Collateral (Open)

His assurances helped to allay her apprehension that there would be repercussions concerning those horrible boys.

Why don’t you go shower up. I’ll find us something to drink

Sleepshirt in hand, she stepped in the small bathroom. Carefully she hung the purple dress in the back of the door and climbed inside the small shower, washing the stench of the boys off her body. There was barely room for herself in the shower. She had never noticed before just how crummy this place was. Funny how she was starting to grow used to Marcus. Used to the smell of him. Used to being fucked by him. At the party, she had seen the eyes of various men follow her, yet all she had wanted was to please Marcus. To be wanted by Marcus. To help Marcus. To make Marcus happy.

Once clean, she dried herself off and slipped the sleepshirt on. A quick glance in the bathroom mirror showed a Shannon that looked like the girl before these past few days.

*****

In his drunken haze, Lance managed to note that there was a strange car parked in the alley. Jiggling the door knob, he stumbled into the kitchen and found a strange man looking through his ice box.

"Hey, thash ma beer! Hans off an git out for ah call ah copper!" Lance pushed against Marcus, still not recognizing him. It was like pushing against a brick wall. The man didn't even move. And then he turned around and Lance glared at him through blurry eyes. It took a minute before he recognized him.

"You! Yous got ma dauter, what else ya want?"

Lance grabbed a half full bottle of beer off the counter and took a swig from it. The liquid had the taste of warm pisswater and he grimaced through the mouthful.

"Ah'm goin ta bed. If you're smart you'll make Shannon sleep on the floor. It won't be the first time she's had to do it. Just keep tha noise down." He headed towards the bedroom, drinking from the beer bottle.
 
Last edited:
Marcus chuckled as the old man pushed at him, then stumbled towards the bedroom

“Nope” Marcus said as he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yanked back, sending the man stumbling onto the sofa

“You’ll be out here. Shannon and I will have the room” he told him matter of fact ly, walking in and not bothering to close the door

He smiled as she stepped out of the bathroom, the one shirt small and threadbare, clung to hide figure, and was almost transparent in places

“You and I can share the bed tonight”
 
Shannon stepped out of the shower and dried off quickly. Her stylish hairdo as was gone though with the haircut, at least her hair was not so wild. The smell of cum was gone, thank goodness. She wanted nothing to do with those people and from the sound of it, his association with them may be over. Now what? Not that it was any of her business.

She slipped on her old shirt that she slept in. The once white tee shirt hugged her body. It was going to be strange being back home and with Marcus there. And what about her Dad? It was late and here he was still out. Gambling? Surely not.

As she left the bathroom, she noticed the way that Marcus looked at her. She was finding that despite being so tired, there was a little flutter deep inside of her. She was starting to enjoy being tied to the man. Maybe it was the sex...

You and I can share the bed tonight

She nodded, accepting his words. It was then that she became aware of her Dad behind her. The stench of bourbon rolled off of him like a heavy fog.

"You shleep wif him? Like a peese uv trash!"

"What did you expect, Dad? You put me up for collateral, like a house or a car. I must not have been that important to you."

She should have expected the slap. Still, it stung when it came. She could feel her cheek smart.

"You are a tramp, jush like your mother wash."

She turned to climb into bed. But his words echoed in her head. Maybe mom didn't run off after all. Maybe her whole life was a lie. And despite all that had happened tonight, she felt safer with Marcus that her own dad. And even though he used her, he also tried teaching her how to have the power in the situation.
 
Last edited:
Marcus watched the exchange, but when Lance slapped her he stepped up and punched him in the stomach. The old booze hound fell to the floor ina breathless heap, the bottle shatttering when it hit the floor

“Strange if you to judge people lance. You sold your family so you could gamble. The only life you value is your own. At least Shannon put others before her. She put you before her, and now she knows just how worthless you really are. If you ever wonder why your life is so terrible, just look in the mirror” Marcus leaned back, kicking him hard in the gut again

“You ever raise a hand to her again I’ll shatter every bone in that hand you worthless sack of shit. Shannon is the only thing you ever did that had any worth and you threw it away”. All of this was delivered in a cool calm tone, perhaps the most dangerous of all


Marcus stride into the bedroom, peeling out of his shirt and pants he saw Shannon standing by the only window. He walked over to her and put his arms around her waist.

“I know it isn’t easy, but you have got to get him out of your mind. Him and all his hurtful words” he said as he gently turned her around to face him. He placed a gentle kiss on her reddened cheek where Lance had slapped her.

“Your so much better than him and you need to know it. You are free. You don’t have to live under his rule anymore. Now come to bed” then he released her, turned and then he slipped into the bedbed,
 
Last edited:
As she headed for the bed, she heard Marcus punch her dad. Feeling guilty and yet, touched that Marcus was defending her, defending her honor. She had been with him long enough to know that when he spoke in that quiet tone, he meant business.

Instead, she crossed and stood looking out the window, realizing that her dad was not the man that she had thought that he was. That her whole life had probably been a lie. And now what? She found that when the debt was paid, she did not want to leave Marcus.

Suddenly Marcus slid his arms around her waist, helping the tension to leave her body.

I know it isn’t easy, but you have got to get him out of your mind. Him and all his hurtful words

When he turned her around to face him, she saw something she had never seen before when he looked at her. Compassion. It touched her. His kiss was tender, lips as if to sooth the sting where Dad had slapped her.

Your so much better than him and you need to know it. You are free. You don’t have to live under his rule anymore. Now come to bed

Nodding, she watched him climb into bed. In the open doorway, her dad groaned as he tried to stand. Meanwhile, Marcus held the covers open for her. Smiling, she ignored her dad and climbed into bed with him, pressing up against his body. It suddenly occurred to her: she wanted to be Marcus' woman. And not just to people that didn't know that she had been collateral. She wanted Marcus to consider her 'his woman'.

And she wanted him. This time, it was at her instigation. As if her dad was not even in the room, she began kissing him, her lips soft against his. Fingers dainty and questing very slowly wound their way down his chest and abdomen. As she reached his underwear, she could feel the gradual tenting as her hand began to stroke him.

"Why, Marcus, I thought that you were tired," she teased him as a smile graced her lips. The sounds of Lance trying to get up and stumble out into the living room were ignored by Shannon.
 
His body began to build with an electricity he had t felt in ages as she kissed him. Her deli at fingers sliding over his skin as her lips worked on his


Her hand slid lower and lower, and he throbbed to life as her fingers began to play along his length

“Well it’s hard to be sleepy next to the beautiful woman you are. And I can’t help it when you can’t keep your finger still” he said as he shifted, his hand coming to rest on her waist, the long shirt barely covered her hips

“I mean seriously. Could you sleep ifnindidnthis” he said as his hand slid up, and gently worked over the tremendous mound of one breast, slowly drawing a circle closer and closer to her nipple. He could see it stiffening in the soft moonlight coming inntjrough the window
 
Well it’s hard to be sleepy next to the beautiful woman you are. And I can’t help it when you can’t keep your finger still

"So it's all my fault? Oh dear. And here I thought that I was doing everything right." Her fingers stroked his length as his hand on her waist made her smile.

I mean seriously. Could you sleep ifnindidnthis

He circled her nipple with a finger, and she couldn't help the moan that left her lips.

"No, Marcus, I couldn't sleep through that at all. Ooooooh, what shall we do? Have you any ideas?" Her back arched as her nipples tightened.
 
He smiled as her back arched and his eyes dipped to her hefty tits

“ I’m full of ideas” he said woth a grin as his hand slid around her breast, and he gently squeezed the hefty orb. His fingers slid o ed the swelling flesh and he picked at her nipple through the fabric”unfortunately none of my ideas include this night shirt of yours” he told her as he released her nipple to tug at the shirt

His hand slid up to the neckline if the shirt and he slowly tugged it down, exposing more and more of her hefty tit
 
I’m full of ideas. unfortunately none of my ideas include this night shirt of yours

He started pulling down on the neckline of her shirt trying to reveal her body but she stopped him.

"I can solve that problem easily." She rose up on her knees and slowly lifted the shirt over her head, revealing her body lit by the moonlight. "Is this what you want, Marcus? Nothing in the way."
 
He watched as she got on her knees, peeling her shirt off. The snug material caught her chest for a moment, until she lifted high enough

And her tits bounces free. His cock throbbed

https://gfycat.com/PortlyAbandonedImperialeagle

“Oh my. Yes it is” he said as he licked his lips, reveling in the sight of her naked form

“You are learning about what I like so fast” he said with a wink

“I bet you know exactly what I want next”
 
Last edited:
"I bet I do." Her voice was soft and with that she bent over his body, kissing her way down his body towards the part of him that rose above the covers. With her bare ass rising up in the moonlight, she slid the tip of his cock in her mouth.

Around the slit at its tip, her tongue circled the same way he had circled her tit with his finger. With her lips in a tight "o", his cock moved in and out as fingers small and light massaged his balls. She could taste the desire on him.
 
He smiled as she leaned over him, her hair shimmering in the moonlight as it tickled down his chest. The sensation sent shivers through his body, which were ignited as her lips teased their way down his frame.

He groaned as her hot lips found his cock, her touch was gentle and sure, as she worked the swollen head of his member into her mouth, her tongue teasing the sensitive had, as her lips slid up and down the head, working the tip of his cock delicately. Her hands gently teased at his sack as she worked him

“Oh Jesus Shannon” he said with a groan as she worked at his cock

“You do know” he said with a smile as he slid his hand under his head, watching the gorgeous red head work on his cock, smiling when the heft if her breast grazed his thigh as she worked, the round curve of her ass in the background had his blood boiling, and his cock ready to explode in moments, but he wasn’t. He wanted to know, had Shannon changed so much? Was this no longer something he took, but something she wanted to do?
 
His own daughter sleeping with that scum Marcus. The fact that she did because he pretty much sold her to the man didn't mean a thing in Lance's eyes. She should have had higher morals, instead of debasing herself like her mother. That was why he was stuck in this shit hole without a penny to his name. It was all her Shannon and her mother's fault.

Sitting on the couch, he felt his ribs. One of them was broken, he thought. He could hear voices coming through the still open bedroom door so he knew that they hadn't gone to sleep. Maybe he could talk some sense into her. It hurt to stand but finally he did, the pain cutting through the booze. He weaved across the room, reaching the doorway. The moonlight shone through the window giving an unearthly glow to the scene before him.

Marcus lay face up on top of the bedsheets, his nude body sculpted and strong in the moonlight. But what shocked him was the sight of his daughter naked too, her head busy bobbing up and down as she sucked the man's cock. Shannon's ass rose in the air and her breast were full and heavy as they rubbed against Marcus' thighs. This was not his little girl. This was a fallen woman.

He stepped over the threshold, calling to her. "Harlot! Jezebel! Slut! You are your mother's daughter. I doubt if you are really my own child."

With those last words,Shannon stopped what she was doing and sat on her haunches looking at her father. She made to attempt to hide her nudity. Her face was in the shadows.

"I pray to God that you are NOT my real father. A real father would not do the things that you have done to me. Have you worked one minute in an effort to buy back your collateral? I can see by your face that you have not."

"The cards have been against me, but..."

"The cards! The cards! That's what I thought. Mother didn't run away, did she? Did she? You used her to pay off a debt, didn't you?" Lance stood there in the quiet, his eyes flickering from one to the other of them.

"She was willing to help." He muttered.

"Where is she now?"

Lance was silent. "The guy holding my debt sold her to a can house. Your mom was a chippy in a can house. What a piece of trash!"

"She did it for you, dad. What did you ever do for any of us? Where is mom now?"

"Dead. Strangled by a client."

She was sick. "Quite frankly, I don't care what happens to you. Marcus knows how to treat a woman. Takes care of me. Makes sure I'm fed. He has never slapped me or beat me. Right now, you may want to leave the room cause Marcus is gonna fuck me and I can sometimes get rather vocal."

With that she turned to straddle Marcus, slowly sliding his cock deep within her sex. She smiled at Marcus.

"Isn't that right?" She never heard her dad turn and leave the room, slamming the door behind him.
 
Marcus growled when lance came in yelling at Shannon. Her mouth had been hungry for him, working his cock with a growing fervor. His cock popped free as she turned
To face him, striking an imposing figure

Her words were harsh and cutting. The sad revelation of her mother was something he wasn’t sure of. Lots of woman got turned that way. And he certainly wouldn’t be surprised with the shit Lance pulled

But he was shocked when she told him to get out. Then tirned back to Marcus, she straddled his girth length and sank deep onto him. He groaned as her hot tight slit swallowed him

“Oh shit” he groaned as her hefty tits jiggled from the action

“That’s right baby” he told her in response, as his hands slid up along her thighs, gliding over her silky skin, up her waist to cup and squeeze her hefty breasts

“You are really starting to like my cock aren’t you?@ he asked with A smile as his hips shifted under her, his thick length caressing the walls of her core as his palms squeezed, manhandling her hefty tits, watching her flesh spill out between his fingers.
 
His hands were hot against her skin, starting at her thighs and traveling up to her waist before zeroing in on the breasts, fingers massaging the ample flesh there topped with the rosy pink nipples. She could feel them hardening to press against his palms. His words made her smile.

You are really starting to like my cock aren’t you?

She smiled at his words. "Of course I am." Using muscles inside those velvet walls that he had awaken, she squeezed his hard muscle lodged deep inside her, her hips undulating as she rode her handsome stallion.

"And I do believe that you are starting to like my body, aren't you?" Shannon began to groan as the climax started inside her.

*****

Janice was fuming as Danny stood before her apologetically.

"What do you mean you can't find him? What are you, a bunch of morons? I want him found and brought back to me. As for that girl, Rose? I don't care what happens to her. Take her and let every man fuck her. Fuck her to death. I don't care. But in the end, after you have all had your little fun, kill her. As for Marcus, I want to kill him myself."

"He wasn't at his house, though I left a man there to watch."

"Well, don't just wait for him to fall in your lap. Look for him."
 
Last edited:
Marcus smiled up at the curvaceous red headed vixen. Her breasts bouncing in his hands as her slick hot sex slid up and down his rigid manhood

“I’ve loved your body since the first time I saw you” he told her as he let one hand slip free from her breast, watching the hefty orb bounce as she rode him, that free hand slipped done her ribs, her waist, and her hips. Sliding back over the generous silken curve of her ass

He leaned up, sitting underneath her, head dipping low to catch her bouncing tit in his mouth. He sucked hard on the roseyred nub of her nipple. His hand slid lower and lower on her ass, finger teasing at the tight bud of her anus










Lance stumbled into the bar, head spinning to find his bookie. He wanted to get an advance, and that’s when he overheard talk about Marcus

“Hey. I know where that guy is” he grumbled as he caught the mobsters attention

“I’ll tell you for a price...”
 
"Try not to destroy the house too much."

As the men left the bar, Lance smiled at the bundle of bills in his hand, ordering whisky. It had been ages since he had whisky. It burned as it traveled down his throat. That slut daughter of his. He had never noticed when she grew into a woman - with a body like that, he could have made money off of that body. Once those men took care of Marcus, that would cancel his debt and Shannon would have nowhere else to go but back home. And then she could earn him money working on her back.

Sitting at the bar, he began laughing. That red-headed temper of hers would get her in trouble.

*****

Moaning, Shannon rode Marcus, his cock sliding in and out of her heat. With one hand on her breast and one hand gripping her ass, she lifted her flaming red hair as her body undulated. His words made her smile.

I’ve loved your body since the first time I saw you

As if drawn to her, he sat up until he was able to snare her bouncing breast, popping the tit into his mouth to suck on it. She could feel his fingers questing over her body until they reached her anus. It surprised her somewhat though she accepted whatever Marcus said or did.

But this was different. Not because she was collateral. Not to save her dad. But because Marcus asked it of her. She hoped that he would let her stay with him when all was said and done.

As she climaxed, she let lose a rumbling growl, her back arching in delight.
 
Her whole body seems to slide against his as he took her hefty breast in his mouth. Feeling the weight as each bounce cause it to tug against his grip

He felt her orgasm crash through her as her body shuddered against his, the slick heat of her loins becoming a tight silken mouth that seemed to suckle at his thrusting member

His own body began to tense as throb as his own orgasm approached

He quickly rolled her over, her breast popping free from his mouth with a wet slurp. Her tots bouncing as she landed on her back, he quickly pulled his cock free, wrapping his hand around his juice laden cock, he exploded.

Thick spurts of pearly cum flew over her, spattering her red hair, hitting her alabaster neck, laying thick trails over her hefty breast. His orgasm subsided, as the thick ejaculate spewing from his member spattered her belly, on gooey glob sliding down over the glistening lips of her list

“You look gorgeous” he said a she leaned back on his knees, eyeing her perfect form, and admiring the cum he had covered her in
 
As she started coming down from her climax, she caught the look on his face. He looked pleased, and that made her happy. Suddenly, with his member still tightly buried within her sex, he rolled them over and now he was atop her, her flaming red hair fanned out among the pillows that she lay upon. Her nipple had popped from his mouth with the roll, making a surprisingly loud noise in the room. She could feel his cock growing within her and knew that soon he would remove it to spray his seed across her naked body.

As if reading her mind, he pulled out, his hand holding it as a fireman would his hose. Watching, fat white streamers shot from the slit to decorate her body. Each subsequent glob falling shorter and shorter distances until the final emission fell on her nethers, still warm from his body.

He sat back to look at her, proud of his contribution. You look gorgeous. She smiled at him, pleased.

"Thank you. Now that I've washed off the stink of those Vincenzo guys, you've remarked your territory. Do I belong to you, Marcus?" She paused, almost afraid to say the next words. "Because I want to belong to you. I don't want to go back to Dad."

With her hands, she began to smear the white seed over her body, as if to seal the deal. She wanted to be his. She wanted to belong to Marcus. Her body began to gleam in the moonlight.

"I could go take another quick shower or I could just wipe it off and shower when we get up."

She thought that she heard a noise in the living room. Probably Dad stumbling around to the bathroom.

"Dad has never been able to hold his liquor."
 
Last edited:
He smiled at her. He liked the idea of her belonging to him

“I’m glad you don’t feel like some kind of prisoner. I don’t think of you like that at all” he said as he watched her hands working his seed into her skin

“Go and wipe it off woth a damp towel. We can shower in the morning” I tell you as I look towards the room were her father was

“Drunks” He mutters as h waves hr towards the bathroom. I get up and step into the other room, not bothering to cover himself

He freezes in the doorway, seeing 3 shadowy frames in the small room


“Well there you are” one of them says
 
She was happy. He wanted her, wanted her to stay with him. He told her to go wipe off his seed and she got up, her cum-covered body fairly glowing in the moonlight that poured through the dirty window. He got up as if to follow her into the living room where she thought her dad was. Three shadowy figures waited in the living room.

Well there you are

She felt fear shoot through her! Backing up, she bumped up against Marcus. "Dad sold us out!" She whispered tersely back to him.

"Yes he did. And there's that sweet pussy that we get to play with. And guys, she is a natural redhead." One of the other guys said, grinning. "We can take turns fucking that sweet ass of yours while the other two beat up old pretty boy. Ya know, Marcus, Janice is pretty pissed at you. Raping her in the garden. And then shoving Lenny and Benny around. We've been sent to teach you a lesson. Permanently."

She was scared. They were both naked. She didn't even know where Marcus' gun was. How were they gonna get out of this?
 
Marcus grabbed her by the hips and pulled her behind him

“I didn’t rape Janice. She’s just doesn’t like being treated the way she deserves to be treated “ he told her in a cool voice as he stood there between the things and his girl

“And we all know those two little shits needed more than they got. I’m sure you all have wanted to smack those little assholes around once or twice yourselves” he said with a grin. Then in a low voice

“Lock yourself in the bedroom” he told Shannon in a quiet voice. Then he lunged forward, grabbing the small lamp by the door he swung it in a massive overhead arc, connecting with the closest things head with a sickening crunch. Thug one fell to the floor with out ever even twitching

The element of surprise had gotten him the one easy kill. He heard the sound of a door closing but wasn’t sure if he heard it lock. Did these shithole doors have locks? He wondered as he saw the second thug swinging a bat at his face, he dropped to the floor and rolled, hearing it smack off the floor just behind him. Coming up from the floor he saw the third thug reaching in his jacket. Marcus jumped and kicked at him, connecting with both feet against his chest, he sent them man bouncing off the wall. He landed hard in the floor and quickly rolled to the side, just in time to dodge the bat as it landed beside him. He popped to his feet

“Well now” he said as the two circled each other in the low light, lamp vs bat.
 
He pulled her back behind him, placing himself between her and the thugs in the living room. From his words, it sounded like Janice had put the moves on him. If that woman was here, she would have scratched her eyes out. She was starting to think of Marcus as hers. And as for her Dad, she didn't care if Marcus broke both of his legs.

He whispered low and soft to her.

Lock yourself in the bedroom

Her last view of him as she faded back into the bedroom and closed the door was of him lunging toward the three. Unfortunately the door didn't lock. Had never been a need until now. She pushed a straight back chair to the door, wedging it under the doorknob. Searching, she finally found Marcus' clothes and the gun. She had never shot one, but she would to save their lives.

Quickly, she dug through the dresser and found one of her old dresses. It was ratty and had been patched numerous times, but it would help her blend in better than that fancy dress.

Outside the door was the sound of fighting, punctuated periodically with screams. It didn't sound like Marcus' voice, but as the sound of fighting continued, he had to be okay and holding his own. She waited, backed into the corner of the bedroom, his gun in her hand, ready to shoot anyone other than Marcus if they tried to break into the room. She would even shoot her own Dad.
 
The thug rushed him, charging straight at him and taking a swing at him with the bat just before reaching him. Marcus had gotten up just in time to lurch back, the tip of the bat whistling by his face as he stumbled backward.

The momentum of the thug carries him forward, and he crashed into Marcus. The pair slammed into the bedroom door, shattering the thin wood as Marcus felt all the air leave his lungs, and the pair crashed to the floor amongst a pile of splinters, shattering the door and the chair that Shannon had slid behind it to lock it

The thug stood up and raised the bat over his head, swinging it down hard. Marcus threw his arms up in time to cover us face, and the bat connected hard with his arm. The thug pulled the back and took a golfers swing, catching Marcus in the ribs. Then Marcus foot shit up and caught the thug rig in his groin, the man toppling to the floor as Marcus rolled over climbing on top of him, his thick strong hands wrapping around the mans throat. The thug was quick to break his hold and roll Marcus over, his fist connecting with Marcus ribs were the bat had landed earlier. The blow cause d Marcus to crumble. The hug quickly got to his feet kicking Marcus side. He looked up to see Shannon point the gun at him and pull the trigger. It was empty. He laughed as he raised the bat high over Marcus prone form

“Oh lass. You shouldn’t have done that. He said as he swung the bat down, catching Marcus other side. The thud loud in the small room. Marcus laying prone hardly reacting to the blow
 
The door shook hard as Shannon's eyes were wide open in fear. Was one of the men trying to break through to her? Again, even louder and harder, as if to shake down the very frame of the house. She didn't know how long the thing would hold and her worries were soon answered as a deafening thud sounded before the wood of the door gave way and two men burst through to shatter the door and the unfortunate chair. Nude Marcus was on his back among the splintering wood and the assailant over him, wielding a baseball bat.

She watch led in horror as the man proceeded to beat Marcus with it though Marcus seemed to find the strength to fight back. She had hopes that he would win, only to see them dashed as once more the shadowy figure got the upper hand over Marcus.

As he stood over her lover, the man finally noticed Shannon in the corner pointing a gun at him. He paused, and she pulled the trigger. The gun was empty and only a click sounded.

Oh lass. You shouldn’t have done that.

And with that, he hit an unconscious Marcus. She couldn't stand to see him hurt.

Standing, it took all her nerve to face the thug, throwing the gun to the side. 'Remember what Marcus taught you' ran through her mind.

"Wait!"

The man paused, his bat in the air, ready to strike him again.

"Why beat a dead horse? You have his rider here before you."

"Oh lass, you were already promised ta us. And as I'm the last one standing, I claim the lion's share."

She stood facing him, trying not to let fear show as he pitched the bat to the side and crossed with giant strides to her. One hand grabbed a hand full of the bright red hair, tipping her head back. His kiss was hard and brutal and held her in place.

When he came up for air, she could see desire in his eyes.

"You're a right skirt, ain't ya. A little tomato. Now, let's take a look at those bubs." His hand reached up and grabbed the neckline of her dress. The thing was old and worn, and tore away easily, leaving her naked as he held her tightly by the fistful of hair.

"What bubs! A real redhead too. Old Janice was wrong. She just knew that this was a dye job." His free hand reached out to squeeze her right breast and he licked his lips as he did. "I see why old Marcus kept you for hisself. Must chew on these beauties every chance he got!" His hand slipped down between her legs and he stuck a finger up inside her. "Ah, freshly fucked?"

She tried to be a decoy. "Listen, I won't fight you. Whatever you want to do is fine with me. He's out of it anyway. Why waste time on him when you can have me? I could have a real man this time." She smiled up at him and tried to take his mind off of Marcus. She didn't know if he was dead or just unconscious.

To entice him, she ran her fingers along the thugs arm as his finger searched inside her. Suddenly he stopped.

"A vamp, eh? Daddy know what a tramp he raised?" He threw her on the bed and she fell back on her back, her limbs akimbo.

"Let me show you how a real man fucks!" The man began to unfasten his pants. From her position, she had a good view of his member as it stuck out of the opening. A rough hand grabbed her ankle to drag her closer to him as he climbed on the bed between her outstretched legs.
 
Back
Top