New Story Advertisments

2nd Story: The Colonoscoper and the Snake Charmeuse (Anal)

I posted an announcement earlier today here in Feedback as a stand alone thread. (I'd seen it done before so I thought it was cool/OK to do.) But then of course I realized that maybe not everyone will bother to click on it to see what it's all about because I'm new here, etc. so I am posting in this item as well. Please forgive the redundancy and I apologize if it is overkill. I'm just trying to cover my bases. It's hard to know exactly how to reach an audience. I'll try to restrain myself from plugging my tale (oops!) elsewhere. :)

Title: The Colonoscoper and the Snake Charmeuse

Description: A profound exploration on Canal Street.

Category: Anal

It's an over-the-top humorous (but hopefully hot as well) deeeeeeeeply anal tale. Not exactly Science-Fiction but a glimpse - and a surreal romp - into a parallel universe of anatomical incorrectness.

Oh, and if you like the story a vote would be appreciated. :D

Please enjoy!

wanderlustress
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have four new strokers out, and one more will probably be approved tomorrow.

Mancation is a wet and wild MFF threesome in the tropics.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=298831

Marion's reTurn, Ch 1 is frilly fun for the crossdressing strapon fans. Ch 2 should be online tomorrow or the next day, where in Marion gives him to a man.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=299830

White Trash, Ch 1 is a rude and crude MFF threesome.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=299618

White Trash Ch 2 is a rude, crude MF trailer park stroker.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=299620

I also wrote a troll story that was rejected with the comment it was better suited for the AH, so I put it there. It's about a man who votes and comments on stories. I used several real stories and troll comments from several authors on Lit. I mention it here because only authors can appreciate it.
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=498543


If you take a look at any of them, or my other stuff, you know how feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
 
Looking for advice

I'm new here only having joined January 1st. Yet, already, I've posted 31 stories and have 3 more stories pending. Also, I posted 6 poems with another 34 pending.

I just like to write. It does not matter to me what I write about so long as it is writing fiction with dialogue.

It amazes me how many hits I receive, especially with the incest stories. They are my least favorite stories to write but they generate the most attention. My story Sex With My Sister-in-law, Samantha was only up on the board a couple days and already has more than 800 votes.

Some of my other stories, which are better written only generated a couple thousand hits and a few dozen votes. It makes no sense but it does make sense when you realize that this is not a literary board but a porn board.

Then, I find that once the story travels to the archive, it receives very little interest.

I would appreciate any advice from anyone about my stories and/or about how Literotica works. It is a bit overwhelming when you first join. I really have not done anything else but write stories and read some stories.

Thanks

Freddie
 
welcome, Freddie. I have noticed your stories...you certainly are prolific.

I hope you have the toime to share some of that energy on this forum.
 
My Ami story, so far has 3 chapters. “I’m well aware the first postings were bad. I have rewritten them and posted two. I am awaiting on the 3rd to return from my new editor.”

As the story unfolds, Ami a business woman is telling her boss why she doesn’t want to go to India. Reluctantly she agrees, thinking her husband will accompany her. However in the end, she has to travel alone, but her husband gives her an erotic book, The Kama Sutra, to read and keep her from being too bored. Ami’s journey will not only change her mind about India, but she will encounter a man who would show her the true meaning of the Kama Sutra.

Thanks to AsylumKeeper my editor, I can see a new promising world of writing ahead for me.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=296108
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=297044
http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=297879
 
Last edited:
First Story up on the boards - first time ever attempting anything like it. Noticed above that BOSTONFICTIONWRITER said they'd counted the hits ?? - Where do you find that info??

First story about a larger than average girl giving a guy a little surprise.... - click on the link below...

;)
 
Three new stories, all under 1,000 words so it won't take long to read them :)

Please read, vote and PC - I'm desperately trying to improve my writing and some useful critical commentary would really help :)

Reviews/Essays - Looking Back

Erotic Couplings - Love 15

Fetish - A Little Of What You Fancy (this is actually 15 very short stories each on a different topic... not all fetishistic)

Thanks all!
x
V
 
Great idea for a new thread!

Sure, I'll bite, a place to put up a shameless plug for my new series!

I know my latest series is a Valentines Day based premise, but I can't help but think that it is a fun twist year round. Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT saying that this story is the greatest story and should be enjoyed by all throughout the year, I just like the story idea.

My stories are all listed in the BDSM category, but they are not the traditional violent Sadomasochistic end of things. Truthfully, my stories show the, true aspect of real life D/s relationships; and that is how they are written.

If you are a BDSM purist, and in to the fantasy glamour, this probably isn't your cup of tea.

I really hope more people take a peek and get a feel for the true side of this lifestyle.

Remember, it isn't whether you win or lose, as long as you wake up with a good story!
 
Bayoububba said:
Great idea for a new thread!

Sure, I'll bite, a place to put up a shameless plug for my new series!

I know my latest series is a Valentines Day based premise, but I can't help but think that it is a fun twist year round. Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT saying that this story is the greatest story and should be enjoyed by all throughout the year, I just like the story idea.

My stories are all listed in the BDSM category, but they are not the traditional violent Sadomasochistic end of things. Truthfully, my stories show the true aspect of real life D/s relationships; and that is how they are written.

If you are a BDSM purist, and in to the fantasy glamour, this probably isn't your cup of tea.

I really hope more people take a peek and get a feel for the true side of this lifestyle.

Remember, it isn't whether you win or lose, as long as you wake up with a good story!



~ Your stories are beautifully written, and are done so... from the Dom's point of view. There is one that has been written from the male submissive's point of view and has many tangible interludes that have a real life feel/sound to them.... and are quite intense in their own right.

~ I, for one, am thankful that they do not portray the S/M aspect of the lifestyle; and feel, like you, that too many people have seen the S/M portion portrayed in film or in still pics... that many may have gotten the wrong idea. Your stories should be read... and enjoyed... by all.

~ Thank you for some lovely written material that shows the caring, loving relationship that two who are drawn together by the lifestyle's intensity... can, and do, share.

:kiss:
 
New writer with new stories

This is cool. I've wondered how to let people kow that I have stuff out there.

I have three story threads out there. All have some BSDM aspect, but are posted in the area they most fit. My Valerie serries is in BSDM and so far consists of 'Valeries submission', 'Valeries exploration', 'Valeries commitment', and, as soon as it clears, 'Valeries initiation pt 1'. They follow the entrance into the lifestyle of BSDM of a professional woman.

My "Galactic Slave' serries, currently with seven parts, is a Gorian SciFi fanstasy located in, duh, SciFi/Fanstasy.

In Mind control, I have started a serries called 'All things to all people'. One part is out and a second is pending. It's sort of a reverse mind control where the main character, instead of getting to control others, finds herself controlled by everyone else.

I love getting feedback, both good and bad. Constructive critisism is the most useful, so feel free to comment on my stories.
 
Last edited:
The Greenwich Tales

Here's a new story that may interest. It uses the format of Chaucer's "Canterbury Tales" with different characters telling different sides of the story, each contributing to the evolving narrative.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=302235

Please note that although it is billed as by Freddie Clegg it was, in fact, jointly authored by myself and Phil Lane.

We'd both be interested to hear any comments. The second part is on its way with more to follow next week...
 
MarshAlien said:
I offer this to my fellow authors at Literotica. The characters are cartoon stick-figures, the plot is the literary equivalent of Charlie Brown's Christmas tree, serving no purpose other than a place to hang the jokes, and there is no sex. Please enjoy.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=302375


Your story made me warm and fuzzy all over. A truly inspired work of art. (and a hell of a lot of fun to read). I am humbled by your sweet dedication, you Romantic fool.

SW
 
Nothing like combining two categories with less than stellar readership, Chain and Celeb, in order to create the ultimate tough sell ;)

Come check out Virtual Reality: Dragon Quest II, the sequel to VR: DQIV ( already available ), both written in my alternate pen name, LesLumens :D

Cover image for VR: DQIV

Cover image for VR: DQIV

The premise of the Virtual Reality chain is to insert yourself into a video game, which becomes all too real while you're there. Sword fights, hot sex, and a touch of humor pull everything together in a neat little package, in my ongoing story ( VR: DQIII is already in the works )

Check out the rest of the VR stories too!
Fire Emblem PoR by Trombonus
Halo by Fiery Jen
Metal Gear Solid by AchtungNight
Sonic the Hedgehog by angelicminx
Xenosaga by deathlynx
 
Last edited:
Back
Top