need help

AdamPerry

Virgin
can you list your email address in a submitted story? I like to interact with my readers

You can list your email address in your bio page ... check the FAQ if you want to know for sure.

can you list your email address in a submitted story? I like to interact with my readers

Readers have several built-in options. They can leave public feedback at the end of a story, send private feedback which the server sends to your email, or they can send you a Private Message through the PM system. If you want to move the conversation to email, it's easy enough after a message or two.

- curl

Just be careful about "interacting" with your readers . . . some of them seem to think every story you write is autobiographical, especially if they're in Loving Wives, Incest, or Romance and written in the first person.

Others will think that your response to them indicates some sort of contractual obligation, and they'll expect you to write what they want. And if you don't, get ready for the hate mail. And death threats. And repeated one-bombing of anything you have posted, or ever will in the future.

Oh, and you will most likely be sent some very unappealing close-up genital selfies. :eek:

Yes, I speak from experience, unfortunately . . . :rolleyes:

Aside from that, have fun! :p

Back