Dark Desires ~ Closed ~

Keara didn't know what to do after seeing him with such anger, all her thoughts were jumbled and mixed up to focus on anything real. Once she realized she was in the library, out of his reach for the time being, all she wanted to do was hide. To hide and think all this through, it didn't help that the racing of her heart made flowers essence faster.

Keara did just that though, finding the darkest part of the library and took advantage of the time she had to recall what she saw in the room. It took her sometime to calm down enough to put the puzzle pieces together, the more she thought about his story, this castle, the time line of it all, Keara did remember hearing the same story once involving a dragon. It was so long ago though, when she was just a child and like all stories, it changed over the years.

Then there was the shadow, his shadow... the one that invades her dreams. This shocked her the most and yet it created curiosity as well, wondering how he has been doing that. Also wondering what else he has been doing without her knowledge, if he has seen her and Arkana, heard all her confessions.

Keara eventually came out from her spot and started to look for a particular, the story about the cursed dragon. Of course she could easily ask him about it, however she felt that he wouldn't want to talk to her right now, much less about what she saw in that room. In fact, she didn't want to know what he plans to do with her now, getting the feeling that he'll punish her again, more than likely something much more than just a simple spanking. It wasn't her fault he lead her to that room, she didn't know where he was or what he was doing, all she knew was she angered him.
 
She hadn't seen the rose... the marker of his failures, the evidence of his curse. He had been there, staring at it. Funnily enough, he had considered showing it to her... giving it to her, admitting what the curse was, and how the rose was a visual marker of time's passing, of the timeline. A millenia was a long time to most beings... to Aaxtrinioius it was like the blink of an eye.

As she hid though, she heard heavy steps. He had been looking for her, even passing her hiding spot twice. He did not seem to see her, and eventually, he walked away, unsure of what to do with himself.

He returned to the throne room.. a place where he had not spent very much time at all, he feeling truly overwhelmed by the truth at the moment. He dared not consider that she might have left... he felt as though he would have known, but then again, he wouldn't have blamed her at all for doing so either.

The book wasn't easily found... but when she found it, it was all there. He had told her most of the truth. The goddess of light Anastasia had hidden herself in the form of an old woman, and had come to his castle one stormy night, seeking shelter. Not recognizing her, not seeing the goddess, he turned the old woman away.

Only then did she reveal herself, and cursed his castle along with him into the form of a human. There he would remain until he was able to give his heart to another, and not only that but also have that love returned to him. If the love was not found within one millenia, forever would he be chained to the form of a human for all eternity.

Aaxtrinioius Sat on the throne, his eyes seeming closed as his natural magics though chained had still some grip, the torches in the room lit on their own, the fire warming the room as he let out a slight sigh. With that, he waited. He would wait until she found the courage to find him again... he would be waiting for her. No more shadows, no more hiding for him.
 
Keara spent most of her time in the library searching for the book, looking back at his rage as she roamed the library. In reality she had no idea the title of the story, eventually getting to the point of giving up, thinking it never existed at all, just a fairy tale for kids. Just when she was about to give up completely she found it and despite her excitement on finding it, there was some hesitation before she sat down on the floor to read it.

The way he looked when he was in here looking for her made brought out the question on whether or not he would actually punish her. Now that she looks back on it, he almost looked lost and she did come close to revealing herself when he was standing right there. The fear at the time was still too fresh, it still lingers now as she read the story. Keara tried to recall if she saw a flower or not in that room, even through the fear and the rage that filled the room, noticing a magical flower should have been easy. Yet she didn't recall seeing one, just the paintings and the shadow.

It seemed like it was forever before she emerged from the library, her heart still pounding but most the fear had subsided. This time she was careful with the porting spell, she had no idea where he was and porting to him was just as easy. However, in case he was back in that room, she was careful to think of the hallway instead of room itself, only thinking of the area near of where he is.

When she finally found the courage to actually port, it took her to the doorway of the throne room. Taking careful steps into the room, hoping he wasn't still angry with her, she saw him with his eyes closed in either thinking or perhaps even sleeping. If he was sleeping though, she didn't want to disturb him and so she turned quietly to leave him.
 
He seemed to be lost indeed, and perhaps he was. Her arrival, though a surprise had brought a spark of hope to his life that he had dared not perceive... and even as she had run from him, he had begun to lose hope once again.

He wondered slightly perhaps whether he was doomed to forever remain alone, and yet he refused to give up as well. It was a very confusing conflicting mess of emotions, that was for sure.

As she worked up her courage to open the throne room doors and look inside, he did indeed seem to be asleep. Yet as she turned to go, he smiled grimly. " Leaving again already? You should know by now that appearances can be deceiving." He mused as his eyes opened, he looking right to her.

His presence stretched out, seeming to overwhelm her as it always did, and yet her understanding of what he was brought her closer as well to seeing beyond the visage, to understand what the master had been hiding away. Within that handsome male form Aaxtrinioius was hidden, chained and locked away.

The shadow was real, a part of him that reached beyond what he physically touched. It was a bit much to take in, but it was there. " Please, do not run away. I cannot chase you when you hide.. and within this form I cannot hunt you with other senses." He mused.

The throne room was hot in temperature, his physical form seeming to simply sit there. " Did you discover everything?" He asked, he not sounding upset... more... remorseful that he hadn't told her himself.
 
The sound of his voice stopped her dead in her tracks, taking a moment to judge the tone of his words before closing the doors again. Keara didn't turn around right away though, keeping her back towards him, hiding her face against the door.

"I will not run away."

She spoke softly while turning to face him, slowly stepped closer to where he sat and without looking up Keara sank to her knees, letting her tails wrap around to hide herself from him. Yet, she just learned that he is a dragon, one of the most respected creatures out there, despite his story, she was taught to always respect such a royal race.

"I truly did not mean to anger you, Aaxtrinioius. I.... I was just practicing my porting when I thought of you and..."

His name easily purred from her lips when she spoke it, Keara remained hidden behind her tails, uncertain of what to expect now. The room was getting uncomfortably hot for her, however she kept still thinking about his question and everything she had discovered.

"I never saw a rose, although I discovered enough to know who you are. And also to know that you are the shadow that comes to my dreams. Even with this knowledge, I will not run from you."
 
His eyes seemed to study the lines of her gown as she remained with her back turned to him for that time. Even as she hid her face against the door, he listened to her quietly as she turned towards him.

As she stepped closer, he sighed slightly, his breath coming out in a slight amount of frustration as he considered himself. As she spoke though he nodded to her.

" I know you did not mean offense, but you caused it all the same." He grumbled, though even that didn't necessarily sound angry so much as simply... lost. As she said that about the rose though he nodded.

" The rose is held within a glass out on the balconey. You would not have seen it from your position." He mused. As she said that she would not run from him however, he nodded to her. " I am. At first, you simply intrigued me, but when I entered your dreams I found your interest in me was mutual, and began to explore what you desired." He mused honestly.

" It would seem that you have many things yet hidden, and yet you also bear yourself to me, for which I am impressed." He moved though and stood, descending from the throne as he moved to stand before her, his hand reaching down to gently run through her hair.

" Look at me, and know I will have you Keara." He mused, his voice steady, his eyes on her, demanding her obedience in this matter. He wanted her to see him, to know that even beyond this visage of a man the dragon accepted her as well, wanted her to be his own.
 
Keara didn't really know what to say as she listened, being so caught up in the moment she was surprised when he approached her. She watched his feet walk towards her, though she was expecting the touch, she wasn't expecting it to be as gentle as it was. It took her a moment before she got the courage to obey him, lifting her face to meet his gaze.

She can see the dragon caged within his eyes, trapped within the human body. Keara didn't know if love would truly form between them, let alone be the one to set him free from this prison. All she knew is that she did in fact desire him, he made her feel things she never imagined to feel. However, the fear of her own desires lingered in her eyes, uncertain if she is honestly ready to be his.

"I..... I do desire those things. And I also still fear those desires. Although.... I .. I will trust you."

Keara knew this would happen, however just like him, she hadn't expected it to be so soon. And yet, life lead her down this path and like everything else in her life, Keara would adjust to whatever happens now. She knew, just from the dreams, that he would make the fears fade away eventually.
 
His steps were measured, truly a being like him was contained, and yet, as she looked up to him, he nodded to her.

" Very well. You have stumbled upon my little secret, and since you know it, you have also accepted it. That takes strength." He mused, though as she looked up to him, his thumb drew over her jawline, before it traced the plump fullness of her lips.

" You are my beautiful one." He mused, though he finally stepped back and motioned her to rise. He seemed to consider her for a few minutes, before he nodded more to himself then her. " You will be punished however, for your disobedience in entering my area of the castle." He remarked, his eyes steadily upon her.

" What should I do with you however..." He seemed thoughtful, though he smirked faintly. " Though if your dreams are anything to behold, you might just enjoy being punished." He teased softly, letting her know that whatever it was, it wouldn't be too bad.
 
When his thumb traced over her lips, Keara parted them slightly while she watched and listened to him. A part of her tensed at the mention of being punished, taking a moment to rise to her feet. Keara watched him closely while he thought about what to do with her, holding one of her tails to keep her somewhat distracted and her hands busy.

"Why do I need to be punished for something I didn't intentionally do? I was just looking for you... I.."

Keara lowered her gaze, looking at the tail in her hands, deep down she knew he wouldn't truly cause her harm. In that same thought, she knew it would be far more drastic than the spanking from earlier. In either case, a punishment was expected and no matter how she wanted to deny it, she did disobey him whether it was accident or not. It should have been something she should have thought through before seeking him out.

"In my dreams you didn't punish me.... So what makes you think I will enjoy being punished?"

She almost sounded like she was sulking, her tone slightly fearful and yet curious at the same time.
 
He smiled ever so slightly as her lips parted, the lovely fullness of them calling to him, yet he restrained himself for now. As she tensed at the mentioning of a punishment though, he admired her as she rose to her feet.

" You will be punished for not practicing your magic enough to control it when you went to a place you did not know. You knew the north eastern part of the castle was off limits, and still went there." He remarked, though as she lowered her gaze, he could tell that she was reaching the same conclusion as he had.

As she asked that though he smiled gently. " In your dreams you enjoyed being controlled and handled, while stifling rules are only going to cause you to balk and run away, you find such control intoxicating." He replied, and added as well.

" Besides, after your last punishment, I could smell your arousal as you left my presence. Will you deny that despite being in pain, you found yourself incredibly aroused?" He challenged, his gaze upon her. He took his time in circling her, his eyes seeming to enjoy looking at her squirm. Whether that was 'right' or not was besides the point, he was enjoying the moment.

A part of him wanted to take her right then and there, and yet he restrained himself... for now.
 
Keara stood there flustered with the things he was pointing out and none of which she could easily deny. The heat burned her cheeks and she bit her lower lip when he mentioned the last punishment, how the scent told him what he needed to know.

"It.... I... I..."

She couldn't find the right words and with him circling her only made it worse to focus on a response.

"Yes.... It arouses me... when you..."

Keara flashed him a look of a 'there I said it' glare, with one of her tails twitching with frustration. He can see that the lust started to fill her eyes already just by what little he has done already. The anticipation of the unknown punishment made her heart race, even her breathing picked up slightly.

"I didn't like the pain... It was something else... I..."

And she was squirming where she stood, his circling made her nervous and she tried to lie about not liking the pain, though she couldn't come up with what actually aroused her that day.
 
He smiled as she stammered those few words out, how delightful she was in trying to deny her own feelings, and even as she admitted that he DID arouse her with the punishment, he nodded to her.

" Don't worry, I knew it aroused you, certainly you felt how having such a powerful position aroused me as well." He replied openly, though as her breath picked up, he noticed how her tails flicked in annoyance.

As her breathing picked up though he looked to the slight look to her, he could see that she was very nervous. He was sure that such a thing would remain with her for a while, and even as she tried to lie about the pain, he shook his head, not accepting her lie.

" You may not lie when in my presence, do you understand?" He snapped, his words cracking like a whip, though he stopped in front of her, his eyes looking to her as though peering directly into her very soul.

" Besides, I know you liked the pain, in your dreams I did cause you pain in your nipples from time to time, and you responded so well." He mused. He hadn't spied on Arkana and herself, so he didn't know about that, but just her dreams and how she had replied to her punishment had told him quite enough about her desires, whether she herself knew them or not was a different story completely.
 
Keara bit her lip again and held her tongue before she got herself into anymore trouble. It became clear that she couldn't deny any of what he said, though she did try in some fashion of defiance. The tails kept twitching with the frustration that was building up, however they are slowing down as he stared her down.

"So what if I did enjoy it to some extent? That was different from a spanking, there was more to it and you know it."

With that she tore her gaze away from his, lowering her head once more in attempt to hide the true emotions within her eyes. Keara was gripping her tail a little more tightly as the fear of the unknown washed through her.

"What do you plan on doing to me then? I already know it'll be more than last time...."
 
He noticed that she managed to hold her tongue, which did impress him. As she said that though he smiled slightly as she still had a look to her. " That's true, there certainly was more to that play than what the spanking entailed." He mused, though he seemed thoughtful over that.

As she tore her gaze away and lowered her head, he noticed that she was becoming afraid again, which in his view was absolutely no good.

" I am not going to do anything too terrible Keara, simply have you do some chores around the castle. I don't know if you'll be the one who will break the curse, but I want you to know I do not expect it. I admit to hoping for it, but That is not the only reason I want to get to know you Keara." He mused softly, though he gently reached out and lifted her chin.

" That doesn't have to be right now. For now, I want you to know I am impressed with what you did Keara... Porting is powerful magic." He gently complimented. " You are growing so much already." He sounding truly impressed with her!
 
At the mention of chores around the castle, Keara gave an almost disappointed look thinking she would rather just have another spanking and get it over with. Of course, that is something she wouldn't admit to. Just as that thought came another one took it's place, realizing that it would give her more reasons to snoop around a bit more.

This time she didn't pull away from his gaze and she did relax a little after hearing what he had to say, even smiled shyly at the compliments. However, he can see it in her eyes that she was thinking, recalling back to something he had said moments ago. Of course she had many ideas of what he meant by it, yet she knew all to well that it didn't mean it would be a relationship made out of love either.

"Since I am staying and you claim that you will have me. It clearly makes me more than just a guest now.... But, what does staying here make me? Am I now just another servant within the castle? What is my status here.... with you..?"

Keara could tell from the look in his eyes that he wanted to take her right then and there, that he was holding back for some reason. And if she was to be honest with herself, she wouldn't have stopped him. It did create another question, one that she contemplated on asking, biting her lip as the heat rushed to her cheeks.

"Will you.... still be in my dreams?"

Keara couldn't believe she actually asked that, part of her wanted to know the answer while the other didn't want to know. For as much as Keara wanted him to take her right then, she truly didn't know think she was ready for the real thing yet. Arkana was almost too much for her to process, Keara couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like with him. He also made it difficult to resist the urges that poured from her, everything about him was intoxicating to her, even now, more than anything she wanted him to kiss her.
 
He laughed gently to himself as she looked so disappointed, but he looked to her. " I know, it's not quite spanking worthy of a punishment." He remarked, though he added. " Besides, you will be serving me personally, and I can assure you, the outfit I have in mind will have you blushing left right and center." He mused as he regarded her.

As she relaxed and smiled softly, he looked to her as she was thinking over one of the many things he had said, she was a mystery to him, which both infuriated him, as well as intrigued him. After all, that was part of the relationship as well in his mind.

As she asked that though he nodded to her. " You are certainly more... I would not call you my servant, for that is not my intention. For now, I would almost consider you my ward if I must give a name to what I would consider you, though in time, I would have you as my lover, and hopefully when we know one another enough, friends." He remarked gently.

It was clear that above anything else, Aaxtrinioius was a very lonely being. Besides being chained and cursed, he seemed to hold the weight of cursing all those within the castle with him, which was something that he never would have wished on anyone. They were his people, and his responsibility.

As she asked that though his eyebrow quirked ever so slightly, though he nodded to her. " Oh yes, I rather enjoy invading your dreams, though the shadow is simply the aspect of myself that can enter the dreams." He explained, and it made sense, after all entering minds was a very personal thing, there had to be restrictions.

As she seemed to linger there, seemingly lost within her thoughts, he moved closer, until he stood before her fully, towering tall and handsomely strong. " I am going to take a taste of your lips for now." He mused as he held her chin softly, if she wished she could pull away, yet that hand moved, sliding over her jawline before he was cupping the nape of her neck, holding her in place.

" Mine." He purred as he leaned down and took hold of her lips with his own, consuming them in a fiery blaze of desire and passion.
 
The mention of a outfit he wanted her to wear gave her a puzzled look, trying to picture something silly, doing chores in a jester outfit or something, which is far from what he was obviously thinking.

"And just what kind of outfit do you plan on having me wear?"

She asked hesitantly, unsure if she really wanted to know or not, for her there was no choice in the matter anyway. The rest of what he said however, washed that image away while she considered his answers. Keara liked the fact that she wouldn't be considered a servant, although she will be serving him all the same.

Keara had almost forgot about her last question while she thought about the things he'll have her do for him, picturing what it'll be like. Then his answer and the touch of his hand snapped her attention back to him, Keara didn't know how to respond to it all, the most she was able to do right then was simply accept it. It did bring a smile when he said he likes to invade her dreams, not caring if it was just a shadow or not, just as long as it was him.

Before she could actually respond to the rest of what was said, the simple word and how he spoke it " Mine." flooded any other thought. Keara wasn't expecting to be kissed right away, hoping yes, and she was helpless to stop it, melting into the passion it created. Her tail slowly slipped from her hands and she reached up to lightly touch his face, almost like she had to make sure this was real. The kiss stole her breath away allowing herself to get lost within it. It was different compared to the kiss between her and Arkana shared, his kiss was far more powerful and it made Keara purr with desire.
 
He had to smirk as she asked that, but he shook his head easily. " I'm not going to tell you, you'll just have to wait to find out." He replied with a nefarious look, though it was malicious in nature, more... playful in it's intention.

As she seemed to like that she wouldn't be considered his servant, he was still going to help her learn what she needed to know in order to 'grow' in her understanding of who she was, he smiled as she seemed to 'snap' to his attention as he brought her focus onto him.

As she was about to respond to what he had said, he could see that hope in her eyes, not to mention that he wanted to kiss her, and when it came to dragons, what they wanted, they took.

As her tail slipped from her hand and she reached up, his fingers curled against the nape of her neck, gently scraping it as he held her but his other hand slipped around her waist and pulled her right to him. It was certainly different than with Arkana, for Aaxtrinioius was a much more powerful being than Arkana, the woman had been slightly dominative yet soft, where as the dragon was much more possessive.

He finally broke the kiss but didn't let her go, his eyes on her. " Hmm, you want me to take you right now, don't you?" He mused thoughtfully, his own lust lacing his words as he regarded her, knowing eyes seeming to consider her as he stayed there, the moment seeming to slip by slowly.
 
It felt as if time had no meaning for Keara, the kiss stopped the world around her and it was just her in his arms. Keara didn't want to stop the kiss, giving a slight whimper when he pulled from it, taking a moment to realize he had asked her something. It took her a bit longer to open her eyes again, afraid that all this was just a dream and if she opened her eyes, he'd disappear. To her surprise though, he remained there before her, still holding her close.

Heat rushed through her when the words finally sunk in, fully understanding the question and she bit her lip shyly.

"What if I do? Would you take me here and now?"

Keara smiled playfully, she wasn't about to tell Arkana any of this yet and knew it would get the little elfs hopes up even higher. Deep down, Keara didn't really care if they got caught or not, at least not in this very moment she didn't, later when it's all said and done she'll care.

"Arkana will be looking for me soon for dinner, what will happen if she caught us?"

Keara traced his lips lightly with her nails with that playful smile of hers, wanting more of his addictive kiss and unwilling to let this moment pass her by. Keara leaned in to kiss him this time, wrapping her tails around them both.
 
He smiled as she seemed lost within the swooning sense of that moment, and even as she gave that slight whimper as he broke it, it only tempted him to continue it afterwards, but he held back still. Just having her close, in his arms was enough for now. As the heat rushed to her cheeks though as she seemed to finally understand it, and her question amused him.

" I wouldn't be asking if I were not wishing to." He mused, though he added. " The real question is whether you are ready for me to." He mused, though he seemed to consider it.

As she mentioned Arkana though he laughed gently. " Do not compare me with some insecure boy who fears being discovered. If Arkana came, I would still be holding you, still be taking you." he replied, though as she traced his lips, her playful smile was very enticing to him.

Even as she clearly wanted more of his kisses, he kissed her right back, though as her tails wrapped around them both he smiled and devoured her lips. This time as he did his tongue came into play, first flicking, then taking more control as he pressed his tongue into her mouth, devouring and deepening the kiss further.

His hand which was wrapped around her waist slid over her back, fingers pulling her firmly into him as he didn't seem shy at all. For now, her lips and mouth were enough... but for how long, that was the unknown factor.
 
The second kiss made it much more intense for Keara, her heart raced so hard it felt as if it would burst from her chest. The tails wrapped tighter around him, just as he held her tighter, everything in that moment demanded more. A heat coursed through her unlike anything she's felt so far, it didn't even compare to how Arkana made her feel. It was difficult to focus on what he said, asking if she was ready for it. More than anything her body craved to be taken, even she could smell her own scent around them.

When she reluctantly broke the kiss, she hid her face against his chest while catching her breath and regaining some kind composure. Then she laughed a little recalling something he had said moments ago.

"I didn't mean for it to sound as if you were a fearful boy. It's just.... She's very hopeful and..."

Keara's head was far too clouded to think put serious thought towards Arkana, she just didn't want the little elf to start pushing towards the whole love thing. It was bad enough Arkana was forcing all these desires out in the first place, Keara wasn't ready to fall heads over heels in love just yet.

"I don't know if I'm ready to be taken.... I yearn for it, I obviously dream about it... Arkana puts the thought into my head. Even now, I want it more than anything."

Keara kept her face against his chest, afraid of disappointing him again in anyway, it was bad enough she can feel how much he desired to have her.

"A part of me still fears that desire... I fear of giving that part myself away...... and I don't know why"
 
He groaned gently into her lips, letting her know how much he did desire her, and even as her heart raced, he could not help but grin as he felt how she melted, how much she desired what he was so willing to give.

Even as she hid herself against his chest, he smiled slightly. " I know, she has hope, and I am sure that the others share them." He mused, though he looked to her and added. " I expect only of you what you would give, though even that seems muddled." He remarked with a playful smile.

As she said that she wasn't sure if she was ready to be taken, he nodded to her. " Arkana is a Wild elf... she seems to forget that not all elves are lusty beings." He mused, though as she seemed to fear disappointing him, he looked to her.

" I know that you desire it, the truth is I can smell your desire, just as I am sure that you can deel my desire." He purred, pressing against her his very hard length pressed to her lower abdomen. " Besides, you felt it before as well, when I spanked you. It was quite hard to let you go after that." He remarked with a smile, he looking to her as he seemed to consider it.

" The high elves restrained you... tried to make you into something that you aren't. That in turn makes you doubt what you are, making you unsure if what you are is real or not." He mused gently, looking to her. " I do not blame you at all for this, for it is simply a transitional time for you, but do not think I will simply let you go." He purred.

" I will devour your lips some more for now, I wonder if you can cum just from a kiss." He mused playfully, before he captured her lips again, seeming unwilling to physically let her go.
 
All Keara was able to do was smile within the kiss, there were no words for most of what he said. However when he mentioned the spanking again, admitting that it was difficult to let her go then; Keara flushed brightly knowing just how true it was. Breaking the kiss just long enough to whisper a response

"To be honest, I really didn't want to get off your lap... I was tempted to see how far you would go..."

Gave a little playful smile just before kissing him with such passion. Keara was slowly fading from everything the Elders raised her to be, ever since her arrival here she hasn't been the same. The kitsune emerged more with every passing second, the urges that him and Arkana brought out began to grow each day.

The kiss was almost too much for the little kitsune, it's already been discovered just how sensitive she was to touch. With his kiss and the way he held her made it feel as if she was floating on air. Keara gripped onto his shoulders, clawing into the material as she let herself get lost, allowing his presence, the sensations and scents around her take control.

Within the long few moments, Keara tensed up and whimpered within the kiss, her legs trembled slightly followed by a shiver dancing up her spine. It wasn't earth shattering, but it was more than obvious that an orgasm coursed through her, Keara felt fresh juices stream down her legs. Though she was panting hard in the kiss, she refused to break the kiss.
 
He grinned at her little admission, and even as she admitted that she didn't want to get off his lap, he nodded to her. " Oh I could tell, I smelled your arousal at the time as well." He grumbled to her.

Even as she kissed him with such passion, he growled gently into her lips, holding her ever closer. He broke the kiss slightly though and grinned. " That's it, let it out." He mused as he kissed her so completely again.

Even as she was clearly overwhelmed by the moment, he didn't release her, he commanded her with his presence to remain, and even as she trembled within his grasp, his hand smoothed down and cupped her ass, firmly holding her to him as she had clearly orgasmed with that long overwhelming kiss.

As she panted and refused to break the kiss, he growled again and finally pulled his lips off hers, only instead to move his attentions down over her jaw and onto her neck, licking, kissing, nipping and kissing as he squeezed her ass in his hand.

" I'm not letting you go. If you don't want me to take you now, you'd best escape." He grumbled as his other hand ran through her hair and onto her back, wrapping her, holding her 'trapped' within his hold.
 
The sensations were intoxicating and Keara feeding off them like an addiction, allowing herself to be free from her own chains. It was then that she would have let him take her, to give him the same pleasure in return, every thought clouded with lust when he attacked her neck. Even Arkana hadn't fully found the weakness of her neck yet and it made Keara purr with such desire.

Then as he said that, giving her one last chance to 'escape' from his arms, Keara took it as a challenge, a wicked little grin came over her lips, glint of playfulness glided through the lust in her eyes.

"I want you take me.... to claim me as yours..."

Her hand slid down his chest between them, further down till she found her prize. It amazed her how it hard he felt in her hand as she stroked him through the robe, it surprised her even more that she was touching him on her own basic needs.

"I want to feel you deep inside me.... However..."

Keara let out a little gasp when his mouth found a sweet spot on her neck, just below her ear and that it came so close to breaking her right then.

"You need to catch me again..... If you can.."

throwing his challenge right back at him. Keara brought his lips back up to hers to give him one last kiss before she vanished from his arms. The only thing she left behind was her dress as she ported back to her room naked.
 
Back
Top