ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighs*

You do realise that the monthly fees go toward the cost of maintaining the servers for the game ...
 
Sorry, but I will not pay monthly fees for a game,mony doesn't come easy for me. (Thats why I rarely get new games)

Anyways, I might get the hard drive.
 
I'm quite aware and didn't say they shouldn't have to pay fees but isntead that I disliekd the concept. The key reason I dislike it how ever is because it is ff11 I feel this should of been called ff online or soemthing equally simplisic. I am mad at square for makeing an online game with out a static story based plot as one of the main titles. I feel their main titles should instead be reserved for the more traditional games they produce such great plots for instead of soemthing like this. How ever I doubt many share this idea of mine.

I would of been happiest with a game resembiling diablo here, were you can play it your self or go online then I wouldn't care about the fee.
 
I'd have to agree with Cats on this one. BUt of course, I'm not much of an online gamer.

I myself am waiting for Bloodly Roar 4 to hit the shelfs. I also heard that there is a couple of Naruto games in the works.
 
personally I'm wondering if FF10 2 will be on the PS2 exclusively because square is quite mad at Sonny and is working with good old netindo again. So prehaps I can by it for the game cube instead of the PS2, but thats mearly a though I'm pretty sure it'd take more of the NGC disks then DVD's for the game.
 
God I love the Sims...I've found such a wonderful outlet to seek revenge against the assholes in my life, and it really doesn't hurt anyone, and generally the little guys are so stupid (how ironic lol), it adds even more fun to the torture!!!

That's right dumbass, if you don't make it to the bathroom, you gotta clean up your own piss!

Mmmm...therapy....*smiles*

:devil: ;) :rolleyes: :D
 
Doing pretty good ... Got lots of reading to do on my vacation ...

*points to the pile of mangas & book*

And lots of cleaning too ... *looks at the piles of stuff around her room*

How is it w/ you Cel?
 
mmmm...vacation.... :D

It's busy busy here! Been getting geared up for Sugoi Con, I'm going as Utena this year! Not quite sure how I look in the pink wig lol. I've been ordered by my endocrinologist to have monitored exercize at the cardiac rehab center in the hospital where she's located, and it's going well, I actually like it. :D It doesn't hurt that I am the youngest one there, and the majority of patients are older men, they are SO sweet to me...one had me blushing profusely today as he compared me to Jean Louisa Kelly . (I didn't know who she was, so i had to look her up, but he still made me blush like an idiot!). Everyone there is very nice.

So are you going to do anything special while your on vacation??? Maybe take a trip....up north? :D ;)
 
Re: Gaming news

hybirdx said:
Yo! X here with brife gaming news for you gaming fans! Don't know if you heard it yet, but oh well!

For you Kindom Hearts fans, It has been announced that Disny will be releasing two new Kindom Hearts games, one for the Gba, and the highly anticipated seqeul to the original Kindom Hearts for the Ps2! But sadly they have not announced the release date as of yet.

And speaking of Sony, there is an rumor that FF12 is being worked on right now, sadly I don't very much info on this game, but, it is said that both Cloud and good ol, evil Sephiroth returns in this one. But like I said, I didn't gather too much info on this game.

For Bloody Roar fans (Like me) Bloody Roar 4 will is to be released somewhere between Nov 11, to Nov 20 (I think).

Thats all for now! See ya!

wait so that kick ass ending preview of KH will not! be the style of the actual game what a rip:mad:
 
Celestiale said:
So are you going to do anything special while your on vacation??? Maybe take a trip....up north? :D ;)


I Wish!

But alas no ... I had planned to visit some certain Texian ... Between the plan & RL ... Yep not happening ...

The plan is to clean the house & get rid of stuff that I have in storage ... Ok this is my parents plan for me to do ... *sigh* ... I have lots of stuff ...
 
Abraxas Winterlight said:
yep, RL can REALLY be a bitch!

You got that right, you push too far on line and you just get disconnected, do it rl and You suffer through the concequences for days
 
Not yer fault OG ...

I think I have only told AB ...

But I may have complained in the passed that my dad is alway grouchy & complaining at me (& mom) about not feeling well ...

Well he finally went to the Doctor's & they did some test ... Diagnosis is that my Dad has cancer ... It's located on / near one if his ribs & spine ... Basically his back area ... He went into the hospital for Kemo treatment today (friday) ... He seems to be doing ok right now ...

Me I am holding up pretty well here ... I feel better that I know what is ale-ing my dad & not being given the run around any more ...
 
Arc da Rat said:
Not yer fault OG ...

I think I have only told AB ...

But I may have complained in the passed that my dad is alway grouchy & complaining at me (& mom) about not feeling well ...

Well he finally went to the Doctor's & they did some test ... Diagnosis is that my Dad has cancer ... It's located on / near one if his ribs & spine ... Basically his back area ... He went into the hospital for Kemo treatment today (friday) ... He seems to be doing ok right now ...

Me I am holding up pretty well here ... I feel better that I know what is ale-ing my dad & not being given the run around any more ...
:rose:you have my prayers and love :heart:
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
Hi, Cel. :) :rose:

My classes are starting next monday, so what's all this talk about vacations? :D

Hello lovely one... :heart:

Classes again? When do you finally get to graduate??
 
Thanks Maester & Cel ... :kiss:

I know my dad is feeling a bit better when he is complaining to my mom that she isn't parking the car right ...

I am just keeping to the bright side of things ... Or I'd probably brust into tears if I didn't ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top