A pirates life ~ Closed ~

His fingers played with her wet folds for a few moments longer, dipping two fingers into her up to the second knuckle. His fingers wiggled teasingly inside her for a moment before vacating her warm tunnel. Jared looked around the room for a moment as he sucked off his fingers before spotting what he wanted.

He moved to his desk, picking up a bottle of mead from it. He popped the cork from the bottle, sniffing the aroma for a moment. He moved back to her, standing over her. He began pouring the mead out slowly, over her soft lips. He continued to pour the warm liquid out, trailing it down along her chin and neck.

He knelt down beside her as he guided the warm liquid down the top of her chest, along the valley of her supple mounds and over her hard nipples. He stopped to lean over her, mming as he lapped along her wet skin to drink the droplets of mead.

Soon he resumed pouring over her taut stomach, chasing the stream with his tongue. He emptied the last half of the liquid over her clit, dripping nether lips, and legs. This time he didn't lap up the liquid, merely watch it pool and flow along her skin.

The tip of the bottle pressed along her spread folds for a moment before he began pushing the bottle into her. He pushed the bottle in just past the neck before he whispered in her ear.

"You can only cum when I tell you."
 
Kyllah was on the verge of cumming with just his fingers, however he didn't give enough to reach that breaking point. Keeping her right at that edge, making her whimper with frustration at the sudden loss of those enticing fingers. She kept her eyes closed the whole time, not wishing to ruin the next surprise he'd provide.

It took a moment to realize that it was mead hitting her lips and she drank the little amount he gave her. A shiver ran up her spine as the cool air hit the liquid, followed by the tickling of his tongue. Once more he brought her far to close to that breaking point as she felt the liquid caress over her clit, like before it wasn't enough to make her go over that edge.

Kyllah was a quivering mess by the time the bottle was pushed into her, hearing his command made her whimper that much more. She could feel the bottle moving within her each time her pussy clenched it tightly, moving her hips ever so slightly towards the sensation it created. A part of her didn't know how much longer she could last, not knowing what he plans to do next made it worse, feeding the excitement that is reaching it's peak.

"Yes Master."

Was barely spoken, but it was enough to acknowledge his request.
 
He licked his lips as he watched and listened to her whimpers of pleasure. He leaned back for a moment as he left the bottle inside her, pulling it in a little further with each clench of her muscles. He left the bottle alone as he ran his fingers over her swollen clit.

"Tell Master what you want Kyllah. Beg me for it."

He grabbed the bottle once more, turning it in a circle inside her. He pushed the bottle deeper into her, spreading her wider. He left just enough jutting out so he could pull it out if he so desired. He leaned down once again, his tongue flicking at her swollen clit before biting down on it with his teeth. He loved hearing her whimper and cry out in the pleasure she seemed to be enjoying.
 
It was a struggle mentally and physically to keep any kind of control as he played with the bottle, then latching onto her clit with his mouth made it impossible. Even though she squirted hard at the attention, she managed to keep from completely releasing, making her tremble that much more.

"I want.."

The were almost screamed out, before she cut it off, gaining some control over the volume of her tone, straining to respond to the request.

"I need to cum... Please.. Master... let me cum for you... I want to cum for you..."

She was squeezing the bottle so hard it surprised her that it hasn't broken inside her, fighting to keep from releasing as her whole body tensed up, threatening to jump over that edge the longer his mouth teased the screaming clit.
 
He released her clit a few moments after hearing her beg. He pulled the bottle out a bit, halfway up the neck of it. He smiled as he left the bottle, giving her swollen clit a pinch with his other hand.

"Cum Kyllah."

He sat back, one hand stroking himself slowly as he watched her orgasm, enjoying the show. He wondered how far he could push her tonight, which probably wouldn't be much longer.

"Do you want Master's cock in you?"
 
She fell back onto her hands as her body gave into the rush, and sounds of intense pleasure filled the room for a good few moments. Her chest heaved with pure excitement, and eyes glazed over with pure lust.

It became a struggle fully connect with his words through the cloud filling her mind. And with the after math of orgasm still pounding in ears, it was a challenge.

"Yesssss, I wish to have..... mmmmmmy Master's cock..."

Kyllah moaned and writhed still feeling the bottle teasing while her pussy gripped at it, making it move around.
 
He licked his lips as he watched her orgasm for a few moments before she was able to answer his question. He knelt down on the floor between her spread thighs as she continued to write in the after glow.

"You put on quite the show Kyllah."

He pulled the sticky bottle from her spasming pussy, tossing it behind him. The bottle bounced on the floor boards for a few feet, skittering to a start against a leg of the desk. His fingers ran along her wet folds for a moment before he leaned over her, his hands on either side of her.

He mmmed as he ran his length along her waiting folds for a moment before he moaned deeply as he thrust hard and deeply into her. He took her mouth in a hungry kiss as he thrust into her in a slow and teasing, but deep rhythm. He moaned as her hot walls grasp him with each thrust, pulling him in with each thrust.
 
Kyllah strained against the chains in reaction to his touch, jerking her hips and whimpering when his fingers grazed over the sensitive clit as he teased. Her legs tried to close instinctively, but the position did not allow it, they did manage to tense up against him when he settled into position. There was a moment when she attempted to pull her legs free from under her, that failed the moment he leaned over her, causing her to arch her back that much farther.

The position had no give and provided little comfort when he started to push into her, putting more pressure into the position and trapping her more. It forced her to just simply take what he wanted to do, unable to resist any of it. And she loved every second of it, this is something she always feared, only find out that it ended up being something she highly enjoys.

Kyllah tried to meet each thrust with her own, although her hips were restricted to provide much movement. She cried into the kiss as her body trembled beneath him, the slow motion of his thrusts became too intense for her to hold back. So soon after her last orgasm, she is highly sensitive and it did not take much for her to squirt all around his length, while her inner walls milk for his seed.
 
He moaned and broke the kiss as he felt her orgasm beneath and around his shaft. He grinned down at her for a moment.

"That's it Kyllah...cum for me...cum all you can.."

He stopped within her for a moment, completely engulfed within her. He soon began the slow thrusting into her once more, driving slowly before slowly increasing his speed into her. He was going to see how much he could make her orgasm before he was done. He lowered his head, biting on her shoulder at the same speed as his thrusts. He moaned loudly with the pleasure from her, feeling her trying to buck and move will little success.
 
Kyllah didn't have time to react after each orgasm and it was breaking her walls down bit by bit, submitting to him on a level she would never allow otherwise. After so long and losing track of how many orgasms he gained from her, one thing is clear though, she lasted for quite sometime and the strain from the position is starting to show in her eyes.

They were glazed over and threatening to let the darkness take over, only reason she kept them open was to stay focused on him, trying her hardest to not blackout. It was teetering on the edge, her body grew very weak from maintaining the position for so long, it quickly became a losing battle to stay with him.

Her throat was dry and soar, her body shivered from stress and over stimulation, growing weaker by the second. If it wasn't for him holding onto her, she would have collapsed to the floor.
 
It wasn't much longer before he hit climax himself, driven onward with her multiple orgasms as she milked at him. He cried out with pleasure as his hot seed filled her once more, spilling out. He panted softly as he thrust into her a few more times before pulling out. He smiled and kissed her gently for a moment.

"You did well."

He could tell she was more than spent, just hanging on. He carefully freed her from the chains, dropping them in a a pile. He picked her up in his arms, crying her over to the bed. He laid her down gently on the soft blanket before laying down beside her.

"Rest my pet. Gather your strength once more."
 
Kyllah barely felt herself being lifted, so close to blacking out that the second she hit the softness of the bed, that’s precisely what happened. His words were lost to her, only hearing the sounds of his voice. She curled up instinctively on the bed, shivering from the sudden loss of heat the lust created; unaware that she spoke out, barely hearing her own voice.

“I’m cold…and thirsty”

Keeping her eyes open for any length of time was nearly impossible at this point and eventually she gave up trying. Even though she is drained and exhausted from the activities, she had to admit that it felt incredible and surprising herself that she didn’t regret any of what he did. It allowed her to push through some of those walls she had built over the years, forcing her to surrender all of her being to him. She didn’t know why it happened the way it did, but he has claimed her emotionally.
 
He smiled gently as he heard her whisper for a moment. He kissed her forehead gently for a moment before pulling the sheet and covers over her cool body. He thought she looked so fur able laying there in the bed, and she was his to care for.

He moved from her for a moment, pouring a glass of water from the water pitcher on his desk. Going back to the bed, he lifted her up gently. He let her drink from the glass till it was all gone. After putting the glass on the desk, he crawled in beside her, holding her close.

"Sleep my Kyllah."
 
Kyllah didn’t remember falling asleep and ended up sleeping till late the next morning. She was comfortable in his arms, feeling his body next to her became something she craved more than anything. Her dreams were ran wild though, some were pleasant and erotic with the two of them lost in a world of lust and passion. Other dreams were not so pleasant. These were the deep, not so hidden fears that she has pushed to the side.

In the last day she had lost her wits about the situation she was in. He is still a complete stranger to her, and she to him, and yet here she has slowly fallen for him without much thought. Falling even deeper each time he breaks a wall down in the midst of passion. A few hours ago he tore down walls that she held dear, even so far as to confessing love to him. This fear was the one that ran rampant more than the other fears.

This fear created those dreams of him getting bored with her, tossing her to the side and or selling her off. The fear that she had when she first got here, which somehow felt like it has been months versus only days. Kyllah had a hard time waking up from these dreams, torn between wanting to trust him and his words, trusting in his actions to prove that he wanted her by his side. Yet, trying to hold on to the distrust and falling to deep.

She pressed up against him a little tighter, hugging his arms while her dreams tormented her.
 
He slept soundly from the little fun he had with Kyllah, the started of pushing her limits that she would go through. He had enjoyed himself thoroughly, and he was sure she had as well. He looked forward to exploring more of such acts with her, but he knew that all their time couldn't be filled with just sex. He had a ship to run and she was going to learn to expand herself beyond just bedroom duties.

He woke just after dawn, the first rays of light shining through the window. A soft knock was heard on the door followed by the sound of Eldrae's voice on the other side of the door.

"We're an hour from the island, Captain. And I have some more clothes for Kyllah."

He glanced over at the sleeping elf for a moment before answering.

"Bring them in and lay them on the bed. We'll be ready by the time we dock."

The door opened quietly before his first mate came in, a sway of her hips as she moved to lay the hunting clothes on the foot of the bed before leaving. Jared leaned over and kissed the elf on the lips softly for a moment.

"Time to wake up pet. We will be docking soon."
 
Kyllah heard them talking a little in the depths of her dream, slowly bringing her out into the real world. His soft made her moan slightly as she woke up more. Every part of her hurt and going hunting was the last thing on her mind. He made her use muscles in ways that they never got used, forcing her orgasms to use muscles she never even knew about.

She smiled though, looking back at him before kissing him one more time.

"Did you sleep well?"

Spoke softly while laying back down, trying to get her body to follow what she wanted it to do. He can see that there is a slight conflict buried in her eyes, though she never spoke of it. The haunting dreams still fresh in her thoughts.

"I enjoyed what we did last night very much. It looked like you did as well Master..."

Again, she smiled while thinking about the events and what he did to her.
 
He mmed softly as she kissed him back for a moment.

"Yes, I slept very well. A good night of sex is said to help one sleep very well."

He saw the conflict for a moment, but he didn't say anything. If she wanted to talk about it, he would let her speak first. He always tried to look out for his crew to keep them happy and in line.

"I enjoyed it very much."

He cupped her cheek for a moment before slipping from the bed. He glanced at her for a moment before he began getting dressed as he spoke.

"We are going to be docking soon, so you need to get ready. Make sure you eat some breakfast and you will be going hunting with Eldrae while I attend to business in town. I will most likely be all day, so take your time in getting something fresh to eat."
 
Kyllah couldn't believe that he was going to let her go out practically alone. Sure, she would be with that Eldrae woman and perhaps a few others. In the end, Kyllah knew she'd be able to escape all this. To be able to go back to the land and...... and..... never truly be free.

Kyllah watched as he got dressed, noting how tender he always touches her and speaks to her as if she actually is his equal. His request to be his woman sounded simple enough.... Which made it complicated for her to comply to such a request.

"I promise I will get something to eat. I ... I will try to not fail you with my hunt. I do not really know this area all that well, I am not certain of what kind of game is out here."

She was trying to distract herself of other thoughts. The kind of thoughts that will allow her have true feelings for him, the kind that will prevent her from escaping this life. Those particular thoughts that lead her to confessing love to him without knowing him.

Kyllah slowly got off the bed, cleaned herself up a little the began to get dressed in the vest that was a size to small and skin tight leather pants. It surprised her that she was able to move in the pants, they were made for hunters and seemed to allow for movement. The vest however, that made her uncomfortable and she kept fussing with it, trying to cover more of her breast and mid section. Eventually she gave up on it and began to put the calf high boots on.

"I enjoyed last night as well. Never expected to enjoy such.... such things as that."

spoke quietly while tying off the boots, not looking up, avoiding his gaze.
 
He paused a few moments in getting dressed to watch her. It amused him a little to watch her fuss with her vest before giving up. He finished up in a red loose fitting shirt blouse, a pair of black leather pants, boots, and a white vest. He debated in front of the closet for a few moments before pulling out a brown overcoat. He turned to her and pulled her close by her chin before kissing her softly for a moment.

"The outfit suits you Kyllah. And I am sure you with do fine on the hunt. Eldrae and a couple others in the crew will be out there with you. Now go on."

He smiled and turned her towards the door before giving her shapely ass a playful smack.
 
Kyllah returned his kiss all the while trying to bury the emotions it created. The way he looks at her alone creates feelings that she is not ready to deal with. She did have to admit that she wasn't completely certain if she truly wants to escape. Although, one thing is for certain, she needed time alone and away from his influence on her feelings.

She kissed him one more time before leaving with a little squeal from the smack to her ass. It was more of a surprise type squeal, not expecting such a thing. Kyllah followed him out the door and went to go find Eldrae, wondering what to expect from the hunting party and planning on how to run off to be on her own. Having a hunting party is something she isn't used to, not even sure of how to hunt with a team, wondering if they will be in her way more than helpful.
 
Eldrae was waiting at the airlock with two male elves in the hunting party after giving Kyllah time to eat and gather up her chosen weaponry. She gave a smile to the Captain's pet, holding out a small metal whistle for her.

"This is just in case any of us run in trouble, so the others can come and help. I've hunted here before, so and the game was plentiful then. The forest is large, so we'll split up to cover more ground. You can choose to hunt by yourself or together."

The first mate looked between the three, before nodding to four small sacks.

"Grab one of those sacks, it contains food from the mess hall to eat while you're out there. You can spend as long as you want out there, just met up at the tavern at sundown. Be careful."

The first mate grinned, since the captain had said he would want to test Kyllah's loyalty. If she ran, she would be hunted down and sold. A soft click was heard before the lock was released on the door and it swung open, revealing a wonderful view of the island they had landed at. The dock was busy with workers going about their busy.

"Go on."

Eldrae gave Kyllah a gentle push to send her out first.
 
Kyllah listened to Eldrae and the instructions closely, after grabbing a bag of food she felt herself being pushed lightly forward. At first Kyllah was hesitant, looking back over her shoulder to see if this was all a trick or not, since nothing happened to stop her from fleeing, Kyllah took off. Using some light magic to give her speed as she ran through the woods.

This place is new to her and she really had no idea where exactly she was running towards, just simply knew that her feet were on the ground. And also that the direction lead away from everyone, including the town. It felt great to be running again, the ground beneath her feet encouraging her to keep moving, the scent of the woods leading her deeper into the mountains.

Kyllah never looked back, just simply wanted to leave the last few days behind her. Though when she finally did stop, she found herself on a cliff side overlooking the ship in the distance. To anyone else, human eyes the crew would look like ants moving around, for Kyllah however, she can see them perfectly. Watching as they go about securing the ship before leaving it, noticing how a small select few stayed behind.

Kyllah knew she needed to do some kind of hunting though, to prove that she just didn't run off, though she also knew there was a whole day ahead of her. A whole day of figuring out her future and where to go from here. The way he made her feel kept nagging at her, making that small part want to stay with the crew, see where this path leads. Then there is the earth here and now at her feet, playing at her finger tips that called to her, showing her the freedom she once knew.
 
The captain took a group of slaves into the town, spending most of the day auctioning them off. He was more than satisfied with what they brought them in gold, picking up a few more to sell at the next port. Once the business was taken care of, he spent his time wandering the city seeing the sights. It was just after dusk when he made his was to the tavern to celebrate the day's good tidings.

Eldrae and the other hunters took their time in the forest hunting. By the time evening came along, they had bagged quite the haul of fresh game. Five deer and six boar were killed and gutted before being taken to the ship to be cleaned and cut up.

Eldrae returned to the ship at dinner time, since they had been ordered to not hunt down Kyllah till the ne t morning if she didn't show up at the tavern or the ship.
 
Kyllah had hunted down a deer and a few rabbits just in case she actually decided to go back, she would have something to show for it. The day had left her though and she knew that her time was running out before they began to hunt for her, which that thought made her smirk a little thinking of how ironic all this was. Of course she knew this was a test for her, there were no other explanations as to why they would allow her to run off on her own.

She truly didn't know what to do or how she felt about the current situation. Right now she was free, could just vanish without a trace and go anywhere she wanted. That is until she started thinking of him, the feelings he has created were still very fresh and new. Kyllah couldn't get enough of how good it feels when he moving inside of her, how he kisses her so passionately.

Shaking her head and fighting to get these feelings out of her head, attempting to look at things with a clear focus, looking back towards the ship and watching how some of the crew returns. With a heavy sigh, she lays down in the grass staring up at the stars, seeking answers to questions she didn't know how to ask. The main question being on whether or not to run.

After many hours on top of that cliff, guessing that will be dawn in about three hours, Kyllah made the choice to return to the ship. Most of her reasoning came from the simple fact that she didn't know where she wanted to go, having nothing but a collar and the meat to potentially sell for a few coin, not nearly enough to start a new life. Even with that, they were still here which made it difficult to sell anything to the merchants in town without getting caught. The biggest reason out of any that she had, was the simple fact that she was just plain tired of running all the time. Tired of hiding, always living in fear of what the next day would bring. Every so often moving from place to place, seeking shelter and food, hoping that something will come up. At least being on the ship, Kyllah knew what to expect, had shelter, protection and food.

Kyllah took her time getting back to the ship, not caring how long it took her or if anyone was waiting for her. By the time she got back to the ship, the dawn had just barely broken through the sky as she made her way on board.
 
The captain was very disappointed when Kyllah didn't turn up at the tavern, but that didn't dampen his spirits to have a good time at the tavern. He did have a few drinks with the crew, but he was able to hold his liquor. It was just after midnight when he returned to the ship, but of course many of the crew were still at the tavern. When he learned that she hadn't shown up at the ship, he wasn't mad, just upset. He left orders that if she did show up before dawn, to chain her up, otherwise a slave hunt would be ordered. Then he went to bed.

When Kyllah did show up, she was greeted by Eldrae and the rest of the party. No words were spoken to her as they took the game from her, the two other pirates taking it to be stored with the rest. Next Eldrae pulled out a leash, attaching it to Kyllah's collar before taking her up to the main deck when she was placed in wrist restraints and leg restraints. The First mate grinned before whispering in the elf's ear for a moment before pulling away.

"The captain is gonna be upset with you."

She grinned and turned, walking out of sight.
 
Back
Top