Be careful what you ask for

Bramblethorn

Sleep-deprived
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Posts
16,726
This has the makings of a good Literotica series, although I don't think the LW crowd would like it: http://www.redditlog.com/snapshots/554905

Guy wants more variety in his sex life, but doesn't want to break up with his girlfriend, so he gives her an ultimatum: agree to an open relationship or he's gone. She hates the idea, but agrees to give it a try.

Things did not work out... quite as he expected.
 
I think along these lines every time I see one of the numerous threads in the how to section "How can I talk my wife into a threesome"

My answer is always if she does not want a threesome or any type of swinging relationship then the answer is nothing, that is not something someone should enter into unless both are 100% on board and nothing anyone should be talked into.

I think I'll book mark this and keep posting it over there on those threads.

I've seen several swinging attempts gone bad either at the moment or in the aftermath, its not pretty and its a damn shame.
 
A woman I knew from childhood killed herself after her husband pushed the swinging life-style. Their kids, of course, found out, and it all became a colossal cluster fuck that echoes to this day.....20 years later.
 
A woman I knew from childhood killed herself after her husband pushed the swinging life-style...


- "You know honey. I think we should begin seeing other people..."

- *BLAM!*

- "Honey? HONEY???"


That sounds a little extreme.... :rolleyes:
 
That is just too funny. The way the guy wanted 'hot' girls, but can't get any, then talked about how the 'hot' guys who were better looking than him were all over her.

Sounds like this guy doesn't think he is that good looking yet he assumed he would be drawing lots of the so called hot babes. What a douche. He had a girl that was happy with him and now he can't get a date. Actually it sounds like a college friend of my wife. She got talked/forced into swinging by her hubby, loved it, and when hubby wanted to quit she kept seeing some of the guys she had met, under the radar.

But the OP is right, a great concept for a story. Wish I had thought of it. Might still add it to my story ideas list.
 
Back
Top