Wild Wild West

"I am so sorry. I did not mean to demand, it just feels so good. The serpent is alive and so deep" her voice dripped with southern honey like her pussy, sticky and wet. She lowered her chest and head to the mattress as her hips were at the perfect level for this beast to mount as he wished. her thighs toned and tight was her body reacted to the constant pummeling.

"Oh lord I am not worthy but ... Uhuhhh" she stammered as her body trembled with another near orgasm. "I am not worthy but I am willing" she gasped. She began rocking her hips back into his thrusts harder and squeezing the serpent inside her. She so wanted to feel it bow up and surge with venom into her.

"I am but a farm girl before you great master. Take of me as you wish. Use me to pleasure your beasts. I am but a willing whore..." her words cut off again as her body surged with both the serpent and her orgasm. "A willing whore for anything" she sighed as her hips moved around and around as the serpent drove deep and then back like a piston in an engine.

"Anything" she sighed "take anything and give nothing, I am willing."

Dolores was not watching as her body betrayed her mind. She was jealous of Elizabeth and wanted to be the object of his desire. She struggled at the binds and wished herself away, back before her son had died and the new Marshall had come. Oh she wanted to be back with Bill when things seemed right with the world.

Elizabeth's face in the mattress could not muffle her cries as her body reacted to the serpent and Lucas driving it. He was using her perfect body for his sole pleasure. Her pleasure was not his concern nor goal as she felt him growing yet firmer within.

"Oh Lucifer god of the beast take me!" Elizabeth begged having forsaken all else for this moment. "Fill me with your demon seed and leave me for another if you will" she said, not so much asking but begging for it.
 
There was no doubt Elizabeth was coming around. He was going to enjoy her and he was going to enjoy getting Dolores to the same place that Elizabeth was. That would be a little more challenging, but he was up to it.

When Lucas had come to town, he had no idea what he was riding into. He thought he was coming here to take control of a town that was haunted by the murder of their Sheriff and was in need of some law and order. He didn’t know that there were at least two women here that needed to be controlled and needed sex as their form of worship.

“Elizabeth, you are the first angel of the Great Serpent. You will receive many rewards for being the first. There may be another to follow you, but that will be strictly up to her, and if she chooses differently than you have, it will be her loss. “

Lucas exploded. He shot the venom of the Great Serpent into Elizabeth’s tight cunt; splashing it deep inside her..... filling her with the seed of the Giant Snake. He continued to pound his hard cock into her; making sure that he gave her tight pussy the opportunity to milk every drop.

Pulling his cock out of her, his cum leaking from her tight pussy, Lucas repositioned Elizabeth on the bed. He turned her around on her knees so her mother-in-law could see the venom leaking from her daughter-in-law’s cunt and he pushed Elizabeth’s head to his cock. “Make sure that the Great Serpent remains hard and is ready to give you more of what you desire.”
 
Giving into Lucas opened a world of sensations and desires she had rejected. She loved him using her for his snakes pleasure. She wanted nothing more than to have him "spit his venom" into her body. With Dolores there watching her as her face could not hide the pleasure this man was giving her by treating her as a piece of meat. She had given up something she never had, respect and in return found physical pleasure like nothing she could imagine.

She felt Lucas quicken and stiffen and she pushed her hard ass back into him as she gripped the bedding in her hands and felt her body tighten around the snake. Together their bodies pounded faster and faster until finally, gripping her hips, pulling her onto him stretched out into her, he exploded. Wave after wave pulsated through her body. Outward from as deep inside her as she could imagine until her brain was numb and her nerves spent.

She moved with his hands positioning her as his words registered.

“Make sure that the Great Serpent remains hard and is ready to give you more of what you desire.” he told her.

She could hardly hardly think as her body reeled with orgasm, but she accepted his cock coated with her juices. It was hard and tasted of her and his seed. She closed her eyes and let him rock in and out of her lips sucked tight to his wonderful snake.

Deeper and deeper he pushed and she accepted. She wanted to feel everything. She felt him move into her throat, pressing against her. The back nearly out so her tongue could swirl around and along the slit where his venom cums.

She could feel him running down her thigh as she held herself on her hands and knees for him to fuck her mouth. He was still hard and she was not sure where this was going. She could feel Dolores' eyes in her as she straightened her throat and felt his head pass deep into her. His hands on her cheeks holding her head in place. His hips steadily rocking in and out. Giving her just enough time to breath. She wanted to give him more pleasure that he had ever known. She wanted to be the best whore ever she thought as she reached up and slid her hand to his hard ass. She pulled him into her as she took all of him. She felt his skin against her nose as the snake throbbed in her narrow neck.

She held it too long and had to pull away gasping. Looking up at his sadly as though she had disappointed him.

"How may I pleasure you more?" she asked reaching her hand to his cock, wet with her saliva and pumped it slowly as he bright blue eyes turned form his face to the wonderful snake.
 
Lucas grabbed Elizabeth by the hair and looked into her eyes. Not only did Elizabeth have a body that was made for pleasing him, she was extremely beautiful. He was going to enjoy her, again and again. She was definitely going to be his, and he had no intention of sharing her.

He kissed her deeply and passionately. While doing so, his eyes wandered to Dolores. She was trying not to look, but she couldn't help herself. She wanted the Great Serpent and was extremely jealous that her dead son's wife was the one that was getting it.

Breaking the kiss, Lucas moved Elizabeth onto her hands and knees so that she was looking right at her mother-in-law. He climbed up on the bed, moved onto both feet, and smacked Elizabeth's perfect ass with his big, hard cock. There was no doubt about the pleasure she was bringing him, and would continue to do so.

Pressing the head of the Great Serpent to her tight, hot ass, Lucas smiled at Dolores, but said nothing to her. He was going to torment her until she knew her place. Yes, she was a good fuck, but she had to understand that she served the Great Serpent, and not the other way around.

Moving his hips slowly, Lucas entered Elizabeth's ass. The Giant Snake pushed into her, and Elizabeth screamed. He took his time; making sure that Elizabeth could handle it, and she did... so very well. "That's my good angel. Take the Great Serpent and please him in every way possible and you too show receive great pleasure."
 
"OH GOD!" Elizabeth cried feeling the serpent force it's way into her tightest hole.
"oh god oh god" she panted looking at her mother in law as if she would be able to give her some relief.
Dolores looked at her ex-daughter in law taking the serpent or at least having it forced into her with a combination of humor and jealousy.
"Relax you uptight bitch or let someone who knows how have a turn" Dolores said looking from Elizabeth's watery blue eyes up to Lucas who turned towards the older woman. "You know I can take that whole thing anywhere you want it honey" Dolores baited Lucas and the serpent with the grin of an experienced hooker.
"No! Keep going! Harder!" Elizabeth hissed like a jealous child trying to keeper her Daddy's attention. "I want to feel it, I Want all of it!" she tried to convince them although her body was resisting. Elizabeth lowered her shoulders and tried to relax as she felt like she was being split in two. Then it happened, it slid into her. A painfully blissful moment as she felt the serpent hard and tight inside her.
"Oh yes!" she gasped "Oh god!" She tried to relax but her body was stretched to the max and Lucas was enjoying the tightness as was the serpent. Elizabeth thought this is what it must be liked to be raped. Lucas' hands were pulling her hips back into his thrusts and then pushing her mercilessly to the head of the snake.
Elizabeth gripped the sheets in her fists and looked up at Dolores with an open mouth unable to speak as her body was in a state like nothing she had known. Saliva ran down her chin as every muscle, tendon, ligament and other connection in her perfectly fit body tightened like a vice yet somehow the snake continued pumping.
It was at least two minutes before Elizabeth even blinked finally inhaling deeply and saying "Sweet serpent of Satan, don't stop."
Dolores pulled at her bound hands aching to feel anything and everything the young bitch was getting. She looked at Lucas and licked her lips then said "I will so anything for you."
 
Dolores’ belligerent attitude was going to change; there was no doubt in Lucas’ mind about that. She wanted what her daughter-in-law was getting and he was going to make sure that she would do everything he said in order to prove that she was worthy.

When Dolores called out Elizabeth and then baited Lucas, he just ignored her. He knew that was the one thing that would drive her crazy. She wanted attention. She needed attention, and lack of it would break her will.

He loved having Elizabeth’s tight ass wrapped around his hard cock. His thrusts into her were long, slow and deliberate. He knew the pain that Elizabeth was experiencing, but he also knew the pleasure that he would deliver to her. She had to learn to accommodate his big, thick shaft and accept it willingly.

“Fuck yes Elizabeth. You are MY angel. You provide pleasure like nobody before you. You will always be kept around. You will always be the first angel; the one who gets what she wants and needs.” A small smile came over his face as he knew that Dolores would be frustrated by his words.
 
Dolores glared at Lucas. It was bad enough that Elizabeth had taken her boy but now was the apple of the big dick Marshall who had given her the best sex of her life and now hardly noticed her as he used the bitches tight little ass on his marvelous shaft.

"Let me help" Dolores said looking down submissively. "Tell me what else you want to make, to please the serpent" she raised he eyes as Elizabeth shuddered and gasped clearly cumming from the pessure inside her.

Elizabeth buried her face in the pillow to muffle the cries as she split in two while tightening around his endless pumping.

"fuck me... FUCK ME..." Elizabeth cried into the pillows before her supple back arched pushing her ass up into Lucas and her tits down into the bed. She shook as every fiber constricted to the breaking point. She cried silently until the wave crashed over her and she could again breathe. Her juices ran down her inner thighs uncontrollably/.

Dolores squeezed her thighs, then opening them, aching for any sensation against her as she watched these two in an orgy of relentless lust.

"Fuck her harder Lucas. Make the little whore beg to stop so I can take her place" Dolores said desperately. "I will never get enough. I will go as long as you want and then some" she offered wanting nothing but to feel his hard hot body against her and his massive cock deep in her.

Elizabeth was limp excpt for Lucas holding her hips up to fuck. She look unconscious to Dolores who was trying to keep her tempter in check.

"I know she is good and young and tight but let me do the work for a while" she offered as Elizabeth's blonde hair rocked back and forth as Lucas used her body in his cock like a toy.
 
He knew Dolores was getting near the breaking point, but she was not there yet. Lucas continued to give his cock to Elizabeth again and again. There was nothing that was going to make him stop. Dolores wanted him to, but he was enjoying his angel too much.

His cock stretched her tight ass so good. She took his cock deep in her tight hole and, despite the newness for her, she was willing to accept it. Lucas paid no attention to Dolores. He knew that the lack of attention would drive her crazy, and that was what he wanted.

The way Elizabeth's tight ass squeezed his big, hard cock, pushed him closer and closer to orgasm. "I am going to fill your hot ass my little angel. You will be rewarded for your dedication and commitment to the Great Serpent."

He exploded in her ass... shooting giant ropes of thick cum deep inside her hot ass. He continued to moves his hips... wanting her to have it all.. rewarding her for being his first angel. When he removed his hard cock from the tight confines of Elizabeth's hot ass, a couple more ropes of cum shot from his ass... landing on Dolores' face.
 
Back
Top