Justice for Trayvon??

Where's the media coverage? Where's the out rage? Did you even know about this baby? I pay attention and I did.. Maybe that's why I did not feed into the media frenzy of Mr Martin because what makes him better then this 13 month old baby because the baby was white? What about the countless black on blaxk murders that happen every day.. Why do they not make national news.. Sorry just venting
NOTHING WAS DONE FOR THIS BOY: You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...38176440.2008668.1090361023&type=1&relevant_c

Here's something interesting! :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gp8uf9HyrLc

The reason the TREYVON shit must be front and center 24/7 is

PEGGY NOONAN: A Bombshell In The IRS Scandal.

The IRS scandal was connected this week not just to the Washington office—that had been established—but to the office of the chief counsel.

That is a bombshell—such a big one that it managed to emerge in spite of an unfocused, frequently off-point congressional hearing in which some members seemed to have accidentally woken up in the middle of a committee room, some seemed unaware of the implications of what their investigators had uncovered, one pretended that the investigation should end if IRS workers couldn’t say the president had personally called and told them to harass his foes, and one seemed to be holding a filibuster on Pakistan.

Still, what landed was a bombshell. And Democrats know it. Which is why they are so desperate to make the investigation go away. They know, as Republicans do, that the chief counsel of the IRS is one of only two Obama political appointees in the entire agency.

Hence their attack-the-messenger strategy.

Cause no one really gives a shit about a dead black kid, NO ONE!

I am going to take Mark Twain's advice

I will stop arguing with fools. I used to feel that this nation could be saved but now I think the rot has gone to far.

If half of my fellow Americans agree with the right wing republicans then we are lost. The dream is dead and we should start thinking about where we go from here.

Should we leave and go to another country or stay while they build fences around us so that we become as trapped as a whistle-blower in Moscow. I have no desire to live in a country where the likes of vetteman and his friends make the rules.

I hope that those of you who still have National loyalty can find a way to save our country but I don't see much hope.

FLASH MOB: “Let’s Go Mess Up Hollywood For Trayvon!”

Ironic that it’s Hollywood types who’ve played such a major role in the race-baiting.

California: Mob Of Trayvon Martin Protesters Hurl Rocks And Bottles At Police Officers, Cars Passing By…

Remember when the left told us predictions of violence were racist?

Via LA Times:

At least six people were arrested Thursday night in San Bernardino after rocks and bottles were thrown and officers and pedestrians were attacked in a protest against the George Zimmerman trial verdict.

The incident began about 8 p.m. as marchers moved south along Highland Avenue and were joined by others not initially involved with what was a peaceful protest at that point, according to police.

Protesters ended up at a Jack in the Box restaurant near Waterman Avenue and Baseline Street and began hurling rocks and bottles at passing vehicles and officers who arrived at the scene, said Lt. Mike Madden of the San Bernardino Police Department.

“They just saw the opportunity for civil unrest,” Madden told the Los Angeles Times.

Two of the six people arrested were taken into custody on suspicion of strong-arm robbery, Madden said.

"We don't need you to do that."

Who the fuck is "we," you six-A.M.-daily bullshitting apologist prick, The On-The-Phone Dispatchers' Club Of America?

Is THAT who the fuck Zimmerman called instead of Sanford Police?

tumblr_inline_moye2k1fwI1qz4rgp.gif

Basic beige bitches stay being basic beige bitches, to the motherfucking end

It is widely published George called the 911 dispatcher, which is incorrect. He called the Sanford Police non-emergency line. Which obviously has to be manned by a police officer. I mean that is the assumption. But that is false. He spoke did indeed to an employee of the Sanford Police department. Sean Noffke, who has taken course in computer science and information technology, but is not a police officer. So once again, a person who can advise him only as what to do.

Even so, had it been a police officer, and it was an order, the result would be the same. George was complying, and heading back to his vehicle, and thus, legally, retreating from the situation.

As for the dispatcher saying 'we', it is a generally used reference to the organization used by many employees when dealing with the public in communication. The dispatcher was referencing himself and the police department as 'we.' It does not give him the same power as a police officer. When I call a local business, they always say 'we' when referring to the business. If 'we' is the best argument that the police ordered him not to follow Trayvon, that is weak.

I had erred in believing George called 911, and researched it to get my facts straight, and stand corrected that he called the Sanford Police non-emergency line.

I was tempted to use internet screaming with big letters and colored letters, but decided reason and facts are more important than emotion that disregards facts.

It is widely published George called the 911 dispatcher, which is incorrect. He called the Sanford Police non-emergency line. Which obviously has to be manned by a police officer. I mean that is the assumption. But that is false. He spoke did indeed to an employee of the Sanford Police department. Sean Noffke, who has taken course in computer science and information technology, but is not a police officer. So once again, a person who can advise him only as what to do.

Even so, had it been a police officer, and it was an order, the result would be the same. George was complying, and heading back to his vehicle, and thus, legally, retreating from the situation.

As for the dispatcher saying 'we', it is a generally used reference to the organization used by many employees when dealing with the public in communication. The dispatcher was referencing himself and the police department as 'we.' It does not give him the same power as a police officer. When I call a local business, they always say 'we' when referring to the business. If 'we' is the best argument that the police ordered him not to follow Trayvon, that is weak.

I had erred in believing George called 911, and researched it to get my facts straight, and stand corrected that he called the Sanford Police non-emergency line.

I was tempted to use internet screaming with big letters and colored letters, but decided reason and facts are more important than emotion that disregards facts.

Not doing this technical bullshit semantics game.

It can work for you and yours when you and yours don't have to carry the weight, but it never flies for everyone else because they always do.

He didn't call a fucking pizza parlor delivery service. He didn't get a fucking unpaid summertime college intern on the other end of the line.

Keep on technical derping.

...and the derp continues.

I love how even though the main reason for this thread's existence (outside of spreading shitstain fuckery and general bullshit) has been settled, it's transmogrifying into the 2013 GB version of the infamous Not Now Hunny/Luke thread and keep going on with the usual daily cycles of go-nowhere morning derp, afternoon derp and evening derp, followed by spots of after-hours derp running back on into the morning derp once again.

Good times, good times. :D

User Name Posts
Iremainavictim 494

:rolleyes:

I can only hope one day you are not forced to look in a mirror and see your true self....

I agree with with you but all we are going to get in reply is the very well thought out debate is derp. I guess if you can't debate your point of view you say derp.

Let me try changing the conversation to a lower level.

The derpster has cooties.

DoucheWhelpOfAnImpotentShitstain is back.

Must be a busy day at the office. Lots of spelling errors to correct.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

derp

I agree with with you but all we are going to get in reply is the very well thought out debate is derp. I guess if you can't debate your point of view you say derp.

Let me try changing the conversation to a lower level.

The derpster has cooties.

Agreed.

Time to take my mixed race four and a half year old to a movie.

But how can that be if I'm a beige racist.

Be sure to run silently to that movie, MN guy.

Wouldn't want someone to mistake your fam for a threat because y'all look suspicious and stalk y'all or nothin' because y'all always get away.

At least that's what I hear what's being told to those kinda sorta maybe non-employee sub-contracted dispatchers with no authority playing Lily Tomlin on the other line.

What I heerd.

yup.

derp

Black America needs to stand up and choose a new generation of leaders to represent its interests. Sharpton et al. have had decades to further African Americans' cause and have very little to show for it. And why should they? They've stayed in power and in the limelight these past decades largely by telling Black America exactly what they want to hear: all of your problems, your lot in life, it's all some other colour's fault.

Time to move forward.

I nominate C.L.U.

214170.jpg

He'll straighten things out a'right.

Very linear-minded guy, passionate, straightforward, follows the program until he sees its completion, etc...

The traylon case clearly shows crackers are hunting down niggas by using the STG Laws. Be careful out there.

Black America needs to stand up and choose a new generation of leaders to represent its interests. Sharpton et al. have had decades to further African Americans' cause and have very little to show for it. And why should they? They've stayed in power and in the limelight these past decades largely by telling Black America exactly what they want to hear: all of your problems, your lot in life, it's all some other colour's fault.

Time to move forward.

Considering that the U.S. Has a black president, AG, SCJ, judges, prosecutors and cops, do black Americans need an unofficial leader or leaders?

Back