How to write Destiny (the game) robot sex?

BDSMDestiny

Virgin
To put it bluntly, I'm a fan of the game Destiny. I'm working on a fanfiction, and i wanted some advice on how to write Cayde-6 (an exo, or more commonly referred to as, a robot) X human sex? I am at a loss, and i wantit to be at least somewhat lore friendly. Can someone help me out? :confused: Thanks!!

To put it bluntly, I'm a fan of the game Destiny. I'm working on a fanfiction, and i wanted some advice on how to write Cayde-6 (an exo, or more commonly referred to as, a robot) X human sex? I am at a loss, and i wantit to be at least somewhat lore friendly. Can someone help me out? :confused: Thanks!!

Such a reference was, I believe, made by Isaac Asimov inone of his "robot" stroies.

The cool thing about robots is their potential modularity. You never see any Destiny character naked anyway, so who knows what parts Cayde hides under that cloak of his? I haven't had much in the way of Exo lore, but they seem to either have emotions or are able to simulate them pretty well (going by Cayde's wackyness). They seem to have touch-sensitive hands (which is a must for fine motor control), so it's not too much of a stretch to give your fanfic version of Cayde a working penis. Or rather a hip-mounted, touch-sensitive dildo wired into his brain's pleasure center. Ejaculation, if desired, can be handled by a specialized tank/valve/pressure relief system.

And since you are not neccessarily bound by the needs of working anatomy, you can play with the number, size and functions of his pleasure probes. A funny man like him might carry more interesting hardware than just an average seven-inch, smooth schlong.

And for a bit of shameless plugging (yup, pun), my "Fading Stars" thing has android sex. Have a look, maybe it offers inspiration.

There's a game named "Destiny?"

Maybe if you'd asked about "Sorry" then I'd understand. Oh wait. What year is this?

There's a game named "Destiny?"

Maybe if you'd asked about "Sorry" then I'd understand. Oh wait. What year is this?

It's one of them new-fangled games you can play on your TV. They've been around for only 40-odd years.

The cool thing about robots is their potential modularity. You never see any Destiny character naked anyway, so who knows what parts Cayde hides under that cloak of his? I haven't had much in the way of Exo lore, but they seem to either have emotions or are able to simulate them pretty well (going by Cayde's wackyness). They seem to have touch-sensitive hands (which is a must for fine motor control), so it's not too much of a stretch to give your fanfic version of Cayde a working penis. Or rather a hip-mounted, touch-sensitive dildo wired into his brain's pleasure center. Ejaculation, if desired, can be handled by a specialized tank/valve/pressure relief system.

It all sounds very Steampunk.

It all sounds very Steampunk.

Well, the game designers have built a sci-fi shooty thing with robots and spaceships and some metaphysical light vs. darkness tropes - and most of their "monsters" have names copypasted from a D&D monster manual. It's really weird. And most of the world building in the first of currently two released games happened outside the game. You had to dig through a companion app on your phone to read the lore bits you found while everything around you tried it's damn best to murder you. Not really helpful.

Anyway, the character the OP wants to write about looks like this:
https://www.google.de/search?q=cayd...UICSgB&biw=1098&bih=686#imgrc=Tej6bSYa_PRsaM:

A hooded robot wearing a cloak and wielding a hand cannon style lead spitter. So, yeah. A bit weird.

Back