Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2016

beauty beast

Looking for a beauty beast thread something with action and drama I like build ups and romance I writ about two to four paragraphs. I'm looking for some one serious about the thread pm me
 
Airbnb Road Trip

I am looking for one or more female writers to participate in a road trip role play. The premise is that I am single, newly retired and uncertain as to where I'd like to permanently live. As a former teacher and part-time freelance writer I have contracted by a travel magazine to check out the Airbnb phenomenon and write about it from a personal but objective point of view. The good part for me is that I get to travel the country, get paid, have an expense account and determine where I'd like to retire.

You can be any of the following:
- a young relative who wants to travel the country with me
- a foreign hitchhiker who would like to see the USA
- any one of a number of people who rent out a room, condo, or house on airbnb
- my editor, who wants weekly stories so it can be published on travel magazine's website
- a follower of the magazine's website blog
- some who I meet at a attraction in city that i'm visiting
- et cetera

The possibilities are open and endless. A role player could take on one or more characters. The places visited are also open-ended. Each character can have a different personality. Each stay in a bnb would be for two or three nights and the encounters are open

My expectations would be for a role play visit to be completed each week on Lit. If this works out well, I would also like your permission to submit each stop to Lit as a chapter in the stories section. My role play profile for this RP is as follows:
male very early fifties - 5' 11" - 190 pounds - brown hair - brown eyes
widower - no children - came into money via inheritance and investment - net
worth close to one million dollars - lacked enthusiasm after wife died and was
burning out as an educator - not totally vanilla in marriage, but monogamous.

Your RP profile (for each character) can be determined by you.

If you are interested PM to let me know and tell me something about the character(s) that you'd wish to RP. Spelling, grammar, syntax, etc. are all part of the language and are necessary in my mind.


Thank you.
 
Looking for writing partners. I like detailed romantic build up threads I'm pretty much open to any roles. I normally make a one to four paragraph post and I normally like playing the younger more innocent girl
that said i am also looking to do a werewolf thread a werewolf human where the young girl is his mate and she has no idea werewolf were real and he kinda kidnaps the girl. i am open to brain storming so pm me
 
Last edited:
Hey there. I am looking for a female role play partner. I got a few ideas from incest to friend of the family to naughty handyman/computer tech. I would like to do a long term roleplay with no set time to it.
 
Looking for a female writer to partner with for a military story I have in mind, the commander of a new experimental unit is a slut in uniform-banging subordinates and people coming to either shut her down or to raise her. She leads a mixture of men and women that get the job done, but have been labeled a whore house of debauchery. Can play this either slow and serious or fast and loose. Doesn't have to be well versed in military, this is for fun.
 
Hello male writers i am looking for some new partners. i am a detailed writer as long as my partner is as well i will pretty do much any roles as long as its a good story line i a a romantic writer and i am looking for something long term and i am normally writing my characters as young innocent virgin roles however i can pretty much write anything. right now as i said i am open to any roles but i am looking to do a human werewolf thread so if interested please feel free to pm me
 
She-male surprise

Looking for a m / she-male role play, where male meets she male in bar but does not realize she is she male until they are undressing. Age 28-30..can play either male or she-male.

Pm me.
 
Pirate Story

Nieuw-Amsterdam (1609–1625) is the setting. My pirate Andrew Brightwell, sits in a tavern with his good friend Alexi Rostov. Any ladies looking for a little adventure? If you are, PM me. And we can chat about a story line......till then!
 
Ok, another incest themed rp idea

This one is a little out there, and it pushes one of my limits.

I don't normally like blackmail role plays but this one would be an exception.
I'm also not a furry but after seeing a certain toy and a furry using said toy... I was surprisingly turned on.

Anyway, my character (little sister) is into all sorts of stuff. Gaming, cosplay, comics, YouTube, movies, etc. She's cute looking but normally dresses in jeans and a t shirt and rarely puts on makeup. She has the typical sibling relationship with her brother. Not a bitch but they might get annoyed with each other from time to time.

My character is a closet hornball. She has multiple toys, she plays around on multiple forums and has even camed before.

Story - Older brother comes home and is told he got something in the mail. He doesn't remember ordering anything. Goes to his room opens the box... And inside is a very unique looking dildo. Looking at the package and the name of the company Primal Hardwere, is the only reason he could think of that his mom would think this was his purchase (thinking it was tools or something). He looks closer and sees the box is addressed to his sister. Maybe the thought of his sister using this thing turns him on, maybe he just wants his own personal play thing. Either way when sis comes home she will get a surprise of her own.

What I want to happen in the thread:
Older brother to blackmail the sister into doing whatever he wants. It starts with him just watching to watch, then they move on to her touching him and him touching her up to finally he fucks her.
I don't want big brother to be cruel. He doesn't want to destroy her. Eventually my character will be craving her older brothers touch.
Pregnancy risk. It just feels too good to pull out.
Brother procuring more blackmail material. Makes her do sexual deviant acts and records it. Some of the recordings that doesn't show her face (or he blurs her face out), he posts online and gets off on telling her and showing her how many views and comments the videos have.
At some point older brother will wear a furry suit (wolf) and uses a toy to fuck her with. Specifically I was thinking he borrows their schools mascot uniform to wear when he fucks her.

So yeah, this feels like one of my more weirder ideas haha might be hard to find someone who would be interested in doing this one. Message me and we can get into even more details.
 
Salem..

It is the second month, the twenty thrid day of the year sixteen hundred and ninety two.

She was a witch in hiding, He is the leader of the Witch hunters sought out to hang or burn all witches that they can track down and prove they are aligned with Lucifer. She knows of the coming, the day that evil is granted free reign upon the earth unless the ritual is stopped.

She has the power to stop this ritual but she will have to tap into the dark side of the arcane art to stop this, but she needs someone whom is immune to the calling of the dark side to be her anchor.. He is the only one she can think of but how does she show him this without him dragging her to the Cross and burning her...

Can you be the one to stop this Coming?

PM me if your interested ...
 
Sci Fi genre

Having a bit of a sci fi kick after playing some XCOM: Enemy Unknown and want to do some thing of a role play based on it. Now this can be either one on one and or a group thing i get enough interest.

My thinking is pretty simple I or my partner (note this is one on one) can either play the commander (girl or guy does not matter) and the other can play any thing ranging from a scientist to a soldier during the trying alien invasion war a romance forms we can loosely follow the plot of the game but really what im looking for is some thing of a expose of the hard fighting the men and woman are doing and how its affecting them some thing akin to battlestar galactica if we find enough people for it to be a group thing then the same idea just grander in scope

Another idea I have is based off of Pacific Rim the idea behind the science of that movie is that two people sync their minds together to pilot giant robots who fight interdimensional invaders that look like monsters. I love the idea behind the jeager program and the mind sync and think it leads to an interesting idea now me and my partner can be a number of relations from step brother and sister to simply to recruit who happened to perform well together as they go through the program and explore each other minds feeling grow as well as their demons coming to light
 
A Detective Story...of sorts.

Some time back I posted something similar to what you can read below. I was looking for a good female writer to be an investigator looking into a shadowy assassin set in the city of New Orleans. I had some lined up, but they backed out and looking back they were right. I wrote portion without giving them much input into their own character. I thought I was just starting things off, but this section of Lit is all about a collaborative effort in erotic writing.

So now I'm asking for an intelligent creative female writer to take on the the role of an investigator who's burned out on life and love. Please ask questions I have more sketched out as far as an outline, but would love your input. To lonely souls on opposite sides of the law conencting.

Losely based on the world of Hitman....
http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Give it a read. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kazo_TRG_Mardi_gras.jpg

A month after Mardi Gras in New Orleans and Viviane Allemand had missed all the fun. It was just as well she had a lot on her mind after the FBI big wigs in Washington had sent her packing. They didn’t fire her, but they made it clear they were less than pleased about her performance as of late. One even implied if she wasn’t a well-educated black woman she’d have been out on her ass months before, but they decided she “deserved” six months paid leave to perform “research.” Or to put another way clean up your act and come back here top of your game otherwise this would be consider a severance package and don’t dare ask for any letters of recommendation.

At least she got to keep her badge and gun which made it easier when she returned to see the family in Opelousas Louisiana. In the big easy the Allemand family business was law enforcement, she couldn’t think of a male relative who hadn’t been a sheriff’s officer or local policemen and she wasn’t the first girl either. She’d just been the most successful, so with things being what they were she didn’t tell anyone the full story about what was going on. It was much easier for her to tell them she was back in the area for a while and she was working on a case. It wasn’t whole truth, but it was enough for now.

The family was more than willing to help though, and she had at least half a dozen cousins on the New Orleans department. Most of the family actually lived outside the city, but they kept an old Creole townhouse on Hope Street as a home base. Anyone who wanted to apply to the department needed a city address and a place to live that first year, so for three generations someone from the family called the place home at least for a little while. With all the corruption on the police force not being truthful about your place of residence was the least of their concern. So after a few days of visiting, eating, and socializing she told the family she needed a place to work out of for a while.

The house was on a street that was one of the first exits off the interstate into the city and when she arrived she thanked her family for their loving preparations. In the garage there was well used, but sturdy camero. The house was clean and in good order, and the fridge was filled with homemade food and sweet tea. In the upstairs master bedroom she found a full linen closet, and at the foot of the bed a hope chest that contained a few necessary evils. Her cousins had provided her with a small arsenal of guns that they’d taken off of gang members. They weren’t legal for her to have, but might be necessary on the mean streets of the city. Besides if you had a badge in this town you made your own rules.

After a hot shower and getting into her Saints sweats she head down to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. While she was waiting for it to brew she setup her laptop on the dining room table and began unboxing the mountain of files she’d brought with her. Her assignment was to come up with a profile of a suspect nobody knew much about. The fact was that much of this information was just speculation of agents, but she had to come up with something that could lead to an arrest. Everyone who had worked on what became known as “unsolved case 47” had gotten nowhere. It might have just kept collecting dust in storage if it wasn’t a pet project of Director Alexander Leland Cayne. If she cracked this case she’d be on top again and in line to be a supervisor.

It took a while just to organize the piles of files into a system where she could evaluate though whole situation, but a half of pot coffee later she wasn’t uncovering anything anyone else had from reading the files. Some assassin showed up on the scene in 2000 and began taking contracts from unknown individuals, and while nobody had direct contact they knew he was responsible for a host of hits around the globe. Heads of criminal organizations, corrupt police officers, arms traffickers, and terrorists were all dead at the hands of this guy or so sources claimed. Seems he had no set agenda or even a preferred method of execution, but no target was safe from this guy. At the very least it seemed farfetched.

The case had heated up again in the past year with a series of high profile hits that needed to be answered for and the lack of progress was making the FBI look bad. First there was the incident in Chicago where a group of corrupt cops were selling protection services to a local Asian gang known as the Kings of Chinatown. Worse yet the cops were selling police intelligence files and military grade weapons to these bastards. The department’s internal affairs unit wasn’t having much luck making a case until the whole situation exploded in a few violent days. It exposed the whole operation and embarrassed a lot of people. The file was very thorough though and painted a brutal picture.

Seemed this guy was like a hunter, because none of the attacks were random. He killed the eight kings with brutal efficiency. One died along with two corrupt officers when his sports car blew up, but didn’t harm any innocent people. Two others died in two separate incidents where killed by a poison made from fugu fish easily found in the neighborhood. Another three died in a shootout with police in their basement stash area. The police officers who survived had a hard time explaining away all the weapons and drugs they’d been guarding, and they also couldn’t explain how the fight started.

Interestingly enough while there was plenty of evidence left at that location virtually no weapons were found at an apartment used by the crew. Well they did find the two other members of the gang. One had a fire axe in the back of his skull and his buddy died from his own pistol. One informant who knew the gang and partied with them had little to tell investigators other then he remembered the gang harassing some homeless guy who was hanging around. He also confirmed money and weapons were missing from the apartment, but whoever this assassin was he left a fortune in cocaine.

A few nights after all this insanity the cops got called to Club Vixen, a high end strip club where white collar types mingled with criminals. It seems the owner Dominic “Dom” Osmond was forcing his dancers into prostitution. That night someone strangled him in his office despite there being an army of private security guards around the guy. The killer cleaned out his safe taking money and leaving the incriminating smut. The girls and the bouncers at the club had almost nothing for the police other then they said some guy in a black hoodie had been there talking and paying the girls but not drinking. In both cases someone at the bureau believed it was the same mythical assassin.

While both those cases could justify federal intervention the next one was a public embarrassment for the bureau, and her ex-husband. Vinnie “Slugger” Sinistra was a Cuban crime lord who originally came to America in the Mariel boatlift in 1980, but not long after his arrival became a cocaine smuggler. He brought in massive quantities from the Bahamas, but when caught by the FBI he ratted everyone out. Despite being a killer his testimony got him into witness protection and was living under an assumed name under FBI guard while attending trials. It was ironic considering he had killed a man in witness protection years back, but he was enjoying the good life with his family in a wealthy gated community in Del Mar California.

Her ex-husband wasn’t a fool by any means. He’d assigned around the clock guards, surveillance, and even restricted access to the neighborhood to all but residence and his team. None of it seemed to matter though; because whoever Mr. 47 was he got into the place and made a mess of things. He killed Vinnie by strangling him while he was watching the soccer game. To make matters worse he took Vinnie’s secure laptop where he was recording everything he knew. If that wasn’t enough one of men on the detail was stealing the wife’s panties and sniffing them. The mystery assassin broke his nose and knocked him out and left him face down in a pile of lingerie. The surveillance team was found unconscious and the computer had been wiped. Whoever this guy was he was good.

It was late though and she had the whole weekend to herself before she had to clock back in with the FBI on Monday. She had remote access, and there were still more files to go through here though. Part of the reason she got to come back here was the last few killings had been in the area including talking out a whole hit team of assassins during Mardi Gras. Once again because of informants and hunches people blamed the assassin from file 47. Tomorrow was another day, and she was free to get acquainted with the neighborhood again.
 
The Many Faces of Sid Gunn

Greetings,

First post of the new year. Thought I'd see what 2016 would bring for writing. So I'm throwing a character back out to see what nibbles I can get.

Introducing: Sidney Gunn

You'll also want to take a gander at this, which goes into a little bit more detail on what I like and am looking for in my writing partners.

I decided to break down a few key elements that makes up the character. The ideas are left intentionally vague, I want to work out the idea with my partner into something we both enjoy. Communication, people, communication.

I have a few specific ideas if there is enough interest, otherwise here are a few aspects of Sid with potential for stories.


Sid the Gamer – The story would revolve around gaming, ranging from CCG/TCG's, Tabletop roleplaying, miniature wargaming, or even video games, MMO's, FPS's, MOBA's, etc. Depending on the type of game involved it could be focused on the characters they play or just the players themselves. Examples would be playing D&D and switching between the character and the player. Or it could take a more slice-of-life approach, focusing more on the players and their lifes revoling around their hobbies.

Sid the Nerd – The idea would revolve around going to some kind of convention, gaming, comic, or otherwise. The characters could already know each other, or a meet up at the Con itself. Could be a simple idea leading to friendship or more, or it could get whacky and funny. Inquire for specific idea.

Sid the Cook – She picked up a few skills along her travels, one of them cooking. Sid had never really cooked in the past, so it was surprising when the skill came naturally to her. She worked in several restaurants as a line cook. The story could focus on co-workers or a run in with a customer (when she is forced to try her hand at bartending when everyone calls out sick).

Sid the Clubber
– Occasionally Sid will go out for a night on the town that doesn't involve gaming. Her tastes vary so she could end up at any kind of club. Drugs and alcohol all go down the same regardless of music genre. All kinds of hilarity can ensue, hitting on the wrong person at the wrong time, getting a little too toasted and starting a fight or perhaps a situation over her head.

Sid the Sex Pot – Story is great, but occasionally there's a time when you just wanna get to it. While few and far between, it can happen when the mood strikes me. Have a particular scene that Sid could fit into? Some particular fan favorites of mine are groups – men, women, and everything in between – Double Penetration and stark contrasts (black/white). Not looking for weird kinks, I like descriptive, passionate scenes, not vague character outlines focused on the kink at hand.

Sid the profoundly annoying, foul mouthed asshat – End of the day, she's pretty horrible. It's not surprising most find her offensive, annoying, a prick, since that's what she shows off to the world. Maybe she runs afoul of someone truly annoying that finds her just as detestable. They fight but go their separate ways – only to keep running into each other in varying situations where it's not so easy to make a clean escape.

Sid the artist – Who'd a thunk it? A fragile, broken soul under the layers of filth and anger. Okay, not really, but she's pretty handy with a brush. Her talents are fledgling but there's potential. Maybe she takes a class, or just decides to take it up as a hobby outdoors. Throw in some art snobs, interested buyers or lookie-loos and it should be interesting.

Sid the 'work out enthusiast' – She thinks of it more as punishment, so she rarely goes about it with any joy. The gym sucks, full of sticky bastards and scary toilets and running shorts always ride up her crack. She recently took an interest in fighting, Krav Maga and the like. Always a good way to vent anger by punching things! Maybe she has one of those friends that force her come along to the gym, a yoga class, pilates, somewhere Sid obviously doesn't belong.

------------

Feel free to PM me with any ideas, questions, concerns, hate, love, or anything else. I don't bite (hard) and make an effort to respond to anything sent my way.
 
Living onn ez street

My basic idea 18 year old male finds him self needing live in maid/cook

the back story

is my guy had lost his parents to a auto wreck when he was 13, for the last year he was ward of the state in a foster home. He has been going to votec school for part of his high school senior year and doing computer programming classes.

He writing a program for cars that would change the world and the government agreed to pay him large chunk of cash for the rest of his life. With his new wealth he don't like cleaning so he puts a add for a female live in help.

the setting basic idea
The story starts on his 18th birthday he got a house and put a add in the local paper online/old paper copy looking for single female live in help with house work.

pm me if this sounds like something you would want to do.
 
the hidden drawer

This is a relatively new concept im looking to flesh out hte premise is of a hidden drawer some thing some one keeps another side of them selves in that my character or perhaps even your character stumbles upon

this can go a number of ways

option 1.
A father finds his step daughters hidden drawer containing a collection of perversions perhaps its daddy and daughter related perhaps its lingerie and shes normally very reserved maybe its some thing even supernatural with an underlying sexual theme

Option 2.

Perhaps its the husbands best friend or even a brother in law who finds out just what his brothers wife is into and clearly isnt getting at home

option 3

maybe its two friends in the above scenario

this is really a very open ended idea i would love to bring some one else in and get an opinion on as you can see there are a number of ideas that can mold from this if we wish so please feel free to message me if you are interested
 
Brainstorm Ideas Partners wanted.

Looking for some fun intelligent female writers to help develop and play out some new ideas. In 2016 I'd like to get back to writing and this place was always a fun exercise. I enjoy the back and forth with another writer, so let's share some thoughts. While I like original ideas I also like playing in other people's playgrounds. If you don't want to write with me, but the ideas inspire you the best of luck.

Carmen Sandiego
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Sandiego

This a retro idea I had some time back, and if you know the game series it was all about a detective chasing a female villain and her henchmen around the globe. I think this could be adapted to be more of an adult action comic idea. She's a professional thief and a former spy. Beautiful and has a brain, so would be an interesting character for a motivated writer. So let's flesh out an adventure story for an alternative earth.

Ghostbusters

While I enjoyed the films I like exploring a genre and doing different things in fanfiction, so one thing mentioned in the first film is the guys plan to offer franchise rights. Several of the early video games stated that's how you were beginning the game. Possibly a couple buys into a franchise (maybe with friends or silent partner) and goes to work together. Are they colleagues, friends, a couple, but whatever their relationship they'll have tons of fun and adventure. Have a few ideas I'd like to discuss.

Inspired by others, but an original thought.

Some time back I had a character working in a public library that rocketed into space and turn into a spaceship of sorts. I had all kinds of functions and ideas mapped out for the craft, but never got far with adventures or how to include a fellow female adventurer. I'd still like to develop the idea and I'm open to expanding it as well. Is the woman with him at the time? A coworker, friend, ex-girlfriend there are many possibilities including a complete stranger. Also do you want to be an alien that joins him along the way? Many ways to connect.

I like the idea of a little piece of something drifting through space and the adventure they can have as they live in their little world. Perhaps it's a strip mall then ends up on another planet or a motel drifting through space. I just want something unconventional and fun, so if you're inspired as well let's develop something together.
 
Love at (maybe?) First Sight... Lesbian RP

Hi to all of you here at Literotica! I really appreciate y'all reading this request here. Right now, I am looking for something VERY romantic between two women... Maybe the love or attraction can happen during a vacation or maybe it can happen inside a city or out in a rural area? I would love to see your ideas of how this can go. I am really good at expanding your ideas and fleshing them out. I do have some ideas of my own but they tend to come right when I think of them. If you would love to play out a sweet romantic story (maybe with some conflicts along the way), Please PM me.

Love to hear from y'all soon!

~Angel
 
Looking to kick start my writing here at Lit and I figure picking up some new threads might just do the trick :D

Check out my ideas thread for the storylines currently floating around my head but am definitely open to suggestion ;)

Thank you!
:rose:
 
looking for girls and gurls to transform into sexy sluts

I am looking for players to be transformed into fetish slut play things
forced and mind control and other good ideas welcome
come and become the slut you were meant to be

or even better send the uptight girls and boys that need sluttification
or turned into objects that a slut would wear

only your imagination and mine are the boundries

Mistress Robyn Dominique
 
Last edited:
Looking for a male writer

I'm interested in doing a short format story, similar to my sperm donor threads where there is a sexual interlude and there is a natural conclusion or end of a chapter, so to speak.

Setting: This is a place where men, married or otherwise, can feel free to enact their sexual fantasies or fetishes which they might not be able to express with their partners. Or, perhaps they just want an emotional-free sexual encounter with a sexually experienced woman.

The male client can choose what type of woman-- blonde/brunette/redhead, short/long hair, body type, etc.. .. and the female employee will have to agree to a general list of what the client is looking for sexually.

Perhaps he just wants to look and touch and have her model "sexy" clothes, or simply be stroked, watch her masturbate, or have her bring him to the brink and then back down, perform fellatio, . . . we can discuss the kink that interests you and see if we can incorporate it. Or, perhaps they just talk.:eek:

Looking for a mature (person and writer), creative writer.
 
A friend recently went through breast cancer, and in her support group she noticed a lot of women whose men hadn't been able to take the changes. Kind of a "in sickness and in health, but only as long as I can have and hold your boobs."

I'm sure there are a lot of ways this could play out, she seduces someone who is close to him out of vengeance. She seeks out the best plastic surgery in the region, or she opts for the tattoo. IN the end the process frees her from being just a awesome rack and his wife/lover/whatever and she ends up not wanting to be with him
 
Hello everybody,

Coming back after about a year away. I'm looking for a female co-writer to write more stories with. Feel free to look over my stuff and see if my style is something you're interested in. This was probably my favorite thread on this site.

I've got a few threads lying around from the last time I was on the boards. If anything here peaks your interest, shoot me a PM:

A young man gets a magical amulet that makes him irresistible to women.


A very well hung nerd has a wardrobe malfunction at a popular girl's pool party.

Football player is the last male on the floor of his college dorm.

Tutor walks in on his student masturbating.

After a pantsing a couple of geeks get together.

An Ironclad superhero has adventures

A law partner interviews applicants for his secretary, his slut
 
Last edited:
The Slave's Domination

In a fantasy world, Cyra is captured by a Warlord named Darkon. As a lady of nobility, she knows that Darkon would make her a slave to one of his sons. They are 5 hardened but handsome males: Kingston (oldest), Loramos (second), Teagmon (Third), Kranos (Fourth) and the youngest, Aiklin. Kingston was scarred from an attack by the Warmen of the North when he was just a teenager. The royal council had him taken from the line of inheritance for his father's throne just because of how he looked. He had worked twice as hard just to be accepted, soothing his urges with peasants because nobility wanted nothing to do with him.

Never had he asked for anything from his father, until now. When Cyra's fate is left in Darkon's hands, Kingston steps forward to claim her. Will she accept him?

PM me if interested
 
Back
Top