Hope Rising

TheIrishRover

Experienced
Joined
Aug 28, 2014
Posts
66
Stephen was almost nervous enough to faint. He wanted a leading role so badly, but now that he knew what the role entailed, he was not sure he was up for it. It was one thing to appear on stage nude. He had never done it before, but though he could handle it. After all, he was proud of his lean, muscular body. It was another to appear on stage nude, opposite a total stranger, who would also have to disrobe, and to make out with them, as a part of the play.

The auditions were being held in the basement of the theater, where the play would premiere, just off Broadway. The play, written by an up and coming young playwright named Margret Miller, was called Hope Rising, and the buzz was that it was quite good. He stood in line, outside the casting room door, with a plethora of other hopefuls. They had already cast the part of Hope Summers, the daughter of a plantation owner. Now they just needed their Peter.

Stephen was a tall, well built man with mocha colored skin. His short, curly black hair was neatly combed, and he had shaven for the audition. He had on a pair of jeans and a University of Notre Dame football Jersey. He fiddled with the cross around his neck, as he waited, saying the lines over in his mind. Of course, the scene they would be auditioning for did not have many words. It was the make out scene. He was sure that they would not require him to strip for the audition, but he was not completely sure. Rehearsals were another matter. He was definitely nervous.

As the line moved up, he thought about his move to New York, to try and make it on Broadway. Years of singing lessons, dance lessons, acting classes and a drama major in university were coming together. One day he was sure he would be a star on Broadway, if he could only get this part, and get noticed!

Finally, it was his turn. He pushed through the double doors, to find the director, a short, balding man named Cedric White, and his potential co-star waiting. He shook hands with Mr. White and looked over at the woman he hoped to perform with. If he was not nervous before, he was now! She was a knockout.

OCC: Looking for someone to join who can write more than one paragraph per post. Just jump in, if you can do that.
 
It was a long day for an audition but Xuxa (Zues ah) Athens was determined to have the part and wasn't squimish about performing in the nude but being inexperienced made her question her abilities to do a complete make out scene with a nude male.

Her agent told her she had the part and gave her the address for practices and dress rehearsals. " He should have said undress rehearsals."

Xuxa wore a light pink gauzy skirt and white peasant blouse. As directed by her agent she wore crotchless underwear and no bra. While waiting Xuxa brushed her raven tresses that hung down midback but curls over her 44 DD breasts. She applies light rose to her eyes and lips. Those emerald orbs sparkle her contentment of the job. Xuxa takes a deep breathe and stands up. Her co-star was somewhere in the room and she hoped he wouldn't be shocked by her height. Five'nine can be intimidating to some men but hopefully not him. Xuxa's body is curvy like a dancer with long shapely legs that are silky smooth from waxing.

Gazing around the room one last time before the reading started. She only hoped she could keep herself together for her stomach was twisting in knots. Mr. White called her over to read with another hopeful. Xuxa smiled and whispers. " Good luck."

Her voice sultry and melodious with a hint of an accent but when Xuxa began reciting her lines. Her voice sounded like a mix of southern and cajan.
 
"Thanks." His own voice was a deep base."

"Miss Hope, I can not hide it any more. I want you something awful."

Stephen had not realized that his possible costar would be so beautiful. It made him doubt himself for a moment, but he quickly recovered. He read his lines back and then moved in to toward her, without even knowing her real name.

It was a short, yet intense scene he had played over in his mind a thousand times. First he mimicked taking of his clothing, and then stopped, as Mr. White spoke. "Lose the shirt Romeo, so i know what I am working with. He stripped of his shirt, revealing a six pack stomach. Next he pretended to rip her clothing off, before moving in for a kiss. His hands roamed over get back, realizing there was no bra strap. His thick tongue moved past her lips as he nipped at her full lips. He pressed himself fully against him and cupped her ass through her skirt.
 
Last edited:
search
Xuxa

"You would take me so openly. Have you no fear of what my father would do should he discover our......" the lines were interrupted by the kiss just as it stated in the script. Still his voice sent a wave through her like none experienced before.


His touch was sending another surge of nervousness through her body. As many times in six years that she was with handsome co-stars before and none effected her this way. Could it be the act of sex, the imagery of coupling and revealing the depth of intimacy. Surely that had to be her answer it was the intimacy something she'd never done with the others.

Xuxa stroked his bare chest as her blouse away from her shoulders slipping down to her waist and revealing her breasts. The brush against him invokes a gasp as her pale rose nipples harden with electric sparks.

White shouts "That's what I want. Realism... release the others pretenses."
 
He took the director at his word, and let go her her a minute, to undo his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor. He kicked them away, leaving him in just his plaid boxer shorts. His cock was already at half mast, as he moved back against her, pressing tightly to her and cupping her buttocks again, this time moving up under her skirt so that there was only a thin bit of cotton between his hands and her flesh.

"He owns my body Hope, but he doesn't own my heart. I can't help what I feel, and I can't contain it any longer."

He pushed her roughly to the floor, and got on top of her, before lowering his head to her slender neck, and trailing kisses down it. His hands roamed over her body, moving own her rib cage and across her flat belly, until his right hand moved up under her skirt, to cup her mound. He grew suddenly harder, as he realized there was nothing between his fingers and her mound. He was not supposed to penetrate her in any way, but simply to cup her down there. After all, it was a play, not pornography. The scene would end as he lowered himself into her, narrowly missing her cunt and ending up between her legs, in a simulated penetration, but there were still a few lines left in the scene.

"Now tell me you don't feel the same way Hope, and I'll leave you be." His kisses trailed down her collarbone, and down onto her left breast, as he took her rose colored nipple in his mouth. He was not supposed to really suck, but just to press closed lips to it, but it was too much for him. He found himself flicking it with his tongue.

"Come on Romeo! Make me believe it!"
 
Last edited:
Xuxa gasps softly as his body covers hers. Those eyes piercing her resolve as she utters her lines. "I can't deny the way your touch excites my flesh. Yet I can't keep defying my father."

The pressure was intense and Xuxa felt his hand reaching lower. Xuxa whispers quietly but wasn't heard. " I'm not wearing any......"

Xuxa groaned as the touch gained the right reaction. His rigid penis hovering against her dampness nearly gave a pause to her next line. "I...I've always felt the same but it has greater consequences for me. But this time I shall give in... I shall become your lover."
 
"Then hush now, and let me have you!"

His penis had slid through the unbuttoned slit at the front of his boxer shorts and was only a centimeter from her moist center. He felt awkward like this, but knew that the scene was almost over, and then they could put their clothing back on.

Both of his hands raised, to position himself above her, in the classic missionary position. His large pectorals rose and fell. He was breathing harder than normal, and a sheen of nervous sweat covered his torso. He looked down into her face, as he delivered his second to last line, before the climax of the scene.

"Tell me the truth now Hope. Have you ever been with a man? If not, then this will hurt."

The next line and actions were her's. He found himself looking down at her chest, as it rose and fell. Her large breasts were natural, and fell off to the sides in a way that artificially enhanced ones could never do. He found that he longed to suck some more on those breasts; to pay equal attention to the one he had missed. He was supposed to keep his gaze locked with her's and forced himself to look upwards again, at her green eyes.
 
Last edited:
"No never Peter." Xuxa took a deep breathe before planting a kiss on his lips while hugging his neck lifting her belly and arching her back. The friction was too real and she let out a surprising gasp. " Peter......"

The lights dimmed and White was screaming something about. That was all wasted she just stared at him. Her heart racing and pounding in her ears and throat as she struggled for something to say. But the moment was frozen in time as she looked into his eyes. Her skin begins to prickle as her mouth is dry. Xuxa manages a weak, "hi"

Someone walk past them and said "Geez get a room."

That brought her back to reality. Xuxa Blushed slightly, then calmly touchtest cheek. " You made that part..... just..sing."
 
"You can't lose character that way! Do I have to find another leading lady!" Mr. White was hopping mad. He was all but stomping on the ground. "Still, you've got the part young man. If you can bring that much passion from her in one session, your sure to make it look real on stage."

Stephen looked down at the woman, who's name he did not know. He realized that his penis was not touching her slit, and that her slit was wet. It was all to much for him, and without meaning to, he slid the tip in, for a moment, before he realized what he was doing. "Sorry, I uh..." He quickly pulled out of her. He blushed, though his complexion made it hard to see. He quickly got off of her and slid his penis back into his boxer shorts, before pulling his trousers back on, though he could not help but stare at her naked torso while he did so.

"I'm Stephen, by the way." He reached down, to help her to her feet, his shirt still off.
 
Xuxa giggles under her breathe as White continues throwing his little tantrum. Xuxa knew she had the part from the first rounds.cause.she.completely fit the description of the character and has enough experience to deal with the intimacy of the story without making a scene or throwing a diva's tantrum like the director was doing.

When he made the slip, Xuxa's eyes widened. This would be very embarrassing.for them both. Still there was a smile from glimmering white teeth and soft pink lips. Along with the unspoken hope that he didn't pierce her.

Xuxa took his hand and as he lifted her up she pushed down the skirt and when she was completely upright she pulled her shirt back over her shoulders, covering her completely.

" Congratulations on getting the part. You honestly deserve it." Then she gave a mischievous wink. "My name is Xuxa."

People were still mulling around the room waiting for their turn to audition for the other remaining parts. Xuxa was curious on who they would have play the father part. Another young man was handing scripts and taking clothing sizes.

" So do you have any plans for after here. I'm looking for somewhere to go eat. I'm starved" Xuxa explained
 
Stephen was sad, when her torso was covered, but could hardly blame her. He felt embarrassed by his slip, and could hardly believe that she was still willing to talk with him, much less ask what his plans were for afterwards.

"No, I don't have any plans. We could go together... if you wanted." He felt nervous around her. She was so pretty. The knowledge that they would be performing together, in the nude, shook him to his core.

A short, blond woman came up to him, and started to measure him, with a soft measuring tape. He was embarrassed when she did his inseam, because he knew that she would be able to tell that he was still hard, but the woman was a professional and said nothing, other than giving him a knowing wink.

He waited until she was done, to talk again, after he had put his shirt back on. "My name is Peter, by the way. Peter Thompson." He held out his big hand to shake her's.
 
Xuxa chuckled. " I think Peter is your character's name. Or do you go by your middle name which is Peter?"

She was quite certain that before he got her off the floor he said his name was Stefan. " It's been a few years since I was here last and the towns change so much. Somewhere nice not a kidzee or fast food. A place where you can relax and enjoy the ambience."

"You did a good job on realism. I thought White was going go blind with envy." Xuxa chuckled again.
 
Stephen gave her a sheepish grin. "Uh, ya... I mean Stephen." He felt embarrassed, but she flustered him something fierce. "I know a good Italian restaurant, just a few blocks from here, if you don't mind walking. It's called Villa DeMarco. They have Italian and Greek food. Their Greek potatoes are something else?"

He hoped she agreed. He really wanted to spend more time with this lady, and to hopefully get in some practice for the play. The make out scene was only one scene in the two act play, and they were both on stage much of the time. Getting in an extra rehearsal, before tomorrow, could really help.
 
Xuxa replied. "I love Greek foods. There's a meat dish that I tried last time I was in Athens and it was awesome. My father lived in Greece for about 11 years, My brother and I were born in Athens."

The walk over was nice which gave her the chance to get reenergized. They were just across the street from the restaurant, when she could smell the aroma of home.

Once inside the mix of spices filled her nose. This her heaven as she grinned, glancing over the menu. "Mmmmm pastitsio."
 
Back
Top