Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudely interrupted by not one, but two individual deliveries, a phone call and a dog wanting to go out. GRRRRRRRRR

This is a delicious thread! I've not had the opportunity to try this in person, unfortunately, but I love to watch... and listen... to videos.

Sara

This is a delicious thread! I've not had the opportunity to try this in person, unfortunately, but I love to watch... and listen... to videos.

Sara

hullo Sara. lt is a yummy thread! lt is something l would love to try. l am watching some clips of girls masturbating and getting very turned on

i am having a little play now...have to be quick, the electrician will be here in 20 minutes

i am having a little play now...have to be quick, the electrician will be here in 20 minutes

I am sure you will go over the edge before he comes. And I am sure you can start again once he leaves. Have fun!

I am sure you will go over the edge before he comes. And I am sure you can start again once he leaves. Have fun!

Was very nice, I had a lovely time in bed, playing with my clitoris and sliding my fingers into my pussy. Then had another nice one in the shower. I even managed to be dressed when the electrician arrived.

How are you Jenna?

You have been busy :)

Anyone want to share any videos?

Perhaps watch one together ....

I do like this one

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Was very nice, I had a lovely time in bed, playing with my clitoris and sliding my fingers into my pussy. Then had another nice one in the shower. I even managed to be dressed when the electrician arrived.

How are you Jenna?

Wonderful. Sounds like you had a wonderful morning. I am so happy for you!

Doing well, thank you! Just alternating between reading literotica post and doing more mundane computer tasks. Helps keep the tensions high all evening. :)

I do like this one

That is a sexy video so far. Of course, it is acting. Not a real seduction. I would think they would have to go a little slower to seduce the make up artist into it. Still, I like the premise. I look forward to watching the rest! :D

I do like this one

Good morning. Would loooove to watch a video. I shall have to wait though as I have an electrician here :mad: I'll do as Jenna is doing, flick back and forth here while doing some work on the puter. Yes it does keep the mood going....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back