inducer Kurt used a trench coat and a nice wide-brimmed hat to hide himself. So why don't you try that to hide the blue fur and pointy ears. But of course there would be many circusses that would love to use Wagner's talents
 
What about his funky hands hands and feet? He'll look overly suspicious hiding his face at the ticket counter. The TSA will ''search'' him, AKA full cavity search urlgh definitely not fun for our hero.
 
All valid concerns, I'm sure. And definitely no image inducer as of yet. But "DeathsKnight" states what I'd do. The ol' trenchcoat and hat routine. Maaaaybe I'll even allow "special" gloves/boots to cover those fingers/toes up. Or, yeah...you can run with the Circus act gig and I'm sure he'd get by just fine. The tail would be covered with the coat, no problem.

Have some faith. It's what Kurt does, after all. And there are people that neeeeeeed 'im if I'm not mistaken....:)
 
Awesome posts "Remec" and "SortOfBeautiful"! :)

I'm going to look to work on some GM'ing this week, whilst I be patient for a new Alison post as well, and maybe....just maybe, a Nightcrawler one...if "Wolfias" can be courageous enough! *teeeease*


;)
 
GM'ing for the likes of at least Wanda, Sam, and maybe even lil' ol' Kitty by Wednesday at the latest!

Also, got some lovely surprises in store for all...in the soon-to-be horizon. Should be good stuff! :)

Just checking in people....
 
Awesome posts "Remec" and "SortOfBeautiful"! :)

I'm going to look to work on some GM'ing this week, whilst I be patient for a new Alison post as well, and maybe....just maybe, a Nightcrawler one...if "Wolfias" can be courageous enough! *teeeease*


;)

Ok ok the hairy knuckled muses have awakened the writing Wolf! Zi Nachtvurm iz coming to zi rezcue yes? Iz wunderbar to be rezcuing zi team like zis.
 
Waiting on a new Alison and Betsy post still. The first, so I can do a Gambit one and progress things for people in the City...

Great post "Wolfias". About time Kurt got in there! ;)
 
Thanks Lach now what? What Russian city is the airport in and how does Kurt get to Siberia? Where should he go once there? Get captured by red armored ruskies like the others have? Or will Wolverine and Gambit be there to meet him.
 
Last edited:
The airport will be in Siberia, you don't have to be more distinctive than that. Once there, Kurt will have to pick up on clues like the others did, to see where to go. And/or try and reach out to them. This IS a roleplay after all ;)

Oh, and the others are not captured. They are just being....'greeted' by the locals.....hehe
 
Hahha, "Remec" -- STOP kicking so much ass, will ya? Actually. Don't. Stop. EVER! ;) Sam's post was awesome...but goddamn, Jaime's BLEW THE ROOF off!!! Loved you mentioning Dazzler in there, that was priceless! :)

So good man....thanks for bringing it, always.
 
So. We've unfortunately lost a main-stay player here, and I'm still reeling from this. I have to adjust the story(again) to reflect.

Appreciate the patience, people....
 
Well so far it seems like we have lost a writer.

The thread has been on hold for a very long time now

Seems almost like on of those threads that will fizzle if we can't get the hole plugged
 
Without getting too much into it here, the person that was playing Dazzler/Shadowcat is no longer with us. PM me for more information if you're interested on the subject. (as I'd rather not little the thread with it here)

So. Our roleplay here isn't dead nor will it. I wouldn't let that happen, I assure you. I just....have to switch things around....again. I've had some things going on in real life as well, so I apologize for not posting again on the topic sooner. I'll see if I can't take a peek at things maybe after the weekend, and get us back on track...

Thanks again.
 
That's kind of a hard blow.

Tell yah what, I will put this thread on the back burner. When we are ready to go on just PM me
 
Back
Top