Favorite Movie Quotes

One of my favorite quotes isn't a quote but a gesture. Watch the Charlie Sheen portion at the beginning of this clip. (I apologize that you will likely have to watch a short commercial first.) If you want to see more fun stuff, watch the whole clip, but the Sheen part is the section that makes me laugh.
 
"The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit..."

-- Michael Douglas (Gordon Gekko), Wall Street
 
That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Dazed and Confused
 
Ronny Cammareri: I'm in love with you.
Loretta Castorini: [slaps him twice] Snap out of it!

Moonstruck
 
Folks that throw dirt on you aren't always trying to hurt you, and folks that pull you out of a jam aren't always trying to help you. But the main point is when you're up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut.

Jack Beauregard (Henry Fonda)

My Name is Nobody
 
"Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is: never get involved in a land war in Asia. But only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha (keels over).

-- The Princess Bride (Vizzini - Wallace Shawn)
 
Dr. Frankenstein: For the experiment to be a success, all of the body parts must be enlarged.
Inga: His veins, his feet, his hands, his organs vould all have to be increased in size.
Dr. Frankenstein: Precisely.
Inga: [her eyes get wide] He vould have an enormous schwanzschtücker.
Dr. Frankenstein: [ponders this a moment] That goes without saying.
Inga: Voof.
Igor: He's going to be very popular.
 
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Dean Wormer, Animal House
 
Ronny Cammareri: I'm in love with you.
Loretta Castorini: [slaps him twice] Snap out of it!

Moonstruck
This is one of my all time favorite movies and the best lines in it!!!
Reminds me of relatives.
 
"Your future hasn't been written yet! No ones has, your future is whatever you make it so make it a good one!"

-Doc Brown Back To The Future III
 
"It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it's going to rain."

~Mean Girls
 
"My momma always said. 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'"

Forrest Gump
 
Hedley Lamarr: "My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

Taggart: "Gol-darnit Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue purtier'n a twenty dollar whore."

-- Blazing Saddles (Harvey Korman and Slim Pickens)
 
Back
Top