Curious looking to experiment

Jordan42

Really Experienced
Have never been with a man but the thought of sucking and taking a cock in my ass really turns me on!

me too, never been with another man, but think about sucking cock quite often..also do enjoy looking at cock pics...

Count me in

never been with a man either but have the same interests. Would love to suck off a guy and take him in my ass. not necessarily in that order, it would be hot to have him finish in my mouth after it was in my ass ;-)

Count me in too. A hard cock to suck on or get fucked by would be real hot!!!

Pleasure and whatever....

never been with a man either but have the same interests. Would love to suck off a guy and take him in my ass. not necessarily in that order, it would be hot to have him finish in my mouth after it was in my ass ;-)
Where are you located maybe we can get something going between us? At least talk about it.

My wife pegging me started my curiosity,I want to know what a real cock feels like in my ass and I would love to know what a cock felt like in my mouth.

I would absolutely love to develop a friendship with a local man and suck him off from time to time.

My wife pegging me started my curiosity,I want to know what a real cock feels like in my ass and I would love to know what a cock felt like in my mouth.

My wife peg's me also, i want to feel how slippery it gets with my ass full of cum!!!

I'm up for all of the above and more!

Anyone from Massachusetts care to chat? Send me a PM and let's make each other hard and horny. Once we talk we can figure out what to do to get each other naked and playing šŸ˜˜

Back