A bartered prize (2)

With a resounding sound Boris slapped Annabel ' s ass hard enough it left a pink hand print. "Don't move," he growled. He grabbed her hips and repositioned her.

He stood and walked out a moment rummaging in a drawer for a second. Coming back into the room he said, "Yes, that is exactly what I wanted. "

He showed her a small vibrator, no bigger than a dime in diameter. "I will go slow, this will not hurt, and once it is I'm you will know what need is. Especially with the balls in."
 
Annabel gasped when he showed her the small vibe. Her ass still ringing with pain from his swat was good enough to keep her holding her pose for him. "I won't give you the pleasure of hearing me beg for you" she said resting her hands on the floor gripping the back of her thighs so that she could brace herself for what was going to happen.

Her eyes squinted a little as she had already begun to anticipate what it would feel like having that thing forced inside of her tight virgin ring. She was more than thankful for its small size.

The balls inside of her still were doing their job by keeping her relatively pleasured somewhat.
 
Boris held the small object against her tight anus, watching as Annabel tightened up whenever she remembered it was there. He pressed gently, no more than the top pressing into her. Holding it in place, he turned it on and smiled as he growled, "hold still, dammit."

No more than two or three minutes passed and Annabel ' s hips began to vibrate trying to keep up with the motion of the vibrator. Slowly he added saliva along the vibe as he began working into her. When he had the vibrator set in her he rubbed her as cheeks and ran a finger along her slit.

"And now? Will you beg me to fuck you?"
 
"No never!" Annabel said as her hands gripped the backs of her thighs even harder than they were before. Small moans and whimpers tried to leave her mouth but she would catch them and quiet herself. "I know how much you love your women vocal" She purred sarcastically as the balls and vibe wrecked havoc on her.

Annabel struggled to keep the erotic fun she was experiencing to herself. Like she'd said she wasn't going to give in to him so easily.

She released her hold on her legs and brought her hands in front of her. Annabel sucked the corner of bottom lip hard stifling yet another moan. Then began to beat her fists somewhat hard against the floor as she felt herself cum. Her orgasm might have been announced but then she would have broken his rule about doing it without his permission.

It wouldn't be long anyway before he would notice what she was doing; especially with her hips slowly gyrating in small loops, forcing the walls of her slit to rub against each other.
 
Boris watched as Annabel gave into the over stimulation that she was experiencing. He swatted her ass again, leaving a red imprint of his hand, "Dammit, you will learn obedience," he snarled angrily.

Standing he lift he up and tucked her under his arm like so much laundry. As he did the Ben was balls fell out of her and thunder on the floor, slick with her juices. Boris tossed her on the bed with out bothering to tie her down. He dropped hid pants, his thick cock bristling like an angry lance.

Boris pulled Annabel around to where her face was toward him and he lifted her head up by the hair, "Open your ducking mouth." When she didn't fast enough Boris slapped her face and roared "OPEN IT!"

As she did he jammed his cock into her mouth pushing until he gagged her. Pulling his hips back, he started to fuck her face, "There will be hell to pay if I feel any of your teeth."
 
The sound of her choking on his cock could clearly be heard in the rooms of the basement apartment. Streams of her saliva started to drip out around the corners of her mouth as he forced himself down her throat over and over again. Annabel braced herself by holding onto his thighs as his grip on her hair guided her mouth off and onto him.

There was a small gap in his strokes and she took that chance to gain some air and barely had time to clear her throat.

A shiny stream streaking down her chest from her mouth as he roughly forced his way into it, felt cool on her skin. One her throat had start to get sore she pushed against his legs trying to stop his thrusts with no success.

"Okay...ka alright!" she yelled at him her face red from his strike. "Fuck me! Give my bad girl body your cock and make me you're good girl!" she spoke trying to catch her breath and wiping the mess from her chin.

"I want it Sir...I need to have your shaft buried deep inside of me please" she begged hoping to sway him from assaulting her mouth any more than what he had.
 
"Oh you will," he said in a low threatening voice. He pried her mouth open and shoved his cock back in. "But not right now."

Boris fucked her pie hole until he was near the edge of orgasm. He pulled out, flipped Annabel onto her back, and then with two hard jerks of his cock exploded on her. The first viscous rope of his jism landed square between her eyes, where he had been pointing his cock. He moved the aim, forcing the second rope upon her tits.

"I will take you how ever I want. Whenever I want."

His cock was still had not had a chance to deflate when Boris yanked her around and manacles her to the headboard. He left the room and came back a moment later with a leather strap and a wad of cloth.
 
“You gotta be kidding me” Annabel said rubbing her face against her arm trying to keep his seed from traveling into her eyes. She began to kick at him trying to keep him away from her but her legs could only defend her so much.

“You covered me...I can't believe you're still kinda hard Boris” she said with a sly smirk before blowing him a taunting kiss. Annabel was having fun ticking him off. It was the only small bit of power she felt she had in the situation. Boris may have held her captive but she planned on holding his emotions captive. The thought of him using her parents as leverage against her had already faded away. They obviously didn't care about her as much as she thought or they would have sent the rescue party for her.

Annabel licked her tongue out to the side to catch a small drop of his jism that had managed to land there. She wanted him to see enjoying the taste before he did what he was planning to do with the cloth and leather strap.
 
Boris stood above Annabel a moment then said, "You are a mouthy bitch, aren't you? "

As Annabel opened her mouth with a retort, and shoved the cloth into her mouth. He then took the leather strap and secured it around her head holding the cloth into her mouth. He stepped back and watched her trash a moment, then he grabbed one leg and held it back and waited for the other one. As it came around he took it in hand too.

He climbed into the bed and pointed his hard cock at her then pressed the head against her opening. "Kinky one too, aren't you, " As he shoved his cock top the Holt in her.
 
She rolled her eyes smugly at his comment about her being kinky. Annabel was a very kinky girl inside of her own thoughts at least. She explored any of that in real life with any of her boyfriends. Boris gave her a much needed release even though it was a little more brash then she would have liked it to be.

As he pushed into her hips lifted and she let out a strained moan from gagged mouth. “Now this was a real man” she thought to herself as she compared him to the boys she had dated in school. Boris knew what he wanted and took it. She admired that in him.

Annabel squirmed as much as she could under him. No matter how much he had pleasured her with his turgid manhood she wasn't going to withhold him the joy of knowing it.

“I won't cum for you...take me as hard as you want” she growled through the gag. She knew probably wouldn't understand it or care. It just made her feel good to say it.
 
Last edited:
Boris ignored whatever unintelligible groaning was coming from her as his hips hammered at her with great force. Each smashing blow moved her an inch along the bed until her head hammered against the headboard.

He felt her body tighten in anticipation and he stopped suddenly, ending her pleasure immediately.
 
Annabel tapped the back of her head against the headboard and gave a low groan as he pulled away from her. She couldn't believe that, that was it. She wanted him to continue pounding her until he ripped her orgasm from her body. Letting her knees fall to the side of the bed she waited for his next move.

Her opening was a bit sore by his vigorous intrusion over and over again but she found that hot. Annabel also knew that once the night was over that tomorrow she most likely wouldn't be able to walk straight.
 
Last edited:
Boris lift Annabel ' s hips up and shoved his cock back into her. He hammered at her with the same unabated pounding. His left hand rose and fell slapping out a tempo on her ass cheek as his balls slammed into her other thigh.

Their gasps and moans filled the room. The musk of their sex filled his nostrils, seemingly powering him on.
 
She grunted as he rammed himself inside of her nearly bringing her body to another orgasm. The sound of the manacles tugging against the headboard of the bed were like music to her ears. Annabel closed her eyes joying in the pleasures of the swift strikes he landed on her ass.


Having him from the side was a totally addictive feeling to her as Annabel started to coat his shaft with her juices. The lower half of her body trembled under his touch while a wet mess pooled between her legs. "Oh! Fuck!" she screamed through the gag as she breathing become heavy grunts.

Annabel forced her body up against his as much as she could trying to get him as deep inside of her as she could. Then it happened...she felt her body give way slightly when she started to orgasm again. The woman was so lightheaded she nearly passed out but a well placed bite of her lip helped her cling to being awake.
 
Boris loosened the leather strap and yanked it down from her mouth. Jerking the pillow out from under her head he put it under her hip.

His hips changed pace. Long slow almost languid strokes filling her and emptying from her. His hand continued spanking her with soft easy strokes punctuated occasionally with a sharp strike. Her ass was turning a vivid pink.

As she tensed again for an orgasm, Boris stopped, the tip of his cock just in her entrance. "This will be the fuck of your life, Bel."

His fingers found her clit and he massaged it gently, keeping her near an orgasm but denying it to her. "Ask, prettily, nicely, and I will finish this..."
 
Her nose scrunched up softly as she tensed under his touch. The sensations he had caused her to have had already made this the fuck of her life. Annabel breathed in and out rapidly, moaning his name randomly between them. The small beads of sweat that had formed on her forehead began to drip along her temple.

"May I please continue to have the best fuck of my life Sir? Please don't torture me anymore by keeping my pussy on edge. I wan't to cum for you so bad Boris"

Her voice was barely the sound of a mumble as she asked that of him. Annabel couldn't help but try to force more of him inside of her. Her hips wiggled as she squirmed down trying to feel him fully inside of her.

"Mmmm" she hummed while his finger played her body.
 
Boris pushed her onto her back while rolling up onto the balls of his feet. He hooked her ankles over his shoulders and held them with his biceps as his hands reached down on either side of her neck. He wrapped his thumbs across her voice box, the whispered, "Good girl."

He lift his hips up, and fired them down with all the force he could, impaling his cock into her, trying with all gravity and muscle power would allow to drive his cock through her.

He ordered, "Open your eyes, look into my eyes."

As she opened he hoarsely whispered, "Mine, you are mine." As her orgasm exploded around his cock, Boris rammed into her one last time as his cock began to forcefully fire his seed deep into Annabel.
 
Her screams of pleasure were slightly stiffeld by his thumbs and her ability to breath was as well. Annabel began to love it when he called her good girl. Before it symbolized her defeat and she hated it. But now, now it was like getting a small reward for doing something great.

The sound of his body slamming into hers grew louder and more frequent as he drilled into her. Annabel began to moan uncontrollably when he finally filled her with his cum.

It was way more than he had given her the first time he took her on that bed. All she could do was look into his eyes before whispering "That was incredible"
 
Boris lowered himself onto her, bare chest against bare chest. He nodded into the mattress his agreement. He kept his cock in her as deep as possible while it wilted from its satisfaction in a job well done.

He looked at her seeing some of the fight gone, but not all. He knew in time she would come around and be his willingly. For now the forced enslavement would work. He willing submission when it came would be all the sweeter.

His clock made a wet plop sound as he rolled off her. "What type of dance for which did you want to school?
 
She peered down at her thighs noticing the small redness that had pooled on the inside of them. Annabel had never had cock in such a manner nor a man that she wanted to show that kinky side of herself too.

She looked over to him a small smile forming as she relished in the afterglow of a amazing orgasm. "I can dance how ever I want with great skill but I was going to school for ballet"

Annabel pointed her toes before lifting both her legs straight into the air and bringing them down before her face. Her toes firmly placed against the head board stretching her sore legs comfortably.

"Being a dancer has had it's benefits"
 
Boris watched the line of her thigh and calf as she stretched out her legs, one at a time. His eyes caught a glimpse at her crotch and noticed the redness. He didn't know how bad that would hurt the next day, but part of him figured he would have to find a different way to amuse himself with her for the next day or two.

"Ballet is good." Boris trailed his hand along her tit, gently twirling his finger around her nipple and areola. He stuck his finger in her mouth and trailed her saliva around the nipple, then he blew on it gently.

"I like classical music, you will have to dance for me."
 
"My favorite composer is Chopin and I will dance for you" Annabel smiled like an excited child on Christmas morning. Dancing was her passion and now she would get to perform for at least one person.

She began to shiver lightly as the sweat on her body began to cool.

"I should probably get cleaned up now Sir?" She asked politely shaking the shackles that held her tied to the bed.
 
Boris nodded and rolled off the bed. He looked around at the accommodations of the sparse rooms and mused, "If I am going to keep you here, it might be best to improve the room."

He retrieved the keys and unlocked her. Taking first one hand then the other, Boris massaged the blood flow back into her hands and fingers.

"What is your favorite color? I might as well give you a little something provided your behavior continues to improve."
 
"I know this is your typical girl Sir. But, I love the color pink" Annabel said nervously expecting to be made fun of for your simple usual choice of colors. She slid off the bed still able to walk but a noticeable difference in her stride. When she walked towards the open door of the bedroom she looked back to Boris.

"Just a new bedding set would suffice for now" She said smiling. "Thank you Sir. I think I may like your earn and receive program"


She approached the bathroom turning on the shower and rethinking her decision to let him know that she liked earning his approval. Annabel stepped into the shower letting her body relax under the water.
 
Boris dressed, sort of, donning his pants. He poked his head and arm into the shower and pulled Annabel to him. He kissed her, passionately, so much so it was nearly savagely. As he broke the kiss he caressed her face a moment then left.

Looking the door behind him, Boris went upstairs and sat at his computer looking at various sound systems. He figured if she were going to stay a while she might as well be able to listen to good music via decent equipment.

After making a shopping list Boris showered, dressed then left the house, to return close to dinner.
 
Back
Top