My wife did it again!!

Maybe Roger is getting a bit boring for her and she needs a new lover. Perhaps older or younger

I have been talking recently about who my wife's next lover should be

So your wife's a combination of fucking hot and very lovely indeed. We should all start calling you "that lucky bastard who screws her". ;)

Thanks. Yes I am a lucky bastard who screws her. I can't wait for this weekend when another guy becomes that same lucky bastard.

Thanks. Yes I am a lucky bastard who screws her. I can't wait for this weekend when another guy becomes that same lucky bastard.

... and she's the little minx wet for his cock, then his cock, then your cock ... or is that too ninimal of me? :D

... and she's the little minx wet for his cock, then his cock, then your cock ... or is that too ninimal of me? :D

Nope. That's sounds great because it's true. I know damn well we had such a delicious romp last night because she was thinking of Roger. And that she's looking forward to this weekend.

Nope. That's sounds great because it's true. I know damn well we had such a delicious romp last night because she was thinking of Roger. And that she's looking forward to this weekend.

So you're getting anticipation sex as well as reclamation sex! She goes off to him well fucked, she comes home from him well fucked, win win! :)

Roger took your wife on his arm as they left, with one friend offering his arm so she walked between the two gentlemen. The other friend lead them to the car, opening the driver rear door for Roger to hand your wife inside. Her companion then opened the passenger rear door for Roger and got in as Roger slid to the middle. The other started the car.

They watched as Roger pulled wife to him, kissing and nuzzling and petting. In due time he had her feeling his hardness through his pants, then worked to get them unfastened and her hand inside. When she started pumping his cock, her stopped her by removing her hand and leaning her across his lap, placing her hands and head on his friend's thighs.

"Take out his cock," Roger said. "Return the favor. He was part of a great orgasm for you. Open his pants." With one hand on the small of her back and the other stroking her hair, Roger encouraged her. "Feel it... he's very impressive... He's been hard for you all evening..."

Then to his friend, "Help her get that snake loose. She likes cock, and she wants to see yours too."

Between Roger gripping your wife's hair at the scalp and your friend guiding her hands, your wife surrendered to Roger's request and and began ministering to his friend. Her hands parted his trousers and pulled down on his shorts. He lifted his hips, and unbuttoned his shirt. Soon he was bare to everyone from above his waist to above his knees, and the driver was concentrating on the back seat as the engine idled.

And your wife started stroking, then squeezing as much as she could get inside her hand. Her lips started kissing his sublime member, tongue moving around and over its head, then taking its head inside her mouth. Roger relaxed his hold on her, and worked to free her breasts. Her tongue was against the sweet just below the head on the front of his penis, Roger was palming her nipples, and Roger's friend groaned that he was going to cum.

She was a real trooper, perhaps figuring that semen in her mouth was better than semen on her face mad maybe in her cum eye, but sucked har, wiggled her tongue, and almost choked at the first gush. Then she opened her mouth, letting the cum spill from it, and pumping the subsequent ejaculations from his rod against her lips and cheeks. As his friend recovered, Roger kissed your wife, each Frenching deeply, and finally rubbing faces.

The two friends looked at each other, then doors opened and the swapped places. This time your wife embraced what was expected of her and quickly had bared the second friend's flag. After waving it for a bit, she went started playing it like a flute, then a clarinet, then a trombone. He was full of encouraging words, telling her how good she was, how much he wanted her, how great his orgasm was going to be, and at the end he had his hands on her head trying not face-fuck her so hard she couldn't deal with his massive eruption. Still she choked and sputtered and coughed that no man could possibly have shot so much sperm.

Roger found the Kleenex box, and she used handful after handful to clean up. The she rested in his arms while he told her how proud he was of his cock sucker, promising her a night she would remember forever when they arrived at her place.

*Update*

Last night after work I met my wife at our favorite restaurant. For a Friday night it wasn't that busy which I was glad for. We were seated somewhat secluded from the other patrons. Which I was glad for as I was dying to talk to my wife regarding when she was seeing Roger this weekend. She said they managed a moment alone and decided on Saturday night. What struck me was how she told me. She basically said they decided she was "going to his place Saturday night". In her tone she wasn't coy about it like she normally is. There was no pretense of "coffee" or "going to hang out at his place". She didn't say the words but she said "We're having sex tomorrow night". She said it with confidence and a much higher degree of comfort. Absolute music to my ears.

So today is a familiar drill. Soon my wife and I are off to the gym. Then she's spending the afternoon with our daughter. Then in the early evening, my beautiful bride is going to her lovers place. When we got home last night we didn't have sex. Which would be par for the course whenever we go out for the evening. I guess I wanted her to be revved up and ready to go for him. And honestly after she told me her finalized plans I was really liking the idea of the next cock in her pussy being his.

Again I'm hard just talking about this. It's now been over a month since they got together. I know my wife is excited. Roger must be chomping at the bit. Especially if he didn't see anyone else lately. Which I'd be glad for. I want him revved up and ready for my wife tonight.

*Update*

Last night after work I met my wife at our favorite restaurant. For a Friday night it wasn't that busy which I was glad for. We were seated somewhat secluded from the other patrons. Which I was glad for as I was dying to talk to my wife regarding when she was seeing Roger this weekend. She said they managed a moment alone and decided on Saturday night. What struck me was how she told me. She basically said they decided she was "going to his place Saturday night". In her tone she wasn't coy about it like she normally is. There was no pretense of "coffee" or "going to hang out at his place". She didn't say the words but she said "We're having sex tomorrow night". She said it with confidence and a much higher degree of comfort. Absolute music to my ears.

So today is a familiar drill. Soon my wife and I are off to the gym. Then she's spending the afternoon with our daughter. Then in the early evening, my beautiful bride is going to her lovers place. When we got home last night we didn't have sex. Which would be par for the course whenever we go out for the evening. I guess I wanted her to be revved up and ready to go for him. And honestly after she told me her finalized plans I was really liking the idea of the next cock in her pussy being his.

Again I'm hard just talking about this. It's now been over a month since they got together. I know my wife is excited. Roger must be chomping at the bit. Especially if he didn't see anyone else lately. Which I'd be glad for. I want him revved up and ready for my wife tonight.

Im sure i speak for everyone when i say we eagerly await the details....

That's fab news. Delighted Mrs Screwher is getting back in bed with her lover. Will she she wear something special for him? Will you help her get dressed and see the underwear Roger will be removing this evening? One of my favourite parts of being a cuckold is watching my wife get dressed for a date. It's such a turn on for me knowing that in a few hours her lover will be enjoying removing her clothes and will soon be sticking his cock in her.
Good luck this evening and please keep us posted on any action she reports back to you.

*Update*

I'm home from the gym now. As I stated previously my wife will be out and about this afternoon before heading to Roger's place. Nothing is written in stone but going by experience I'm resigning myself over to the idea that I'm not going to see my wife again until this time tomorrow. More often than not I get a late night phone call from her telling me she's going to spend the night with him. Which always good with. That means she's having a great time. And that he's going to fuck her again. At least one more time.

Now for all intents and purposes my super horny fun time now begins.

That's fab news. Delighted Mrs Screwher is getting back in bed with her lover. Will she she wear something special for him? Will you help her get dressed and see the underwear Roger will be removing this evening? One of my favourite parts of being a cuckold is watching my wife get dressed for a date. It's such a turn on for me knowing that in a few hours her lover will be enjoying removing her clothes and will soon be sticking his cock in her.
Good luck this evening and please keep us posted on any action she reports back to you.

No
Unfortunately I have no idea what bra and panties she 'll be wearing tonight. She showered and changed at the gyms locker room. It's a safe bet I won't know til tomorrow, her underwear scrunched up in her purse. Which is always hot seeing them knowing they were the panties Roger pulled off to get at her pussy. Whatever she's wearing tonight I hope it isn't long before they're on his bedroom floor.

Going to a lingerie shop with my wife is definitely on my 'to do' list. I want to help her decide on some sexy panties just for him. Then watch her slide into them. You're right that would be sooo hot!

*Update*

I just got off the horn with my wife a few minutes ago. Her afternoon with our daughter is over. Now my sexy little hotwife is on her way to her lover's place. Probably for the night. After some small talk I said "Ok you're on your way to Roger's now right?"
"Yes, I am. I'll be there shortly"
"You're going to have sex with him, right"
"Of course. You know I am."
There it was again. When she said that there was a lot of confidence and comfort in her tone. I casually reminded her that it was over a month now for them. I mentioned she must be eager. She quickly said she was. Before hanging up I told her to call later and to have a good time
"Ooh don't worry. I'm going to!"

Holy fuck that was hot!! My usually rather coy wife just told me she was eager to have sex with another man. And that she was going to love it! Needless to dsy I'm over the fucking moon. As I type I'm naked with a rock hard cock! I'll update what I can when I get something myself.

*Update*

I haven't heard from my sexy wifey yet. Which is making me think she's having a wonderful time. And she's been just to damn busy to call. I'm hoping she was barely in his house before he was pulling her clothes off and dragging her into his bedroom.

*Update*

I haven't heard from my sexy wifey yet. Which is making me think she's having a wonderful time. And she's been just to damn busy to call. I'm hoping she was barely in his house before he was pulling her clothes off and dragging her into his bedroom.

It's amazing what your updates do for me. :)

As part of our foreplay yesterday I told my wife about this thread; she asked "you would be OK me being with another man and you not being there...?"

Who knows where it will go but, I love your updates!

I'm up early here in the UK. Damn certain those two are far from settling for sleep. Little feminine exhalations and sighs. Sheen of sweat on the stud's chest. Language of lust on his lips exhilirating her as she snakes under his mastery.

*Update*

I finally just heard from my wife. She apologized for having called much sooner. I told her not to worry as I knew she busy. I was kind of surprised when she said "well not exactly". She said she didn't want to go into details right then. But basically she wasn't there very long before they were in his bedroom. They had they're first sex session.

Afterward, laying in his bed together, they fell asleep! I can understand why. We were in the gym early this morning. Then she was running around all day today. She said they awoke a little while ago but she wasn't ready to come home.
"Are you coming home tonight?" I asked. She responded "No, I'm spending the night with him." There was no saying that it was late and she should just crash there. No asking if I was good with her staying overnight. She flat out said she wanted to stay with him, which I totally support and was expecting.

For all intents and purposes she told me her and Roger weren't done screwing. I have no doubts I'll hear from her again. But right now I have no doubts Roger's big cock is balls deep in her sweet little pussy right now ! I've been hard and edging all night. It's sooo hot doing it knowing they're fucking right now!

I'm up early here in the UK. Damn certain those two are far from settling for sleep. Little feminine exhalations and sighs. Sheen of sweat on the stud's chest. Language of lust on his lips exhilirating her as she snakes under his mastery.

Yes, all that is going on right at this second!!

Yes, all that is going on right at this second!!

Delighted to hear your good, hot news. Nothing like laying in bed knowing your wife is getting well screwed by her lover. Have fun when you reclaim her later today.
Happy Sunday

*Update*

I finally heard from my wife. She said they slept in and she's going to be home soon. I can understand why. I don't have any details from her yet after her last call I'm sure they fucked their brains out into the wee hours.

Needless to say I can't wait til my beautiful little hotwife gets that sexy ass home!!

*Update*

I finally heard from my wife. She said they slept in and she's going to be home soon. I can understand why. I don't have any details from her yet after her last call I'm sure they fucked their brains out into the wee hours.

Needless to say I can't wait til my beautiful little hotwife gets that sexy ass home!!

Hope she left a bit for you to clean up this time!

Update soon?

Last edited:
*Update*

First off I want to say I had another fantastic weekend. Thanks to everyone who PMed, posted on this thread, or even just followed my updates. I'm truly appreciative of your time and attention.

Once again when my wife got home from her night in her boyfriends bed I was eager for some details. She jokingly told me to "keep your pants on". A quip I appreciated as she knew we weren't going to be wearing any pants soon enough. She complained of having sore neck and shoulders so I offered to massage them while we had tea and coffee and we talked about her night.

As I massaged her shoulders I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. I asked her about that (knowing full well the answer) and she responded they were in purse. As well as her panties. I love when she does that. Physical evidence that her Roger removed her underwear. She continued as I massaged. As I predicted it didn't take long before they busy once she got to his place. They made out in his living room - kissing, feeling each other up, removing each other's clothes. When they were naked they took it to his bedroom. I asked her to continued. She responded with a "Well you know, our usual stuff. I sucked his dick, he licked my pussy then we did it together. We 69ed with me on top. That way guys love so much." I had to agree cause I know 69ing my wife never gets old. And there it was again. I'm really loving this confidence with the way my wife is speaking about her sex with Roger. Before it was always "he went down on me", now it's he licked my pussy.

She continued on to their full on sex. They started missionary. I asked her how that went. She said it was fantastic and that he knows how she likes to get fucked like that. Again no watered down terms, she said that he fucked her good. It was then she had her first orgasm. Then he turned her over and fucked her doggystyle. Until he came (sorry he's still wear condoms). It was after that they fell asleep for awhile.

After their power nap she called me. I said I remember the phone call then asked what happened after that. Roger wanted to go again so she "got him ready with my mouth and hand. But this time I got on him". So she sucked him hard again and rode that big cock. Then he rolled her on her back. he got on top of her and fucked like that. Afterward they returned to living room, got some refreshments, and sat on the couch together for awhile. They then returned to his bed and went to sleep. They awoke in the morning and he fixed them coffee and toast in his kitchen. I had to ask "You guys were naked in his kitchen? That's hot!" She responded with a "Yes honestly I'm naked for most of the time I'm there. Why not?". Of course I agreed. Then after breakfast they fooled around in his kitchen then went back into his bedroom.
"He fucked you one last time?".
"Yes. He did" then she called me, jumped in his shower (!!) and came home.

By then I was obviously super horny. Or I should say still. So we adjourned upstairs. We had our own fantastic sex session. The highlight for me was when I was in her doggy myself saying to her "Say it! You know what. It's ok I want to hear it." It took her a few seconds before "Yes, fuck me Roger, fuck me!".

As always I'm up for chatting with anyone about my sexy little hotwife. PM me please.

Her first orgasm in missionary. Good man. It takes skill with most women for a guy to take her the distance just with his cock in that position. Yet the sense of overpowering her is fabulous, yes? Overpowering another man's wife like that? Hot!

Seems to me that coming home and telling you, pantieless, is becoming for her a bigger part of her pleasure! Gotta be good! ;)

Her first orgasm in missionary. Good man. It takes skill with most women for a guy to take her the distance just with his cock in that position. Yet the sense of overpowering her is fabulous, yes? Overpowering another man's wife like that? Hot!

Seems to me that coming home and telling you, pantieless, is becoming for her a bigger part of her pleasure! Gotta be good! ;)

Yes I'm on Cloud 9! I agree with you on all points. I love that he can make my cum with seemingly ease. Right from the start I wanted her to chose a guy that was a great lover. A guy that gives her as much pleasure as possible. She seems to have found that in Roger and they have a fantastic sex life together.

You might have seen on the got laid thread that so happens I fucked my wife through two separate sessions while Roger was fucking yours. I'm not claiming any direct connection but I wonder if my horniness was stoked, to the extent that my wife wanted more of me, by thoughts of your woman's squeals and thick cock in her over and over? :cool:

Back