:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
< runs out of the door>
"cripes i'm gonn be late"
< blows a :kiss: over my shoulder>
xxx

Shoes

ElvenAngel said:
its 12.55pm and i have to drag myself to work soon
<searches for shoes...> now where did i kick the damn thing when i came home last night?

Here's one, but I don't see the other ! Nice pics EA....B

goooooooood morning

you have a lovely arch in your back in your latest photos.

Hope you find your shoes and have a wonderful day...

OMG You are completely stunning! There are a lot of women on LIT who are good looking, but you are without a doubt one of the most attractive women I've seen. I agree with the other guy who said this has become is favorite thread an most of the others are going by the wayside! There is just something so beautiful not only in your face and body (which the morning pics were enough to make my dick stand up and say HOWDY!), but also in your playful attitude. You are incredible!

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. :) Great body, and is that a dragon tattoo I see?

ElvenAngel said:
ok here's the last few for today
i seem to be having a few problems with the camera - it must be over heated!
( i swear if it not one thing it is another <grrrr>)

any way tell me what you think
EA
xxx
I'm off to bed
Sleep tight all

:kiss: :kiss:

Definitely getting more daring! https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=497084

Your pictures started off stunning - lou looking utterly beautiful and they just keep getting better! And as for earlier comments about your glasses ..... VERY SEXY!!!!!

Hope you slept well - I seem to remember this morning's class was cancelled - hopefully catch up soon. xxx

ElvenAngel said:
Just thought i'd show you what i am wearing today
:)
mmmm mornin'all
and what a lovely lazy monrnin' it is i have another hour till work
mmm <streach> mmm

I just LOVE the confidence you have in front of the camera! This shot is soooo sexy .... https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=497285

How I wish I was there to help with the pictures (although keeping a steady hand may be a problem!)

Morning Eleven :kiss:

I loved the full frontal shot in the last set posted - just showed a hint of what's between your legs! :p

Hope you have a good day at work, I look forward to more pictures ;)

ElvenAngel said:
mmmm mornin'all
mmm <streach> mmm

You are one fine sexy young lady Elven, what more can I say? :kiss:

Hope you're having a good day luv...wonderful pics as always. (kisses)

ElvenAngel said:
mmmm mornin'all
mmm <streach> mmm
what a great morning it is :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

U da bomb

Angel, you are incredibly sexy...do you have any openings in your class, or in the need of a teaching assistant...but I am afraid I will under whelm you with my mastery of the Korean language, and most of the words I have been taught might make your students blush!

i must agree....you're one of the most naturally beatiful people I've seen in quite some time...and you have a spark about you that gives you an extra lift...the photos are lovely...I'll definately be checking back to see what else you feel up to. :)

Whew.... I like the pics. You've definitely mastered the tease, and your expressions make me wish I could reach through the screen and... well, you know. ;)

Looking forward to more. :)

ElvenAngel said:
mmmm mornin'all
mmm <streach> mmm

You looked very sexy in that underwear, that was the best thing to come home from work and see ever. :kiss:
Hope youre having a good day. :rose:

Rollin thru for my daily " Angel" fix ... thought I'd drop off a couple fun pics for the collection .
~chainz~

Last edited:
wow soooo hot. I would like to see you every morning now and I just don't know what I'm going to do when my vacation is over.

You ARE SOOOOOOO HOT!!! Wishing u were home in the UK!!! This time difference is killing me...LOL

xxx C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back