65th Weak of Donald Dipshit's Disastrous Deflection

Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti predicts Michael Cohen will turn on Trump: ‘No doubt about it’

“No question in my mind,” he said. “Based on my 18 years of experience and based on my experience in white collar cases and how they usually play out. And based on the fact that Michael Cohen has a family and he has kids. I understand he’s a fairly devoted father and he’s not going to look at his wife and say, ‘No, I’m going to go take a bullet for this president.’ And go serve decades or give years or 10 years.”

Avenatti also noted that he was in the courtroom when Sean Hannity was announced as Cohen’s mystery third client.
He implied that Cohen’s lawyer doesn’t seem like he’s that good at his job. The judge and lawyers had gone back and forth for about 45 minutes, Avenatti said. Finally the judge said that they were so-ordered to announce the name.

:)
 
White House blasted as ‘sewage plant of ineptitude’ for writing the wrong year in statement on Barbara Bush’s death

President Donald Trump tweeted out condolences after the passing of former First Lady Barbara Bush on Tuesday.

The attempt at a graceful remembrance was overshadowed by a date saying that the former first lady passed one year ago today, in 2017.

The internet, unsurprisingly, drew plenty of conclusions the White House blunder.

Here are some of the best reactions:

Donald the Doofus Doddard strikes out again!:D

RIP Babs.:rose:
 
Former Attorney General Eric Holder makes a ‘difficult’ admission: ‘I don’t have faith in Jeff Sessions’

Former Attorney General Eric Holder explained to MSNBC anchor Chris Hayes that he lacks faith in Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Tuesday.

“Do you have faith in, fundamentally, in the judgment and integrity of Jeff Sessions to uphold the norms that we’re discussing?” the host of All In with Chris Hayes asked.

“I worry a great deal,” Holder admitted.

“I’m not certain that he has got the steel that an attorney general has to have,” Holder concluded.

The former attorney general explained why he respects former AG Elliot Richardson, who resigned rather than fire special prosecutor Archibald Cox during Richard Nixon’s Watergate scandal.

Is there anyone who has any faith in Jefffy B?:rolleyes:
 
And after 65 weeks hes STILL YOUR president and hes still worth over 3000 million! Just imagine 3000 million! It would be nice just to have a couple thousand on hand wouldnt it? 😀

He's still the president but fewer and fewer people all the time think he's really worth anything close to what he claims. He won't share his financials and more and more is coming out about the debt he's floating (and that he's obviously owned by the Russians, among others). If you want to ignore reality and think he's the greatest businessman in the world despite all of his business failings and evidence unwinding to the contrary, you can be a fool if you like. (And I have a whole lot more than a couple thousand on hand. If you think that's big, suvivability money, I'm assuming you don't and that I can weather what's going on a whole lot better than you can--which, yes, does give me comfort. It's quite possible that I have more actual assets that aren't actually owned by someone else than the Trump, the con man, fraud, and huckster, has.) :)
 
Why would anybody want to see the tape of this dipshit peeing on hookers? It isn't enough to impeach on its own. If there is evidence that he was being blackmailed by Russia, that would be a different issue.
 
He didn't do the peeing. He got some prostitutes to pee on the bed where Obama and Michelle had slept.

I could see him getting impeached over it. Depends on how he acted and what he said.

But if not impeached, it could be so grotesque and beyond the pale he'd be a lame duck from that moment on.

Why would anybody want to see the tape of this dipshit peeing on hookers? It isn't enough to impeach on its own. If there is evidence that he was being blackmailed by Russia, that would be a different issue.
 
I'm keeping an eye on the payoffs for the Trump University cases. We'll see just how fast he can part with $25 million.
 
Why would anybody want to see the tape of this dipshit peeing on hookers? It isn't enough to impeach on its own. If there is evidence that he was being blackmailed by Russia, that would be a different issue.

Well, yes, Trump himself, in setting himself aside in treatment of Russia and Putin, identifies himself as being blackmailed, and thus impeachable--and subject to being bounced out of office. Anyone with half a brain can see from Trump's own behavior that the Russians have him by the balls. It's been going on for over a year in public. Were you perhaps on some deserted island or busy watching Faux News?
 
I'm keeping an eye on the payoffs for the Trump University cases. We'll see just how fast he can part with $25 million.

There's always the campaign or inauguration funds to tap for such payoffs. Not that Trump pays his bills.
 
Well, yes, Trump himself, in setting himself aside in treatment of Russia and Putin, identifies himself as being blackmailed, and thus impeachable--and subject to being bounced out of office. Anyone with half a brain can see from Trump's own behavior that the Russians have him by the balls. It's been going on for over a year in public. Were you perhaps on some deserted island or busy watching Faux News?

Jesus dude, i thought I made it clear I don’t like the guy in my post when I called him a dipshit. My only point is that the pee tape itself from before he took office wouldn’t get him impeached and would just be a nasty thing i would have no interest in looking at. There is evidence he committed obstruction when he fired Comey and I’m fine impeaching him over that. No pew tape needed. But why you would want to see a tape of a fat 70 year old man pissing on hookers is beyond me
 
This is what I reacted to:

"If there is evidence that he was being blackmailed by Russia, that would be a different issue."

Anyone who can phrase their discussion with "if there is evidence" on Trump being blackmailed by the Russians just isn't bright enough to be discussing the issue. You have to be blind or a slimy Republican or Faux News commentator not to be able to read Trump's behavior toward the Russians and why that is.
 
Literally nothing short of an unambiguous HD video of trump personally murdering a CIA operative in the oval office and saying "I am doing this because you failed to assassinate Angela Merkel" will get him impeached. And even then it would be close.

Everything slides off Teflon Don'. His predecessors would never in a trillion years in an alternate dimension have weathered even a single one of the mountain of scandals he's been hit by.
When he said in his first campaign speech that Mexicans were murders and rapists everybody said "hah! There's no way this idiot is going to win a single state!" And then he went on an enormous winning streak.
Then after the debates they said "well he won't win the nomination!" - he won the nomination.
Then they said "well after all that's happened, south park wouldn't even publish an episode featuring a candidate like him because it would be too satirical! there's no way he's going to actually become president! That would be ridiculous!"

Now its moved onto "well there's no way he's going to make it to 2020!" and in 2020 they'll be saying "well there's no way he's going to win a second term!"

Attack him with issues that actually resonate with the american public, namely his voter base. Calling him a Russian stooge does nothing to shine a light on his fraudulent persona of being a working class hero. Exposing that the most hard line anti immigrant president in decades hired illegal immigrants at his properties is information that will actually hurt him if repeated enough.
 
Well, he had outside help--lots of it--which is sort of the main point beyond it being obvious that he's a total degenerate.

You really have to be stupid to ever have thought of him as the worker's hero too. But then, apparently a third of voting Americans are really stupid.
 
Rudy Giuliani helped OxyContin maker during a DOJ probe

Rudy Giuliani announced Thursday that he was joining President Donald Trump’s legal team in order to “negotiate an end” to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe. It’s not the first time the former U.S. attorney has tried to bring a conclusion to a Justice Department investigation: more than a decade ago, the former New York City mayor intervened in a federal investigation into the illegal marketing of opioids on behalf of OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma.

It’s unclear how successful Giuliani’s efforts were. No one at Purdue went to jail, and the company continues to sell OxyContin, a powerful and addictive opioid painkiller. But the company and its top executives eventually pleaded guilty to criminal and civil charges related to allegations the company knowingly misrepresented OxyContin’s addictiveness, ultimately agreeing in 2007 to pay more than $630 million in fines. That agreement didn’t end the company’s legal troubles, however: dozens of states, counties and cities are currently suing the company, and others like it, for its role in the opioid crisis.

Between the time Giuliani started working on behalf of Purdue Pharma in 2002 and the end of 2016, the last year data is available, more than 300,000 Americans have died from opioid overdoses, according to data compiled from the National Center for Health Statistics and the Centers for Disease Control.

:eek:
 
Back
Top